Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Strange choice for a maid. Adonfang and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:04 pm

"Well, she loved her grandmother greatly as a child. Yet when her grandmother passes Eliza was told by her father to forget such things and.... they followed the English way since. If they spoke in Russian he was displeased and sent them to their rooms for the night after a scolding. He never raised a hand to them thankfully, but he though to raise who they were n society so he made them follow the patterns. Then she meet the duke, he was 40 and she was 16 when the two meet and he courted her for 3 years before he asked for her hand. The two have been in the same home since and they were happy it seemed at first, he only wedded her though for a child and she for his title. She couldn't refuse her fathers agreement of course so she settled happily for a good life." Gretel gave a small smile "Oh but you should have seen her day dreaming at the balls with the young men and women, she danced with a passion and she chatted so happily as she played the fortepiano, even while she was wed she had thoughts of a happy marriage and one her parents once had. Though it turned worse the longer she went with no child, and the lord though it was because of her blood and he blamed her for a time till she came with a child. She became a hopeful bride once again. She never hated the master, not even her family, poor lass cant hate anyone still, she wishes to much to have a happy life with the others around her and I fear it will harm her."
Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:15 pm
Adon listened intently and meerly said "hm...interesting...." as she sighed and scratched her head exasperated. "It make sense I guess but still.....I have never let a man try and force ways on me or get what he wants, sure i pleased them but they never got rough or laid a hand on me unless i alowed it" she said flatly. "Perhaps with her now unshackled from that b*****d and with me around maybe she can find a better man" she said looking out the window, "after all her life wont always be in seclusion" she said not really talking to anyone in particular just aloud.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:30 pm

"A woman is owned by her husband and her father. With out them she is passed from relative to relative until she has a man to care for her. A lady can only provide for herself if she has a son. She handles everything till he is of age and then its all passed to him, after her is left to care for his mother. A lady can not work, no one would hire a woman of wealth for a good job. So she must do what she is asked for an allowance for the men handle the money. Women are under children here, please do under stand that. El learned it when she was young so she follows those rules out of worry she will upset another man or even the king and risk being thrown out."
Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:38 pm
"It is not that i do not understand Gretel as I do, however just because i understand does not mean i agree" she sad sighing. "I can put on the face of a good little maid if that is what everyone wishes but that does not mean i myself will conform to the concept that a woman is any less than a man, where i come from women are as dangerous as men myself included" she said again not looking at them. "But I will play the role I was given for the time being, the last thing i want is to cause problems for someone who got me outta that place" she said feeling the carriage stop. "looks like we are here" she said as the carriage door opened and she stepped out into the busy streets.

(Adon is not one to take s**t from men haha, i get the onept thy are trying to push on her but she isnt one to conform for the sake of making a mans life easier haha)  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:59 pm

"I know you wish to fight but, do so out of the publics eye. If you are pulled to court a woman stands no chance." Gretel said grabbing her shoulder. "Help El by seeing to it she had no reason to rewed. Keep the young master safe so he comes of age. She has a chance to live with more freedom then you or I with him, we must keep it so". Letting go she left the carriage and Isabel walked after her looking at the two quietly.
Adonfang
(The brainwashed ladies of the victorian era. Oh how i pirt them...)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:06 pm
"Like I said Gretel i know how to play the role, you should not worry yourself about me" was all she gave her, Adon truly did want to protect the house she was in and she had her own ways of doing things. "shall we first go and see the butcher who gave us the spoiled meat?" she asked smiling.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:26 pm
Krazy Kuni

"Okay then, follow me" Gretel said with a calm face and looked to Isabel. The young woman gave a nod to them both and took the lead. She calmly walked the street careful to avoid bumping into others as she led them to a small shop. It was small and had some others inside looking at the meats the man behind tthe counter had laid out for them all to view before they would purchase.

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:31 pm
Adon followed behind silently and made sure to memorize each turn and street they took to get to the shop. As Adon walked in behind the ladies she saw the meats arrayed out around the shop and everything looked good. "Hmmm so this is where you buy the meat? this all seems fine so I have no idea why or how you got spoiled meat" she said walking up to the counter and seeing a large man "Are you the one who owns this store?" she asked smiling.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:45 pm

"Hello ma'am, and yes. My father and I own it together, he chops the meat in the back and Im run the store up here" The man said with a kind smile, looking u she seeing Isabel he brightened and leaned on the counter a bit.
"Why hello little mouse, I see your back already. Shall I ask father to gather the normal cuts for you?" He asked seeming to completely ignore Adon now as Isabel walked up to her side.

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:57 pm
Adon meerly gave a curt smile and said "I don't think that will be nescesarry as I have been instructed to find a new butcher" she said still smiling at the man who turned to her. "It seems the meat we received from you was spoiled and it made the entire house except for several of us very sick including the duchess, and with the little master as well just a babe had he ingested any of the spoiled meat well things could have ended badly" she said with almost a loving and sweet tone still smiling. "I truly hope to understand how spoiled meat got into a duchess' pile honestly, as I am sure you know the consequences of what would have happened had anything happened to the poor duchess or her child" she said cocking her head to the side still smiling at him.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:12 am

"I've never sold any spoiled meat, maybe it was left out or something. All our meats are brought in fresh from culling. We prepare them and cut them before their sold. I would never try and harm a woman whos maid I am courting. If you truly believe I would try and risk harming her then out with the tree of you. I dont want to see an of you here again if thats how you all feel" The man replied coldly to Adon and looked at Isabel after. "You too, I will not see any woman who thinks I would do such a thing. Now all of you out of this shop, we have a high standing among the nobles and I will not have you slander the family name.
Adonfang

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:15 am
"Oh but good sir I am not slandering your name I am meerly asking how such a miss hap could have happened" she said still smiling at him. She could feel the look Gretel was giving her and said "Gretel do you mind taking Isabel right outside the door, I would like to have a private word with this man" she said still smiling. she could feel Gretel about to dissapprove and she said "I promise I wont do anything to harm Mistress Eliza's reputation or the like you have my word" as she turned back to the man still smiling.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:36 am

"You accuse me of selling bad meat in front of costumers, to a woman whos approval I would have needed to wed her maid. The tree of you have wasted more then enough time. Now out while you can still purchase meat in this city.["/b] the man threatened looking down at Adon.
"It's best we leave now. Isabel needs to return home Adon. You've done enough already, we will need to return to the market some other time." Gretel said sternly now as she grasped Adons arm and pulled her back making her look at the crestfallen Isabel. The woman stood with her arms shaking."You've done enough damage Adon. We will return to the carriage now and you will apologize to Isabel and Eliza"
Adonfang

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:46 am
"Perhaps I am not making myself clear enough to either of you..." Adon said sighing. "I am asking why there was spoiled meat in the order, truly I highly doubt this man could do such a thing and yet when i decided to look at the meat myself the packaging was the same from this establishment, and so I am trying to figure out what the reasoning behind this is, perhaps it is someone trying to sabotage you good sir, or perhaps it is someone trying to harm a duchess" she said feeling Gretel pull on her and she turned her head "Gretel i suggest you let go of my arm" she said. Adon reached into her pack and pulled out several wrapped and undisturbed packings of meat and set them down, "I truly want to believe you had nothing to do with this and yet these were found in unopened crates with your logo on them, I suggest you take something liek this under serious consideration as someone has clearly been tampering with your supply along the routes if you truly had nothing to do with it" she said turning on her heel and heading out.

(I am not really sure the route your trying to take here......so at this point I am lost with how to proceed...)  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:59 am

"Are you man? You go in their and say he sold us the meat spoiled, then say another has done it instead. You accused him in front of ladys of high standing all with a grin on your face. You clearly placed the blame on that poor man when he had nothing to do with it. He delivers our meats himself, if you had asked I would have said so. Now listen Adon, before you anger another shop keeper ask first because all you did was blame him twice and ruin Isabel's chance with him. He has a right to be upset, he fancied Isabel so he took the up most care to give us the best knowing she would dine on it and he used every excuse to see her. So why would he have tried to give us spoiled meat if he thinks she would eat it?"
Adonfang
(You'll see soon)

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas