Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:02 pm
Reemus came back, admittedly a little hopeful. He tried to make his hive real sturdy... And, fortunately, the eye sore was still there. He raised his arms in victory. Success! Reemus felt so good. Like he might do well at this, despite having no idea what he was doing. He'd keep using the ice from the parking lot; it might keep helping! He happily reinforced his simple hive. Maybe he should make it look more like a hive... He worked at it, humming all the while.

Hivestuck

My name is: Canine Eninac
My team is: Yellow
Yesterday's Total: 8
Damage: 3
Repair: 2 -1 = 1
New Total: 6

Building Material for Tomorrow: Parking Lot Ice

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:34 pm
Hivestuck
My name is: Eckios Chivul
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: 11
Damage: 5
Repair: 2
New Total: 8

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Eckios came back the next night to check on his ice hive. The boys pump biscuit dropped into his stomach as he realized what he had spent so much hard work and effort..only to find it smashed in and a snowman built where he had struggled to make his work presentable. Frowning he rubbed his arm slightly trying not to tear up. He knew this was going to happen, so he wasn't sure why he was upset. Deciding to try and repair the damage, he set to work trying to undo the damage done. His pace made it so by the time he needed to leave, it looked better than how he'd found it he supposed...  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:37 pm
xHivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My team is: Red
Yesterday's Total: N/A
Damage: 2
Repair: -2 + 1 = -1
New Total: 6

Building Material for Tomorrow: Nasty Parking Lot Ice

"Wait, no-!" Tevini yelped as some tourists passed by and spilled hot cocoa on her creation. The hot beverage melted through some of the support wall fast and she had to hurry and catch the structure before it collapsed. Spooked, Tevini immediately started repairing the wall so it could stand again and wondered if perhaps she could create some kind of barricade to protect against that from happening again. She was used to working in private locations like her workshop and not used to the problem of other trolls damaging her work like this.

Diligently she started up a second wall to discourage the tourists from getting too close again. It didn't matter how pretty it was or that it was only so tall, it just needed to discourage onlookers from interfering. Satisfied, she returned to sculpting the snow into a proper form to put together. It was a frustrating process to not be able to rely on her usual tools and materials but an interesting challenge. She supposed she needed to try practicing with other materials besides metals and now snow if she wanted to be truly prepared for their adventures in space. Scooping up another handful of the nasty parking lot ice, Tevini hoped the discoloration of it would make her structure more visible against the rest of the white snow.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 98, 61, 66 Total: 225 (3-300)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:51 pm
Deciding to cheer himself up with snowflake catching, Eckios moved around as he stuck his tongue out trying to successfully catch another what he hoped, would be a decent sized snowflake. The simple light-hearted task was an easy and welcomed distraction. His own mind was chaotic, with young childish confusing thoughts. Part of him wondered why he agreed to sign that paperwork for Trevel...he wasn't really important to the other so..maybe he should..No! He wouldn't leave the purpleblood. Shaking the thought off, he smiled to himself.

He just needed to focus on catching snowflakes..! That was a better, safer topic. He knew leaving would be dumb, Trevel knew were Eilidh and Xavier lived..and where his old hive was. So it was pointless to get any bright ideas.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 100-sided dice: 86, 72 Total: 158 (2-200)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:53 pm
Eckios's cheeks flushed teal as he nearly dripped in a pile of snow. He was more focused on keeping his tongue out, and running around catching snowflakes..rather than minding were he was going. Sniffling a bit, as his nose had been acting up since early this morning he stubbornly kept trying to push himself.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:54 pm
Eckios sneezed as another snowflake tickled his nose, and face. Wiggling his nose frantic, he tried to stop it..only he chomped down on the snowflake he had on his tongue. It instantly melted, vanishing before he could even think about going to the judge. His shoulders dropped slightly as he realized he hadn't been able to bring anything to present.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:56 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My team is: Red
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: D) Use the trees in your performance

Current Score: 2

The sound of a guitar wailed nearby and Tevini performed a very impressive aerial jump from the shock of it. She wished she'd paid attention to how she did that.

"Cerpin! Don't scare me like th-" The redblood began to scold her partner before realizing he wasn't finished yet. No this was just the intro to his next act. Much more athletically inclined, he skied circles around her, taunting her with his song. Uncoordinated, she struggled with the turns to stay on course but to also not run into him! It took several more panicked grappling hook shots from her gun to steer. She still couldn't figure out how to turn sharply or perhaps she just wasn't good at it.

"Cut it out! You're so embarrassing!" Tevini yelled, her face blushing bright red. Flustered and angry, she tried to find a way to ditch Cerpin so he'd stop harassing her. While a small part of her wanted to stay within sight of each other (in case one of them fell or got hurt) the other reminded her if she did- to expect a lot more of this the rest of the way.

She listened to Cerpin sing plenty at home, around town, even in her dreams. She was fine missing this set.

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:00 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Sorine Walker (Voscil Torgny)
My team is: Yellow
Yesterday's Total: 6
Damage: 6
Repair: 5
New Total: 5!

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow

Vos had wandered around looking for her ice hive. She hadn't made anything beyond sensation, but she had definitely put some time and energy into making hers last night! Confused, she had to look around 3 or 4 times in the area she remembered building in..before it finally occurred to her that the exact spot she was standing was her previous Fort. Frowning she looked annoyed, the whole this was in ruins. Blinking in wonder the girl's hands dropped loosely at her side...crouching down she certainly gave a good ol' attempt at repairing the poor thing. For all her efforts, and sparkle of the snow..she realized it was all for nothing.

Frowning she stared at the mess of her former construction...and instead of throwing a fit decided a smile was likely for the best. While disappointed she shrugged. Oh well. Kicking at the pile of failed building material she grumbled a bit as she pushed her hands into her jacket for added warmth as she went to go find something else to do for now. By the time she was done, the new igloo wasn't as nice as her first one, but at least Vos was back up and operational!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:02 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Selune
My team is: Green
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: B

Current Score: 2

Selune was a forest creature. The forest would work for her, it had to right? They were attuned.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:04 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Punkie
My team is: Orange
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: C) Serpentine! Serpentine!

Current Score: 3

Micillia

Dapper Duck

zeflamigo rolled 3 100-sided dice: 75, 38, 19 Total: 132 (3-300)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:10 pm
Stemma was ready to try again at the snowflake competition. She was so serious, she stayed away from hot cocoa all day, even though she wanted it so badly. Her tongue was primed and ready to be as cold as it could get!

Stemma score: 132  
zeflamigo rolled 2 100-sided dice: 45, 97 Total: 142 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:12 pm
Ah! She wasn't ready for that first snowflake. Unlucky for her, it melted immediately. She huffed. How could something so simple be this hard?

Current Score: 132 - TOO MUCH  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

leon_a_darkangel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 45, 92, 100 Total: 237 (3-300)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:14 pm
Eyzaak was doubtful about this whole snowflake thing..but he was back for round two at least? He wasn't easily discouraged, and he was even thinking about building an ice hive. He had been really busy last night and hadn't made the time. For now, the leisurely activity would be just fine by him. Moving from one spot to the next, he kept his tongue out despite the cold temperatures making it feel like it was a frozen little ice pop.

zeflamigo rolled 2 100-sided dice: 96, 9 Total: 105 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:15 pm
This snowflake didn't melt immediately! Stemma knew just what to do. She rushed to the judges' table, as fast as her little feet could shuffle.

Current Score: 132 - 105 = 27  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:17 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Caiden
My team is: Orange
Yesterday's Total: 4
Damage: 0
Repair: 6
New Total: 10

Building Material for Tomorrow:Frigid Water: If you’re lucky, it’ll freeze over and make your hive stable and your display difficult to traipse in. If you’re not, you may have a slush hive on your hands. On a danger roll of 5 or 6, take 0 damage to your quality. On a danger roll of 1, take 8 damage to your quality.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff