Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:13 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Before either of them knew it they shared her bed for about four hours. Before they got dry clothes on and cuddled either other only to fall asleep. Neither of them had seen their marks on their palms. But as Erika slipped into sleep, she felt different.

~~~ Haroldina (the ruler of an army) - Her previous life ~~~
She was talking with her Ófeigr (Not Cowardly), as they were at the front of the ship. It was about to land before they had to do a sneak attack. Of course this time they were going to be in the same group. But she agreed to bring up the rear. Partly because she was recovering from a small injury on her shield arm. Most of the warriors knew that she would of fought even Ófeigr, if he tried to stop her from joining this raid. Before they took off to their positions in the group, she fixed his braided hair.

Once she was in the back one of their old childhood friends, who was jealous that her attention was to the raid leader; faked an injury. Yet no one in front of them noticed this, as they were trying to reduce their sound level. She had carried her shield on her off arm this time. But as she gone to help her friend up, she felt a stab in her back. It was under one of her ribs, on her back side. Now she barely managed to hit him with her open hand; dropping her axe when she tried to holster it. Pulling away from him she gone to try to catch up with the group. But the jealous man caught up with her, as they had to go up an uneven hill.

Before she knew it she was stabbed in the back what seemed like countless times; from behind. Her sobs were quite and calling out for the man she was going to hand fest with. Of course she heard all the insults the jealous man spoke. Though the man cleaned his hands of her blood on one of her lover's vests, that looked similar to the one he wore on this raid.

Haroldina had felt her life seep out of her body and had died not long after the raid ended. She had managed to free her arm from her shield only to use it to prop her head up and was laying on her left side. Though she had tried to wrap her Ófeigr's vest around her to slow the bleeding. Yet it seemed to barely help her. Her eyes were barely open as her axe was dropped a good twenty feet below her on the hill.

~~~ Erika - four hours later, and about noon ~~~

She had night sweats from her dream, more like a nightmare. Finally she was able to wake up and bolt up. Of course she felt for the stab wounds. But found nothing on her back, aside from hickies. Before she knew it she gone to the bathroom to rinse her face off. Before realizing that she was crying quietly as she had in her nightmare. Once she sat the hand towel down she saw the mark on her palm. Only to barely braced herself in the doorway to her bedroom. Though he'd see her in a tank top and shorts. But she looked scared, nervous, and happy? Before she knew it she got herself to the edge of her bed and felt her body shake; as more quiet crying shook her.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:06 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy was asleep but still felt awake. His dream was vivid almost as if he had experienced it.

He was taking deep breaths to calm his nerves. As always he was at the front of the ship. There was hardly a whisper of sound as the ship sailed in. He spoke to Haroldina asking her to stay near the rear. He just wanted her to be a little safer since she had an injury on her shield arm. When the time to strike came he was the first off the ship and ploughed into the defenders. He had his shield on his back and was using two hand axes and was a whirlwind of death. When the battle was finished and the taste of victory was on his tongue he searched for Haroldina. He found her eventually but it was too late. He fell to his knees and cradled her corpse. Tears fell from his eyes and he cursed the gods and men alike. He swore then and there that they would be together again. It was then that their childhood friend came and brought a group of soldiers and claimed that he was the one who murdered Haroldina. He looked up and saw the look in their friends eye and rage consumed him. His rage had him race to their friend and he took hold of the traitors throat and he wrung the life from him. It didn't matter that he felt stab after stab of the spears of the guards. Once he made sure that the traitor was dead he fell to the ground. The last image he had was of Haroldina on a snow covered field her beautiful eyes glossy and lifeless.

Cassidy woke up and was panting. He still felt the adrenaline in his veins and the life of the traitor being snuffed out in his hands. He saw Erika sitting on the edge of the bed and then said."Haroldina you are alive."He pulled her close and held her. He didn't realize that he had used her name in her past life.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:23 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She had heard him wake up, but said nothing. But as he held her, she looked at him almost shocked. Though when she knew he called her by her old name, Erika looked at him. "So I am not the only one who dreamt that, my Ófeigr?" Only to feel her tears were falling faster. Now she shook harder until she calmed down. Now she finally relaxed enough to cuddle with him. "Uh, so I have some news..." She said, well looking up at him. Only to show him her marking on her palm, before his. "It seems that we are mates..." She shyly whispered.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy looked between their hands and wondered what the markings meant. When she said they were to be mates he curiously looked at her."So what do you mean exactly. Mates as in how. More like the British terminology meaning a friend or more like an animal were we are spouses."He looked back to his hand and then said."And what was that dream. I assume you had a similar one. Was that a past life? I never experienced that before.
I have never believed in past lives."
He shook his head but stayed next to Erika.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:18 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and rolled her eyes, fighting back her sarcasm. "Well we're more of soul mates... And by mates, I'm referring to the animal version of spouses. But it's not fully done yet. There's one other thing I would have to do." She said before sitting up and lean against her pillows. "As for what we call a dream, I think it was a view into our previous lives... And I think, if I'm right, even our past lives were a pair of soul mates.... Yet I want to say you never experienced any 'flash back's cause no one from our previous lives was around us."[/color,] She said. Before tracing the mark on her palm for a moment. Wondering if he was going to ask her what she needed to do.

eternalknight2013
OC: I figure she had a couple of dreams/visions of her past life as a kid, but only when she was a kid. And around her teenage years she stopped dreaming of them, cause of hormones and busy shape shifting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy listened to her explanation and admitted that it was possible that he had never had these flashbacks because no one from his past life. He just shook his head and then said."Well what else needs to be done. You said it isn't fully done yet."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:08 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She blushed a bit and moved closer to him. "It's up to the female to take the male in a bed, only to become mates officially." She said, only to grab his hand and look at it. But before it could get to romantic, she heard her land line ring; as her cellphone was buried in her dirt clothes. She pulled away from him well pouting. But she just stood up on the bed, before running and jumping off it. Barely did she answer the phone in time. It was a telemarketer who she growled at before hanging up.

eternalknight2013
I figure maybe we can talk in PMs about who you could RP from the series.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:41 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy watched her run to the phone. He was processing what she was saying."So I guess you mean in a different way than what just happened.
And here is a question? Are there any consequences if you don't take the male?"

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:08 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him as she had the cordless phone in her hand. Once it was on the nightstand, she had a serious look in her eyes. "It's consequences for both of us.If a female of either race, Arcadian and Katagira, don't take their soul mate into them and basically say "this is my mate"... Both sides can't have another mate, or ever have kids. Until one of us, was to, say die. But I want to know if you want this weird life with me. Cause it's not normal or gentle in some ways.", She said. Before holding her hand out to him. Of course she had a couple of tears in her eyes.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

In decision played across his face as he was thinking over the options. He played it cool earlier but now all this was starting to affect him. He wasn't sure that this would be what he wanted. He looked at Erika and the saw the tears in her eyes and the bit of his past life that he remembered came forth and he took hold of her hand."Let's do this. I want to spend my life with you Erika."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:02 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She curled up to him and kissed his stubble covered cheeks. But before she started to kiss his lips, the landline phone rang. "Crap, give me a minute.", She said. Now she teleported herself to stand by the nightstand. Answering the phone on the second ring.

"Erika here, what's up Mo-Mo?" She asked. Only to start pacing, but she'd glance at Cassidy every so often. Now she heard 'Mo-Mo' explain he was recovering from a big fight with a with a few Daimons. Now he asked her to take care of the rouge Katagira at a ranch a good distance away from her. Now she paused when this question came about. Her gaze gone to Cassidy and ruffled her hair.

Of course as she seemed to not reply like she normally would, Mo-Mo grew quiet. "What's wrong Erika?" He finally asked. "I... I just found my mate, and there's a lot more to it. But, let me ask him.", She mused. Though she did put her landline phone on mute.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy was watching Erika entranced by the sway of her hips, When he heard her mention her mate he looked up to her face and met her eyes."What is it Erika?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:56 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"A were-hunter I know is calling me for a favor... There's a rogue Katagira wondering a local ranch. And he's injured from fighting a group of Daimons... I want you to be apart of my life." She said. Before she sat on the edge of the bed.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy moved his arm around her shoulder and then said."Well just tell me how to fight these things and I can help. I may seem all sunshine and rainbows on the outside but I have had to do some s**t in my time."He then leaned forward and kissed her gently."Like I said in our former lives. We protect each other. Deal."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:08 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and sighed. "Cassidy, you have your own job. But hunting something that's more animal then human... Please trust me to do this by myself, it could take days. But no more than a week." She looked at him curiously. Though she wouldn't doubt if this caused a fight between them.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces