Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Lilac Spa and Relaxation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:55 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Happy, calm ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: ↛ Lilac Spa and Relaxation σutfít

Just as Rei approached her destination, she pulled back upon the reigns of her black stallion, causing him to halt. Without a word, the princess dismounted off of the horse, tying him up to the post nearby. 'Oh, I hope I'm not late.' Rei thought, noting the sun's position in the sky. It was still cold nonetheless, but not enough to bother her. Cautiously, Rei headed on inside the spa. It looked the same as before, only she noticed there weren't many customers, all things considered. Not even the gentleman from before was at the desk. The princess looked around again, not seeing many employees, but that was expected considering the lack of hired help. She thought she heard someone moving about, but didn't see who. "Hello? Anyone there?" Rei called, wondering if Anna had been in the office.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Anna peeks out of her office, now wearing what was essentially a one-piece swimsuit, which would allow her to be more flexible where it counted. Seeing the princess standing there, she smiles. "Hey!" She goes behind the counter, checking to see if Kitsu had left any hair on the chair from transformations, and brushes it lightly with her still-gloved hands before sitting down and turning on the computer. "Just a moment, have to finish setting up here..." Once the computer's fully on, she opens the necessary programs and, after another few moments, signs Rei in. She then stands up and looks at her customer. "Alright, you're signed in. You just wanted to start with the massage, right?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:12 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Lilac Spa and Relaxation ↛ σutfít

When the princess watched Anna emerge from her office, she was a bit surprised by the sudden change of clothing. Nevertheless, Rei watched while the spa owner started using a strange machine at the front desk. Technology was indeed strange compared to what she was used to. Just as the spa owner finished pressing buttons on something attached to the electric box before turning to face her.
"Yes, of course." Rei answered simply with a nod. She wasn't sure what kind of machine the spa owner was using, but it appeared to run on electricity no doubt. Regardless though, her focus was on the current task at hand. Rei waited like before, curious to see at least part of the building.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:28 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Not noticing Rei's confusion, Anna calmly leads Rei back to the massage benches a little ways into the building. "So...what kind of massage did you want? Front? Back? Shoulders? Full body?" She barrages the princess with questions, even as she retains a relatively calm demeanor. "And after the massage, maybe we could relax in the hot tubs. Unless another customer comes in, in which case I might have to just leave you there." She now stands by one of the benches, waiting for Rei's answer.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm, slightly confused ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Lilac Spa and Relaxation ↛ σutfít

While Rei took a walk with Anna to one of the benches, she didn't quite expect to be asked any further questions. However, she took her time choosing her answers very carefully. "Um, I'd say a full body massage, and.... a soak in a hot tub sounds like a good idea." the princes replied, managing to smile shyly a little. She had no idea what to expect, but glanced back towards the spa owner.; It was as if she were waiting on instructions out of habit, not as familiar with such protocol.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Well, alright then." Anna smiles. "In that case, I'll need you to strip down to only your panties and lie on your stomach on the bench. All that other clothing's only going to get in the way." She gestures towards the bench, then turns around to give Rei her privacy as she undresses as requested. "The massage will be all the better this way. Normally, the masseuse would be bare-handed for this, but given that it's me doing it..." She chuckles lightly.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:28 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, calm, slightly curious ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Lilac Spa and Relaxation ↛ σutfít

Without even a word, Rei noticed Anna had turned her back to wait. She managed to smile a little at her last remark while removing her clothes except her panties, leaving her tiara hidden with the dress in case of any thieves. Once finished, Rei laid flat on her stomach upon the bench. It felt a bit cold as her bare skin touched the odd texture. "You'd of course need to keep your gloves on, which is understandable." the princess added calmly, remembering her friend's golden touch curse. One day she thought perhaps keeping a record of the various curses some people had would come in handy so she wouldn't have to keep asking every time. "Alright, you can turn around now." Rei told Anna, waiting patiently like always. It was one thing to be among servants and castle staff, but in StarCreek, there was just her and her new friends.

[օօƈ]:
[quote=""_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:52 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Once Rei gives her the okay, Anna turns back around, seeing the princess laying on her stomach on the table. She steps up to the customer, and puts her hands on the back of her neck. To Anna, Rei's skin felt a bit smoother, and nicer, that Etheri's did yesterday. Given that Rei was a princess, even among other things, that seemed only appropriate, even if Etheri was Elven. Of course, Anna couldn't get a full feel for Rei, due to the limitations her gloves provided. Rei, on the other hand, might feelt the slight hardness of the gold which lined the gloves, the barrier life and death for anyone who walked through the doors of the spa. And so Rei's massage begins. Anna would provide a full body one, as requested, and so started with the back of Rei's neck. She would slowly move down the princess's back, all the way down to her feet. As she massages, she resumes the small talk that they had somewhat started in the restaurant. "So, how has your day been?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, very relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Lilac Spa and Relaxation ↛ σutfít

While she lay upon the table, she heard Anna turn around and approach the bench. Rei could feel the slightly hard texture of the spa owner's gloves against her skin, but for some reason it wasn't as rough as she thought. The princess had her eyes closed for a short while,
listening to Anna while she did her job. "I'd say fairly well. Aside from last night's long shift at the hospital, that is. How about yours?" Rei answered, managing to smile a little. The way Anna had been going about with the massage did feel quite wonderful. She could feel the older woman's hands moving along from the back of her neck, right on down to her feet. It was the best thing she'd ever tried within the city by far.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:28 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"It's been going well. Had a nice little breakfast...got to meet a new potential customer...and I'm living out one of the promises which I had made. Plus I'm helping to treat a legitimate princess, so that's a little bonus as well." She chuckles as she continues to rub Rei's back side, now moving her way up it, but digging slightly deeper into the muscles in order to provide a truly deep and pleasant massage to the princess.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:46 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Lilac Spa and Relaxation ↛ σutfít

"Good to hear! Yukari and her sister are my neighbors. I met them both sometime after I moved here. They're great friends." Rei spoke calmly with a small smile. She was grateful to be out of the hospital for a while, away from the usual busy schedule. For the moment, the princess's focus was on the conversation with the spa owner. Anna's hands continued moving down her back a bit deeper, to which seemed to help stretch her muscles a little. This had been quite a good day by far. "It's hard to believe not many people are working in most places around town. I wonder why." Rei pondered observantly, keeping her focus on the task at hand. She dared not complain, for the spa owner did quite a fine job with massages.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:59 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"Are they? Well, then, that might explain why one of them randomly approached me at breakfast today." Now back at the princess's neck, she stops momentarily to offer Rei a towel. "You wanted a full-body, right? In that case, you might want to cover up your chest, if there's anywhere on your front half that you want massaged. That's up to you." She smiles her usual smile, then thinks about Rei's other comment. "Well, part of the reason for most places being empty, I guess, is that no one wants to live in a place where they're cursed."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:40 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Relaxed, calm ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Lilac Spa and Relaxation ↛ σutfít

Just as the spa owner had paused, she handed the princess a towel. Rei took the towel and covered her chest like Anna instructed, turning over onto her back to face the older woman. She winced a bit as she did so from the sudden jolt of sharp pain in her side.
"Yes, I most certainly did. Apparently, I ended up with a badly pulled muscle on my left side. It was during a therapy session I had done yesterday evening with one of my older patients." Rei explained simply. She moved one hand to point out the general area, just slightly above her left hip, yet very close to her stomach region. Normally she'd keep busy at the hospital tending to patients. However, it seemed despite a busy schedule as of late, Rei had a feeling taking time off for a short while was the best option for her at the moment. Truly, this day had been very eventful, meeting new faces. Even one more she could really call a friend.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

When Rei mentions the pain in her side, Anna nods, and moves her right hand to that area which she had mentioned, squeezing it gently, then relaxing. "Here?" She asks, then moves to begin to massage that area. "How's that feel?" As she massages, she continues to look up at Rei's face, for her reaction. "Does anywhere else hurt? And you'll have to ice that when I get home...though you probably already knew that, doctor." She gives a light laugh at that.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:25 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Relaxed, calm ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Lilac Spa and Relaxation ↛ σutfít

"Mmm, yes... Much better." the princess answered, trying to avoid tensing up too much. She could feel the spa owner continue to move her hands to the sore area, massaging the spot as best she could. It was quite a relief that she came when she could, considering all that occurred at the hospital the previous night. Rei heard Anna begin to ask one last question, her expression becoming one of slight contemplation as she thought for a bit. "No, that's the only area I know of for the moment." she added calmly. Though her expression had changed to one of good cheer, giggling a little at Anna's remark. "That's true. How did you learn to become a masseuse?" Rei asked out of pure curiosity. She was grateful to visit again with the spa owner, even if it was for a short while that day. The princess, like always, waited patiently to hear what the older lady had to say. Her gaze focused on the woman's features for a bit just to observe out of habit.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas