Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] The Second Hand Unwinds (Preacher & Chester) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:40 pm
hands on

He had taken some of the braid out and was currently reworking the bendy part until it met his standards, but his fingers stopped moving completely at her question, his brain getting caught in a stutter so his words wouldn't have to.

"I didn't get any complaints," Chester finally said. "But I wouldn't know." His face was as red as it probably had ever been in his life and his voice sounded like he had swallowed something wrong and was desperately trying not to cough. His fingers creaked back to life. He was almost done, but he kind of wanted to start over, just keep braiding and braiding so she could never turn around ever again.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:43 pm
hands on

"Ya.... wouldn't know? Oh my godddd, guero, you know if tha girl says s**t like yess es oh god. Et. Cet. Tera." She made a funny noise that sounds like a cross between a giggle and a snort.

"Ya should get ratin's from girls. Like 5/10, found it risible when I said 'biggus dickus'." And that was definitely a giggle.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:13 pm
hands on

"Maybe I know but I don't want to say." She was laughing and it should have made things better, but Chester just felt really, really self conscious. Reluctantly finishing her hair, he took the beer and drank a bit of it, a part of him hoping that what was left would somehow dull his mortification. (It wouldn't.)

"I'll have some cards made up that you can hand out. A row of stars at the top with a space for comments." The end of her braid was still pinched between his fingers since he had nothing to secure it with, and he wiggled it a little.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:24 pm
hands on

"Awww, why're ya keepin' s**t from meee?" She twisted a little to look at him. "Wait I'm handin' out ya caaards? I don' wanna." Preacher frowned and snapped a rubbed band off of her wrist.

"Yer jus' basically invitin' me ta watch ya get it on with a girl."

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:46 pm
hands on

"They would be cards for you. For when you... get it on with a guy." He took the rubber band and tied off the end of her hair.

"And I'm not only keeping this from you. I don't want to talk about it with anyone." Chester's voice was clipped but not cold, wanting her to stay as long as she changed the damn subject.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:10 pm
hands on

"Oh," she said. "Weeellll, that'll never ********' happen so don' waste ya paper." Preacher leaned backwards to tip her head up towards him. And leaned backwards. And backwards. And tipped over, flopping awkwardly on him.

"Ain't no one wanna hook up with this." Preacher jerked a finger sort of at herself, then yawned. "Did ya finish y'beer?" She, of course, wanted to press him further about his sex life - or did she? Regardless, he didn't want it, sooo. She looked up at him and decided he looked pretty funny upside down.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:42 pm
hands on

In spite of his embarrassment and minor irritation, Chester found himself smiling at her as she flopped, moving his hand just enough to rub at her elbow.

"I've told you you sell yourself short." But he wasn't going to talk about that either.

"It's almost gone." He held it up and shook it, sloshing about half an inch of liquid around. "You can have it if you'd like." He felt a little bad enabling her, but he didn't want her wandering off to get more either. "You can see right up my nose, can't you."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:26 am
hands on

She looked up at him, puzzled. "But I am short." The puzzlement faded as she sighed, clearly deciding that half-sprawled across Chester and his bed was her new home. Preacher was never ever moving again.

"Nope," she said, sounding cheerful. Preacher tried lifting her back up to get closer to his face. It did not work very well. Her hands reached out, attempting to pull him down. This was also a clumsy maneuver. "Yer too far 'way. Bet it's fulla cryptidssss." Nose cryptids.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:36 am
hands on

Wandering clearly contained, Chester drank the rest instead, smiling into the beer at her proclamation. She was short, but he'd never say it, and his expression was the closest to agreement he'd get now. He curled forward a little once he was done, but he could only get so close without either sitting up straighter or lying down completely, neither of which he was prepared to do just yet.

"I might be infested. Especially in this town. Be sure to tell everyone I died peacefully, not in agony from the burrowing nose worms."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:30 am
hands on

Preacher reached up and patted his cheek, almost poking him in the eye. "Don' die." Her tone was serious. "How'm I gonna pay rent alone? Also, don' infect me." She paused.

"What if y'already did?"

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:58 am
hands on

Well, now he felt kind of bad.

"I'm sure I haven't. Here, I'll bring my nose over here so I don't drop anything on you." He nudged her a little so he could move, then lay flatter as well as he could with parts of her still loosely draped over him.

"And I'm not going to die." Not for another few months, at least.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:12 pm
hands on

She scooted a bit, and then scooted a bit more, so that she could look at his face while he spoke. "Yeah. Y'ain't allowed to. 'Cause ya s'pposed to make me remember." Preacher' hair was already trying to escape the braid.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:13 pm
hands on

Chester nodded. "Yes. All right." He turned a little to look at her, then stared back at the ceiling. "If it comes to that, I'll tell you all about who you are." It wasn't ideal, him remembering and her not, but hopefully it wouldn't end up that way.

The Semblance of Un!ty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:18 pm
hands on

"I don' really wanna repeat... I gots ideas, but who knows whatall'll work." Her speech wasn't as mushy-sounding as it had been. "Ya gotta tell me 'bout you too, chucklehead. That's tha point." She snorted.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:09 pm
hands on

"I'll try. I've never been very good at describing myself. Maybe I can tell you I'm a chucklehead and it'll be enough." He smiled to himself. "I'll help with whatever ideas you have. I hope you know that."

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces