Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:37 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Erik Longstrom." he ripped the spear out quickly, tearing flesh away with it. "This woman is my prisoner. Not yours. A prisoner is not a toy. They are not some reward you can have and gloat over. You cannot do whatever you wish to them. She fought just like you fight. If you cannot respect her as a person, then respect her as a fellow warrior at the very least. If you were in her position I think any of you would ask for the same treatment."

He shifted the spear so the end of the shaft rested on the floor below, the tip pointing skyward. "Now go to the medical tent and get that wound patched up." Tousa waited until the man left, not caring how it happened before he looked to those who were still present. "Does anyone else have a problem with my decision? You do not have to like my decisions or even agree with them, however I do demand that you respect my decisions, and trust that I am doing this for the right reasons."

His gaze swept over the soldiers in the Mess Hall. "Speak up if you have a problem with the decision I have made. I will not strike physically unless you draw steel to try and prove your point, as Erik Longstrom tried to do just now."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:00 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

None opposed him. They all got back up and went about their business. It took a while for anyone to start talking, but once he did, then everything truly went back to normal.

Anja went back to eating as well, not taking her eyes off of Tousa. She could almost respect him for doing that, and she was offended he protected her. She could do that by herself and she would have argued it, if it weren't for the fact that she was a prisoner, "The soup we make is better. Not mine, heaven forbid if you tried any of my cooking you'd either end up dead or very ill." she said as she continued to eat.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:38 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa set the spear against the table and sat back down. "I see." He stated, going to eat some of the food he had gotten for the both of them. A drink of mead and he then looked at her for a moment and nodded in confirmation of some thought of his.

After a moment he reached for the spear again and lowered it till he could reach the spearhead comfortably, with that he simply began to clean the tip of it on what exposed cloth he could find under his armor. "Best not to let the blood sit and rust the edge. Spearheads are easy to make but rough to maintain at times."

Tousa just worked diligently on the spear now, no longer touching his food. "You will need some water to rinse your hair out. We'll stop by the well after this to get you cleaned up. Once that is done I'll simply be doing my work around this fort. You are not allowed to be out of sight, understand Lycan? I can't have someone else pulling a knife on you and actually going through with it. Then I would have an angry fort and an angry king demanding things of me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:33 am
Kami GearX

Anja nodded, "Thank you." she continued to eat as she watched him clean his spear. It was shocking to hear that he would allow her to bathe. She was a prisoner after all. Normally you wouldn't care about their hygiene. That just proved that he liked her. Or maybe its because he couldn't stand the smell himself. Either way she was grateful.

Anja finished up her meal and mead, "Considerate as always. I'll stay in sight. You won't regret it. Can I practice my bow and arrow skills? No? Such a shocker."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:01 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa sighed. "I'm not going to let a prisoner practice their archery. Just because I am giving you certain liberties does not mean you are free. You are still a potential enemy even when you say you're not and I'm not going to risk one of my men being shot. Besides, you have motive to shoot at least a few of my men." Tousa tapped his neck with the tip of the spear as if to reference something.

After a moment he stood up and gave a nod. "Alright then, time to get you cleaned up." He moved towards the exit, leaving his meal unfinished at the table, someone else would likely eat it within the next few hours anyways. Across the courtyard and just behind a wooden building that had several entrances into it. It was a small sectioned off area by a wooden palisade as well and Tousa began to draw water from the well almost immediately.

"Pick one of the rooms to bathe in, they're all the same so it's more of a factor of choosing which one is unoccupied right now." Tousa stated with a grunt and a pull.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:13 am
Kami GearX

Anja didn't like that he didn't finish his meal She hated wasting food. One reason she doesn't practice her cooking, it was a waste of food. She followed suit, heading for the stalls. At least she had a small amount of privacy, not that she would need it. She would bathe in a stream in front of the men. Modesty isn't all that important.

Anja sniffed a few stalls and took the one that didn't smell as bad. She removed her clothing and poked her head out, "I can take that bucket of water. Thanks." her chains rattled as he was passed to her, "By the way, I don't care if you peek at me." she laughed and started cleaning herself up. When was her last bath? Had to have been a week at least.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:27 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa just shook his head at the comment, the bucket being handed off without a second thought Once done he just sat down next to the well and waited. "To do such a thing would be inappropriate. The only time a man should see a woman naked in such a way is when they have romantic relations with one another." He gave himself a firm nod at that, and folded his arms.

After about two minutes of sitting however, he began to fidget and he sighed, standing up once more and picking up the spear he had just used to stab a man to go through his forms and stances, spinning it about in fanciful arcs that he would never use in combat. He raised a leg up every now and then, balancing on one foot with the spear in a few stances. Slow movements so the weight was continual and the movements didn't make swishing moments, the only sounds that would come from him would be the shifting of armor and cloth as well as deep controlled breaths.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:35 am
Kami GearX

Anja took her time with the washing. She wanted to make sure she got everywhere and made him antsy while waiting. At least she poured the water over herself. She shook her head like a dogs to try and get water off of her. Now, where was a towel? There wasn't one in here. She poked her head out once more and saw that he was doing some practice stances. She didn't want to disturb him so she left the stall, not bothering to cover herself and went to find a towel. At least she didn't have to go far, and she saw a few men in the place. Oh man they flushed in their faces when they saw her. They probably forgot she was a Lycan. Saw her as a female. It was nice.

Anja started drying herself off. To be funny she would make him turn around and see her. She covered up her sensitive areas forsst, leaving most of her skin exposed, "I wouldn't do too many of those, otherwise you'll have to bathe too." when he stopped and looked over, she waved at him and went back into her stall to finish up. She put her cloths back on and came back out, "That was real nice, thanks."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:49 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa turned to face her as she first spoke about him taking a bath as well, expecting her to be appropriately dressed rather than using a towel. It took him about ten seconds to register what happened and once it had he just slowly turned away from the sight and clearing his throat.

Once she came out again, he promptly ignored the first instinct which was to turn to the person talking to him. "Are you decent?" He asked simply, having started going through more of his forms. At the very least he was diligent in his activities.

"I would also caution against such activities as what you just did now. For your own safety and for the sake of the men here. Many are married, and such vows are a sacred thing. As I stated earlier, such visions should be left to those who have romantic ties."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:52 am
Kami GearX

"If they really loved their wives, it wouldn't matter cause he wouldn't do anything. And I'm decent. Like what you saw?" Anja said as she walked to be in front of him. Anja actually smiled and chuckled, "I promise to be quiet as I follow you around so you can get your duties done."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:03 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa paused mid-spear thrust and gave a nod, righting himself to a more relaxed stance. "Yes. Just like what I saw. I do not mean to offend you when I say this, but I would ask that you refrain from doing such a thing again, even in jest. You insult yourself by doing such a thing. Now let us go so that I may get my work done."

With that Tousa moved past Anja, using the spear much like one would use a walking stick as he moved throughout the fort. The first thing he did was check on the medical tent and go to each soldier that had been wounded in the attack the day prior. He spoke with each of them, gave a few words and if they allowed him, looked over their wounds, casting what small amount of healing magic he could, though it did little in the grand scheme of things other than ease the pain or irritation a bit. He was more or less absorbed in his work and talks to pay much attention to anything else.

Every once in a while one of the men taking care of the wounded would come by or near Tousa to tell him not to worry and he would shoo them away while he spent time with a soldier in question, listening intently to what they had to say. Every man was given the Prince's ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:14 am
Kami GearX

Anja didn't like his first little trip. Th e medical wing, how nice. A few of these men she had attacked. They all shrank away from her and avoided seeing her and just shut down. Anja didn't pay them any mind. Smelling the sickness and blood and infection was bad enough. She sniffed a few times and went towards one bed in a hurry. She dove under the bed and pulled something long and slithering out from under it. She held it right below the head so she was in control, "Very poisonous. But its really good to eat." she brought it over to Tousa who was probably getting mad at her. She presented the snake to him. It was sort of like a dog finding a toy and showing it to the master.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:27 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa looked up at Anja. He gave a very annoyed half-smile and stood up moving to take the snake from her slowly by the head. "Thank you for finding that, I would rather not have these men poisoned by it after all." He then looked to the man he had been talking to whom had already passed out again.

"Well, time to move on to the next task then." He muttered. He took the spear in his free hand and motioned for them to leave. Best to let the men recover in peace and quiet now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:37 am
Kami GearX

"Can I eat that please?" she asked. Anja would just love to dry it out and save the guts to go fishing. She stayed silent, trying to act like she was going to die, but it really was a nice day out. Plus, it was going to be a full moon tonight. It was unlikely she would be allowed to hunt but the thought eased her. She would see the moon again. It made her heart soar.

Anja stayed quiet as they walked around, doing various things.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa looked at her and then the snake. He drew an arrow out and shoved the arrow into the creature just under the head and then drew the bodkin arrow out again, handing the now bleeding and writhing snake over to her. "Just... Don't eat it in front of the men, alright?"

With that it was on to the next task which was inspecting the fort walls. Up a spiral staircase and then meeting with a few robed figures who were looking over a wooden pedestal. The prince walked straight up next to them and looked over the blueprints as well.

"A weapon like that shouldn't be assembled on the walls it should be assembled in the courtyard below if we're going to put that here. I would rather make smaller versions and line them up along the wall over there and there. Train the men to operate in three man teams for such a weapon if you design them. Let's try and keep the courtyard as clear as possible for the men to train in."

"But if we make them any smaller then they won't be useful for targeting other siege weapons mi'lord." One of the robed men stated, pointing to the chart and then back at the courtyard. "The walls would protect it down there and it would be able to fire farther. If we put it on the wall it would make an impressive display of arms as well."

"Until they build three such weapons and hit our one. Make four smaller versions, accompanied by two ballista, one north, one west. The east and south wall will get their own in time, but for now six weapons is what should be kept here at this fort, any more and we will be making this into a training academy for siege operators. We can't have that so close to the front lines."  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff