Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Lixin District
195 Cherry Street- Rutherhart and Todeas' Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:09 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna heard as she spoke about the world being better off without her or the bad thing. She had to begrudgingly accept her reality before he slowly began to shake his head. He had to let her change first, sitting down outside of his door while he looked down the hallway for a bit. He looked at her as she finally came out, completely dressed for the day as she started talking about the fact he couldn't die. He slowly got up and turned to her before he soon said, "Zoey.... dying really isn't fun. It's the world's most painful experience... not for just yourself... but for those who know you, who care for you." He told her as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "My brother cried tears for me when I died the first time.... I would weep a river if you chose the path of death." He told her before he watched her suddenly explode into a yelling as he backed away a tad.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:01 am
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey listened to what Ragna had to say to her. Why did he care so much about her? They had known each other, what 2 almost days now? Then he flinched from her outburst. Her face flushed red as she realized that she had spoken out loud. "I'm sorry, they are yelling about whether or not we should take plan B. Before I passed out, they were yelling as well. I just want some peace and quiet." She rubbed her temples. She didn't know what to say to Ragna. She had made him cry. While she appreciated the sentiment, she didn't understand why.

"Why would you cry for me?" Her voice was low. No one had ever treated her like this. Why would he? Not even past boyfriends...

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:43 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna listened to her as she apologized about her yelling as she continued on about plan B. He rubbed the back of his head before he heard her question about his reason for weeping for her. He didn't know why he felt so strongly about a girl who is more mentally stressed than she should be. "Because... I want to be with you Zoey... I don't know why my heart is beating like the way it is with you." He told her softly as he didn't know why, but he was so sure of his choice. "But it's also because death sucks... it hurts, and it solves nothing."

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:39 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey was taken aback by this. He wanted to actually be with her? No one wanted to be with her after they found out about Luna and Andrea. Then, when they shunned her, something bad would befall them, so that they wouldn't expose them. She had barely spent any time with him at all, yet he wanted her. She looked down, her hair partially covering half of her face. He really wanted her to live. This was a first for her. Everything she knew was that peopled wanted to use her for something, yet she could tell his words were true.

Tears started to flow out of her eyes. She didn't know what to say. She wiped the deceiving droplets, from her face. The two in her head were still arguing, but away from Zoey. "What do you want me to do?" Her voice was small. She still didn't know what she wanted to do.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:19 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna could only watch her reaction as she looked down, only moving close to wrap his arms around her. He could tell she was crying as she seemed so helpless and lost, he wanted nothing to do but help her. Even though they had stuff to do today, she soon asked him what he wanted her to do. "I want you to do what would make you happy, I know you and I have stuff to do... but after we're done, we should still try and see one another before we go and find my brother. I know you still need to talk to him." Ragna told her, slowly rocking back and forth as he rubbed her back to try and help her find her own momentary respite.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:31 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey felt him hug her. He felt warm and comfortable. Why did he feel so comfortable? It was all starting to freak her out. He had said to Andrea that he had work today. She had to start putting up flyers at different places around town, otherwise she wouldn't get work. She sighed, he was right, they had things to do today.

"You told Andrea that you had to work today. I can walk around and put up flyers." She didn't answer what she wanted to do. She didn't know how she wanted to live her life. Hell it wasn't completely hers Luna and Andrea were in her head and they wanted to do things as well. She had no clue what the bad thing wanted to do.

In her room, Davina watched tiredly. Normally she would put one of them back in control when the body was tired, so that she could sleep, however, she hadn't had a chance to. She had been rolling her eyes at Ragna. She saw Zoey on the couch crying. She put her hand on that part of the screen. She truly wanted the woman to be happy as well, but the other two were ruining her life. If Zoey wasn't so attached to them, Davina would have ended them a long time ago. 'I wish you could hear me, I want nothing but for you to be happy. He hasn't even told you that I did good. Stupid man, I shouldn't have trusted him."

Meanwhile, Zoey stayed in his arms.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:39 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna nodded his head before he closed his eyes, deciding that it would be better to tell her now that it seemed like she had her respite, even from the other two from how it sounded. "One more thing I want to tell you before we have to get ready.... I talked with your 4th member..." He told her, wanting for her to brace for what he was about to say. "She is not a bad person, I know it because she and I talked and had lunch yesterday." He told her softly.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:53 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey felt him around her. It was very odd to be the same height as a man. Normally, they were taller than her, but not by much. She felt him nodding his head into her shoulder. She didn't know how to feel about this. He was nice, and he wanted to be with her, even knowing what she truely was. it was very overwhelming to be frank. He then mentioned about talking to the 4th member, the bad thing. Zoey's eyes narrowed. Why would it act differently around him?

"She only kills though. She didn't hurt you did she?" She didn't know if the 4th had poisoned him at lunch. She didn't know anything about the bad thing, other than that she killed. She didn't even know if she had a name. Wait..why did she care if the bad thing hurt him? He would come back from death itself. She was very confused. This was becoming too much for her.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:56 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Not at all, she was very well behaved and ate some french fries as we talked." Ragna responded as he pulled away to look at her in the eyes as he smiled at her. "But I can tell that she really does care for you." He told her softly while patting her shoulders gently as he could see that her eyes narrowed at him. "What's wrong?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:12 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey shook her head as Ragna patted her shoulder. She couldn't believe that the bad thing just ate lunch. She always killed. There wasn't a time when she didn't kill. "If she really cared about me, she wouldn't have killed all of those people. She has brought me so much heartache, so many questionings by police. I'm sorry, I can't believe you, she's never done anything to help me."

Zoey didn't believe that the other person in her head even cared about her. She must of hated Zoey all of her life. She ended so many relationships sadly. Zoey was sure that government agents were after her at this point. If this person cared for her, she would stay away forever.

Meanwhile Davina was in her room, crying. She knew Zoey couldn't hear her, and she could only hear what Zoey said, but the words cut deep. Zoey hated her. Zoey hated her. Zoey hated her. Zoey hated her. All she lived for was for Zoey. She took the beatings from those boyfriends, she was even raped when they were children. All to protect her. All to protect her. Did Zoey not want her? The thought caused Davina to sob harder. She grabbed her arms, digging her nails into them so hard that they started to bleed. Zoey, why? Why do you hate me? I love you, I have always loved you. Don't be mad at me, I'll punish myself. I'll punish myself. I'll punish myself. She rocked back and forth.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:26 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna frowned before he shook his head before he soon pulled her close into a tight hug. "Zoey.... you have to believe me because I can't tell anyone else's who's eyes were as ruby as yours. Please believe me." He told her softly as she was refuting this, denying Davina's ability to be well-behaved before he fell silent, it seemed as though he was making this worse.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:24 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey was taken aback by what he said. Her ruby eyes? She knew from over time that Luna had Blue eyes when she was out, and that Andrea had green eyes. She also knew her own eyes were grey. Those were all normal colors though, Red was not. What the hell was this other person? It had to be a demon. She felt Ragna hold her again. She almost instantly relaxed into his arms. Why was she allowing this? Because it felt good. This made her feel a bit happy.

She sighed though. "Ruby isn't a color of a normal person though. She has to be a demon or something." She then remembered that the black out before this, she felt tears on her forehead. It was an odd feeling. She wanted to try to talk to this creature. They never met though. "How do I talk to her?"

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:32 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna heard her call Davina a demon after a sigh, yet her relaxed body did help to calm his own nerves while he was trying to think of something to tell her. "You'd be surprised what people consider normal here." He told her softly for the first part before she asked him something that he wouldn't know, something that he CAN'T know because he did not have it. "I wouldn't know the answer to that.... my brother may know it though."

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:25 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey nodded her head. She understood. She was curious as to why she felt wetness on her head. It had to have been her. She sighed. Everything came down to finding his brother, Victor. She would have to make sure that she was able to talk to him.

"If you see him before I see him, please tell him that I will buy him dinner at a restaurant just to be able to talk to him." She was hungry, but she wouldn't mention it to Ragna, there was no point in doing it that way. She had the money that she needed in order to get some food. She also could do so when she got into town to put up flyers for her business.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:28 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna could tell she understood what she may have to do, which gave him some form of mental relief as he backed up after releasing her from his hug. She told him what to tell his brother Victor as he nodded his head a bit. "Do you want me to come with him to the dinner or do you two want to talk privately about the matter?" He asked of her, a genuine question because these were two people he worried about and with his job, he had to protect both of them already.

Youroka Kage

Lixin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces