Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:28 pm
The wind demon blinked and struggled for a second and slowly shifted there eyes toward the shadow demon. " I didn't realize your whore was a shadow jumper." The wind demon said and grunted dropping the knife and dropping his hands to his side. " How pathetic that you need a babysitter."

" She's not a babysitter. She's keeps idiots like yourself out of my face and hair." Tear said standing up and fixed his mask slightly before nodding. " You can kill the. I'll replace the sub lord in that area." Tear informed not caring about the Wind demons life.

- -

Akuro nodded. " Yeah, if you want to use your little wind trick. I'm cool with that. My portal knife is broken right now." Akuro informed and shrugged a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:52 pm
"Copy that" It was a quick movement of the knife, but the job was done and the demons body led on floor in a growing puddle. "Hmmmmm..." Neko stared down at the body a moment. Grabbing a piece of paper from the table, she dipped her claw into the puddle and wrote a quick note, attached to the demon, and promptly shadow ported the body.

"Tell me you can survive on cigarettes, coffee, and alcohol. Dumbass" she mumbled, pocketing her knife and walking back across the the room to Tear. "So, meeting done?" She asked, hands going to her pockets.

Isuna grinned, taking her fan out. She held tight to Akuro and arced the bladed fan in front of them, creating a swirling gale that encircled them, scooping them up and carrying them North.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:12 pm
Tear shifted as the rest of the sub lords left. He watched Neko do her thing before walking toward her. " I don't smoke and i'm not an alcoholic...yet." He said with a chuckle and looked at her. " Let's head back the castle. Meeting is over and I feel like will get jumped if we walk outside right now." He explained and glanced toward his phone at a few text messages. " Are you alright? I understand you have history with Able and Kazu."

Akuro only gripped onto Isuna tightly. The wind thing still freaked him out some times but it was a faster way to travel. " I'll never get used to this." He finally said. " I miss my knife" He added.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:34 pm
She looked at him curiously before realizing he had heard her mumbling. "Oh, that. No, I sent the body to Kazu. When I left this morning he had pulled an all nighter and handy looked like he had eaten in awhile." She explained. Taking a cigarette out of the inside pocket of her coat. She patted her pockets, looking for her lighter as Tear asked if she was alright. She looked up, taking the unlit cigarette from her lips and nodded. "Yeah. It's fine. I honestly cant find a ******** to give about Abel at this point. I tried, made an effort, nough said about that. Kazu however....well, hes basically family, and I can be somewhat protective of him..." she rubbed the back of her head, letting a sigh out.

"So, I hope my first day on the job didn't go too terrible." She asked, changing subjects as she opened a portal to the castle.

Isuna smiled, enjoying the wind as it rushed past them. For her, it was her favorite mode of transportation. She made to land them on a flat area of land partway up the mountain. "Its not so bad, the closest you'll get to flying  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:49 pm
Tear shook his head a little. " I noticed he wasn't having the best of diets lately. Aren't you a sweet Step Mother." Tear said and pushed off the wall after a few seconds before walking toward Neko and smiled under his mask. " You did great for sure. I'm glad you decided to take this job. It was a weird request" He said and stretched.

" Alright, Let's get back to the castle. I have a bunch of paper work to get done and have to deal with Mukuro and some other meetings and have to deal with the new worker. I'm sure Kidd will make a great add on to my castle." Tear mumbled more to himself than anything. He walked into the shadow port and landed in the castle looking around.

- - -

Akuro chuckled and landed with Isuna before walking with her. " I mean I suppose because I can't turn into a bat" He joked and started up the hill with the fox demon.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:20 am
Neko smiled, watching Tear walk into the portal on his own. "I knew hed get use to it." She mused, before following him through the portal. The problem with this is that shadow ports are like doors you cant see the other side of, so when someone goes through and stops, the person that comes through next is liable to run into the first person. Which is exactly what happened here as Neko hopped through, tripping as she tried to stop herself from crashing into Tear, unsuccessfully.

Neko sat up rubbing her head. "Okay, quick rule, move out of the portal once you reach your destination." She explained.

Isuna laughed a bit, picturing a bat with Akuros sunglasses. Shaking her head she moved and looked around. "We're looking for a tree with black bark Nd purple leaves that look like this." She flipped a few pages in the book and held another picture up of the leaf of the tree. "They grow out of the cliff face itself, cause you know, why make this easy."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:34 am
Twisting around, Tear caught her and looked over his shoulder. " I smell blood and a lot of it. Mukuro isn't back so it's coming from the lower guards." Tear explained and let her go, that's why he had stopped to suddenly. " The castle getting raided. s**t " The time demon said and took a step back trying to figure out were it was going down.

He moved letting go of Neko and headed toward the stairs. " There still outside. ******** I knew killing the raiders from that village would come back to me but not this fast." Tear said and pulled his phone back to message Mukuro to hurry up.

Outside Guards where falling like flies.

- - -

Akuro looked at the tree picture and lifted his sun glasses to get a good look before he dropped them and started to walk with ISuna. " Sounds like a party. Shouldn't be to hard to find something that looks like that." He explained as they walked together on the path.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:48 pm
Neko, ears swiveled as she listened to the fighting. "They definitely have us out numbered. Best option is barricade in and wait for help while picking them off one by one. I can send a copy of myself out to fight, but it wont last long against that many enemies." She explained.

She went to the window, peaking out at the group. "Their leaders dead, howd they organize so quick?" She asked out loud.

Isuna started walking, surveying the area as they went, every so often she'd not down a note in her book about the area, but mostly she walked and kept an eye out. "Ever heard the expression, hard to find the forest through the trees?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:27 pm
Tear shifted looking out the window staring at his men dying. He moved closing the curtains and pulled off his mask and upper tear gear seeing as he was wearing normal black pants. He pulled on a black tank top and messed up his hair. Hiei had a better chance doing damage as himself than Tear.

" Send a shadow out there. I'm trying to call back Mukuro" He said looking at the phone sending army of texts and left a message before he reached for the closet to pull out his Katana and looked at the shadow cat. " Because I'm assuming that wasn't the main boss and just a lower level." Hiei explained with a sigh and glanced at her. " I'm going down there. I'm not watching any more of my men die today." He said heading toward the balcony.

- - -

Akuro blinked and shook his head. " I've never heard that one" He said with a small laugh and walked with fox demon. His eyes still glancing around looking for this tree that they needed. He glanced down at his cellphone seeing a message from Hiei and ignored it for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:56 pm
Neko crouched down to pull her shadow up, sending the full sized clone out to fight as Hiei prepared. Once he rattled off that he planned to fight she grinned. "Oh thank God, I was getting a bit worried. I've been trying to behave proper all day to keep up appearances. I will gladly help with those bums down their though." She was damn near giddy with the idea. You could of told her it was Christmas. Her attire shifted back to normal, and she walked toward the door, stretching her arms and shoulders as she went. "You want any of them alive?" She asked, checking first.

Isuna kept walking, heading for a small cove of trees. "It means your looking so hard for something, you dont see what's right in front of you." She explained.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:20 pm
Hiei shifted and looked at Neko. " Kill them all. Only idiots attack my ******** castle." The fire demon ripped open the balcony door. He was a different person when he was Tear. He was more deference as Tear and Offense as Hiei. The Fire demon ran and jumped landing in the middle of a the group, his fire coming off his body and attacking people. Killing, burning them and going nuts.

The raiders jumped away and took a few steps away. " We had intl that Hiei was out of the castle. Why the ******** is he here." One shouted and looked around. " It's only him. Mukuro is still gone. We just need to get rid of him." One said and they started to charge. Hiei had his back dealing with a few others at the time.

- -

Akuro rubbed the back of his head. " I suppose that makes sense. So don't stress our eyes to much because we may miss it?" The vampire asked and walked with the woman and pointed. " Is that it over there?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:14 pm
A shadow dagger would find the back of a raiders head, and another would slice clean through ones neck. Neko would use one to slash open another raider as she vaulted over them to get to the front of the group, spinning around to send a kick at the jaw of the lead raider and sending him flying. She moved back a step and held her hand out before making a fist and pulling it forward. The shadows of the raiders turned to spikes, each one as tall as the raider that it came from. She watched a few impaled on their shadows, while other got wise and moved. She dropped the spikes, throwing knives at the slower raiders.

Isuna looked up to where Akuro pointed, squinting slightly she nodded. "Yes, I think so" she smiled, jogging over to the tree and pulling her supplies out. She used a small knife to peel back the thick bark, putting a glass bottle up to the tree to collect the sap that started to flow.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:37 pm
It didn't take long for Hiei to get back to back with Neko and moved his free hand to touch her back for a second. " You need to stay close to me. I'm going to use my dragon, The rest of the crew will drop down and clear the way. " Hiei explained as his arm started to light up on fire. Hiei was getting ready for his Darkness. This would take the rest of the raiders down and give a pretty good message.

A few Raiders stare toward Hiei and Neko. " What..what is that? Someone told e he couldn't do this anymore since the tournament. Apparently our info is wrong." The said and started to scramble.

- - -

Akuro moved following Isuna and leaned on the tree looking at her. " well that didn't seem to hard. Easy Friday evening for us" The vampire joked looking at Isuna before looking around the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:51 pm
Neko nodded, keeping her back pressed to his. She had heard stories of the dragon, it was another to see it up close though. There was a strange sort of exilleration fo ot all. Feeling the energy charge the area around them, and the heat from the flames. She smirked, trying not to laugh. Who would of thought she'd be here of all places one day.

Isuna grinned. "Its a lot easier when you dont have to actually climb the mountain. The cliff face is a few feet behind you though, and drops a good long ways down." She explained. Once the jar was full, she screwed the cap on tight and put it back on her bag. "Mission successful." She joked  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:58 pm
Hiei's arm went from down to up in the air, like he was ripping the power from hell into his arm. Seconds later it dropped to his chest level aimed at the Raiders infront of him. Lost of the Castle's workers had either hit the deck or where running to safety at this point. Unlike the past, Hiei had full control and with his free hand was able to guide the dragon around them grabbing and killing raiders. At one point the dragon went around Neko and him before fading back into Hiei.

The Fire demon stayed up for moments before coming down to this knees from the lack of energy. His eyes heavy as he looked around. Everyone looked well...like dust that needed to be. It was the only down side of the dragon. How tired it left him.

- - -

Akuro nodded and stretched. " Perfect, Let's get back to Kazu's and grab Jen and head back to the castle." Akuro said with a soft smile on his face. " Are you going to do your neat wind trick?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games