Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Take A Bow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:57 pm
Briar eeped, and managed to pull her nightdress on. "I thought I could get it on fast enough.." she said. She looked at the vampire shyly. "How much did you see?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:51 pm

"Uh, only a bit of your top half. Is it alright to look at you now?" She asked her. Not wanting to embarrass either of them to much more. Though she knew that she had dreams of being with Briar. So this was not helping.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:30 pm
Briar nodded, but remembered that she couldn't see her. "Yes. I'm decent now." She was secretly pleased that the other had been embarrassed, and liked her. She was still hesitant to jump into a relationship with anyone, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 pm

She lowered her hand and rubbed her neck now. Walking over to the bed, she sat on her side. "So all around, what do you think about my place?", She asked curiously. Only to watch her for a reaction.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:53 am
Briar managed a smile. "I like it." She said. "I just worry I may get lost from how big it is." She said. Suddenly a thought occurred to her. "I noticed I haven't had to eat any food or drink after since coming here...do I not need it anymore? Can I ever eat food again?" She asked. She knew she now, unfortunately needed blood, but she didn't know if she needed food to supplement it or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:13 pm

She giggled hearing that Briar admitted to getting lost. "You mostly need water and blood. Liquor has little effect on us. Though if we drink from a drunk person, we get more of a buzz. As for food, we can eat it. Sometimes for just the taste. Or to pass as humans." She said, before sitting in her bed and yawned. Followed by stretching and groaned.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:19 pm
Briar nodded. Water and blood...well that was interesting. "Would animal blood do it?" She asked. "Like, if you were in the woods with no hikers nearby?" She asked. She didn't think it was likely indefinitely, but was it possible at all? She heard she could still eat, at least. As long as they liked it. She followed Alexandra to the bed. "Do you eat food?" She asked curiously. "Or just to fit in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:39 pm

"Animals blood keeps us tide over for a while. But we can't live on it. Though I eat food cause sometimes I miss the old days. As other days are to fit in.", She said and smiled gently. Of course she was looking at the young vampire. Before leaning into her pillows.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:04 pm
Briar nodded, fascinated, and timidly got onto the bed with her. "Um...could we cuddle tonight?" She asked, a red blush showing up well on her pale face. The girl shyly peeked up at the older vampire.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:55 pm

She nodded and moved closer to her. Without thinking she put her arm around her and smiled. Only to kiss her forehead and the top of her head. "Sleep well, my young lady.", She said with a smile. As she was watching her through tired eyes.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 am
Briar almost squeaked in embarrassment when she felt an arm around her. She felt her cheeks go even more red, and with a soft smile, she fell asleep, curled up against this vampire. She really felt as though she could fall for this woman. But being a vampire complicated everything for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:47 am

Alexandra was blushing a bit herself. Only to fall into a peaceful sleep. Though her dreams gone from fairly normal to flashbacks to when she was changed. Not knowing that she was crying in her sleep. Since her scar where she was bit was ugly but it had faded. As it was on her left bicep and it looked like it was bitten over and over.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:56 am
Briar had been accidentally bumped by Alexandra a few times before she woke. She saw the other crying, and was about to wake, her, but now noticed the arm flung over her. She paused, horrified. Her own bite, low on her neck, was healing fast, and barley noticeable by now. But Alexandra's...it was horrible. Badly scarred, and looked as though it's been hurt over and over, as if one bite simply wasn't enough. She felt her own eyes fill with tears as she woke Alexandra.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:36 am

She woke with a start and a gasp. Some how she pushed herself away from Briar. Once she got ahold of herself, she had her arms around her legs and was against her pillows. Noticing Briar and her night gown sleeve, she cringed. "Did I hurt you?" She asked quietly as her tears fell. As she pulled down her night gown sleeve to hide her scars.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:50 am
Briar shook her head. "No...how...did you get so scarred?" She asked, sensing the other's distress. She scooted close to the woman, and felt almost heartbroken to see all this fear and pain on her face.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff