Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply Earth Died Screaming
Shoot the s**t - OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:28 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2
Hey, I just got accepted and already got my slave profile up and posted. Can't wait to starting RPing!
I'm so glad you stopped in so quickly!! Welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy it here<3

(I'm sure a lot of master would have fun with your boy<3)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:14 pm
Kitty_Mew
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2
Hey, I just got accepted and already got my slave profile up and posted. Can't wait to starting RPing!
I'm so glad you stopped in so quickly!! Welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy it here<3

Thanks, so am I free to start posting in the forums now?  

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sadistic Sess

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:26 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Hey! My favorite type to play is a slightly rebellious and submissive masochist.

Took a look through your characters, maybe one of them would take a liking to my unclaimed slave character, Nero

Characters?
I only have the one character so far.

I'm sure he will play with many Slaves and Masters.

Welcome to the guild~

@Everyone.
Your characters look so fun, I can't wait to play with you all.
I'll finish setting up my s**t soon and then it's open invite
to anyone who wants to skip into my arms. Or run away from them...
-smirks-

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:09 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2
Kitty_Mew
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Thanks, so am I free to start posting in the forums now?
Aye! Once you have a profile up, which you do, you're free to post!

sadsdkgslkasgs Your boy would get along so well with Lokeah... if SOMEONE wasn't busy making him a sad slave boy right now :U  

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:20 am

xxxx H E L L O G U I L D x

Starv and Ichi gave me permission to tag everyone, sorry if this is intrusive—I just wanted to let everyone know, if they haven’t been reading our posts, that Dante and Siere (currently located in the Barrens, two of the 4 major raider clan leaders) are planning a raid on the City Center very soon!

This doesn’t need to affect you if you simply do not want it to, but the purpose of the raid is to take the city center and start expunging the masters, so—especially if you are a master, it would be fun to be in the mix and is a fun opportunity to bring together characters who might not otherwise interact.

Feel free to check out what’s going on in the Barrens, but it’s not necessary—if nothing happens to stop them, two of the raider clans will be moving on Ozymandias very soon.

Cheers! (If I’ve forgotten anyone please let me know! )

”Starving Dog”
                      ”Kitty_Mew”
                      ”Specter_Cry”
                      ”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
                      ”Loveless Sky”
                      ”Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2”
                      ”C l e a r b r e e z e”
                      ”Subby Slave”
                      ”Sadistic Nox”
                      ”ChronoCrusadeRosette”
                      ”Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy”
                      ”Rhine Jive Click”
                      ”Rhun Tolihzeh”

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:51 am
Rhine Jive Click

Starv and Ichi gave me permission to tag everyone, sorry if this is intrusive—I just wanted to let everyone know, if they haven’t been reading our posts, that Dante and Siere (currently located in the Barrens, two of the 4 major raider clan leaders) are planning a raid on the City Center very soon!

This doesn’t need to affect you if you simply do not want it to, but the purpose of the raid is to take the city center and start expunging the masters, so—especially if you are a master, it would be fun to be in the mix and is a fun opportunity to bring together characters who might not otherwise interact.

Feel free to check out what’s going on in the Barrens, but it’s not necessary—if nothing happens to stop them, two of the raider clans will be moving on Ozymandias very soon.

”Starving Dog”
                      ”Kitty_Mew”
                      ”Specter_Cry”
                      ”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
                      ”Loveless Sky”
                      ”C l e a r b r e e z e”
                      ”Subby Slave”
                      ”Sadistic Nox”
                      ”ChronoCrusadeRosette”
                      ”Rhine Jive Click”
                      ”Rhun Tolihzeh”

St. Vier will definitely be affected by the attack and will want to respond. Been reading your thread, of course. Very interesting. <3

I've been thinking of St. Vier as a central figure in the slave trade in the city, and a fairly well known master himself. Unsure if Siere or Dante would know him, but Haven would be a good place for masters to congregate to talk about their reaction to the force and hostility. Which could be really cool.

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:26 am
Rhine Jive Click

”Starving Dog”
                      ”Kitty_Mew”
                      ”Specter_Cry”
                      ”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
                      ”Loveless Sky”
                      ”C l e a r b r e e z e”
                      ”Subby Slave”
                      ”Sadistic Nox”
                      ”ChronoCrusadeRosette”
                      ”Rhine Jive Click”
                      ”Rhun Tolihzeh”

Unsure how the unclaimed slaves will be effected by the move when it comes. I can see Cade potentially joining the resistance, but he's also potentially human (though now dead for a time) or something like it. Sounds exciting! Guild event!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:48 am
C l e a r b r e e z e
Rhine Jive Click

”Starving Dog”
                      ”Kitty_Mew”
                      ”Specter_Cry”
                      ”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
                      ”Loveless Sky”
                      ”C l e a r b r e e z e”
                      ”Subby Slave”
                      ”Sadistic Nox”
                      ”ChronoCrusadeRosette”
                      ”Rhine Jive Click”
                      ”Rhun Tolihzeh”

Unsure how the unclaimed slaves will be effected by the move when it comes. I can see Cade potentially joining the resistance, but he's also potentially human (though now dead for a time) or something like it. Sounds exciting! Guild event!

Edit: I don't know how this quote broke but I put a line to separate our text :U  

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 1:30 pm
Kitty_Mew
C l e a r b r e e z e
Rhine Jive Click

”Starving Dog”
                      ”Kitty_Mew”
                      ”Specter_Cry”
                      ”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
                      ”Loveless Sky”
                      ”C l e a r b r e e z e”
                      ”Subby Slave”
                      ”Sadistic Nox”
                      ”ChronoCrusadeRosette”
                      ”Rhine Jive Click”
                      ”Rhun Tolihzeh”

Edit: I don't know how this quote broke but I put a line to separate our text :U

Oh, good idea!! Yay, I want Cade to be involved if I can work it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:47 pm
C l e a r b r e e z e
Kitty_Mew
C l e a r b r e e z e
Rhine Jive Click

”Starving Dog”
                      ”Kitty_Mew”
                      ”Specter_Cry”
                      ”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
                      ”Loveless Sky”
                      ”C l e a r b r e e z e”
                      ”Subby Slave”
                      ”Sadistic Nox”
                      ”ChronoCrusadeRosette”
                      ”Rhine Jive Click”
                      ”Rhun Tolihzeh”

Oh, good idea!! Yay, I want Cade to be involved if I can work it.

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Specter_Cry

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:38 pm
Rhine Jive Click

”Starving Dog”
                      ”Kitty_Mew”
                      ”Specter_Cry”
                      ”xXYoung_Lord_CielXx”
                      ”Loveless Sky”
                      ”C l e a r b r e e z e”
                      ”Subby Slave”
                      ”Sadistic Nox”
                      ”ChronoCrusadeRosette”
                      ”Rhine Jive Click”
                      ”Rhun Tolihzeh”

Hello I am sooooo sorry it has taken me until now to respond to this, I often forget that this ooc exists since I mostly am working so I talk on Skype with the other members because it's easier. However I would like to offer my raider leader to join the fray as well since I haven't been able to find a good way to bring him in and this might be a great chance to. I would also like to add that my master Bardo would likely help take down the other masters because he hates their ways and is only a master so he can protect his inn and those who work for him since it's a neutral ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
AYYYYYE so not really an 'EXIT' so much as 'UNPLAYABLE' for a bit on Hyena- figure I need to get up a King Kill post up soon and maybe find a place to move Achebe  

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

Sadistic Sess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:43 pm
I'll have my first post up soon.

My sadistic scientist is eager to play.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:15 am
I was reading on mobile and seem to have somehow accidentally posted a topic in St. Vier's domain (???!) I can't seem to entirely delete it, which is annoying xp

So, sorry about that.

Rhine Jive Click

Earth Died Screaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas