Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 am
User Image

how long do i need to wait
xxxxxx how many more nights must i stay up
xxxxxxxxxxx to see you, to meet you?

✿ location - front of the cafe --> kona cafe
✿ company - none
✿ mood - happy --> guilty --> happy
✿ wearing - apron, gray collared dress,
black stockings, black high tops

-;-

xxxOne of the waitresses who had come in before her handed her a tray with lots of food, directing her to their first customer of the day. She balanced the tray on one hand while holding the Mountain Dew in the other and walked towards the table, where a girl with long, yellow hair sat patiently.

xxx"Good morning ma'am! Here's your order." she said cheerfully as she started placing the plates in front of the girl. After she had finished, she held the tray with her two hands and bowed politely, her apron swishing slightly with the movement. "Enjoy your meal!" she said, and was about to leave when a thought came to her. She paused for a moment before turning back to the girl. "My name's Marisa by the way." she smiled brightly at the other. It was in her nature to make friends, no matter where she was or what she was doing.

⦗ ✿ ⦘

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

Taylor pulled her hood up on her jacket, shivering slightly. It was much colder today than it was yesterday. In turn she picked something much warmer to wear. Tight jeans ripped down the legs, boots, a t-shirt that was of some band she was in years ago and her jacket. The blonde took a long drag off of her cigarette before tossing it to the ground. She shoved her hands in her pocket as she continued walking towards the cafe. Despite having her Headphone's in she still hear someone curse and it peeked her curiosity. "Hey are you good?" Taylor asked as she spotted a guy leaning against the cafe.

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

Sorry it took so long to respond lol and that it is so short ><

My Mood? Sleepy, hungry
Where am I? Street near the cafe.
What am I thinking? Food. Coffee.
My music? Control

GracefulRose_Knight

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:29 am

Eve
Experimental AI

"Oh. Thank you." Eve says flatly when Marisa delivers her food. When the waitress turns back around, Eve nods upon the mention of her name. "I'm Eve.
You'll have to forgive my apparent lack of interest." The tone of her voice does not change as she speaks, though inwardly she hopes that she doesn't frustrate Marisa. "I can't really help it." She explains briefly, hoping that statement at least would allow Marisa to somewhat understand her plight. Still, with her forced tone of voice, she figured it would be easier for others to misconstrue her meaning. In many situations, tone meant everything, and her curse very much affected her tone. She takes a bite out of one of her cookies and, if she could express emotion, a smile would have definitely sprouted on her face by now. However,
her face just remains blank as ever.

sugapopYG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:45 am
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

It had been late one fall afternoon as Princess Rei came walking through the city alone. She had on her favorite long sleeved, dark violet dress that went down to her ankles with matching flats. The skirt had a silver rose pattern embroidered onto it. Princess Rei kept her hair tied back into a low ponytail out of habit, wearing her small golden tiara and some simple amethyst earrings in the shape of small hearts to go with it. By far it was quite different than what she thought indeed. Every person there must have come from other places as well, or lived here their whole lives. Coming by a rather fancy looking building, Rei decided to step inside the cafe. Taking a seat at an empty table with only one small candle, Rei noticed there was a large stained glass window to her left depicting a lady taking care of an injured dragon out in the forest. 'Fascinating place, and such a rich history.' Rei thought observantly. Without a word, she picked up the menu and browsed through it, humming a lullaby she'd heard her mother sing to her ever since she was little.

[օօƈ]:
MakinSammiches

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:34 pm
E p ii c C u p c a k e

User Image
✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦

Dean's head was leaned back against the wall, looking up to the sky as he questioned where he should look now. Before he could come up with even the basis of an idea he heard a voice and stood up straight to see a young woman dressed in clothes that Dean figured his brother would wear if he was a girl. "Oh, hello. How are you this chilly morning?" Dean asked with a forced smile sine he didn't like to give others a reason for concern. "I'm fine I am just sort of lost and I'm worries that my brother sin the same predicament. We only moved into town a few days ago and we both haven't had much of a chance to explore the layout of it yet."

Dean spoke in a gentle and calling voice and his expression seemed to get softer with every word. He definitely radiated big brother type vibes because of the way he treated others so kindly. Standing there across from a young lady Dean quickly realized that she was the first person he had even stopped to talk to in this town, and he meant really talk to. Yes he had to talk to the owner of the house he's staying out in order to rent it but that wasn't a really conversation. It was business. But the interaction going on now was something completely ordinary. When was the last time he talked to someone casually, excluding his brother? Honestly Dean couldn't remember. He wasn't as social as Kasey but he wanted to be. It was just hard to be that way when you had an actual demon inside of you that could take over at any second.

═━┈┈━═
▸ ▹ Love Interest: N/A
▸ ▹ Wearing: Dean Casual #1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:02 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

Taylor smiled at the guy in front of her, hearing the forced cheer in his smile. "I'm good, a little cold but good." She shifted her weight to her other foot, and pulling her hands out of her pocket. Taylor listened to him talk, a strange comfort coming from his tone of voice and his manner. If anything her wolf didn't feel a threat from the stranger and she found herself fully relaxing. She thought back to when she had first moved to town and she hadn't really met a whole lot of people. She kept herself pretty isolated and she knew how hard it would be to be new and lost.

"Hey, I'm sure he's fine, why don't you come in and I'll get you a coffee, err or whatever you want to drink." She nodded towards the cafe. Seeing him worried about her brother made her think of her sister and the worry she knew she had put her through. Taylor knew that coffee wasn't going to fix everything but at least it would get him out of the cold and maybe give him time to clear his head. If push came to shove she could help, she did have quite the sniffer.

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

My Mood? Curious
Where am I? Kona Cafe
What am I thinking? I'll help this guy out
My music? Control

GracefulRose_Knight

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:17 pm
E p ii c C u p c a k e

User Image
✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦

The heat Dean felt from running quickly faded as the morning air carried a heavy chill with it. Dean shivered a bit from the cold but tried not to make it obvious as the girl spoke back to him. She seemed friendly which was always a good sign. She even offered to get a warm drink with Dean and honestly the thought seemed quite nice at this point. "Well I guess one drink couldn't hurt. Hopefully my brother won't be getting into too much trouble. He has a tendency to just kind of dive into things head first without much thought." Dean explained with a small chuckle.

His fingers felt kind of numb and his nose was slightly pink from the wind hitting his face. He knew the smart thing to do would to in fact warm up before continuing to look for Kasey or his brother would scold him for not looking out for himself first. As a matter of fact Dean was so concerned with his brother that he didn't even think to grab a jacket to protect himself from the cold before taking off. Was that a stupid move? Probably. But that was how Dean was. "So shall we go in before we both turn into popsicles?" he said with a smile before walking over to the door and holding it open for the lady to enter first.

═━┈┈━═
▸ ▹ Love Interest: N/A
▸ ▹ Wearing: Dean Casual #1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:39 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

Taylor could see that the guy was cold, his cheeks were a little rosy along with his nose and if she was cold in her jacket he must be freezing. She couldn't help but to grin, that was definitely the kind of sibling she was.If she had a dollar for every time she made her sister worry, she wouldn't have to work. "I'm guessing it'll all be okay, if not, I'm sure we'll here about it. News travels fast here." She laughed, grinning at the stranger. Taylor wasn't normally as friendly as she was being, but she felt for the guy and he seemed genuinely kind.

"Picked a weird day to not wear a jacket eh?" Taylor asked, shifting her weight again. Taylor was excited by the thought of some hot coffee. It was her weakness really. If any one ever pissed her off, depending on the severity, if they bought her coffee she would be pretty forgiving. "That sounds amazing, you seem like you're halfway there already." She teased, moving forward to walk in, thanking him for holding the door open for her. Taylor took a deep breath as she made it inside, letting out a happy sigh. It smelt like food and coffee and she was quite excited about it. She looked behind her too make sure he was following before picking a spot and sitting down. "Order whatever, it's on me." Taylor said waving over someone to take their order. She ordered coffee as usual, looking through the menu quickly before ordering a piece of pie.

O★C★C

My Mood? Cold
Where am I? Kona Cafe
What am I thinking? Coffee
My music? Control

GracefulRose_Knight

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image

Mood: Tired / Nervous Company: Dracula(Of course) and a Princess? Location: Cafe WearingFall

tab tab Ryan decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to get out of the house. He had been shuffling about so perhaps he would stop by the Cafe. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his jacket and walked down the sidewalk. While Dracula would've taken the bike, he'd rather walk. He couldn't help but to think of the many dangers of a motorbike. Ryan's eyes watched as some of the leaves began to fall. It really did feel quite a bit chillier outside. Not that he minded, he loved the feeling of being bundled. It was almost like cuddling, but, by yourself. Turning the corner, he pushed his way through the door to the cafe. It seemed people were already here for their morning, caffeine fix. He had no idea what to order, so he decided to sit down and stare at the menu instead. Then he heard a sort of "humming" noise nearby. Looking over to his left, there was a woman. Who wore a tiara on her head? While he's seen some strange things in this place, that wasn't even on the list. She seemed to have some sort of royalty about her. "Talk to her" Dracula said. "Do it. Don't be a little b!tch" he continued. Taking a deep breath, he put on a smile. "Can't decide either?" he asked the woman. Mentally already slapping himself for starting a conversation with such a stupid question.

"í wαnnα вє αll чσu thínk αвσut
αnчthíng αnd єvєrчthíng чσu drєαm αвσut
αs íf í hαd ít αll fígurєd σut
í wαnnα вє thє σnє чσu cαn’t вrєαthє wíthσut."

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Ryan ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

When she glanced up from the menu, Rei heard someone speaking. Of all people, it was a dark haired gentleman whom she hadn't seen before sitting on her right. "No, too many to pick from I suppose." she admitted while placing the menu down on the table. For some reason, the gentleman didn't seem unfriendly nor hostile like she'd expected. "May I ask your name?" Rei requested of him curiously. He appeared in what she guessed was simple attire, something she'd seen noblemen in her own homeland wear, but not as modern like that. Rei waited patiently, wondering if this were yet another chance to know someone else from this strange city. This had indeed become a very long and unique journey being away from home. Her attention remained on the stranger, as if observing him in silence.

[օօƈ]:
MakinSammiches

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image

Mood: Tired / Nervous Company: Dracula(Of course) and a Princess? Location: Cafe WearingFall

tab tab It didn't take long for the woman to answer his silly question. It was surprisingly fast, which caught him off guard. Then it seemed like he almost forgot how to use words. She asked him for his name. Not too many people cared about his name. Usually the conversation was so awkward and quiet that they just left. He was used to it by now. Dracula on the other hand, just emitted "Talk to me" vibes. He opened his mouth but quickly shut it. His cheeks turning pink when suddenly being put on the spotlight. Looking back at her, the woman's eyes seem fixated on him. "Jesus kid, you're killing me here. If you don't talk to her. I will" Dracula spoke up. It was that last part that made Ryan speak up. The woman seemed nice enough and he didn't want to subject her to... him. "O-Oh. My name is Ryan, Ryan Valentine. How about you? What is your name?" Then here came Dracula and his remarks. "She clearly knows what your question was about. You didn't need to clarify it.." A smile came back to his face. Despite being in mental pain and annoyance at from Dracula.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:17 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, somewhat nervous ↛ wíth: Ryan Valentine ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

"I'm Princess Rei Riberu. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Ryan." Rei answered shyly with a small smile, which revealed her fangs a little. She didn't mind his company, for very few dared spend time with her within the city of StarCreek. Truly, Rei hated when people treated her like a complete outsider. Yet despite it all, she felt more of a simple traveler like her mother had done a long time ago. Rei wasn't sure what to think of him just yet, but still, she wanted to know him a bit more. 'He doesn't appear to be all that bad.' Rei thought observantly leaning back a bit in her chair to relax. She tried her best to stay calm, but in truth, she was a bit uncertain meeting this person alone by herself.

[օօƈ]:
MakinSammiches

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:26 pm
User Image

Mood: Tired / Nervous Company: Dracula(Of course) and Princess Rei Location: Cafe WearingFall

tab tab Princess.. he knew there had to be some sort of royalty about her. Which turns out his gut feeling was correct. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Princess" he said as he gave her a sort of bow. If they weren't the same person, Dracula would've punched him. Whatever his reasons were, he didn't really care. Ryan then noticed her body language. The woman seemed a little uncomfortable but was trying to hide it. There was no way she knew about Dracula. With his loud mouth, he would've said something. But he was silent about her, so surely they haven't met yet. "Well.. m-maybe it wouldn't hurt to perhaps make a friend? Do you drink coffee? I might get one myself. I could buy, that is, if you don't mind. A muffin or something doesn't sound half bad either. I'm still not sure though. Maybe sometime today I can make a final decision." Dracula had his time to react now. If he was a physical emodiment, he could feel his elbow nudging his. "Don't say anything weird. Just, ask her what she does for work or how she likes this little place. I don't know.. my mouth isn't usually used for talking. It's used fo-" Then Ryan spoke up before Dracula could finish. "So, how do you like it here? In StarCreek I mean." Smooth.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Slightly nervous, relaxed ↛ wíth: Ryan Valentine ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

"Yes, I would love to be friends. Coffee and... a piece of cherry pie is fine." Rei answered calmly with a small smile. She could tell he was very good with showing respect to someone of royalty. Rei had at last felt much more relaxed being around the gentleman. Yet his last question nearly caught her off guard, giving her time to think for a bit. "Well, it's quite different than what I thought at first. Unusually quiet living alone than in a castle." Rei admitted observantly. "How about you?" she asked him, being patient as always. The cafe didn't seem very busy, from what she could tell. The atmosphere was rather interesting, quiet and somewhat peaceful.

[օօƈ]:
MakinSammiches

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:07 pm
User Image

how long do i need to wait
xxxxxx how many more nights must i stay up
xxxxxxxxxxx to see you, to meet you?

✿ location - kona cafe
✿ company - Eve --> two new customers
✿ mood - happy
✿ wearing - apron, gray collared dress,
black stockings, black high tops

-;-

xxxShe smiled at Eve, nodding her head excitedly. "It's nice to meet you! I just moved to StarCreek recently." She just hummed in response to the blank look on Eve's face. There's probably a reason why she acted so disinterested, so Marisa didn't push the topic further. One of the waitresses waved her over, signaling that she needed to get back to work. "Oh! Looks like more people are coming in. I hope we'll be able to talk more soon, but for now I have to get back to work." She smiled at Eve once more, waving with her free hand before running back to the counter.

xxxShe was pointed over to two people, so she made her way over to them, notepad at the ready. "Good morning to you both! My name is Marisa. Are you ready to order?"

⦗ ✿ ⦘

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

MakinSammiches

Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items