Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] Return: Outside the Hive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:48 pm
Kimbley Kitty
"Not good ones," Stemma replied to the twin's comment. "But perhaps there was some missed communication on both parts. Perhaps it was one-sided, even."

Aura
Garand was spending this time mostly being happy he hadn't been at the party in question. Because yikes.

Micillia
Avvisi's eyes lit up with the information Sarcle was giving, and then Eridia, and then Lorata. She had her recorder out, of course, but it was still a lot to take in. "So," the tealblood repeated, getting the facts strait. "Comedi killed Garard, someone poisoned Comedi, and the clown's morail was the host of the party..."

quite uneventful
Austri glanced at Garand and manages to wave at him enthusiastically. Eye fluttering, big grin, the like. Man, he never stopped looking cute! Oh, oops, this was supposed to be serious. Her face went back to looking at the others and trying to pay attention.

Sypon
"Mm. You're right. Hello... I'm Reisio. This is Oisier. We are the Mirrims." The blueblood offered a hand to Stemma, happy to meet another responsible highblood of their age.

ImaginationsParadise
"Rutven sure seemed to have some sort of attraction towards the clown and did claimed that he oscillated through his quadrants swiftly but... Gerard seemed to be the type to be... inconsistent. Five blackroms in a row... unsuccessful blackroms..." Eridia tapped her chin. "Awassi did claimed in the past to have "tried" to be within the purpleblood's social circle but..." Eridia stopped midway.

Micillia
Static had followed Sarcle in, and was for the most part keeping right with her. Facts, accusations, and whatever went flying this way and that, making it hard to keep track of. The blueblood, Garand, looked happy, and Static decided that was where he wanted to be. "This is really something...." The blueblood whispered to the other blueblood

ImaginationsParadies
Oh! A professional! Cynril didn't doubt the child. Royalists sure were talented. "That looks delicious...."

ImaginationsParadise
Dalema just observes everyone.

Quote:
Oisier also offered Stemma a hand--the opposite so that she could accept both at once.

Kimbley Kitty
"Charmed," Stemma shook both of the twin's hands with a firm, professional grasp. "Stemma Morgen." Her attention snapped back to Eridia, who was confirming her suspicion. She nodded with gusto, writing that down.

Yamashi
"It's not my best work but... you look hungry. And we gotta stick together, us lowbloods." Volkei was assuming that the teen was hemo anonymous to cover up his blood color. "I wish I could help with the investigation but I don't think there's much I can do. I'm not very smart." He confessed a little sadly but at peace with the situation. He could help in other ways. Like this!

KitsuneAura
Garand blinked at Austri, then slowly lifted a hand in what would hopefully pass for a wave back. He was a bit confused why she seemed so enthusiastic about it. Static's arrival at his side was something of a relief though. Relaxing minutely, he gave the other blueblood a smile and nod. As he motioned vaguely towards everything, he kept his voice low as well. "Static. What do you make of all this?"

Sypon
"Your hand is very soft," Reisio said, trailing off. They blinked. Stemma was paying attention again. So should they.

They looked up and around at their superiors, not really absorbing much of what was going on.

Melancholies
Sarcel looked down at the young blueblood, "That..." She looked at the cloth, "Probably belonged to Comedi. It matches his outfit." She remembered his dead body when they confronted Awassi in their burning hive. "I don't know the details of his personal life with Erilyn, nor his affairs with Gerard. I was present at the night of the party, but I had my own..." Her lips pursed for a second, "Personal things to attend to." Most of the night had been a blur, sans for Schrad's death and Lorata's near loss of faith in her.

And the moment she had spent with Alifax in the bathroom. Smoking was terrible and she had vowed to never try that again.

Yamashii
Kwelin glanced at the evidence once more before picking up a photograph and offering it to Sarcel.

"You are wearing a uniform so I feel it fit to ask you, do you know anything about this photograph?" There was a large X scratched over a blueblooded girl's face. He figured another officer might be able to identify the people involved or perhaps the event the photo was taken at.

ImaginationsParadise
"I sure am..." Cynril smiled at Volkei. "Ahaha... yeah... Lowbloods must stick together." He said nervously. "S-same. I can'y give any useful information." Actually, he could provide plenty but, he wasn't an idiot. Let them break their heads.

"I'm sure you are smart! And that you'll be able to help a lot."

quite uneventful
Austri internally squees at Garand's response before looking toward Sarcel and listening. She is definitely interested in this photo!

Micillia
Static frowned. "Well, there are far too many needles on the ground," He started with, an obvious fact. "and man, highbloods sure do... get into things." He gave Garand a half smile. "if i ever go crazy like these dead trolls, please slap me sane."

Yamashii
"Well, information isn't everything. We're also supposed to figure out groups for the summoning to stay safe." Volkei reached to pat the older boy on the arm.

"You seem really nice. Want to go together with me and my friend, Demari? She should be around here somewhere too."

Kimbley Kitty
Stemma blushed a little at Reisio's compliment. She muttered "Thank you. You are both... very well groomed." She complimented back, hesitating from making direct eye contact.

KitsuneAura
"That's a fact. What were they all even for?" It really had been a ridiculous amount of needles. Static's request drew out a laugh. "Only if you promise to do the same for me."

ImaginationsParadise
"I remember now!" Eridia said. "Gerard's lack of self control must be linked to... the flask...." She cleared her throat. "His friends seemed to come and go quickly. So, no self control in his quadrant life, nor social life... What was he up to then?" She mumbled.

"Unless, he disposed his blackroms...." She quieted down. "No wonder Schrad told me to stay away from him."

seekingCylem
Oisier nodded to Stemma in thanks. They were indeed quite well-groomed.

Melancholies
Sarcel looked down at the photo. The moment of realization was very quick to appear on her face, as the color drained from her cheeks and she remained motionless for a moment.

She jerked herself out of it, straightened herself up. "Yes." Her voice sounded somewhat dry, "I do."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:52 pm
ImaginationsParadise
"O-oh! Thank you, you... you are really nice too!" Cynril didn't expect to be patted though. Was it a common thing here? He'd ask Byakko when he would return to the swamp, but then again, she had to be mad at him for escaping. He was still grounded after all. "Sure thing! Um... is there any specific gh-ghost you want to see?" He surely knew who he wanted to see.

seekingCylem
Oisier's attention snapped back to Sarcel proper. A development! They leaned in, waiting for Sarcel to elaborate.

Micillia
"I dont really want to know..." Static replied with. "delinquents, i guess..." He really didnt want to know what had been in those needles.... and what he had been poked with. The blueblood cleared his throat and his thinkpan of that topic. "Your team find anything crazy, Garand?"

Yamashii
"I don't really know any of the ghosts. I figured I'd just tag along with you..." Volkei blushed and looked embarrassed. He felt a little silly, people probably thought he was stupid for coming all this way without having a connection to the ghosts here. He knew he was out of place among all the respectable highbloods and royalists.

"I don't want to be a bother though. I'm sorry for imposing."

Melancholies
Sarcel's face was mercifully blank as she steeled herself. "I believe that's a photo of myself." She said finally.

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia gasps.

quite uneventful
Austri gasps and leans in.

KitsuneAura
"What?" Lorata's attention snapped back to Sarcel as well.

Micillia
Avvisi's eyes widened in disbelief. She immediately snapped a photo of the photo and the blueblood, and got her pen and paper out. "If you could, could you elaborate?"

Sypon
"Um! Yes. We are." Reisio replied to Stemma, a bit late. They missed Sarcel's comments - again - and turned rather belatedly to figure out what they had missed.

Yamashii
Kwelin looked shocked for a moment before regaining his composure. He glanced to the photo and then back to Sarcel. He should have seen the connection and been a little more thoughtful. Oh well.

"Why would someone do this to you? Who would do this?" It was probably painful for her to talk about but they had to press on. It was one more item to assign to a ghost so they could proceed with the summoning. There were still several to go.

Sarcel felt awkward with the sudden silence. "There's not much to elaborate on," She said as she glanced to the side, "Schrad's wanted me dead ever since her first attempt on my life failed."
"I can only assume the photo belonged to her.

quite uneventful
Austri's eyes widened, nose flaring in anger, lips curling into a frown. "What?!" She was glad she was dead. No one would hurt Sarcel under her watch.

Yamashii
"Fortunate for us, the good lieutenant survived." Kwelin offered a rare smile at the blueblooded officer. He was glad to someone of his caste thriving so much even despite having enemies like this Schrad. He motioned to the rest of the evidence on the lawnring.

"Do you think you could identify anything else as her belongings?"

Melancholies
She nodded slowly, "I could probably do that, whenever we have all of the evidence compiled."

Yamashii
As Volkei moved to pull the grilled rat off his grill, a foot came down and stomped on it. He squeaked in terror to look up and see a cold eyed tealblood wordlessly reach down and scoop it into her hazardous waste bin with a metallic hand. How frightening!

Flydra gave Volkei and Cynril an icy glare before walking off to find Scorpa again. There was still much work to be done now that the public health hazard had been taken care of.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:59 pm
Doutei
Demari returned to the group, finally done wringing her dress out. She glanced curiously at Lorata while she returned to Volkei's side. A small part of her hoped to see the greenblood as well but to no avail. Next time. For now...

"Hello! I see you've met Volkei! I'm Demari, a friend of his. What's your name?" The blueblood inquired.

Micillia
Avvisi nodded abruptly. She turned to the crowd of trolls. "Allright guys! Empty those pockets! Put everything you have out for this blueblood to see!

Doutei
Scorpa seemed to be frowning at a plastic bag she'd collected. It was hard to figure out what was relevant and what wasn't. As Flydra approached, the yellowblood groaned.

"None of this makes any ******** sense!"

ImaginationsParadise
"The murder itself didn't make sense." said eridia

Yamashii
"Don't worry, so long as Lorata comes out looking good, that's what matters." Flydra wrapped an arm around her moirail's waist. Scorpa was getting close to tantrum mode and they needed to avoid that now that they had regrouped with a large mob of trolls.

"We just have to support the investigation until then." It seemed like progress was being made, slow and steady. Sarcel and Eridia had been forthcoming about their experiences. Flyda wished she had things to contribute but unfortunately, she was better with living trolls than dead ones.

Kimbley Kitty
Odette showed up, 15 minutes late and with a massive blunderbuss in her hands. "Oh, have we begun sharing our findings?" She asked, voice low and friendly. "I found this. I feel its owner is rather obvious by the aquatic detailing, unless any guests other than the seadweller were notorious seafarers." She gingerly placed it in the pile. "Careful, it may still be loaded." She said with sincere seriousness.

ImaginationsParadise
"No,no, no. You won't be imposing anything on me! We should team up!" Cynril said, and later froze when he saw Flydra. He remembered that monster. Awful, cold and with weird blood sucking things. He shuddered then looked at Demari. "Hi!" He smiled. "Im C-- Isthai Dawkin!" Real smooth Cynril.

Yamashii
Kwelin watched in amazement as Avvisi began trying to get the rest of the evidence together. She was much bolder and louder than himself. She was a good asset to the small business alliance they had created and he found himself grateful she was here to rely on. After this case, they were going to have to celebrate, the three of them. He began to write small labels and place them by the evidence to try and help organize them.

Melancholies
Sarcel was looking between everyone, as well as caught between wanting to help as well as push the attention away from the whole Schrad thing. "As an aside, I do know about the other trolls present at that party, if anyone had any questions on the other guests." She had gone through all of their personal records, after all. Eridia's comment about the murders not making sense earned a frown, but Sarcel wasn't about to spill her own thoughts on the matter.

"I also found a few items of interest myself." She produced the blood caked glass shards, "I had also found a hand buzzer that I believe belonged to Comedi." This was laid out in turn.

ImaginationsParadise
"OH! MISS ODETTE!" Dalema dragged the whale bullet towards her. "You think this fits that blunderbuss?" She smiled

Kimbley Kitty
Odette smiled at the little greenblood. "I'm not sure! But that's awfully clever thinking." She said, and then paused for thought. "I have no idea how one would go about loading it."

ImaginationsParadise
"Um. Ill be back in a second." Cyn said to the children before approaching the group. That tiny tealblood said to reveal what they had, and he wasn't getting anything pinned on him. "If you are looking for stuff... I found a medal. Maybe it fits who you're looking for?"

Green Minuet
"It is still loaded," Kursha muttered. Not like he knew from experience or anything.

Yamashii
Volkei smiled and looked relieved at Cynril's words. It was nice to know they weren't being a bother to the teen. He thought over the options and clapped his hands together upon arriving at a decision.

"Why don't we visit the mutantblood's seance? They probably won't have many visitors. It seems lonely compared to how many the decorated officers will probably get." The redblood wasn't the type to get caught up in the terror of blood politics at this point. The dead couldn't hurt him, a mutantblood ghost was likely not a threat.

KitsuneAura
Suddenly Garand was interested. "Ah, could I have a look at that?" He walked over to get a closer look at the blunderbuss. Maybe they'd assume it was for the investigation. It was for a investigation, he supposed, but not one much relevant to anyone else.

KimbleyKitty
"I don't know how many rounds it holds..." Odette mumbled, a confused and embarrassed expression on her face.

ImaginationsParadise
"I wouldn't know much either, but I am learning about guns and, like, stuff because they're cool! Trolls who have them are cool." Dale beamed.

Doutei
"I believe I found an item that belonged to the mutant anyway." Demari admitted. She pulled out the chains she'd been carrying, with the strange bright yellow color on them. It felt weird to lug them around but they'd seemed relevant.

"That's the only explanation for such a bright color, right?"

Yamashii
Kwelin let out a gasp as he handled a lighter laid out on the lawn. He hadn't expected it to find intimate writing scratched on it like 'xoxo'. It was embarrassing and he was embarrassed and he instantly dropped it, a shade of dark blue on his cheeks.

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril looked back at Demari. "You did?" He looked at the chains at the traces of blood. That was his morail's blood.
"Um, wow, that's.... weird aha....." Cynril did his best to be cool about it.

Melancholies
Sarcel perked up at the mention of a medal. Maybe military related? "Could I see that?" She asked the hemoanon teen, but not before scrutinizing him slightly. Being within proximity, she examined the chains as well as the bright blood. Awassi sure was a weirdo for keeping mutants in their house.

Yamashii
"Yeah! I wonder if this is related as well?" Volkei offered up a shiny silver pin, beautiful wings of metal. He had no idea he was far off track but wanted to be useful too. He wasn't really familiar with the Phoenix Initiative but he figured a mutantblood would have an interest in a rebellion.

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril looked back at Sarcel before handing her the medal. "Sure." His focus was now on his dead friends whereabouts.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:01 pm
Kimbley Kitty
Kwelin's stumble caught Stemma's attention. She quickly ambled over and assessed the object with scrutiny, ignoring the other child for the evidence. "This is for a helmsman!" She read, and sorted through her notepad. "The one named Tigwyn Ioyana was a helmsman, as Glamis said! I believe these are his!"

ImaginationsParadise
Oh jegus ********. Volkei sure didn't know how right he was. Sort of, maybe. Cyn only assumed that miracle mutant that saved him knew of the initiative.

Micillia
Avvisi watched things, somewhat frustrated by trolls still not getting things out immediately. She glared at a small blueblood girl in a frill dress for waiting until now to bring out important things like that.

"And the glass shards are from Tigwyn too, its his blood color." Avvisi added. She put on a glove and picked up the glass shard. "Here, just, hold onto these two, okay? Your in charge of Twigwin's stuff"

Yamashii
Kwelin stammered and stepped out of Stemma's way, still embarrassed by the idea of quadrants. He was going to look at some of the other items to try and calm himself down.

Kimbley Kitty
Odette hummed at Volkei's assumption. "Not to be rude, darling, but I remember the greenblood Awassi had more to do with the rebellion." She was supposed to know, being an ex-rebel. In reality, she remembered it from Glamis' speech.

ImaginationsParadise
"Tigywn..." Eridia said. "I knew him too. That b*****d." She clenched her fists. Even though back then she wished to be dead so she could be with Gerard, now she still wanted to have gotten that bullet.

Yamashii
Volkei basically stared at movie star celebrity Odette talking to HIM and nodded. He would agree to anything she said. He was on the verge of tears that such an important lowblood had even noticed he existed.

Doutei
Philip rubbed his neck as he surveyed all of the items on the lawn ring. Some of them seemed like they'd be easy to narrow down by elimination. At Kwelin's stumble and blush, the hemoanon boy flashed a small smile before returning to his thoughts. Smoothing his hair back out of his eyes he tried to think of the best way to go about this. Unfortunately, he didn't know much about the trolls who had died here. They were just lucky some of the people here had been at that fateful party.

"Several of the items here are weapons. Can any of you narrow down who was carrying what, on that night of the party?" The detective asked, figuring anyone who could would jump in at the question.

Melancholies
"Hm." She looked at it, "Clearly military grade. Willing to bet it belonged to Schrad." A medal of honor? Awassi had ties to the military too, but they were also found out to be a traitor. Probably not the kind of troll who kept a medal of honor around--or cared too much about it, at least. Schrad though...

Sarcel hung onto it.

Hivestuck
Lochdyloch keeps his eyes on Sarcel.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:08 pm
seekingCylem
The idea of mutants turned Oisier's stomach. The sight of that awful yellow only worsened the building nausea. If it was still this dark, who knew how hideously bright the color was when it was still fresh. "How would Awassi even come across a mutant? Or did the mutant break in..?" Oisier paused in thought. The hive was certainly large enough to lose a child in, especially one that didn't want to be found.

Sypon
"Are there that many mutants across Alternia? It seems statistically improbable," Reisio added.

Micillia
Avvisi remembered a weird yellowblood girl who had been crying in the library. She had picked upp a flower, put it in her hair, and her tears began. The tealblood looked through her pictures, finding the one. She had gone after the girl, and asked her what was up, finding out it belonged to Tigwyn. "Here," Avvisi said as she thrust the flower into Stemma's hands as well. "Another Tigwyn item. "

Kimbley Kitty
Stemma took the flower with a quick nod, placing the objects near one another, and taking note of their owner, the helmsman.

seekingCylem
"It's difficult to imagine brining a mutant into one's hive voluntarily," Oisier shuddered.

Melancholies
Sarcel tried to ignore the set of eyes stairing at her. "It is bizarre, but Awassi kept the mutants in their basement. Had a large cage for them and everything."

Doutei
Scorpa laughed.

"Only an idiot would break in here if they were a mutant!"

Kimbley Kitty
Odette had to keep herself from looking Cynril's way.

KitsuneAura
Lorata frowned. "Did anyone ever...find the other one?" She remembered that had been something of a mystery, one of the caged mutants disappearing.

Yamashii
"Filthy mutantbloods." Flydra grumbled in disgust. "I would not be surprised if one of them broke into the hive to try and steal from a manor like this." Her opinion of them was clearly not high. She glared at the flecks of vibrant yellow. Not at all beautiful like the hues of her dear Scorpa.

"It looks like the color is on this knife as well."

ImaginationsParadise
Cyn was insulted.

Sypon
"I suppose that is an appropriate way to keep yourself safe." Reisio muttered. They looked with appreciation at Scorpa.
"There were TWO??" They balked.

seekingCylem
"In addition to the chains, too. That's a lot of security," Oisier mused. "One can hardly blame them for being stupid. It's not as though they had a lusus to raise them."

Kimbley Kitty
"Oh! Like the drawing!" It was all making sense to Stemma now.

ImaginationsParadise
One thing Cynril knew is that they were not that freakish.

Sypon
Reisio nodded sagely.
"A drawing?" Reisio waddled back over to the purpleblood they'd introduced themselves to earlier.

Yamashii
Volkei watched and felt sorry for the mutantblood. While he wasn't an advocate for blood politics or anything, it had to suck to be crapped on even after death. He would definitely attend the seance. It sucked to be on the bottom of the spectrum. It was probably worse to not even be on it.

Doutei
Scorpa made a face at the drawing. It seemed to prove that there had been two mutantbloods after all. That left a sour taste in her mouth, along with the realization.

"So if there were two... and no one ever found the body of a second one..." She seemed to trail off in thought.

seekingCylem
Oisier's attention snapped to Reisio and Lorata. That would explain the increased efficiency of the mutant children. Safety in numbers. For what good that did for them. They followed Reisio. They wanted to see the drawing. "Two would at least make them bold enough to infiltrate the premises, even if it was ultimately their downfall. Doubtful they scaled the cliff to get in, though. Perhaps they came through the catacombs?"

Kimbley Kitty
"This one!" Stemma procured the drawing that Eridia had shown off before. "And it looks like it was drawn by a young mutant, too!" Did mutants ever survive past childhood anyways?

"Perhaps this little bracelet was theirs!" She pointed out the little rope friendship bracelet. "If they were a pair, that would make sense!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:10 pm
ImaginationsParadise
The mutant looked through the evidences, trying not to smile at the etchings or keeping it cool when he saw his symbol. He cleared his throat. "I'm sure they're dead."

"I mean... Once you see a mutant.... you need to cull the right away...."

Sypon
Reisio gasped. "You are right...! The symbol - a troll's symbol. Is that their blood color, the weird grey-y color?" It could have just been a silver band, but given how showing off your hue was the classic troll form of expression, it was worth a guess.

Micillia
"Okay!" Avvisi said, perking up. "Thats good info!" So, a mutant blood. She knew she had seen something else with a weird stain of... blood? Yeah, she had mistaken it for some odd condiment, but she was pretty sure she knew what it was now. "Okay, and i think... this..." She picked up the thing, it was a knife, with... weird blood on it. The tealblood made sure not to touch the blood side.

"Hey, you," Avvisi said to the purpleblooded girl with Tigwyn's things. "Lets put the bracelet, this gross knife, the drawing, and that chain here...."

quite uneventful
"Well, duh, but the other one wasn't found, right? There's like, no trace of the disgusting silver from that bracelet anywhere other than here~" Austri crossed her arms.

seekingCylem
"Eugh." First too much color, now not enough. These mutants just couldn't do anything right.

Doutei
Scorpa frowned. The yellowblood reached to pick up the bracelet and examine it. Something about it was bothering her. Something about it and what Reisio had just said seemed to go together somehow.

"Flydra, does that symbol seem familiar to you?"

KitsuneAura
"That's right." Lorata nodded decisively. "They have to be culled before they spread their corruption. In retrospect, it's no surprise the hive caught fire." Fire and mutants just seemed to go hand in hand.

Doutei
"Weapons... please...." Philip's voice pleaded in the background of the discussion. It was clear something important was being worked out but he didn't want everyone to forget there were six other ghosties' goodies to sort out!

Yamashii
"I am not sure." Flydra remarked, her eyes meeting Scorpa's with a shared understanding. "It seems familiar but I see so many trolls a night at my clinic, I could be confused." It was definitely something she felt she had seen before but...

"I hope the other mutantblood died swiftly, as would be his duty to our kind." She watched Cynril with a thin frown.

ImaginationsParadise
"Well, I'm sure if it didn't die here, it died elsewhere." Cyn said. He stuffed his shaky hands inside his pockets, trying to zone out as everyone else, including himself, talked about him as he was dead.

Kimbley Kitty
Odette was eager to change the conversation for Cynril's sake, so Philip's plea resulted in a quick response from the redblood. "These items!" She pointed out the eyepatch, pocket knife, and its holster. "These are genuine Schrad artifacts! We made similar props for the production of Schrad: the Musical!"

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:14 pm
Yamashii
Kwelin awkwardly tried to help Philip figure out the weapons. Why was this boot knife so comically large?

"This seems ceremonial. Perhaps it belonged to the juggalo, Comedi." He said somewhat lamely.

Micillia
"Philip, keep track of this, okay?" Avvisi said as she gave him a piece of paper and a pen, tho he probably already had some. "Lets see what we have so far....
"Mutant; Knife with blood, chain, bracelet, and the drawing,
Tigwyn; lighter, window shards, and that weird flower...."
The girl looked things over, eyes on the blueblood commander.
"Youve been holding into the Scharad items, what do you have so far?

Doutei
Demari felt nervous at how tense the proceedings appeared to be going. There was a lot of smacktalk about the dead mutant, which she understood but felt awkward about. Normally such a topic wouldn't have phased her but after her earlier realization of her own mortality, this was all a bit much. She was relieved when the topic changed and gave Odette a shy smile. She needed to approach the redblood and ask for her autograph later! That was the famous moviestar who'd portrayed her loveable Lorata!

Melancholies
Sarcel waved the medal, but made her way over to Odette as she pulled out some more objects. "I can vouch for these as well." The difference being that these weren't props, and Schrad likely wore that eyepatch... She definitely remembered the pocket knife, at least. "The photo from earlier as well..."

Yamashii
Now that scary tealblood doctor was distracted, Volkei wondered if he might be able to find something else to grill. He was still hungry since he hadn't been able to eat his earlier attempt. It was too bad none of the squatters had left real food behind, only empty pizza boxes of disappointment.

Sypon
"Ah!" Reisio had caught some of the Schrad: The Musical re-runs from its recordings on the Public Broadcast Channel. Apparently, Schrad's life was not as picturesque as it was made out to be. Next they'd tell them that Regina wasn't perfect.

Doutei
Philip accepted the paper and started writing down what everyone was saying. It made him miss Tzofia. If only he'd managed to bring her with him! It was a little hard to keep up with what everyone was saying all at once! Perhaps the next time they worked together, he'd try to talk a little slower for her now that he knew what it was like.

"You think?" He teased Kwelin with a wry smile.

Yamashii
Kwelin rolled his eyes at Philip's teasing. The brownblood always managed to catch him when he was feeling somewhat distracted or confused. How annoying. But his idea to catalogue the weapons was a good one.

"I haven't heard anyone talk about what's the name much... Epratt. Can anyone tell us about him or what might belong to him?"

Micillia
Avvisi looked over her notes, "Lets see... "Epratt Kewrei, prominent orphaner. Moustache enthusiast, defalcator."" She frowned. "wasnt there some, uh, moustache wax?

Kimbley Kitty
Stemma held the moustache wax high for everyone to see.

Sypon
Reisio gasped as the wax was presented.

seekingCylem
Oisier clapped.

Yamashii
Kwelin quietly clutched Pawpa tighter to his chest at the word 'orphaner', the weasel sleeping soundly in his jacket. He didn't like that thought at all.

Doutei
Scorpa held Pan close as well.

KitsuneAura
Garand glanced up from Epratt's gun to stare at her.

Micillia
Avvisi, "Oh excellent!" She moved up to the purpleblood and whispered quietly. "nice to have another competent troll around." She winked at Stemma. she was def going to have to find that girl later. "So, Orphaner. lusus killer..." She looked at the threatening letters from wigglers, and the lusus leather gloves, picking them up, "Are you writing this down Philip?"

Yamashii
Flydra stepped towards the evidence to theorize as well, only to step on yet another needle. She fumed in silent rage. There were too many of these ******** things.

Kimbley Kitty
Stemma smiled at the tealblood's praise. Not that she needed it from a midblood, anyways. "The taxidermy as well. He was probably fond of trophies like that!"

Hivestuck
Coming around the block, a tinny jingle could be heard. The DEUS EX MACHINE had erected a large sign that read "NOW OFFERING VACCINATIONS, 100 BEETLES".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:18 pm
quite uneventful
Austri crossed her arms in jealousy, but stayed quiet. She thought of Staglebro and kinda... shifted uncomfortably. She was glad he was barely around, now.

Doutei
"Yes I am!" Philip nodded, racing to keep up. He eyed the piles of crap on the lawnring and pondered. If the threatening letters from the children had been for Epratt, what about the ones he'd discovered from those adults? He produced the items and handed them over.

"What do you think about these?"

Doutei
Demari was distracted looking at all the pretty jewelry and outfits that had been discovered. How elegant! Even picked apart by looters, she could see what the objects should have been and sighed wistfully. Sparkly things had always been good at distracting her.

"I wish I could've seen this place before it burned." The blueblood admitted.

Yamashii
Kwelin agreed with the ideas offered so far. They were making good progress on identifying names with items. There were still other things to look into though and he tugged on Philip's wrist to pull him towards Glamis. He would have taken Avvisi as well but she needed to hide her camera from the blueblood.

"Excuse us, sir, we had a question for you. While these ghosts are summoned or take a corporeal form, can they interact with each other? Do they notice each other?" He adjusted his glasses smartly on his nose. "Should we be worried about old grudges turning violent?"

Sypon
"Same here..." Reisio sighed. The architecture was so elegant. And the books! The history! What a loss. They found themselves getting a bit nervous, and clung to Oisier's arm.
"Ah," Glamis responded. "Yes, yes, and yes."

"Fortunately, the idea of using items associated with them is to separate the ghosts from each other."

seekingCylem
Yet more intrigue. Truly this was the highblood elite they were dealing with. Oisier hummed. "Delfacator. Kewrei was proven to be embezzling and poaching beyond his government regulated limits, correct? A man hated by everyone. Ambitious."

Kimbley Kitty
Odette was curious about the same objects as Demari, eyeing over the lovely jewelry and outfit. "This looks like Awassi's style," She commented. It wasn't that far from her own tastes. Not that she'd bother doing anything with it herself. It was evidence, and also so many seasons behind in fashion terms.

Yamashii
"Yes, that makes sense. I was simply thinking we should also determine a summon order that further separates any bad blood." Kwelin did not want to be in the middle of ghosts burning down the hive with them inside it or whatever other misfortune might erupt. The floor was already crumbling, they didn't need to help the building kill them.

"We should determine which ghost to summon in which wave."

Micillia
"Yes!" Avvisi said excitedly, pointing at Oisier. "Good, you can start up the Kewrie Epratt pile." Avvisi heard what the paranormal investigator had to say, but didnt want to talk to... to... Glamis so she talked to the crowd instead. "What if... We do the 4 rituals.... ask some questions... and then continue from there. Is that a do-able thing?"

seekingCylem
"What do I do with these teeth," Oisier said, lifting them slightly.

Doutei
While the children figured out the serious work, Scorpa picked up the microphone and turned to Flydra in a flashy pose.

"Impromptu concert! The SHEshells Spooooky Extravaganza!" The yellowblood laughed.

"Really though, wasn't one of them a singer? This probably belongs to them."

Hivestuck
"I should mention," mentioned Glamis, "that my analysis shows the greatest damage to the hive, which I am prioritizing over the more in-tact parts of the hive. My list is as follows." He cleared his throat.

Micillia
Avvisi frowned. Oh yeah, she had already given him a pile, and apperantly he couldnt keep two piles seperate. "Okay... lets put them here... to the side... along with the flask,"

Hivestuck
"WAVE 1:
1. Library (west)
2. Nutrition Block (north)
3. Armory (east)
4. Ball Block (south)

WAVE 2:
5. Basement (west)
6. Dining Block (north)
7. Training Block (east)
8. Trophy Block (south)"

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:23 pm
Yamashii
Flydra laughed so hard she cried and hugged her darling moirail tightly.

"You always know how to turn a situation fun." She smiled and nodded in response to Scorpa's guess.

Kimbley Kitty
"Awassi was the singer!" Stemma pointed out, remembering from Glamis' introductions. "This burnt record is probably hers, too!" She added, holding up the warped vinyl.

seekingCylem
Oisier left the teeth with the flask, happy to be rid of them both. "Let's see... Then here should be the blunderbuss, the ammunition, moustache wax..."

Yamashii
"Then it goes to follow logic that the ring of keys would also belong to Erilyn, considering it was Erilyn's hive, correct?" Flydra pondered, keeping an arm around Scorpa. What other secrets did this hive hold? It had probably been full of scandals beyond the ones they were currently discussing.

quite uneventful
Austri held back a smile from seeing Scorpa, and actually smiled when she saw Flydra giggle so happily. She missed spending time with them, even with Scorpa's occasional stupidity. Well, not occasional. "Interesting~ True that!" She nodded at Flydra, agreeing wholeheartedly. She was curious about what else happened here...

Micillia
"Ah! Right!" Avvisi winked at Stemma again. Man she was liking this girl. She totally needed to find an excuse to interview her later... "And since shes a singer...." The tealblood picked up the microphone, the ugly outfit thing, and the jewelry. "Okay, so thats a better start on Awassi...."

The tealblood looked at her notes again, "Erilyn Awassi, head of the mansion - famous socialite, singer, and ex-military. Rebel conspirator." The girl looked up, and pondered. "Rebel conspirator..."

Doutei
Philip picked up the disgusting banana peel and held it towards Kwelin. It was a miracle it had somehow survived the fire. Perhaps Flydra should analyze it later, it might have some value when researching preserving biomatter. For now though, he was going to tease his partner a litle more.

"And who do you think this belonged to?"

Sypon
Reisio stared at Philip.

seekingCylem
"A trash creature," Oisier supplied.

Micillia
Avvisi gave Philip a look

nepash
"It's in too g-g-good condition to be a trash creature's." Mihail offered- he'd almost left that banana behind, honestly.

Yamashii
Kwelin's face of disgust could not be described in full via words.

Kimbley Kitty
"We should let the lusus smell it" Stemma suggested. That way they would know for sure it was trash before throwing it out. "Maybe this stuff too." She picked up the candy wrappers, the cigarette nub, some fur clumps, and an assortment of jar lids.

Yamashii
"Grow up, Philip." He grumbled, flicking the other boy on the forehead.

Sypon
"Oh!" Reisio clapped their hands together. "I did not think of that. If the lusus can sense spiritual things, then it can tell it apart from the real trash. That is... Brilliant!"

Doutei
"C'mon! The juggalo?" The detective laughed, reaching to pick up the plastic flower. "These are classic! Here, we'll let the lusus check them together." Philip turned to ask Glamis for help.

Yamashii
"That is an excellent idea. I support this." Kwelin approved of Stemma's quick thinking and looked to the hoofbeast.

seekingCylem
What an impressive beast, Oisier cooed. It was any wonder it raised such an impressive ghostologist like Glamis

Hivestuck
Glamis nodded, and gestured for Lochdyloch to take it away.

The huge hoofbeast paced forth and sniffed at the banana peel, which he promptly consumed. The fur clumps and jar lids were crushed under foot, leaving the candy wrapper and cigarette nub intact as a show of their importance.

Micillia
Avvisi squinted at the trolls who were looking at Glamis. It was the purpleblood, Stemma's idea, not his. She filed away hate plans for later

Hivestuck
Lochdyloch sniffed the plastic flower and released a haunting whinny.

nepsah
"Oh... well, m-m-maybe it was trash after all." Regret. He should've left that banana peel in the armory...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:29 pm
Quote:
Yamashii
Kwelin gasped and turned a dark hue of blue upon coming across the bucket among all the evidence. H-how could this- He turned away and hugged at his sides in confusion and embarrassment.

Hivestuck
"One troll's trash is another troll's dinner," Glamis explained, patting his lusus on its side.

seekingCylem
"Should we check that fried tuber nib too before a seafowl carries it off?" Oisier said with a flat expression.

Kimbley Kitty
"Hmm. I wonder what the significance of these could be..." Stemma picked up the wrapper and the nubbin, holding them out for the investigators. "Did any of them like candy? Or smoke?"

Sypon
At Stemma's competence, Reisio struggled to come up with something smart.

"Should we even bother? Granted... The nearby fast food establishments have an incredible use of preservatives that could have kept it fresh for this long..... A mystery..." They squeezed Oisier's hand.

Yamashii
Volkei fell to his knees before the twins.

"Please! Can I have that actually? I'm so hungry!"

Sypon
Reisio's face twisted into shock and disgust. "Ask Lochdyloch."

Micillia
Avvisi gritted her teeth. "Yes" She said, "Lets just put everything in front of it, and anything that survives, well, its important!" Of course Glamis's lusus was all spiritual. The tealblood went over to the collected items and looked them over. "Well... kids like candy.... i guess."

Kimbley Kitty
"The mutants!" Stemma said, eagerly.

Yamashii
Volkei was humiliated but not deterred by Reisio's expression. He was getting desperate. He piled all the edibles in front of the horse, including the french fry, weird mushroom, pizza box and clump of moss.

Hivestuck
Understanding the child's rather pathetic desperation, Glamis held Lochdyloch back as it sniffed and rejected the food placed in front of it. "...It's all garbage. Feel free to take it." Glamis commented.

Yamashii
Volkei thanked Glamis by giving him the one beetle he had on him as thanks. He shuffled off to start grilling his great find!

Doutei
What was he going to do with all that? Demari fidgeted nervously as she watched Volkei collect garbage. Perhaps she should take him out to eat before they went home after all this.

Micillia
Avvisi nudged Kwelin, "Hey, go take the pile of guano that someone brought and try it out. See if he eats it."

Yamashii
Kwelin stared at Avvisi as if she were asking him to jump through the holes in the floor.

"I am not picking up guano."

Doutei
“Not barehanded, obviously!” Philip laughed and joined Avvisi in teasing Kwelin.

“Look there’s a glove for you!” He pointed at the dainty black glove.

seekingCylem
"That leather is far too nice for touching guano," Oisier objected.

Yamashii
Kwelin made a face and pulled on a pair of disposable gloves offered by Lieutenant Dromen earlier. He put the turds in the plastic bag and carried it to the lusus. His eyes were burning with irritation.

Micillia
Avvisi did not expect him to actually do it. Oh she took a pic of that.

Hivestuck
Lochdyloch screamed.
"That is literally poop."

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:34 pm
Yamashii
Kwelin had never heard a hoofbeast scream. He was terrified. He fell back on his back and covered his face in fear.

Doutei
“Must be the mutant’s.” A yellowblood muttered from the background.

Yamashii
Volkei sent Roa to retrieve the bag of guano but unfortunately, Flydra intercepted and shoved it into her hazardous waste bin.

Sypon
Reisio clapped politely for Flydra.

Doutei
“Thank you.” Demari mouthed to the tealblood.

Yamashii
"Strange that this isn't burnt. I would have thought everything was scorched in some fashion." Flydra picked up and inspected the wooden plank laying with the rest of the junk. She wanted to know if it had been fireproofed somehow and if so, could it be done to her clinic?

seekingCylem
"Who knows what the... rabble had brought in with them since descending upon the hive."

Kimbley Kitty
While this hectic business was taking place, Odette looked over some more files for clues. Two pieces of paper stood out to her, largely for the familiar wording common to juggalo trolls. It made her uncomfortable, but she wanted to be helpful. "Mirth... Dark Carnival... This belongs to that one troll... Comedi Deburu?"

Micillia
There were some things that kinda could be trash... and also might not be? Erilyn was all famous, could the garage band flyer be an old memento? The tealblood picked it up and frowned. Also, i mean juggalos, so who really knew? She thought to herself as she picked up the cardboard sign that read "the end days are coming."

Odette, the famous Odette, pointed out a piece of paper, and Avvisi threw the flyer and sign at glamis's lusus, jumping over to the other troll. "What a good find!" She exclaimed, "Excellent, this defiantly goes in the Comedi pile."

Hivestuck
Glamis took one look at the flyer and held it up for Avvisi to look at. "This band is scheduled to play next week. Not relevant to the hive."

Meanwhile, Lochdyloch chewed on the cardboard sign idly.

Micillia
Avvisi ignored him to talk to Odette, hiding her anger and teal blush

Doutei
Philip crouched down to help Kwelin back on his feet. He couldn't blame the blueblood for being frightened by the hoofbeast screaming in his face. The sound had jolted him out of his laughter too.

"Did we ever agree on the plastic flower I picked up earlier? Who thinks it belonged to the juggalo?" The detective asked, figuring he'd try to jump back on track. His reputation as a detective was just getting started and while he'd love to try and take care of all this by himself, it seemed better to get everyone's opinions. These were potential future clients!

seekingCylem
"Does it shoot water or acid?" Oisier asked, raising their hand.

Doutei
Philip squeezed the flower.
A sad wheezing replied.

Yamashii
Kwelin winced at the dry wheezy noise it made.
"Stop that. It sounds awful." Kwelin scolded Philip, a sour look on his face from the earlier hoofbeast thing.

Sypon
"It might be a squeaky flower. Or a.... Squirty one?" Reisio replied. They weren't particularly well versed in juggalo tools, but this particular flower seemed like it had a secret silly side.

Doutei
"Sorry sorry!" Philip grinned before placing the item in Comedi's pile. It seemed like no one was objecting. The detective turned to look over the lawnring once more, determined to help figure out this mystery. They were lucky to have that lusus on hand for figuring out if anything here was just ordinary litter but he wanted to do what he could without relying on it too much. No one wanted to hear the beast scream again.

He bent down and picked up the notebook curiously. Opening it up, the boy began to read. His curiousity was rewarded with purple prose and a headache. It took some doing but he slowly started to understand it.

"So this is a hitlist. I'm not sure if it's just a record after the fact or not..." The boy frowned.

"But if one of the ghosts was a serial killer-" Philip coughed, "Real or fake, this seems like it would belong to them."

Kimbley Kitty
"A logical conclusion," Stemma agreed, nodding. She reached over for the memoir, leafing through the pages before setting it with the pile with the bloodstained flask and artificial canines.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:34 pm
TanuKyle
Fletch was aware that thinking wasn't his strong suit, so he hadn't contributed much to the discussion other than placing his finds initially in the unsorted pile. Still, as he watched the piles unfold, he piped up. "Thinkin' that the serving knife I found with what I thought was up and miracolous lemon sauce might actually be lemon blood." That....made his pumpbiscuit squeeze, a little bit, and his fins twitch. He....he was an acceptable mutation, so to speak, but blood mutations weren't. "The ********' lususkiller letters are definitely Epratt." To be fair, he was mostly agreeing with points, but it felt important to contribute. Toothdad, sensing his child's distress, leaned against Fletch and bared his teeth threateningly at any imagined threat.

Aconan dumped her finds in the pile, though frankly except for the communicator she doubted any of them were useful. "The communicator...it's trashed, but it looks like old tech. Tigwyn was - " and she paused, remembering how he'd sacrificed himself and took a shaky breath. " - he was likely to have old tech, this might be special to him." She held it up for the spiritually-adept lusus to look at. Loupsus, still mostly covered in mud and not looking pleased about it, was rolling in the remains of the hive's lawnring and trying to get the clay-like mud off, but mostly succeeding in just picking up grass.

Skyli Peep
Truly, Ely had wanted to be part of the conversation a long, LONG time ago. Yet words said far before by Sarcel held her back from doing so. Though she was quiet, she had been thinking and contemplating the whole time about the purple blush. While it may not have seemed relevant to anyone else in this space...

"impersonated a different caste"...

Quietly, uncharacteristically so, the little girl walked to the compact of purple blush and picked it up, examined it. Was this going to be in her future, soon?

"Hey." Realizing that in her distraction, she called out to nobody in particular (save the ground), Ely walked over to Sarcel and looked up at her, a grave expression on her face. "Pardon me please, but... you said he impersonated a different caste, Gerard... what color blood did he claim to have? What color did he actually have?"

To emphasize her point, she held the compact up to her. "Because nobody would pretend to be a lower blood hue than they are, I should think. That'd be silly."

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia looked at the small purple blood, giving her quite the look. It was hard to process this information that went against everything she had believed in sweeps ago.

"I don't think anyone knows." Her lips were pressed together while she tried to think of it. "His mannerisms were not of a lowblood. He seemed really cultured, I believe he might have been a midblood perhaps? To have more than enough beetles to start off... However..." What ever the color was, he had to hide it well and those glasses in the pile were definitely his.

" whatever the color of his blood was, it must have been light enough for him to use those shades. "

seekingCylem
Oisier grimaced as their attention returned to the flask they'd found. "The blood on the inside was warm, but the stains on the outside are... Teal? Teal," they decided. The stains had darkened with age, and Oisier didn't want to associate Gerard with a Blueblood like themselves. "Were there any tealbloods at the party that could have lost that much blood at once?"

ImaginationsParadise
"Not that I know of." Eridia confessed. "Between the suspects there weren't any teal bloods. There was the Orphaner, a purple blood and a sea dweller at it. A redblood, a blue blood, a green blood, an orange blood..." She counted with her fingers. " And two land dwelling purple bloods ; Gerard and Comedi."
"of course, I'm not counting that horrible abomination that was that mutant."
Cynril tried not to roll his eyes and stick his tongue out at Eridia. So he just walked around, and looked at the evidences.(edited)
"But wait!" Dalema said, looking concerned for a few moments. "So the buck--" Ampere hissed, loudly so she wouldn't say that explicit word.

The child rolled her eyes and resumed. "So is that thing," She pointed at the bucket. "is relevant? Since we've talked about the suspects quadrants and stuff... Unless someone broke in and-" Again, the snake interjected, coiling themselves around her to quiet the child down.

Melancholies
Sarcel had been rummaging through the evidence pile again, this time having selected a document detailing a number of highblood personnel, her mind immediately flashing back to the marks on Schrad's arm. Ely managed to catch her attention when she was spoken to.

"Ah," Her brow knitted as she gave it some thought, "He was impersonating a purpleblood. There was actually a moment that night where a rumor of his... 'masquerade' was brought out to light. He got fairly defensive about it." She remembered Zindel, everyone wanting to erase the claim off of the goddamn board.

"I believe he had been a tealblood though, yes." His file had said so anyway.

She gave Dalema a look once she was done speaking.

ImaginationsParadise
Dale hiccups.

purplerosesbeauty
Acteon listened carefully to everyone as they deliberated various things, and walked over to the two blueblooded twins to look at the gross flask again. "Okay, so we're all in agreement he was like, teal, and this nasty thing was his? So what about the other junk. The glasses are his because they're purple, what about..."

They picked up the shoe and the glove. "Are these his too?" They looked at Eridia. "You probably remember what he was wearing the best, so," they shrugged. There was some make up things too, which were also probably his, if he was hiding his blood color.

seekingCylem
Oisier sneered. "What kind of self respecting high blood, fake or otherwise, would pair black gloves with mahogany shoes?"

purplerosesbeauty
"One with trashy taste enough to pretend to be a dumb rainbowdrinker, probably," they said, grinning.

ImaginationsParadise
"The glove is definitely his." Eridia took said object with her hand, remembering he had he;d her little hand with these on.

Sypon
“That’s a fashion DON’T,” slid in Reisio. “Do you remember what he was wearing? Feet-wise?” They asked Eridia.

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia shook her head. "I am truly sorry. Whenever I was with him I seemed to zone out, watching his beautiful face and hearing his delightful tone of voice."

purplerosesbeauty
Acteon nodded. Figures. "Were there other dudes at the party? The brownblood maybe, he could probably pull off brown shoes. Clowns basically only ever wear clown shoes," they added.

ImaginationsParadise
"Most probably. I honestly didn't pay attention to him. Or what he was wearing or who was he talking to because that lowblood really didn't matter." Eridia had been too focused on her serial killer crush and role model that night.

seekingCylem
"We don't think the boot knife would fit in that shoe. They probably don't go together."

ImaginationsParadise
"A correct assumption, if I do say so myself ohohoho~!" Eridia said with a twirl. "Is there anything else we need to sort out? Any other clues you need me to identify?"(edited)

purplerosesbeauty
Acteon picked out the pretty compact and the blush. It didn't seem like it would match anyone else but if Eridia was the resident Gerard expert, might as well ask. "I think these are his too, but..." Acteon grinned and put on their best (so, perfect) imitation of the purpleblood, saccharine elegance with a surprisingly soft edge. "Could you identify that purple shade? Ohoho!"

ImaginationsParadise
Eridia was impressed. Truly impressed. "Oooh, I wonder where you picked that up from dearie!" She giggled, taking the mirror and blush. "Well the hue is unmistakeable, that's Gerard's hues alright. I still can't belieeeeve he was a phony! Ugh." She really didn't want to believe it still.

Micillia
Avvisi nodded as the... juggalo seadweller? mentioned old gadget. "Yeah okay, i guess that makes sence." She agreed, watching the item be put into the tigwyn pile.

Avvisi coughed, they had an item she... well, they all needed to find a place for... "Does, uh," Avvisi refused to look at it. "Does anyone have any ideas for the, uh, liquid receptacle?" She said, trying not to blush. "Otherwise lets, um, lets feed it to the lusus or remove it...." For Kwelin's sake, she told herself.

ImaginationsParadise
"You mean the buck-" Dale couldn't finish her sentence as Ampere gave her a nice squeeze. She was starting to miss having enough air in her lungs.

Kimbley Kitty
Stemma picked up the mirrored compact, wanting to study it further. "Are we sure this is Gerard's? Don't rainbowdrinkers hate silver? And can't see their reflection? Even if he was just a weirdo, he'd probably try to stay in character," she said. But was she misremembering information about rainbowdrinkers for something she read in a silly book? She couldn't quite remember.

ImaginationsParadise
"It makes sense my sweet child. But how else did he kept putting a suitable amount of purple tinted blush on?" Eridia looked over the mirror again. There was the possibility it belonged to Awassi, but they couldn't be so sure.

Quote:
Glamis bent over to pick up the explicit bucket and handed it to Lochdyloch. The lusus strode away from the group until it nearly disappeared in the tall grasses of the lawnring. The strangely specific sound of an object toppling down the cliffside into the ocean could be heard.

ImaginationsParadise
"...Cool." Dalema said as she was released from her scaly prison.

seekingCylem
Oisier coughed and continued to pretend they hadn't noticed the b-... the bu...

ImaginationsParadise
Dale had touched it with her hands. She stared at them for a long time.
"OOOOOOkay!" She beamed up. "Now that that thing is out of the way, I mean seriously ya'll were bugged out aha! Now we can move on to the other items in question! Y'all dig it, right?" Dalema looked around to see what was left to sort out. "Is there anything that hasn't been sorted yet?"

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:38 pm
seekingCylem
Oisier raised their hand. "The threatening letters. Ah... The non-obvious ones. There were a number of scheming individuals at the party. Many instances of fraud and underhanded financial practices. Certainly they belong to one of the deceased."

ImaginationsParadise
"Hmm! Now that's a good question, dude. I mean, if it were handwritten by someone it'd be obvious! I mean, look at the kid threats! Really nice art." Dale said as she took a look at the drawings. She read over the other threats just to pick up there was just some kind of fraud in between. "Does anyone know if one of those dead dudes were involve in some kind of fraud?"

seekingCylem
"Sirs Kewrei and Deburu both were deemed guilty of some manner of... Book cooking," Oisier supplied. White collar crime was hardly their area of expertise. Glamis's descriptions of each deceased was also similarly lacking.

Melancholies
"Kewrei was allegedly caught bribing officials to exceed his er," Sarcel tried to find a kind way to put it and subsequently failed, "Orphaning quotas. Not to mention his files contained all sorts of blackmail and theft allegations. Typical corner cutting." And a poor excuse for a seadweller.

"Comedi Deburu was known to have quite a few embezzlements, of which I can't go into explicit detail due to their ties to the empire. Still, he stole not only from royal coffers but from his own... group's delegations." She left out the part where she had found some of his beetles hidden away in Awassi's hive and stolen them for herself in turn. At least her projects typically went back around to suit the military in some fashion. Sarcel shrugged.

"Considering the anonymity of the letter in question, I'm more likely to believe it belongs to Kewrei due to his more... hands on approach. Not to mention that he had his fingers in a much wider variety of unsavory pastimes." The blueblood looked among the ones currently speaking, "That's my two cents, anyway."

seekingCylem
"Fair," Oisier nodded curtly. Leave it to the military officer of the party to have all of their facts in order. "One would think any self-respecting clown," Oisier's face blanked at the oxymoron, "Wouldn't bother hiding behind anonymity if they knew the Dark Carnival was being swindled. They probably have a ceremony for that..." Oisier shuddered to think of what such a punishment would entail. It was probably in Comedi's best interest to die at the party.

Yamashii
“It’s done!” Volkei plucked the small french fry from his small grill. There were dark grill marks on it and it looked somewhat withered from the heat. But to the hungry child, it was all he had. The redblood tossed it in his mouth and began to chew. Slowly, his face drooped into disgust and then sadness. It tasted so utterly horrible!

Volkei huddled in a curled ball around little tiger cub Mio and cried.

Doutei
“Does your stomach hurt?” Demari asked, reaching down to rub Volkei’s back. She was worried to see him eat such garbage here. Who knew what he ate in private at home. She had to do something. Glancing around, she tried to evaluate who looked responsible and like they could help!

“Excuse me. Do you have anything I could use to settle my friend’s stomach? Anything edible will probably do.” The blue blood approached Sarcel and Oisier who seemed to be well organized and prepared.

purplerosesbeauty
Acteon pulled out the trail mix Mallok made them from their pocket and held it out haphazardly. "You want some trail mix?" They borrowed Mallo's polite, soft voice. "It's real ******** good," they said, returning to their own voice, "According to my friend who made it."

Melancholies
Sarcel looked down at the young blueblood who had approached her, then looked to the redblood child who was currently sobbing on his lusus. She narrowed her eyes, mostly in confusion, though it was easy for the expression to look unamused. Mostly she wanted to say no, but if it could get the group more organized and less 'crying over french fries'...

She looked at Oisier for their response before Acteon promptly, well, acted. There really were a lot of bluebloods gathered here. "If that doesn't help your friend, I'm sure there's... probably something else we could find."

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril wanted that fry though. The teen was a bit concerned for Volkei though.

seekingCylem
Oisier sneered in Volkei's general direction. They were marginally more polite to Demari. They did their best to school their features into something slightly less disdainful. Slightly.

"Your... 'friend' should have thought ahead. Or at all if they managed to bring a grill of all things and yet nothing to actually grill. Snacks are for trolls that contribute. Isn't that right, Reisio?" Oisier slid their attention to their twin who was carrying their own rations.

ImaginationsParadise
"Well he has helped...." Cynril muttered. Why were highbloods always this way? Whatever. He didn't really want to get into it. "Maybe the shroom tastes better."

Yamashii
Volkei perked up at the mention of the mushroom. That was right, it had also been grilled! He was used to grilling vegetables compared to fries. Maybe it had come out better?

“It’s for you, Isthai, I hope it suits your tastes.” The redblood has noticed how gloomy the other boy had been earlier. He wanted to cheer him up.

ImaginationsParadise
The teen's eyes sparkled a bit as the shroom was given to him. "Thank you so much!"

Promptly, he stuffed the mushroom into his mouth and strangely... It tasted familiar. Oh well. Good for him!

Doutei
“Thank you!” Demari chirped. She paused as Acteon’s voice changed, looking momentarily confused. Ultimately she reached to accept a handful of trail mix, deciding she has imagined the change of voice. The young girl flashed Acteon and Sarce a grateful smile before wincing at Oisier’s words.

“You’re right, it certainly would have been better to bring food with him.” The girl agreed, feeling sad to hear them criticize Volkei.

“But this is an opportunity to teach him that for next time, isn’t it? We must help the low bloods learn.” Demari hoped the twins would understand her feelings.

Skyli Peep
No amount of written description could describe the abject horror Ely felt seeing a goddamn teenager put an unknown shroom in his mouth. Garbage disposal. He was a garbage disposal, wasn't he? Oh god he was going to die. New dead body, time for another seance.

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril burped. What a delicious meal.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:44 pm
Mushroom Saga: The Sidebar Part I

Shortly after you consume the very specifically 'weird’ mushroom, you feel your mouth begin to tingle. Each tooth feels like it may rattle out of your skull as your vision blurs, trembling so much that the lawnring starts to blur with the night sky. An elegant trashcreature slowly descends, translucent and surrounded by a golden, heavenly glow. It reaches a small, troll-like hand out towards you and then fades away. And then, the vomiting starts.

You have approximately one hour to find an antidote before the poisonous mushroom finishes you off.

Quote:
"Well, that has certainly happened. I didn't think that you volunteers would actively try to kill yourselves."

Glamis remarked, putting his hands on his hips. "We can continue sorting out these clues while... You. Take him somewhere to get him de-toxed or die." He looked at Volkei with a level, dour expression. This was a significant unnecessary impediment on the investigation.

Skyli Peep
"Oh my gog." Why did trolls have NO common sense on this trip?! Seriously?! At Glamis' remark, Ely ran from the other adult's side over to Volkei and Cynril, shaking her finger at them. "HONESTLY you two!" There was exasperation to her voice, as she ran a hand through her tuft of hair. "HONESTLY. I can't... Oh my gog."

"I can't believe you'd eat an unknown mushroom! A mushroom of all things! I swear to gog, are you trying to get yourselves killed? I hope you've learned your lesson... NOW." Taking a deep breath through the nose and sighing, she turned to Volkei. "Charcoal. Activated charcoal."

Yamashii
Volkei nodded in tears. He couldn't believe Glamis was talking about Isthai's mortality in such a cold tone. Then again, they were lowbloods, what had he expected? The child wrapped his arms around Cynril's midsection in an apologetic gesture and sobbed.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Waaaaah!" He knew he was responsible for this. He just didn't know how to fix it.

Micillia
Static paled. That... was his friend... who had just eaten that and was then predicted to die. The blueblood had been ignoring the group of... lowbloods, that had been hanging around eating.... things, but now that his friend had joined in, well, the blueblood just stood and stared. An urge to help combined with shame that his friend had actually done that left him unsure on what to do. Maybe submit a report for the redblood "cook" to get culled....

Static groaned and walked over to Cynril, putting a hand on the boy's shoulder. He had a fierce look of disapointment and somewhat anger on his face as he turned the mutant blood towards himself. With a sigh, he said, "Come on, we need to get you to the medical center, now" Static's hand on the boy's shoulder tightened. He was gonna drag Cyn kicking and screaming if he had to

Doutei
Demari was horrified at the latest developments and felt awful. She should have stopped those two! Tearing up as Isthai started vomitting, she hurried to Volkei's side.

"It's going to be okay, we're going to fix this! We're so sorry everyone, please continue with the investigation while we sort this out!" The blueblood bowed her head to the others while she tried to figure out how to get some charcoal like Ely had said. Grateful that an older blueblood was coming to help, she felt relieved to know that they would have some help.

Quote:
Glamis looked with a cocked eyebrow to the military trolls present. Such a folly needed to be dealt with as soon as possible. These children were causing a riot.

Skyli Peep
"A good idea." Ely agreed, looking up to Static. "They may have the stuff in there... Sir, will you escort them both? Seeing as I am small and cannot really push a teenager there?" She then looked to Volkei again and nodded at him.

"If he won't go, then whatever you used to grill this mess will have to do for charcoal. Take a note for yourself, if someone's ever poisoned you grind up charcoal as fine as you can get it and make them eat it. It'll make them puke MORE, but thats the point. Okay?"

Doutei
Scorpa nudged Flydra.

"Hey, should you be doing something?"

She was the nearest medical officer.
Philip wondered if this was how Kwelin felt about him, as he watched Cynril limp around as directed.

Yamashii
Flydra was not going to stand and watch sometroll die while she was on duty. She marched over to the miserable wretch and began unpacking her medical supplies.

"Charcoal is an excellent idea. Good work, youngster." She nodded to Ely, "If you have an interest in medicine, my clinic is open for students." Her attention shifted back to Cynril and she offered the charcoal to him.

"Take this. It will help. Do not panic, you will be alright. You're in capable hands. There is help all around you." She rubbed his back.
Volkei nodded in response to Ely but still felt terrible. He held onto Cynril tightly without letting go. He didn't want to let his new friend die alone if it came to that. He hiccupped and continued crying, wishing he had stayed home if this was his contribution to the night.

Melancholies
Sarcel, unfortunately having met the stare that Glamis threw out, hurried herself over to address the situation. "You three," she was directing her voice at Volkei, Demari and Static. "Ease up and give the troll some space." It was nice to see the blueblood taking some sort of charge, but--

"Flydra," She looked over at the tealblood companion, "Ah, good." Flydra was already there with a remedy, as it were. Still, Sarcel was impatient as she took it upon herself to pry the redblood child off of the hemoanonymous teenager. Dumb babies. "Let me know if you need any other sort of assiatance."

She straightened up to adress the rest of the group, still holding Volkei at a respectable distance from her own person, "I'd like to remind everyone present that this is official military business, and we're not here to eat things we find laying around on the ground. Do yourselves and your compatriots a favor and try to keep one another from making poor choices." Babysitting, just like the first night she was here at this hive. "We have this situation under control, Sir. Please, continue going over the evidence and we will be able to rejoin you in a moment." Once she was sure the teenager wasn't going to die, but she had enough trust in Flydra. As it were...

Sypon
"Very well, thank you Lieutenant." Glamis announced. Dromen and Cincil had things handled, it seemed.

Micillia
Static nodded to Flydra, "Will that give him some extra time?" His plumpbiscuit was beating hard with adrenalin. They needed to do something now. He was a little relieved when Sarcle came, and more so when she pulled the redblood child away. Static wanted to punch that kid in the face... "Lt, do we have a vehicle? Even if Flydra's remedy helps, he will still need proper medical attention." Static gripped Cynril a little hard. They needed to go! Or the mutantblood would die. "Ide like to get going as soon a possable please, Lt."

quite uneventful
Austri found that teen to be stupid and probably a lowblood. "Well, there might be some immediate help outside in that DEUS EX MACHINA thing, since they're offering vaccinations~ Ya think he'll have some sorta... help~?" After a pause, she leaned back and whispered to Flydra and Scorpa— "Though with the way he ate that, I think we should let natural selection take its course~ Haha~!"

Yamashii
"The situation is under control, Charge. No need to panic." Flydra gave the blueblood a pat on the shoulder. It was dangerous to ingest poison but it did not mean Cynril was going to die in the next five minutes. They had to stay calm and handle the situation without making rash emotional decisions.

"You may handle securing a vehicle, should he want to leave after the charcoal." She entrusted the task to Static to keep him busy.

Micillia
Avvisi snapped pictures of the dying boy. Man that would be a great front page pic

Yamashii
Volkei felt even worse as he was pulled away from Cynril. It was probably for the best but the lieutenant was holding him at a distance when all he wanted was to hold tight to someone warm. He tried to reach towards Sarcel in an attempt to bury himself in her chest.

Doutei
Scorpa beamed with pride as Flydra managed to handle the situation with ease, though she recognized that slight eyebrow raise of annoyance. Snickering with Austri, the yellowblood knew they needed to try and prevent any deaths tonight if possible but that didn't make the greenblood's sass any less funny to her. Static's attempt to step up and help intrigued her and the lieutenant watched him curiously.

Skyli Peep
Though she did not leave the area completely, Ely was sure to step out of the way to let everyone do their business. After all, mindlessly yelling now that her point was across was bad presentation. Hands folded gently, she nodded over to Flydra and took a deliberate step backwards. Should any more advice be needed she'd be there, but for now Ely was just going to contemplate where to go in their sorting task. They had it covered over here.

Micillia
Static tried to calm down. If Flydra was calm, well, Cynril probably wasn't going to die too soon, and he needed to keep his head cool. "Thank you Lt." Static said as he unclenched his hand from Cynril's shoulder. He noticed just how hard he had been grabbing the other boy as he did, and whispered an apology to the other boy.

Static stepped back, and turned to Sarcle. "Lt, do we have an emergency vehicle nearby? Ide like to go retrieve it."

Melancholies
Sarcel nodded to Static, "There's a vehical up on the hill." She motioned with her Volkei-filled hands to the convenient 'DEUS EX MACHINA' mobile.

Micillia
"Thank you Lt. I cant believe i missed that." Static went to retrieve said vehicle.

Doutei
Demari felt terrible watching everything fall to pieces. A troll's life was at stake, everyone was angry, and Volkei was crying. This wasn't how tonight was supposed to go. There had to be someway to fix this, she just wasn't sure what it was.

"Hey." The blueblood turned to the tealblood who'd been taking pictures. "Do you have a picture of that mushroom from before he grilled it? If we can identify what it was, maybe one of the medical trolls here can discern the cure."

Melancholies
She nodded. In the meantime, she looked towards the sniviling redblood who was currently reaching out towards her. "Uh. There's no need to cry, civillian. Your friend is going to be fine."

Probably.

Yamashii
Volkei continued swiping towards the blueblood with limited success. His child arms were simply too short compared to an adults. He felt hopeless and eventually fell still, looking at the ground.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:58 pm
Mushroom Saga: The Sidebar Part II

Quote:
"You're right! Look, here comes the van now. Right on time, given the nature of such carrion vans."

The DEUS EX MACHINE pulled around the neighborhood, tinny jingle blaring. A new sign "ANTIDOTES ON SALE" had replaced the old one.

Micillia
"Yes of course i do!" Avvisi said with pride. Of course she had! She had taken pictures of everything. The tealblood flipped through all her pictures, searching for the one she needed. Tho... the photo would be a great addition to the newspaper article she was going to write about a boy that died... but, well, she guessed she would have to make do. The tealblood took the photo to the other tealblood, Flydra. "Photo reference, here, if you need." She said with a wink,

Sypon
"There is a lot happening," Reisio commented. "We should be glad that we are not stupid, and are alive and well. Unlike some of us, and also the ghosts, who are dead."

Yamashii
Flydra accepted the photo from Avvisi. She should have known the journalist would be so prepared. It was rather gaudy mushroom according to the picture. Cynril had about an hour to throw up and take some kind of antidote. Plenty of time, she'd worked under more intense circumstances before.

"Thank you, Quills. I think things will work out alright now."

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril went through a déjà vu moment. No wonder the taste of the mushroom seemed familiar. Had he eaten that before, surely he did. His surroundings became a blur and a trashy yet majestic creature of some sort descended from the sky. It was beautiful, really beautiful. Cynril wobbled his way towards it, feeling as if his jaw would pop out of his skull and dangle there. But all he could think of was to reach out to that floating thing that seemed so interesting. Little did he knew, he had walked up to the waste disposal bins and a moment after, he vomited what he had eaten.

Thankfully he had applied enough make up to his horrible bloodcolor. God, he’d be killed back home if anyone found out about this… He could be killed here as well. Cyn wasn’t thinking right, and his mental processes slowed down. He threw up once more before trying to hold himself upwards, leaning against the containers.

He couldn’t help but giggle, burping out a bit before patting the crying child’s head. “S’all good.” He managed to say before giggling again. He hadn’t expected Static to approach him though, actually he hadn’t noticed him. “Nah, I -hic- I don’t need it.” He tried to try and show the blueblood he was okay, but then he threw up—again.

When the tealblood approached him though, patting him on the back, Cynril took a few steps back. “I said ‘m fine. I don’t need you’re h-help.” He wasn’t letting that monster touch him.

“I don’t need no, charcoal.” What was that anyways? “I can keep on lookin’ f…” He burped again. “for things.” It was definitely easy for anyone to drag him away from the group, though if he was conscious, it’d be a bad idea.

Melancholies
Sarcel's arms were starting to get tired, but the boy seemed to have given up on life for the moment. That was vaguely concerning, especially since he had been with the teenager who was currently puking all over the lawn. Was he going into some sort of delayed cardiac arrest himself? She held the child closer for a better look.

Yamashii
Flydra scowled and grabbed Cynril by the throat.

"If you have any self preservation instincts at all, you will do as you are told, civilian." She ripped open the packet of activated charcoal and tried to force it down Cynril's mouth. After the struggle, she shoved him into Static's arms.

"Take him to the nearest clinic and tell them to prepare an antidote for the fool's webcap mushroom."

Micillia
"Y-yes Lt." Static responded, surprised by her venom. "Uh, lets go Cynril... it looks like there is a medical van nearby..."

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril opened his mouth and spat out the charcoal. This was just like when trolls back in the swamp tried to get him to eat veggies. But whatever, he'd go to the van to stay away from the monster. He giggled at that thought. "Eh... fine... I don't -hic- feel good anyways."

Doutei
Scorpa responded by grabbing Cynril and holding his nose so he had no choice but to open his mouth for her darling. In the lowest darkest voice she could muster, she growled in his ear.

"Listen up, you little b***h. You've caused enough trouble already. Do as she tells you. Or would you rather eat my fist?" The yellowblood threatened.

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril tried his best to free his nose from the yellowblood’s clutches. “Nuh-uh. Ain’t budging. I decided that ’m headin’ over there.” The teen weakly pointed at the van before throwing his weight on Static. “Much better...." His tummy growled. "If I want that thingamajig, then I’ll get it no -hic- probs. So, see ya.”

---

Quote:
Bossat put down his binoculars and put the van into park.

Micillia
What do you even ask of a medical van? One antidote please! Here, fix this! Ill be back for it when its better! "Uh, Cynril, uh, sorry for um, you know, grabbing you..." He said as he walked with the other boy to the van. "Are you feeling....okay?"

ImaginationsParadise
"Fine? Ha! 'm better than ever...." Cynril smiled weakly and he wobbled his way to the van. Or what his wacky imagination made it seem as another glowing heap of trash. "Shiny..." He said, while looking at the van intesively. "Static why you -hic- brought me here again? I don't think the magic thing here will help aha..."

Micillia
"Magic...?" Static frowned, worried. He didnt put too much time into trying to figure out what the boy was talking about. "Uh, hey..." Static started, as Cynril drunkenly stepped on his feet, hardly holding himself up. "Just, hold on, okay?" Static decided to pick up Cyn, princess style. Would be a much faster way to get the boy to the van.

ImaginationsParadise
"yeah magic... - hic-" Cynril idly scratched a horn before pointing at the van. "it glows."

Micillia
"Yeah...." Static said, worry in his voice. The blueblood hurried up, nearing the van. He lifted Cynril up into the van and onto the patient bed. The blueblood looked around for a doctor, and tried to explain things. "Excuse me, my friend here ate something... poisonous... do you have a kind of, cure all antidote? I mean, otherwise we do have a picture of the poisonous mushroom, but, well, do you need it?"

Quote:
"Well, hello friends!" Bossat exclaimed, pulling open the sliding door to his van. He knelt behind a counter, his wares behind him. Bits and bobs of mechanical prosthetics, a tool counter filled with rather deadly blades and unique pulling/prying gadgets, and plenty of milk crates filled with stuff.

"A cure-all, you say? I'm sure I have something for just about anything~, ha ha ha a hoo hoo!" He waved his arms and wiggled his fingers, gloves squeaking as he did.

"But, as they say, a cure for everything cures nothing. Give me the name of the nasty little shroom your friend here done did ate and we'll talk price." He grinned from spongeclot to spongeclot.

ImaginationsParadise
"Aaaan....tiiidoootes ooon suh-.... Saaaaaale." Cynril read the sign, wondering what were those. That was actually a funny word. Static was also being funny carrying him around and stuff. This was all funny.

"I ate..." He paused. "A really, really good mushroom." It was so good, it was killing him with pain and joy. "it looked like a hat aha..."

His body stood still for a moment as he blinked several times. "I feel like my head will explode...." he muttered.

Quote:
"A really good mushroom, hmMMMM?" Bossat blinked rapidly. "Well, that doesn't help me at all, kiddo! With your fancy military friend-o, here, I'd prefer not givin' you the accidental cull-juice due to a mistaken mushroom identity, you hear?"

The tealblood slapped his gloved hands down on the table. "We can wait for fifteen more minutes to see if he starts bleeding from the sightstalks - that'll give me a pretty good picture, y'see. But, you know, it'd be a lot less painful for all of us if we could avoid that little picture!"

In an exaggerated display, Bossat seemed to remember something. "Now, I've only got a single dose of antidote for the umbrella family of .... Hat shaped poisonous mushrooms of this local variety left, but it'll cost you more than both of you are worth in beetles! So, give me that name or make me an offer." Bossat grinned and placed a squeaky hand under his chin.

Micillia
Static paled and racked his thinkpan. He knew it easy, Flydra had just said what it was. The time restraint was not helpful, to say the least. "It was a fool's webcap mushroom!" Static blurted out. 15 minutes?! It felt like they had arrived here only 5 minutes ago. Didn't Flydra also say he should be good for an hour? "Uh, just, ill pay it, whatever, but we need a antidote for the fool's webcap mushroom."

Quote:
At first, Bossat's smile faded. He was hoping that these teenagers hadn't remembered and were desperate enough to pay, but ce la vie. Fortunately, his disappointment was short-lived.

'I'll pay it, whatever' were Bossat's favorite words.

"Excellent! That'll be 800 beetles and your friend can step, slash crawl, into my office."

Micillia
Okay... that wasnt too bad... he could probably be fine on that. Would have to scale down the boyfriend dates for a while... maybe give up on that game system dream... but hey! His friends life was easily worth that much. "Okay," Static said, relieved. The blueblood took out a official currency storage note, wrote the price on it, and handed it to the man. "Just, make sure hes okay, please." The blueblood stressed the last word

Quote:
Bossat narrowed his eyes. This had better cash out.

He smiled wide and clapped Static on the shoulder, snatching the storage note from him with the other hand. "Thanks, friend! Now, step inside and I'll dose you up, kiddo."

Bossat disappeared for a moment and reappeared, bounding out of the back of the van. At his full height he was remarkably tall, with legs and arms that seemed to be too thin for his stature. He wrapped around Cynril's shoulders and lead him to the back of the van. "No peeksies!" He warned Static.

Micillia
"peeksies? Static suddenly felt far less sure about this troll than he had just minutes before. Hopefully Cynril would come back alive... and not bleeding from his eyes....

Tho the blueblood did kinda wonder what blood color his friend was.

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril couldn't help but feel as if he was taking part of one of those medical ads he had seen before. In a clearer state of mind, he wouldn't even have dared to go to Bossat or come all this way from the swamp to eat a mushroom and get sick. Really, what was he thinking? "I don't wanna bleed through my eyeballs." He sang in a drunken tone. "That would not be -hic- good aha..." Really, it wouldn't. Whenever he hid his blood color, he found himself around nice trolls and not so nice trolls. He couldn't imagine how would Static act if he saw that horrible lack of hue.

800 beetles was the kind of money he didn't have on him. He couldn't even picture eight hundred beetles nor even imagine the numbers. How was that a sale? It was a good thing Static was a blueblood. Surely it wouldn't make a dent in his economic lifestyle. He looked back at Static as the tall tealblood took him to the back of the van, smile on his face and unaware of what could happen next. He was on his own.

Quote:
"Alright, skipper, up you go --" Bossat grunted, half-lifting, half-tossing Cynril into the back of the van. There was a 'colorful' 'rug' covering the floor of the van, which seemed like a terrible idea for someone who has any kind of medical practice. Bossat climbed in after his patient and shut a loud, floral curtain that hung in the back of the van. For privacy.

Shuffling the poisoned teen onto a small milk crate was almost more trouble than it was worth, but those beetles would make the difference up plenty. Bossat positioned the teen like a mannequin, holding him straight up before leaning him gently against the side of the van. His bristly face got in close - took a discerning look at his pupils with a small flashlight - and then, seeming satisfied, reached for his supplies.

The carrion-entrepreneur produced a vial of clear liquid and a needle, talking all the while.

"Now, this ain't gonna hurt for not more than a tick. Believe me, I've done plenty of these in my time, and my body count is surprisingly low! Now, relax your arm. Yeah, like that. Easy stuff, here we go - and...!"

He pushed the needle in.

"Done. You should feel it in minutes, and recover completely by the hour. Easy, right kiddo? That's all..."

Bossat Burrke trailed off. Where the needle had entered the young troll's arm, a small drop of pallid blood formed. His breath caught in his throat.

"What...."

He dabbed the blood with the finger of his hemotyped glove, looking in awe at the contrast of the ashen hue. At last, when the fog of disbelief had dissolved, Bossat's cogs had begun to turn again. His toothsome smile spread back across his face.

"Well, well... Looks like the price just went up."

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril wasn't really conscious of what was happening. In the van he went with what he felt as a push, locked up with a stranger that only gog knew they wouldn't harm him at such state. If he had been aware of the process-- the needle, he would've had tried his best to escape, it didn't matter if he'd die but he never liked sharpened objects near him. The teen despised them. He was a rag doll at the mercy of Bossat while under the influence of the poisonous mushroom, malleable... disposable even.

Bossat wasn't kidding though, it only felt like a p***k. Nothing painful but, at what cost?

His vision focused a few minutes after the vaccine had been applied. He looked around, his anxiety building up as he saw himself at an enclosed space. Where was he? Cynril looked back at Bossat knowing well that smile couldn't mean anything good.

"What?" He said cautiously. Why was he smiling? Why?! His nerves told him to run as fast as he could but he was frozen up in place. "What do you want?"

Quote:
"Oh, you came to quickly! Don't worry, you'll still be wobbly and doozy for a bit." Bossat stripped off his gloves and discarded them in a bright orange box. He then produced a pair of identical gloves and rolled them on.

"Insurance. Honestly, fixing up a--" He whispered, "mutant--" And back to a regular, off-kilter tone, "is something dangerous for a guy like me. Now, your business is your business, and my business is makin' sure I'm free 'n skippy. Sure, I could turn you in, but that's not gonna do anything for ol' Burke, is it? Consider this a catch and release. Your buddy out there doesn't need to know... Get it?" A flash of those teeth.

As he was talking, Bossat was grabbing more supplies out of his kit. "Let's get a bit of that good stuff."

The good 'doctor' grabbed Cynril's arm and dragged a cotton ball across it - something wet and cold. The extraction was quick, but seemed to drag on for sweeps. Bossat pulled back from Cynril and put a cap on his newly filled vial, filled to the brim.

"Damn, kiddo." He clicked his tongue. "That's really somethin'. Sit right there a 'sec."

Stepping up and hauling his hide to the opposite end of the van, Bossat began to dig. When he returned, he had produced a pair of large, surprisingly tasteful bandages. Carefully, they were applied to Cynril where he'd been stuck.

"Aaaand... Done. Cookie?"

ImaginationsParadise
The teen looked at the tealblooded adult like a scared animal, watching the predator's every move. "I-insurance?" What did he meant by.... Oh no. He knew. Cynril was starting to hyperventilate trying to find a way to run out of the van, far far away for the doctor. He was grabbed and despite his struggles to get out of that grip, Cynril couldn't do anything. Watching his blood being extracted made him nauseous.

"No, no, no! Please let me go!" He pleaded. Oh god, he was going to get killed if someone found out about this. He was paying with his own blood for his mistake. "Let me go!" Cynril was beginning to feel lightheaded and once the extraction was completed, he felt pain where the needle was inserted.

Cookie? He didn't deserve it. However he nodded yes as his stare was glued to the rugged floor. Cynril was sure a shameful being. He couldn't dare to look up, he just couldn't. He... He had screwed up badly tonight. "Wh..." He muttered. "What will you do with it?" He asked. "Y-you said you'd let me go. You won't do anything else to me... right?" He could only hope.

Quote:
"Yeah, champ. Chill out!" Bossat deposited the vial in a cooler and handed him a plastic-wrapped jumbo-sized chocolate chip cookie. "I'mma sell it. Highbloods go nuts for the secret sauce, ya dig? Could sell this straight or dilute it and sell bottles of perfume slash repellant. It's the holy grail of the freaky, weird and taboo, and I'm set for sweeps on this, so thanks for that, slugger! Honestly, you should consider black market work. Maybe then you'll be able to afford food! A hoo hoo hoo!"

Bossat gently placed the cookie in front of the static troll. "Now get outta here, you kooky kids."

ImaginationsParadise
"What?!" Sell it? He was going to sell his blood? To highbloods? That was.... insane. Why would trolls pay for it if they... wanted mutants dead. "That's... messed up. Why would anyone..." He trailed off, thinking about it in utter disgust. The whole idea was insane. But it seemed like it leave him with a good amount of beetles... Maybe....

No, it seemed wrong. It was messed up, this wasn't a good idea, right? But then.... he would live the life he always dreamed of. Not only him, but for his morail. "If... I could buy food with this... This blood that I don't want..." He hated his blood. So why keep it if there seemed to be trolls into that? No, no, no. That's what these royalists wanted. Surely it was. Crossing his arms, gripping on them harshly for a few seconds, Cynril stood up and took the cookie.

"I don't have the guts to... do that. I honestly don't want to get culled. But..." He glanced at Bossat for a moment. "If I ever have the guts, I'll see into it." If Bossat was right, then he'd make a lot of beetles. "And... If I see you I'll let you know." Glazed eyes stared at the adult before turning around to leave.

Quote:
Bossat flashed his ever-present grin and made his way back into the driver's seat. "You'll find me!"

As Cynril left, he honked the horn and waved out the window. Bossat put his feet back up on the dashboard to watch the rest of the festivities.

ImaginationsParadise
Cynril jumped in place as he heard the horn. Oh god, he felt like he'd get a heart attack. Gripping on his cookie, he went out to find Static, still feeling a bit woozy from the mushroom. The antidote would kick in in a while, that was what Bossat said. Honestly, he didn't know if it was even true anymore.

"Um... There you are..." He haid shyly at the sight of the blueblood. The teen looked scared, as if something had happened to him that was killing him faster than the poison. Yet he tried to hide it behind a small smile on his face. "Cookie?" He offered the blueblood. "A-as a thank you for helping me..."

Micillia
Static just stared at the other boy for a minute or two, and then broke out in a laugh. "No, um, im good." He said, "but, uh," The blueblood stepped closer and put his hand on Cynril's forehead. He didnt really know what he was looking for... but Bosset wasn't exactly trustworthy looking. The boy held up three fingers, "How many fingers am i holding up? Do you need help walking?"

ImaginationsParadise
"Uh..." He knew this number, he knew it, he had practiced. "Three?" Cynril took a wild guess at the name. What if the answer was two though? Cyn shook his head slightly. "I think I can do it on my own... He said that I'd feel better in a few hours." His arm still hurt from the extraction.

"Let's go Static. I don't..." He looked slightly back at the van, clearly not wanting to be there anymore. "Um, I... I want to continue helping with the... ghost thing." He shrugged off.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff