Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Leap of Faith Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:08 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia smiled warmly before nodding slightly. She had enjoyed her time as she remember how upset she was coming here to meet the man she would be engaged to. Before she had hated him with every fiber of her being for no reason. Now she was in love which she had never thought would be possible knowing how court is. “I’m glad I have such a loyal companion. That is one thing we have in common is how loyal we are to one another.” Soon when he gave her a kiss on the lips causing her to smile wider as she looked into his eyes. She felt safe and secure with him.

Her eyes danced seeing the sinister grin across his features now knowing he was watching her reactions. Before she could speak he spoke once again as her feet pushed under her seat as his words were pushing her. “You are an evil man…” she whispered out with her breath heavy. Watching the play as she was trying to calm herself down knowing how he was pushing to see how far she would go. Taking his hand once the play was over as she was now calm from all his teasing from before. Following him to wherever he was wanting to go. Her breath was caught seeing the beautiful scene with the lake in the town’s park. Nodding at him as her eyes never left the view as it was breathtaking to her. “It’s beautiful.” She whispered softly.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:20 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Yes, nights like this are nice to take in. It reminds us that there is peace even when there is mostly conflict." Absalon said and looked at her. "Sophia, I know the situation we have been forced into is sudden, insulting, and at some point typical since royal families already usually have their spouses selected for them for power or reputation reasons, but I want you to know, I genuinely love spending time with you." Absalon said and held her chin up so they'd see eye to eye. "I want to continue on that thought and say that I love you from your walk to your smile. The view does not come close to what beauty you posses." Absalon said. He was admitting his true feelings to her, something he wasn't used to say from a calm voice, but rather from frustration or confusion.

"I want you to be my wife forever, so that we can share moments like this. Today and last night have been the perfect days." Absalon said to her before giving her a deep kiss. Absalon could stare into her eyes forever, this woman had come into his life and wrapped her fingers around his heart, every second around her was without a doubt intoxicating for him. It felt more like fate brought them together than the need for the two countries to come to have a more peaceful relationship.

AceOfTears
[]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:34 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia wished she could stay out with nights like this without any duties for them to return to. “It’s part of the reason I like to visit the garden or walk around. It takes away from whatever I am feeling to somewhere else.” She spoke softly with a slight smile across her features. Her head turned slightly when he spoke about their situation as she briefly scoffed at it. “I know you do. Although there could have been a better way to have us meet each other.” Before her eyes looked up to him while he held her chin up. Her cheeks flushed when he spoke how he love her causing her heart to race slightly. “Absalon…” was all she could say when he spoke about her beauty.

It was strange how weak he could make her feel by his words. “I’ll be your wife forever if you will be my husband.” She spoke softly to him. Letting herself lose to the kiss allowing her to close her eyes as she moved her body towards him. Her hands held onto his shirt as she returned his deep kiss. Even now she didn’t want the moment to end with how he made her feel so different from any other man that would try to win her over. He did it so effortless that it made her forget they were together to ally their countries rather than tear them apart.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:23 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"I shall, I want nothing but your happiness Sophia." Absalon said and held her closely. The two lovers looked into the other's eyes as the thoughts of his new life with her shot through his mind. With her there was a special spark inside when she spoke to him, it was comparable to fireworks brightening than roaring to break the silence of a calm night. Her lips were so soft against his under the moonlight, her perfume the sweetest scent to ever fill his nostrils, her touch so gentle, and her voice angelic to him as he stared into her eyes for what could be forever as far as he was concerned. He held her tightly as their lips met, he would break the kiss however to speak more.

"Sophia," Absalon said before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small black box and holding it in front of her view. "if what you say is true, I want to make this official." Absalon said before opening it. "Will you be my wife?" Absalon asked as the box revealed a beautiful engagement ring with a heart encrusted with a variety of pink jewels.

AceOfTears
[

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:57 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia was happy hearing that he wanted nothing other than her happiness. Even now she knew their life together would be pleasant and happy even if something bad were to happen. When he broke the kiss to look into her eyes causing her to smile more warmly towards him. Nothing could ruin what they have knowing that he would always be there for her and she would for him as well. Being his wife would be the best pleasure she could do for him to be loyal to his side.

Her eyes looked to his own seeing the small black box. When he spoke about being official as she was confused for a moment. Seeing the ring being gorgeous heart shape and pink jewels as she nodded quickly. It wasn’t a second thought to her being with him. “Yes. A thousand times yes.” She spoke happily before cupping his face to kiss him passionately with her eyes closed. As happy as she was right now she wasn’t ready for the planning of a wedding knowing how much her mother was going to try to plan the wedding and make it perfect.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Then you have made me the happiest man in the world. I look forward to growing old with you as my queen." Absalon said and kissed her, holding the kiss for quite some time before the kiss was broken. He moved some hair from in front of her face. He took her hand and placed the ring on her finger, it fit her perfectly and it dazzled in the moonlight. He held her hand and looked at it on her finger with a smile before giving her another kiss before he walked around with her more, her hand in his. He would walk her around the park for a little while before making their way back home and to through the gardens. "Sophia, I am really happy to know how you feel about me, and I am happy to have such strong feelings about you." Absalon said as they walked through the garden, the many flowers added a pleasing array of colors to their view.

"Tonight has been so eventful, I've seen that wonderful blush tonight nearly a million times, I saw you get flustered and act coy, but on top of that I was able to get the girl of my dreams to marry me. Wouldn't you say those things would make a perfect day?"

AceOfTears
[]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:21 pm
Sophia Darrington

Smiling hearing how he was the happiest man in the word knowing she would be with him forever. “As do I, my king,” she spoke happily. As they held the kiss she felt as if she was on cloud nine with him. She allowed him to place the ring on her finger feeling the new weight on her finger. Looking down at how is dazzled made her feel strange how she had something so beautiful before kissing softly. Feeling her heart race how close they were. Getting back to the garden as the smile was wider feeling at peace by her side and being in the place she calming. “Absalon, you make me feel safe and happy. I haven’t been this happy in a long time. You know when the court gets too much I like to come out to the gardens to relax because of calming effect it has.” She spoke softly to him.

Brushing her hair out of her face hearing how he saw different sides of her. “I would say it would make a perfect day. And how should we end our perfect day?” She asked him curiously.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:55 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

He smiled at her comment on how being in his presence gave her a sense of security and happiness. He was grateful to have her by his side and now knew that she felt the same, putting them on the road to a very strong relationship. "I am honored to be the source of your happiness at this moment, or for any given moment for that matter. I am also glad to see we share some similar likes, I will make sure that I have time to sit with you or walk with you in the gardens when you feel the need to relax." Absalon told her with a smile before giving her a peck on the cheek and then thought on how they should end their day. "Well obviously the days end with rest, but before that." Absalon said and pulled her close.

"I have something devious in mind to wear ourselves out more, but we may want to move to our quarters, I don't think you'd want any eyes to see what I have in mind." Absalon said before he gave her a little kiss on the lips before trailing them to her cheek, then towards her ear. "Maybe it involves hearing more cute moans from the woman I mentioned earlier," absalon said and kissed her again. "But I would like to hear a second opinion to make sure my decision is sound." Absalon whispered

AceOfTears
[

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:10 pm
Sophia Darrington

With this relationship she felt it would be stronger than any other relationship in court. Especially when she didn’t have to worry about him sneaking off with another woman. Kissing his cheek lightly hearing that he would make time to sit or walk with her in the garden. “I will be taking you up on that offer. I might have to pull you from any meetings you have in the future.” She spoke with a smile. Letting out a deep breath to calm herself before hearing it would end with rest but he had a different idea. Her eyes looked up to him when he pulled her close to him wondering what he had in mind. “And before that?” She asked softly to him.

Raising her eyebrow hearing he wanted to wear themselves out more in their quarters. “Just what do you have in mind?” However, feeling his lips on her cheek before her ear her mind already had idea what he had in mind. Already he had undone that calm she had by firing other nerves in her body. “Maybe… We should go somewhere else more private to satisfy your appetite.” She whispered to him in return. She didn’t want Oliver or Marianne to hear their discussion of what they were planning.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:32 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon woke up the next morning as a beam of light pierced through the curtains. He stretched and smiled as he saw Sophia sound asleep. There would be no wake-up call for him this morning to avoid an incident like the night before last with his maid. He shook her lightly and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. "Sophia," Absalon whispered in a singing like tone in her ear. "It's time to wake up Sophia," He whispered again as he still lightly shook her, not so violent as to wake her and get a hysterical response. "Come on sweetheart, we have to at least show our faces at breakfast." Absalon said with a smile as he pulled the covers off of her to mess with her a little.

AceOfTears
[an]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:20 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia had been sleeping peacefully throughout the night knowing that Absalon was there to keep watch over her. Groaning slightly when he told it was time to get up. Shaking her head as she turned her body away from him having her back facing him. Pulling the blanket closer to her body to keep herself warm. When he pulled the covers off as she pulled the pillow to cover her head. “Can’t we just stay out here?” She mumbled as her hand held onto the pillow.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:24 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"No my queen, we have to get our day started, or shall I tell everyone that you are too exhausted from our nighttime antics?" Absalon teased her before lying back down and hugging her from behind, his arms wrapped snugly around her before he removed the pillow. and gave her another peck on the cheek. "It is my job as your husband to make sure you are well and ready for your day so you can deal with the regal matters, and I'll strike anyone you feel is getting too annoying." Absalon joked with her as he saw the ring he gave her last night and took her hand. "And this jewel, though it pales in comparison to a gem such as yourself, seals our fates to be forever conjoined." Absalon said and cuddled up to her closer.

HIs body warmth would spread to her as the two laid cocooned, he would then place the pillow back under her head and cover the two of them. "So does this mean we will be enjoying breakfast in our bed this morning?"

AceOfTears

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:46 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image

Sophia had to admit their nighttime antics did play apart how much she didn't want to get out of bed. However, being in bed was more comfortable and the fact she didn't have so much to do being away from her kingdom. Only replying with a groan from beneath her pillow as she felt his arms around her. With the pillow removed showed her hair a mess and tossed from their night of fun. She turned her body to face him once he began speaking again. "Well husband... Can't you strike anyone down that tries to pull me from this lovely bed?" she joked to him. Her hand intertwined their fingers together with a slight smile, "You do speak poetically. You still think you can handle me?" she asked him with a tease.

Closing her eyes when feeling his body warmth against her own before they were covered again. "Yes. As you know we won't have many mornings in bed when we return. Let's just enjoy it." she spoke softly before kissing his lips quickly.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:51 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon smiled at her response to him striking down anyone who would annoy her before he moved some of her tossed hair from her face. "I think I'm a little too good to strike down myself, I'd surely be able to defend myself properly." Absalon said before she connected their fingers with each other's. "Thank you, back in Zale I almost won a contest for original oratory, well almost placed third in the rankings, if you believe I am poetic with my words, you should have been there to see that contest. One of Zale's features in the capitol is the amount of interest in one being able to use his words as tools to provoke a chain of thought. It is actually mandatory that Paladins have an expertise in this as well as generals and other military officials with high rankings so that they can encourage soldiers to fight with all their might." He told her before smiling.

"Can I take you? You say it as if I have a choice now that your allure has landed yourself in my bed and my heart at your mercy. I surely hope so." Absalon said and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I know, you're right, we should enjoy our time while we are here, but excuse me, I have to at least let them know we will be dining in bed." Absalon said and put on enough clothes to where he was decent enough to walk about the place. He went tell his servants about them eating in bed and he came back to her. Not long later, there would be a knock on the door. "Young master? I am here with breakfast for you and your betrothed." Blake said from behind the door. "Cover yourself my darling." Absalon whispered to her

AceOfTears
[

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:13 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image

Sophia’s eyes gazed over him as he removed some of her hair from her face. “It would be a pity if you did. Then who else would be in this bed with me?” She asked him softly. When he spoke of Zale about the contest for original oratory as she began to remember fights of how passionate they were when they would be when it came to fighting. “Certainly does encourages your soldiers with the way I have seen them fight or so I’ve been told.” She spoke as she returned a smile with one of her own.

She couldn’t help to giggle at the fact that her allure had him at her mercy. Of all of her suitors she had been harsh and never gentle like she had been with him. Her free hand touched his face when he kissed her lips. When he moved from the bed to get dressed as she sat up. “Mmm… We could just stay in bed without letting them know.” She teased him. She pulled the blanket to cover her body so she wouldn’t show her body to Blake again.

J-bling z1

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces