Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Honoring the Family; Or Trying To Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:11 am
Talindra Yinlana
She fought back a moan as his arms gone around her waist and started to kiss her. Now she kissed him back and pressed her body against his. Once the peach was gone, she kissed his neck a bit before going back to his lips. "You make me, want to misbehave Natsu." She said in between kissing him.

Kharne Sunar
Move this to Skype or no?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:49 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
We can if you'd like to go further.

Natsu attempted to keep from letting out a purring kind of growl as Talindra kissed his neck. "Is it really misbehaving if we remain true to each other?" He replied, realizing as he spoke that he was already having feelings for her.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 am
Talindra Yinlana
She thought about it and smiled. "I guess not. Well, I feel like I am going crazy with you around. I want to know everything about you, personality wise and more. Cause I want to know what you like to eat, what makes you laugh.", She said, before blushing. Of course her arms had gone around his neck. Though she felt one of her hands go over his heart before she started to kiss him again.

Kharne Sunar
I'll let you pick  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:09 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
I'm up for it personally.

Natsu smiles back to Talindra. "Well, some of those things we'll probably learn about me together. Never really had much of a chance to discover what my sense of humor is yet." He said softly before kissing her once again, gently squeezing her closer to himself.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:22 am
Talindra Yinlana
She felt her body ache and moaned. Of course she was starting to pull his shirt off. Pulling back from the kiss she looked at him. "Should we go back to the room? Cause I have something special for you, if you want it." She said, as her voice was clearly aroused.

Kharne Sunar
okay to Skype then  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:34 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Go ahead and start there after this post of mine.

Natsu shudders softly at the sound of Talindra's moan. He slipped a hand under her shirt to rub her back directly. "Oh? You've got me curios Talindra." He said in a soft, clearly aroused, growl. After kissing her neck softly he would gently scoop her up into his arms to carry her back to the room that she intended.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:05 pm
Talindra Yinlana
After they had a good time together, they were about to relax. Though once dressed they were talking to her older brother, who was the youngest; Edrym.

Though when Natsu talked about easing her and Edrym's Mom mind. The two Elves glanced at each other. "I will keep you posted if anything changes with her. But she is a bit of a...", Edrym said. Well Talindra muttered, "b***h."

But Edrym patted his sister's shoulder. Before pulling her into another hug. "Tal' you can make the family stronger or break it apart." Edrym said, not bothering to whisper. Talindra looked at him shocked when he pulled back. Now she nodded and sighed.

She saw her Brother out and watched him ride off before rubbing her temples. Now she was a bit lost in her thoughts. But her swords were on her hip like normal.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:11 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu nods softly to Edrym before watching him leave. Looking to Talindra he would frown. "I guess things are going to be more complicated than either of us hoped."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:23 am
Talindra Yinlana

She reached over and caught a couple of his fingers with hers. "Let's just worry about right now. Like maybe walk the property line." She said. Of course she had a tired smile on her lips. Though she frowned to only sneeze into her shirts sleeve. Shaking her head, she glanced at him. Though she still had that tired like smile on her lips. It was clear that she was thinking about things.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu smiles softly to Talindra as he moves his hand to hold hers properly. "Let's focus on the now then." He said to her.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:21 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She led him outside with his hand properly in hers. Smiling she squeezed his hand gently. Now she started by checking out the horse corral. Of course she would have to order a new water trough and feeder. Though she glanced at him before leading him to the chicken coop. Of course she was also looking over the pig pen not to far from it.

"I'm going have to get a cart.. And ordered for some stuff to come in." She sighed. But when they got into the stable, she led her horse out. Now she petted him and looked at Natsu. "Have you rode bareback?" She asked. Though a bit of a blush came to her cheeks.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu smiles when she squeezes his hand, gently returning the squeeze. "A cart is definitely going to be needed, even if only temporarily." He said with a nod before she asked about riding bareback. "I haven't ridden a horse at all."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:10 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She blinked at his statement and gasped. "We'll fix that after we fix the fences up. So should we replace all of the pins and such out there?" She asked well putting a rope led on her horse. Now as they kept waking the property she made mental notes of what was needed. Though if Natsu had insight she'd listen to him. Once they reached the river she was upstream from her horse only to wash her face.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu rubbed the back of his neck. "I've yet to really have a chance to be on a horse that can support my mass. Though I have been able to move as fast as some horses, wouldn't know if they were the upper amount of speeds for horses though." He would say before moving with her around the property. When she went to wash her face he would stay with her horse and gently stroke its neck.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:27 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She nodded hearing him talk about not finding a horse that could support his weight. Though when she was done washing her face. She started to rub some water down her neck. Now she stood up and wiped her face on her shirts. Now she gone over to Natsu and pecked his cheek. Before putting her hand on her horse's neck.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces