Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply ★Journals
Ragna's Journal / Dream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:57 pm
Davina Kua

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina poked the body still. This was interesting, Luna was shrinking. Ragna commented about Poking something that couldn't poke back. "It's not like I can hurt her." Davina went and showed him her finger nails. They were crusted over in blood, the nails themselves looked as if they had been damaged off. Davina wouldn't be able to dig anything out of anywhere with these nails.

Davina tilted her head at the question that Ragna was asking, about Andrea not being able to move. "I mean, she's gona need to heal like a normal person would have to. The unlucky thing is that she won't be out for a while, the girls like to throw each other off the couch...Literally." She then started to hum a bit. she didn't know what else to do. She was out when there wasn't damage, or Zoey needing to be protected. She didn't know what to do with herself.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:26 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna watched as she showed him her nails before sighing and nodding his head. "Well... at least I know my taser works here." He said, having just used it without prior knowledge. "Well, can you at least make sure she isn't hurt worse if it is Andrea? I'm asking because I know you'd kill them both if they tried anything if Zoey has the damage." He told Davina while he was moving the small Luna onto the couch, positioning her to be sitting up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:43 am
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina looked a little sad when the object of her poking was taken away. It was the only thing she had that would entertain her. She wanted to keep poking it. She didn't know what else that she could do though. He asked if Davina could protect Andrea. "I can't...I've been out too much, and I've been blacking out. It's not fun losing time. I don't know how the baby is..." She sounded very sad, like she wanted to help, but it wasn't in her power to. She even looked sad.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:23 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna could even hear the sadness in her voice as he looked to her before walking over to her. "I'm not saying all the time, but whenever you do get the chance." He told her before offering a hug. "Cause at this point, I know why you and Andrea despise Luna.... and I'm...... I'm sorry." He told Davina as he looked away, looking fairly sad himself.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:04 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina tilted her head as Ragna sounded sad. He had his arms open. She had seen this before, it was a trap. She didn't go into it, but she didn't know why he was sorry at all. "Why are you sorry? Luna is that way because of being raised that way. Luna isn't a good person, but Zoey doesn't let Luna harm Andrea." She was really confused at this point. She didn't know what to do still, so she sat on the floor. Her voice wasn't accusatory, it was mostly just confused.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:08 pm
Andrea Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea woke up suddenly, and tried to move. She was in so much pain, and her legs weren't moving. Her back was in searing pain. She couldn't see anything past the pain. She started to scream, in pain. Laying down...laying down..She needed to lay down. She tried to lay on the couch a bit, but her legs were still hanging off of the couch.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:03 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna was about to respond to Davina, that was until Andrea started screaming in pain. He quickly looked to her, helping her to lay down straight on her back or stomach, whichever would help alleviate the pain. "Andrea! C-Calm down, we're here for you!" He told her, kneeling down beside her as he was trying his best to help her get comfortable. He soon looked to Davina, with pleading eyes that were asking for help for him.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:27 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina watched as Andrea screamed. She hadn't expected her to be a screamer. Then again, the woman had never felt pain like this again. This answered her question of who had the scar. She went over to Andrea and grabbed her. Instead of hurting her, she held her like a baby.

She then started walking up the stairs. They had seen a lot of things on the bottom floor, but they hadn't found a bedroom. She would carry her up, looking for a bed.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:52 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He calmed down as he soon got up, watching Davina hold Andrea's small frame like a child as they made theyr way upstairs. On the upstairs, there seemed to be four rooms and another staircase leading up. Ragna walked over to one of the doors, opening it for Davina and Andrea, it seemed to be the guest room as he waited for her to go through it first.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:44 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina sighed and placed Andrea on the bed, face down. She then turned her head to the side. "Don't move. If you move, then You'll hurt yourself." She would then wave Ragna over to where Andrea was laying down. "This is what happens when you sit in the seat when the body is injured." She then opened the back of Andrea's dress, to show him the basically open wound on her back. He could see muscle and bone.

"Get me a needle and some thread. Now." She would sew Andrea up, so that it wasn't as painful. There was even a convenient pillow for Andrea to bite.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: I forgot that you had posted... ]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:01 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna nodded his head as he began to run off, heading to the dresser as he looked around for a bit. He soon managed to luck out, getting a set of a needle and threads as he moved back to Davina, holding the items for her. "I found what I could, think this will help?" He asked as he could see the damage on Andrea's back, flinching a tad from the damage.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:21 am
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina shoved a pillow into Andrea's mouth. She then took the needle and thread from Ragna. She then would bend over on the bed. "If you move, it will only hurt more." Her voice was not kind at all. She had no mercy for the woman. She then would dig the needle into Andrea's back, starting to sew it up.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:53 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna moved to help keep Andrea down as he frowned a bit. "J-Just stay still Andrea, this won't be too long, I promise." He told her softly as he began to gently pet her head as best as he could, while making sure she could breathe still.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:34 am
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina rolled her eyes. He was babying her again. She was tired of this s**t. Normally she would protect Zoey, however, his treatment of Andrea both times that Davina had been out with her, he had treated her like she was just a child. She was a full grown adult, despite the fact that she looked like a child. "Ragna, she's a ******** adult." It wasn't the first time he had heard that today. She then went back to her careful work on Andrea's back. Sure, there was bleeding, however, this was for the best when it came to her.

Why was she even helping Andrea? Oh...that's right, this was a lesson. Sure, it could be seen as torture to do this without any pain meds, but she didn't care.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:36 am
Andrea Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Andrea looked into Ragna's eyes, begging for the pain to stop. She couldn't talk, because the pillow in her mouth was stopping her from speaking. She was screaming into the pillow though. She didn't want to be here...she didn't want to be awake. Why was she here? Tears flowed down from her green eyes.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

★Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out