Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The start of a great adventure (me and Krazy Kuni) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:18 am
"My father got after me for bothering to stop by the house already" Mi'ra admitted with a small blush as she walked over. Her father did mean best for her she knew but he would always worry once she left the house to do things for the guild. "Anyway id be more worried about the ground then the dummy's.... or my feet". Looking at the table and some of the items she knew she would have issues lifting some up as they were, why were so many large and bulky seeming. Did and ax need to be as large as her head to swing it at someone?

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:25 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul looks at her. "is something wrong with the weapon choices? should i get something lighter?"

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:40 am
"Its just... I only ever used my danger and sparingly" she said looking over to Zerul. "I-Im simply more knowledgeable of words then blades..."

DaMetaEX

[

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:44 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods. "Ok. then show me what you know."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:56 am
Nooding Mi'ra grabbed a simple blade and walked over towards a trainning dummy uneasily. She knew very little and only how to simply defend herself if someone had bothered to try and harm her in the shop. It didnt even take long for her to show the few simple things she did know.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:02 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul shakes his head seeing the poor display. "you have much to learn." He walks over and with ease knocks the knife out of her hand and catches it. "Your stance is all wrong. if someone was trying to harm you it wouldn't take much to get an advantage over you." he pushes her back a bit so he didn't hurt her and gives an example on the dummy. "a knife has a small blade which means you have to get in close. standing like you were its easy to be knocked off balance."

He takes a lowered stance blade infront of him and his arm up. "stay low and arms up. its harder to push you over standing like that and with your arms up you can block attacks alot easier. aim for preasure points with quick swift motions so you can keep your guard up." He makes a series of quick strikes aiming for joints in the legs hip and arms. He then stands up and offers the blade to her. "Now you try."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:17 am
Talking a step back she watched pulling on a loose strand of hair quietly as she watched him. As he offered the blade she looked at it nervously before she took it from him. "o-okay" she said shakily as she waited for him to move aside.
Taking a breath ash copied his stance and evened her weight out before she attempted to strike the dummy. She gripped the blade tightly and pushed her weight into it knowing she had little to no strength of her own. Attempting a few she looked over to Zerul unsure worried that she wasn't doing it right.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:30 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods seeing her look at him. "Your doing fine." He thinks for a bit. "AH i know." He walks over to the door. "SARAH!" after a bit a woman comes out wearing leather armor filled with alot of various blades. "Mi'ra this is Sarah she is the local rouge master. she can help you better than i can." Sarah chuckles. "Your too kind. Alright i will do my best." She walks over to Mi'ra and gives her some quick lessons to help her out. even telling her that messing up here isn't a big deal its the safest way to improve ones skill.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:34 am
"Th-thank you, Im in your care" Mi'ra said with a small bow to Sara blushing lightly as Sara started the lessons. Watching Saras moves carefully Mi'ra did her best attempts to follow them fumbling a few times. Hearing Saras reassurance though helped Mi'ra relax and be less tense as she copied each moves fairly well afterwards.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:38 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul keeps quiet. he saw potential in her. and she still has potential. Sarah's lessions were quick but if Mi'ra repeated these actions over and over again practicing everything she has been taught. and working out a bit to give her some strength. then she would see improvement very quickly.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:49 am
Mi'ra focused on the lessons and enjoyed them as time drew on. She managed to start copying smaller detailed things as she learned to watch Saras move more and read them a bit.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:56 am
Krazy Kuni

A few days pass and Zerul feels confident in her skills to try another mission. "Alright Mi'ra this is your final test. pass this and you will be approved for the guild." He goes though the various mission and finds one. "Some wild boars are raiding the local farmlands at night we need to take care of this problem." He hands her the paperwork so she could review it. she could reject it if she wanted.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:00 am
"Wild boars? Could we simply lead them away to a better natural home away the the village?" Mi'ra asked looking at the paper not wanting to harm the animals if she could avoid it. Chances were that if they did end us culling them then the village would waste a bit of boars.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:05 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles. "Like the first mission you were on. your the leader of this mission. if you want to save the boars then by all means we can try. but should that not work. i'm afraid a culling is unavoidable."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:11 am
"I want to avoid killing them as best we can. Moving them would be wiser so the villagers have game to hunt nearby, if we kill them all bigger game may move from the area so we should try and avoid it." Mi'ra said looking at the papers quiety. Sliding them into her bag she smiled at him "Will I be getting you to join me or another to join? Or will I do this alone?"
DaMetaEX

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces