Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:17 pm
*motions to Mitri so he knows she has Kits clothes*
*shakes her head at the elves*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:33 pm
Wow, what did I walk into? *Mitri shakes his head* sweatdrop Umm, here, I've got... *searches his pockets* I had an extra pair earlier, never made to to the trash... they weren't used, just grabbed too many. Why do I have so many pockets? Ah! *pulls out a pair of kitchen gloves and puts them on as quickly as he can* I'll take that. *grabs the dye bottle from Tes and kneels on the ground, gently applying it to Kits' fur* Stuff smells weird. confused There, done. *stands back up*

*sniffs her fur, agreeing with Mitri* Mew. *takes off towards Miro*

All right, I'll have the catering crew set up there. *removes the gloves, but uses them to hold the bottle that's slippery with dye*

*nods to Ayami* Thanks, I'll take them as soon as I get rid of this. I'm sure Kits appreciates you gathering them for her.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:50 pm
*a short distance from Miro, slows down to a walk*

*crouching, she pounces as if chasing a bug (that isn't really there) ending up in Miro's line of sight*

*lifts up one paw to check underneath it and tilts her head sideways when nothing's there*

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 pm
*gets further irritated by Mitri taking the dye from him*
Hey! I was using...
*sees him using it on Kits to finish the job*
Oh... that's fine then, I guess.

*opts to just rub the rest of the dye in his hands through his hair and return to his seat rather than washing his hands like he really should probably do*

*looks at his husband like he's an idiot, because he is* stare
*figures Ry just thinks the blue looks weird. Probably does.*
I'll fix it later. Lia's got the best dyes, I swear.

*rolls his eyes and returns his attention to the cleric*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:13 pm
User Image *is about to pluck another piece of grass when she notices the striped kitty*
surprised Where did you come from?

*wipes her eyes again and carefully gets up, approaching the cat slowly so as not to spook it away, holding out her hand*
You'll be Miro's friend, won't you? Miro could use a friend right now crying Lookies! We've even both got stripeses!
*motions to the striped arm warmers she's wearing*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:35 pm
*sits, looking at Miro for a moment, then sniffs the hand that she's holding out. A content look appears on her face, and she squeezes her eyes closed* cat_smile

Mew?

*stands up and takes a few steps away, then looks back at Miro*
User Image

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:44 pm
User Image
*does a small, excited hop at seeing the kitty smile at her*
Yay! Friends!
*that excitement fades a bit when the cat starts to walk away, but when it looks back at her, she wonders if it's trying to tell her something*
Do... do you want Miro to follow you? surprised

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:53 pm
*gives Miro another cat smile*

Mew!

*comes back and rubs her body lightly against Miro, then starts walking again* cat_smile

User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:12 pm
*smiles back at getting a response of approval*
Yay! Miro understands cat language! Unfortunate she can't speak cat, though. Miro imagines you would have lots of interesting things to say! 3nodding Thanks for being Miro's friend, Mr. Kitty. whee

*blushes and quickly corrects herself*
Or uh... Miss Kitty? sweatdrop Miro doesn't mean to be insulting if she is sweatdrop She just has a hard time being able to tell sometimes sweatdrop How about Miro just sticks with Kitty Kitty? 3nodding That's a bit more neutral, right?
User Image
*a small cottage begins to come into view as she continues following the blue striped cat, but she continues to try to make conversation with it as they approach. After all, it would probably be rude to just run on ahead after just meeting a new friend*
You know, you actually kind of remind Miro of kitty boss lady person somehow. confused Miro knows not all cats are the same and she's pretty sure her boss isn't all stripey like you are, but she does have green eyes like you do 3nodding And the blue in your coat makes Miro think of the blue rose tattoo she has on her arm 3nodding

Miro doesn't think kitty boss lady person would be all the way down here, though. Or... hmm
*taps a finger against her lips*
Miro knows she fell, but she also knows she went through a portal, so Miro supposes that doesn't necessarily mean this place is underground. There's too much sunlight for it to really be underground. Do you know where this place actually is, Kitty Kitty? Is it like... another dimension? Or maybe another planet even?

Crazy to think there would be a portal like that just sitting around. There probably should be a warning sign put up. Miro thinks she'll probably suggest that at the next staff meeting 3nodding It could be dangerous for people that don't know! In fact, Miro would have been stranded out here all alone if it weren't for you, Kitty Kitty.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:37 pm
*lets Miro ramble on, since she can't really answer as a cat anyway*

*walks straight up to the door and sits in front of it*

Mew!

*stares at the closed door and meows again, louder*

User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:54 pm
Alright, cut!
Ry, you're up.

*puts Miro into a mesmerized state, tucks away his staff, and starts making his way onto the set*

Oh wait, one more thing...
*goes to grab Ry's hand, but Ry quickly pulls away, looking pointedly at the dye stains still on them*
Ugh, fine. I'll wash my hands stare
Just remember to speak complete English. The audience isn't going to know our native tongue.

*lets out an exasperated sigh*
Very well. rolleyes Rilu'oh...
*closes his eyes and shakes his head at having made such a mistake already*
However... if you intend for all of the cast to speak in this way, I am afraid you will have to inform Mr. Giovanni sooner rather than later. I do no think a simple reminder right before filming would suffice in his case.

*gives Ry a confused look*

emotion_facepalm
Do you not remember your own cast? rolleyes He plays the King of Hearts to jabbress' *cough* mistress' Queen.

*face loses a bit of color at this reminder*
s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t! scream
*throws a chair* stressed

Are you quite done? emotion_eyebrow
No stare
Pretend that you are. I have a scene to act in talk2hand
*gives his husband a quick peck on the cheek and takes his place on set, going into the small cottage that was built there and lighting up a clove cigarette*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:28 pm
*quickly washes his hands while Ry sets up, then rushes back to his chair*
Aaaand ACTION! scream

*releases Mir from mesmerization before shouting from inside the cottage*

Goodness, are you deaf!? Get the door already! scream
User Image
*there's a long pause before he eventually groans and movement can be heard from behind the door as he stomps toward it*

Looks like I have to get it myself stressed

*swings the door open, lit clove in hand at the end of a long cigarette holder. He gives the cleric an interrogating glare before looking down at Kits, features immediately softening*

Come on in~

*moves to the side to allow Kits through, but blocks Miro when she tries to follow and looks her up and down while taking a drag from his cigarette*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:07 pm
Ryzan? surprised What are you doing here? surprised

*gets a face full of smoke before an answer. Must be some sort of common greeting in this land for the first two people she met to start conversations with it. She'd much rather do without, though, especially in this case where the smoke was much harsher, to the point that it irritated her sinuses enough to throw her into a mini sneezing fit*

That is Duchess Vixtul to you, peasant talk2hand And I live here, of course. Why else would I be here? stare User Image
Here? But Miro thought you moved to Manor Town like the others. Wait... is THIS Manor Town? eek
Of course not. Does this look like Manor Town to you? emotion_eyebrow
*looks around at the big open field behind her and the woods nearby. Granted, she hadn't been to Manor Town more than a couple of times herself, but this place did seem a bit more rural than what she remembered of it*
Miro supposes it doesn't...
*gets another face full of smoke and sneezes again*

It either does or does not. There is no "suppose" about it.
*crosses his arm under his chest and holds the door open with his hip*
The more pertinent question now is: what are you doing here? emotion_eyebrow

Eh? Miro? surprised
Well...
*scratches her chin and looks off to the side, not sure where to start on answering that*
Miro supposes that's kind of a long story...

Is it a long story or not? I have no patience for your supposition. stare
*shifts uncomfortably and thinks on her next statement, trying to be more mindful of her words*
It.. um... well... uh...

If you have no reason to be here, then I have no reason to talk to you. talk2hand Good day...
User Image
*starts to close the door on her*

Wait! Miro is lost and doesn't know where else to go! crying
*stops and leans on the doorway*
Now that, my dear, is what I call an answer. Did the cheshire cat lead you here?

Cheshire? confused You mean, striped Kitty Kitty?
No, I mean cheshire cat stare
*motions to Kits*

Um... y-yes? sweatdrop
I am looking for an answer, not another question.
Miro asked a question?
*narrows his eyes and starts to close the door on her again*
No, wait! Yes, Miro followed the cheshire cat sweatdrop Please don't leave her out here by herself crying

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:35 pm
*sighs and pushes the door fully open*
If the cheshire has vetted for you, then I am not of the mind to argue. Now hurry in before I change my mind.
*motions for her to enter and closes the door after her. He puts her on "pause" a moment while the film crew moves around to shoot within the cottage set piece, then snaps her awake once everything is in place*

Would you like some wine?

*makes a sour face at the offer and gets glared at in return. User ImageManners? What are those?*
Ah... s-sorry, n-no thank you, Mr. Vixtul sweatdrop
*does an awkward curtsy to seem more mannerly*

Duchess Vixtul talk2hand
It is for the best about the wine, really. You are daft enough as it is without introducing alcohol into your system.
*motions to a chair and takes a seat in an identical one opposite of it*
Sit.

*puffs out her cheeks at his casual insult, but he speaks in such a fluent, congenial way that it would actually make her feel rude to object to it, so she just takes a seat without argument*
Tea, then?
Um.. y-yes please, Mr. Vixtul sir.
DUCHESS stressed And sir is for knights. talk2hand
*shouts behind him*
Get the girl some jasmine tea! scream
User Image
*looks over to the kitchen where Ryzan seemed to be directing his order and sees no one there. There's an awkward pause as she wonders if she should tell him as he sat there listening for any signs of activity behind him. Eventually, he turns in his chair and finds the kitchen empty*
*groans and turns back to Miro*
I usually have a boy for that, you see. Unfortunately, the rascal is notoriously absent. stare
*scoots out of his chair and walks over to the kitchen, rummages through cabinets and cupboards as he speaks*
I would have replaced him long ago if it were not for how pleasing he is to look at when he is here. I would rather have a handsome incompetent than a homely adept. Never underestimate the value of eye candy, I say. It is much like having a breathing work of art to decorate your home with. Art does nothing but idle about as well, and yet it is not uncommon to pay a fortune for it.
*holds up a box of tea*
You are fine with jasmine, yes?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:25 pm
*Searched high and low for the very best location for his lovely Dolce Cosa’s castle. Real Estate can be a very lucrative investment and its all about “location, location, location.” THAT is the key. The view needs to be just right and you gotta buy enough land so you don’t have pesky neighbors who don’t mind their own damn business.

Now, the cow pasture is no big deal. As long as its far away enough so you don’t get the down draft (if ya know what I mean). The good thing about a pasture is there’s going to be a whole lotta room between the castle and a farmhouse. Plus…yous can always shoot a ******** cow and Bodda-bing! MEAT!!

After hours of walking around, he and his 2 business associates run into a cottage. He looks to the his two companions and nobody seems to have run into this particular building the night before when there were turning the place over. Annoyed, Mr. Giovanni smacks each goon upside the head for their incompetence telling them they are lucky he’s feeling particularly generous today as things here are going very smoothly. Catering and any culinary demands are being taken care of by the Chef of the Jade Dragon…check. He’s got the REASONABLE mirtillo who has assured him every single demand his bride has will be taken care of. All that’s really left is this Rosso Castle.

The first thing he does is walk completely around this cottage and take a look at the view. Its pretty spectacular AND far enough away from the stench of those cows. Yup…THIS is the ideal location for his lovely Dolce Cosa’s castle. He can feel it in his gut…and his gut is never wrong. He goes up to the door, cracks his neck and pounds hard on the door.* Ciao! Qualcuno a casa questo bel pomeriggio? Sono venuto a farti un'offerta che non puoi rifiutare! cool  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games