Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Good Reads Bookstore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:18 am
User Image
Every day, I felt love only in the movies
Or in books or dramas
Mmm, thats how I learned love
My heart kept racing as if it was my story
My heart was pounding and fluttering
Mmm, Im so curious, Im going crazy
Ooh, some day
Will these things happen to me too?
When will that be? Who will it be?

❝ location // good reads bookstore
❝ company // tomlin, amaya
❝ mood // a bit more relaxed
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

" 暁 "

Surprised by his words, Yuko looked down at her drink with still-flushed cheeks, as she listened to him carefully. "N-no, I understand." She bit at her lip, trying to keep her heart in check as it beated furiously. It was the same kind of feeling when she reads novels on romance, or watched movies and dramas of the same genre. She smiled apologetically. "My parents... were very conservative, so I've never had much interaction with anyone my age until..." She paused for a moment, trying not to go where her memories spiralled downwards. She shook her head. "A-anyway, it's the reason why I'm reluctant to speak. I'm a bit apprehensive on which phrases are appropriate for normal interaction and which are reserved for more intimate ones."

Suddenly remembering who she was talking to, she looked at him in alarm. "Ah, I'm sorry, I was rambling again..." Yuko smiled again. "Th-that's enough about me, you said you were looking for something to read right? What kind of books do you usually read? I might be able to find a book for you!" Her smile brightened as her voice steadily grew to a more normal volume. The realm of books was her safe haven after all; she'd be glad to share it with someone else.

" 佚 "

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

He listens to her calmly, nodding on occasion. When she apologizes for rambling, he waves his hand dismissively. "Don't worry about it...from the sounds of it, we both seem to let words get out of hand on occasion. Plus, it was nice to hear a bit about you. Like how you mentioned that your parents were conservative, but left yourself out of that description...are you of a somewhat different mindset than your parents, or did you just not feel it important to include yourself there as well." He shakes his head. "See? You're not the only one prone to rambling. As for what books I read...I wouldn't say that I had a particular type. I pretty much like reading everything. In a way, I'd say that if someone was recommending something, I like to listen to their recommendations without that bias. It helps me get a better fix on their mindset. So, Yuko, what kinds of books do you like to read?"

princess syub

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:11 am
User Image
Every day, I felt love only in the movies
Or in books or dramas
Mmm, thats how I learned love
My heart kept racing as if it was my story
My heart was pounding and fluttering
Mmm, Im so curious, Im going crazy
Ooh, some day
Will these things happen to me too?
When will that be? Who will it be?

❝ location // good reads bookstore
❝ company // tomlin, amaya
❝ mood // a bit more relaxed
❝ status // single
❝ ootd // outfit

❝ ooc //

" 暁 "

Yuko laughed softly, glad to have not made her companion uncomfortable. She sipped on her drink again as she formed a ccoherent answer to his queries. After a moment, she sets her cup down gently. "Well... They were the largest influence in my life, so I had adopted that mindset for a while and kept to myself, but recently I've started to... break out of my shell, really. I realize life is pretty dull without someone else to talk to, and interaction with others isn't avoidable anyway." She smiled, her eyes showing a bit of warmth now. She was starting to become more comfortable around Tomlin, though it was a slow process still. She moved on to his next question, nodding. "I'm somewhat similar to you in that regard, being that I read a little of everything. It's a nice way to discover new hobbies, after all. But I do like romance novels as well as ones with a fantasy setting, and..." She hesitated for a moment, as she bit her lower lip while lost in her thoughts. Wouldn't he be weirded out? 'But I'd like to be transparent with someone for once. I'd like to be able to talk about things with someone other than Amaya, after all...' With the hesitation gone, she spoke again. "...It's pretty weird, but psychological themes interest me as well. Fiction settings and textbooks especially." She pulled at her fingers as she looked away from his inquisitive orbs, a bit nervous of what he'd say about it.

'They're acting as if they've forgotten me...' Amaya thought with slight contempt, staring at the two from her spot next to Tomlin. Though she shouldn't fault the two for being so drawn into their conversation, she couldn't help but be suspicious of the boy. The air was slowly growing colder as she stared hard at the male in particular. What were his intentions with her? Friends? Stepping stone on the ladder of society? He seemed feeble, cowardly, untrustworthy. Amaya sighed, letting go of her disdain as the coldness had let up a bit then. She shouldn't think that way. Yuko was trying hard to open up to others, so she shouldn't throw her efforts away by disregarding her companions. "But I'm keeping my eye on you." She whispered to the male, though she knew the other couldn't hear her. This earned a confused stare thrown her way from her host, but she quickly waved it away and stoo straight again, the tattered cloth of her garb barely reaching the ground.

" 佚 "

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Calmly listening to Yuko, he raises an eyebrow when she bites her lower lip and starts pulling away at her fingers. "If I'm making you uncomfortable, you don't have to talk about it. I'll listen to what you want to say, so long as you want to say it. You may want to break out of your shell, as you said, but there is a thing such as doing it too quickly. If you overwhelm yourself, there's a good chance that you'll just retreat back into that shell." He smiles at her, and reaches over, touching her arm to see if that will cool her down.

A moment later, he notices that the air is getting cooler as Amaya grows more contemptuous and suspicious of her host's new friend. Because of what Yuko had said about Amaya, he easily attributed the changing temperature to her. But then something happens, he doesn't know exactly what, that sends a shiver down his spine. At the same time, Yuko looks to the side of Tomlin, with a confused expression. Following the angle of Yuko's gaze, Tomlin then turns to where he thinks he might be looking in Amaya's direction and smiles. "Right, the invisible friend. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you." Not exactly sure how to handle the situation of addressing a spirit, he does his best to treat it like a normal encounter. Moving his hand away from Yuko, he extends it to where he assumes Amaya to be, as if for a handshake. "It's good to meet you as well."

princess syub

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points