Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Nerns' Clothing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:09 pm
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

Yukari would surely love to know more about that guy that caught Yukina's eye, but it would be too early, so she decided to wait till another time. Right now, she was back to being busy at Nern's, having to attend multiple customers who decided to come early because today's a sale day and there would be multiple discounts along the way. It was a good thing that she had a hearty breakfast together with her sister, the grilled fish, rice and soup combo which was part of the traditional Japanese breakfast. She would definitely need all the energy that she could get throughout the whole day, and she had cooked bento for lunch. Only for herself, though, since Yukina was currently having her day-off and she would meet someone later. Definitely, Yukari was happy that her sister had gained a few friends along the way, more or so a guy who she became comfortable with. However, that would be too early to jump into conclusions and everything may change.

Two of the customers left the store and she bade them goodbye. And then, she may have to deal with the parents and the kid who was having a temper tantrum because of the decline of not going to have ice cream for today. Yukari sighed; having to console the kid would be difficult.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: productive
Company: lots of customers
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Asra Karimi

princess syub

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:40 pm
User Image

___Y U K O___K W O N___

" 暁 "

Yuko let out a small yawn as she walked to the store, swinging a light blue bag by her side. Beside her, Amaya followed her. "Are you sure you're fine to be going out like this?" The girl reassured her with a small smile, "Don't worry, I'm feeling better already. And I made sure to wear thicker tights this time, so I won't get cold again." She walked on, a small skip in her step. She caught a fever the last time she went out, which trapped her in her room for quite a while. 'Ahh, I missed the outside.' Yuko sighed happily. She decided she'd visit Yukari today. She smiled down at the bag, inside were some sweets she baked for Yukari and her sister.

"I'm sure they'll like them."

"Mhm, I hope so."

The two arrived in front of the store. Past the doors, they could see a lot of customers. Outside the store, a sign with the word 'SALE!' was enough to tell them that today was pretty busy. Yuko hesitated; wouldn't she be interfering with the girl's work? Amaya, noticing the girl's hesitation,
spoke up, "Why don't we browse around until her schedule clears?" Yuko stares at the spirit in contemplation, then nods. It would be easy enough to avoid the customers and not trigger her anxiety, and she could look at the new arrivals and possibly formulate a new outfit; she's been thinking up some outfit combinations while she was sick.

She pushes the store door open, walking leisurely to the women's section. She squeezes between shelves and heads to the jackets section; maybe she could find a denim jacket around here. Amaya easily follows, going through shelves and people, passing a small chill to the customers she goes through with a snicker.

" 佚 "

tab tab tab ❝ location // nerns' clothing
tab tab tab ❝ company // amaya, yukari
tab tab tab ❝ mood // relaxed
tab tab tab ❝ status // single
tab tab tab ❝ ootd // outfit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Asra Karimi

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:12 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Making her way into the clothing store, Anna looks around a little bit, checking to see if there was anyone there that she might recognize. Her usual confident appearance was a bit more reserved today, as she was doing some shopping that made her a little less than comfortable: for maternity clothing. She was especially a bit insecure about possibly seeing Etheri, who after their night seemed considerably interested, though she hadn't talked to him since the day when she hired Keita, for reasons.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

princess syub

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:28 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: Calm
Company: Yukari, Yuko, Amaya and another woman
Out for of the day: Today Outfit
Occ:
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Bella Rose【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

Bella entered the store, being careful not to knock into anyone or anything. She noticed a woman who looked nervous to be in the store. Huh. She headed over to Yukari, watching her try to console a child who looked upset about something. "Hello, Miss Yukari. Do you require my help?" she asked polietly, clamping her hands in front of her and waiting patiently for her co-worker to answer her, hoping that she hadn't interrupted something. That would be bad form and she didn't want to look pushy.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

princess syub

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:21 pm
                                    User ImageUser Image

Not far behind Anna was Keita who decided to tag along to help pick out and carry what Anna would buy. You seme uneased Anna, something the matter He asked, seeing she was not acting her usual self. She seemed more... reserved today and he couldn't figure out exactly why.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:34 pm
User Image

Yukari tried her best to shush the kid, though she noticed a few familiar faces, like Anna and Yuko, followed by the red-head's companion. God, she just wanted to talk to them but she couldn't, not when the kid needed attention. Upon hearing Bella's voice, she sighed in relief. "Ah, good morning. Can you take care of the delivery packages? There are new stocks coming along today," she spoke, and finally, after like a minute or two, the kid was finally calming down and they could leave the store in peace. The employee then half-jogged towards Yuko, hoping to grab her attention with a simple wave. "Yuko! It's so nice to see you again. In case you are wondering where Yukina is, she's currently having her day off, going on with her plans for today. So, what are you planning to get for today's sale, hmm?"

There was the chill again like last time, so she was hoping that the source, whatever that was, would calm down a little. It was inevitable, but it was definitely not from the air conditioning system installed in this clothing store.

Mood: productive
Company: lots of customers
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Asra Karimi

princess syub

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:05 pm
User Image

___Y U K O___K W O N___
a m a y a

" 暁 "

Yuko ran her hands over a cardigan, curiosity settling in when she felt how soft it was. Her pale skin contrasted against the dark blue fabric as her fingers brushed against it again. Amaya circled her, then perked up when she saw Yukari coming towards them. "The younger one is approaching." Yuko looked up from the cardigan and indeed saw the silver-haired girl approach them with a wave of her hand. Yuko smiled and stood up straight, as the girl soon arrived in front of her. "It's been a while hasn't it?" Upon hearing what Yukina was up to, she huffed playfully. "Well, I guess I'm not seeing her today." Upon hearing about the sale, she looked longingly back at the dark blue cardigan. "Hm... I'm still making up my mind, but I'd like a new cardigan to add to my closet."

"The sweets?"

"Oh, right." Yuko held up the bag to show to Yukari, secretly thanking Amaya for reminding her. "I baked something for you and your sister as a thank you for welcoming me to the city." A small smile appeared on her face as she held it out for the other girl to take. "I've been practicing, but I'm still pretty new to the whole baking stuff. I hope you two will enjoy it."

" 佚 "

tab tab tab ❝ location // nerns' clothing
tab tab tab ❝ company // amaya, yukari
tab tab tab ❝ mood // relaxed
tab tab tab ❝ status // single
tab tab tab ❝ ootd // outfit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:51 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November22ndWednesday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:35 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November23rdThursday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:55 am
User Image

Eventually, security near the area was tightened up because of that incident with Yukina, meaning there may be a need for security cameras. Yukari sighed; she was hoping that everyone would be okay, especially her sister who was the main target back then. Not to mention that the place was not that crowded because of people fearing that they would become the next victim. After all, the news recommended that people should have a companion just in case, but Yukari was currently going to work alone; Yukina chose to call in sick for today because of her injuries. At least it was better than forcing herself to work even with the condition that was less than ideal.

Maybe there would something unexpected coming today, but Yukari was hoping it was anything but any life-threatening situation. She didn't want any more misfortune coming her way and she was growing tired of it.

Mood: concerned
Company: everyone in the store
OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Girl! | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Outfit:Here
Come over to the other side of the stars
Off a secret shortcut through a back alley
To a hill where you can see the moon well

User Image

- Enter -

Two hands gently gripped onto the small girl's sunhat, a smile gracing her childish features as she took in the exotic sights... Well, exotic to her it would seem. The air, the smells, the people had all looked so different to her it almost made her wonder how they would interact, how they would perceive her.

Vivi gently pushed open the doors to the clothing shop, taking in a deep breath to gauge the various new scents... The clothes - oh the clothes! They all looked so wonderful! She scampered towards one of the clothing racks, taking a shirt off and wrapping over her head in a babushka-esque scarf. "Mm!" The little lady chirped happily as she continued to bound along the store, stopping right in front of the silver-haired girl with wide, vibrantly joyous eyes that practically cried curiosity.

Her smell - her smell! She smelled good. Vivi leaned forward slightly to take in a gentle wiff of air.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image

But no, she shouldn't ponder too much on what could possibly go wrong; she was in fact still arranging the clothes that were delivered a few days ago from the warehouse to be put on the shelves later. But as she was about to finish the task, there was someone approaching her, like a wolf smelling her scent. Yukari let out a squeak. "Geez, you scared me..." but the sight of the T-shirt being wrapped around the head surprised her. "Umm... There are actual scarves for this, and I appreciate your enthusiasm at the sight of the clothes, but if you still want that shirt to be brought home, you have to pay for it with money. That's how it works in this store." The employee didn't want to be a party pooper but at least the newcomer should know the basic courtesy as a customer.

At least the newcomer was a curious one, with no malicious intentions, compared to the crooks that hurt Yukina. That was the only consolation Yukari felt from this situation.

Mood: concerned
Company: everyone in the store, talking to the newcomer.
OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Girl! | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Outfit:Here

User Image

Money? Hmm... Ah! She knew what that was, money buys many things like gifts and- evidently, clothes! Vivi gave a vigorous nod of her head as she crammed her hand into the pocket of her overalls, pulling out crumpled up bills to present to the silver-haired stranger. "Money!" Vivi chimed happily as she tried to transfer it into her hands. "The white haired lady gets money."

She wasn't sure how much she had currently, but it was evident that it was likely all she had, and she had a fair bit to spend on this simple shirt. "You smell good, I like it." The little lady declared this as a passing comment, a glint in her eyes as she leaned in closer. "I'm Vivi, name?" Name! Everyone had a name, she was excited to learn this one's.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:58 am
User Image

The employee was glad that the newcomer was cooperating at least; she took the money and smoothed out the bills to inspect the amount. However, there was a puzzled expression on her face. There was indeed something wrong but she would wait till the introduction was done for since the brunette started it already. "Well, I'm glad that you like my smell. And call me Yukari, Vivi. I'm actually just one of the people working here in this store," she confessed while rubbing her own free hand against her head. The compliment was great and all, but she still needed to focus on her job. "That one aside, the bills are actually of a different currency. We usually use US dollars but there's the money exchange booth somewhere here. Will you excuse me for a minute?"

She then gestured for the young girl to sit down on one of the nearest chairs before heading to the booth. This would take a short while.

Mood: embarrassed as hell
Company: everyone in the store, talking to Vivi.
OOC:

Vicar Amelia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:40 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Yukari | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Outfit:Here

User Image

"Yuuukaaa!" The little lady would chirp back to her, a grin overwhelming her childish features as she swayed in place. "Euro." Her gaze flicked to the bills, then Yukari, then back to the bills before blinking in realization - oh, she had spoken to her! What did she say? Hm... Something something...

Vivi gave a nod as if she understood, beginning her pit patter around the store in small circles to inspect all of the various clothing. She was so... Happy! It was so hard to describe the feelings that slewed within her, talking to this new friend and buying something for the first time. This was living!

Under her breath, Vivi began to hum a song quietly; "Yukaaa... Took my euro, eurooo..."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces