Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:28 pm
User Image
Orixana sighed as she bit her lip. I can’t go there.. I have to finish what was started. I have to be who I am meant to be not who I want to be. She said silently before she stood up. Aunt Kimmi, I’m sorry but it’s better if I don’t see him again or all we ran away for will be ruined. She said softly before she bowed and walked away her constant guard following her.

User ImageInoita sighed as she walked down the hall towards the study, having left the room as soon as she found herself there. She knew she was followed by at least one of her guards as she walked. She stopped outside the study and knocked on the door. “Adda, Maman may I enter?” She asked right after she had knocked.

User Image
Leirin was following Inoita in the shadows being careful to not be noticed as he placed a tracer spell on her. He would fail his mission and be severely punished if he lost track of her again, He would not let that happen. That fool Haemir almost ruined his mission to many times already, now he just needed the woman alone and unaware so he could carry out his mission. Oh how his master had them all fooled soon, soon they would be ready to strike. Give his master what was rightfully his to have and he would get the woman he desired in return he had been promised this.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:41 pm
[x]
[x]
Kimmela & Andrew

Kimmi sighed. "That's the reason why more than ever you DO need to see him." She whispered to herself as the young lady left. She sighed and went off to Dizzy so she could retrieve her daughter.

[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique and Owen both looked up at the same time. Monique waved her hand and the door opened. "Come on in, darling." She said softly. Owen straightened his tie grinned as Monique wiped the traces of her lipstick off his face. She stood and smiled at her daughter. "Did you have fun on your outing today, hun?" Owen chuckled. "Seems ye caused quite a bit of an uproar with the guards."

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:51 pm
User ImageInoita groaned as she looked at her parents behaving like teenagers. “oh yes Maman I did. Maybe I should do one more often so you and Adda have time to ravish each other?” She asked teasingly as she entered the study and sat down. She then turned to Owen and sighed. “they are your guards Adda, not mine. They are more like prison keepers at times.” She said making a grimace. It was definitely no secret that Inoita didn’t like having personal guards. “I am sorry that I did not give a prior notice on not attending our meeting though.” She sadi after a while as she smiled at her parents not at all surprised she found them like this, it was not the first time and probably wouldn’t be the last. She wished once again that she could have had a life time with her lover or find someone she could be so utterly in love with as her parents where.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:13 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique blushed and looked down at the table. "I dont know what you mean, Lady. I was helping your father organize some things in his study." She bit her lip and shrugged some. When did her children get so blunt and observant. "She's lying through her teeth. She came here primarily to distract me from work." He teased. At the mention of the guards, Owen sighed. "I'm sorry they seem to suffocate you. If you didnt have a guard l, Aefir would have tried locking you in a tower. Seems he is a bit concerned for your safety." Monique rolled her eyes. "That is an understatement. Anyway, dont worry about the meeting or the lack of notice. Something else came up anyway. Are you feeling alright? I know you dont really disappear unless something is bothering you."

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:36 pm
User Image Inoita totally wanted to respond she understood what else had come up seeing the way she found her parents but she refrained from it. “Locking me up in a tower is the least he would do.” She said instead before she sighed. “I just needed a few hours to collect my thoughts really and Erendriel was with me all the time so I wasn’t alone per say. I got news of Elizabeth this morning. Chronos claims she is reformed and ready to be released back to our care. That got me concerned for possible relapses when she sees me or Zeara.” She said looking down at her hands. Oh how she envied her parents love for each other and wanted that for herself but she knew it was not to happen. “Also I wanted to discuss my daughter with you both and perhaps call her here at some point.” She finished saying forcefully pushing away her thoughts about her own impossible crush that has reawakened after the millenniums she had been separated from Erendriel and Evelyn she knew she could tell her parents of their past self's but she also knew it was vital they kept it a secret from the family in case they where to be used against her or worst she against them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:56 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique and Owen looked at each other. "We are glad that Eren was with you. Honestly, I'd prefer him with you than anyone else. He would be more determined to keep you safe than anybody else on the force. He has a deeper investment in you than the rest of our men." Monique smiled slightly at the mention of Elizabeth. "Well...Elizabeth does deserve a second chance. If she is truly reformed...well...good, but if not...well you know the punishment that awaits her. What did you need to discuss about Orixana? We can call her in. She's been so busy lately..."

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:07 pm
User Image Inoita frowned as they spoke of Erendriel’s investment in her. If they knew just how deep it ran they wouldn't let them two off so easily. She took a deep breath “I am aware of what the punishment would be. I need to arrange a time for Chronos to be here with her. As for Orixana.. I wish to release her from the duties of first heir.” She took a breathing break before she continued. “Yes she does well with her studies, but they are consuming her and she is just like Kimmi.. She is not truly happy doing this. Even I can see how drained and pale she is getting. She has stopped eating again.” She said as she let her ache and sadness for her daughter show for the first time in months. “I am afraid she is disappearing right before our eyes.” She said silently as she looked up at her parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:18 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen nodded. "That would be best. A day and place where there would not be any casualties and she can be easily contained." He looked down at the papers before him. "Orixana's diligence has not gone unnoticed. However, I was concerned for her health and now that you mention it, I do see a few of Kimmi's traits in her. That would make sense. If she wishes to be released, she can be. However, it has to be her who releases herself and signs over her rights. She is old enough and knowledgeable enough to have to do it herself. Kimmi left and found happiness. I want the same for Orixana."

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:42 pm
User Image Inoita bit her lip “That’s the thing Adda.. I don’t think she will.” she sighed as sh leaned back “She seems to think it is something she have to do just like Aefir has to be in a high rank in the army.” She raised her hands to her face and rubbed it slightly. “There is like something is pushing her to do this instead of being true to her self.” She finally said before she looked at her parents. “Maman.. Adda it feels like I’m doing something wrong with them, like I should know what or whom drives them to do this. Aefir’s constant fear I will disappear or something might happen, his need to keep constant watch on me and Orixana. And Orixana’s need to do this when she is not happy and not feeling well.” She sighed as she rubbed her face again at loss on what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:48 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique walked over to Inoita and put her arm around the woman. "I think they are still trying to impress you. Trying to get your highest approval. You're the high goddess. Aefir has lacked a mother all his life. When he finally got you, you disappeared and sort of died before coming back. He hasn't recovered since then. Orixana...well...I am not sure why she would refuse to be released but...you should talk to her. Let her know it's okay. I had to do the same with you, remember? And with Kimmi...sort of...she ran away but I talked to her afterwards, but you get the point."

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:57 pm
User Image Inoita sighed as she looked at her parents it was probably time to fess up on what had her so tiered. "I did not talk her into runnign away still." She stated before she sighed yet again and spoke up. “uhm yeah there’s something you need to know.” She said looking guilty before she rubbed her neck. “My powers are kind of disappearing slowly..” She said before she looked away. She knew there was something more about her children than just a need to prove themselves but she didn’t know what..
“I am not high goddess anymore Maman, Adda.. Chronos is emperor supreme over the gods again.. I’m just Inoita Savage.. your daughter” She bit her lip as she waited on their reactions.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:07 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique and Owen both looked confused. "What do you mean you're losing your power?" They both asked at the same time. Monique looked worried. One of her powers was immortality. Would she be growing up and dying this time? Is that why she was so tired lately? "Are you...sure? Is that why you're so tired?" Monique looked to Owen. He always knew what was going on. This time, he looked just as confused as she did.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:27 pm
User Image Inoitalooked between her parents before she stood up and leaned over the desk and pulled over a piece of paper.. She bit her lip before she nicked her finger and let a drop of blood fall on to the paper. “I have been using more powers than I currently have unconsciously that makes me tiered. Unless I get attacked and killed I will still be immortal.. for now at least.” she licked her lips as words started to slowly form on the paper, first it was runes. “most of my chaotic and destruction powers are gone already. And it gets harder to shift shapes. I stay in this as it feels the most comfortable and least draining, even my natural form is more draining than this.” She waved her hand and a tea set appeared between them. “Mommy, Daddy you know why this is vital it stays between us right?” she asked looking at the mas she pored he tea as the last word formed on the paper on the desk. She turned it for them to read as she sat down again and sipped her tea.

The paper read
race: Elf hybrid with divine blood.
powers: time and space wrapping blood magi
Time wrapping access 75%
Space wrapping access 65%
Blood magi access 100%
power levels: failing
immortality clause: Will die by weapon or deadly curse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:49 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Owen read the paper cautiously. He looked up at Inoita with eyes that belied his calm face. "This information will not leave this room. Nobody in the family will know about this except your mother and me. You can count on that." Monique nodded in agreement. "This means you need to be careful though, love. I know how much you hate having personal guards but you do need someone trustworthy at least nearby if something were to happen." She sighed and looked at her husband. "You know she's right. Maybe it would be easier if someone you actually wanted around would be there..." Inoita could see he was thinking.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:05 pm
User Image Inoita sighed as she set her tea cup down. “Adda be reasonable, If we here to change guards or rotation this suddenly it would cause a stir and rumors. We can’t change any of it if we want this contained to the three of us.” she said as she looked very diplomatic, she knew it was very disturbing and distressing news she had brought them. “I will keep my guards I have with me at all times IF I leave the castle, even to go into the gardens but inside we have guards and someone is always close by in case something happens here. Which I doubt with the over all increased security.” She tried to reason as she walked to the window. “I have implemented a two hour break around noon every day in my schedule which I will be using for resting. For now that is all that can be done without raising alarms, if someone asks about the breaks we can easily blame it on my divine duties.” She said as she turned to look at them. “Adda I wont put my self in any careless danger. Maman you could perhaps help me research why this is happening?” she asked her actions and voice betrayed that she wanted to seek comfort the way she knew it best by turning into a child and hiding behind her Adda.

The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff