Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Hidden in Plain Sight [Tokyo Mew Mew] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:19 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel smiled a bit as Skylar seemed on board with him, though as she mentioned that she would rather not see him go, Daniel's blush deepened a bit. He wasn't really sure what his plan was after all of this, sure he would like to stay on Earth with Skylar, but if the other Cyniclons needed him.... he could save so many. The thought brought a feeling of fear over him, the only reason he hadn't thought about it so much before was because he figured Skylar didn't love him. He quickly shook the thoughts away, "Well, I don't really have a full plan yet... It's gonna be pretty difficult." Daniel admitted. "Plus, I'm not to sure how they're going to react about us working together. There's a few different tactics they can take." Daniel spoke, his brain already going through some possible counters. He gave a small shrug "Honestly, it's their move right now. The fact that we beat Gistiu, the lady from last night, is bound to have them a bit on edge though." he smirked. Gistiu was known as one of the stronger fighters of the group, with her being beaten, the group was going to have some thinking to do before their next major attack.

Cyniclons

Gistiu,f,poison

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:40 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar knew the possibly of him possibly living with his kind after this was all over, as much as she would hate loosing her best friend but she would let him go. Hearing it was going hard but she was determined to keep everyone safe. "I already know one doesn't like me very much after I keep turning him down." she mumbled annoyed. Last time she had fought him he threw a tantrum that she wouldn't return his feelings and that he would make her. The only thing she hated was that went she transformed her outfit didn't help much. "That was the one with the poison Chimeras?" she asked him trying to refresh her memory.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:50 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel had missed what Skylar had mumbled due to dealing with trying to run plans through his head. As Skylar spoke, Daniel gave a nod, "Yeah, she can be pretty troublesome, but she's a good fighter and knows her ways around poisons." he said letting out a small sigh. He perked back up as he continued "Want to go for a walk or something? Not all that fond of being cooped up all day, you know?" he chuckled a bit. He knew that Skylar was aware that he would get antsy late in the school day. It was another reason he had his hideout set up where it was, the air was clean and the home never felt like it was trapping him.

Cyniclons

Gistiu,f,poison

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:06 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar wondered once this was over would the fox DNA in her body would disappear after the danger was gone. She listened to about the other alien being a good fighter and knowing her poisons. Nodding at him, "Yes. Fresh air sounds nice. Let's hope it's peaceful this time." she spoke with a smile. She remembered last time a chimera went after Daniel on their walk as she began to head to the door to open it. Knowing how antsy he would get but she loved how he didn't like being cooped out as it was a way to enjoy what Earth had to offer. "Well... Maybe after I change." she spoke laughing nervously while rubbing the back of her head.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:40 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

As Skylar agreed that taking a walk sounded nice, Daniel smiled thankful that they would be able to get some fresh air. Hearing Skylar give out a nervous laugh about how she should change first, Daniel laughed "I mean, if you don't want to you don't have to. I'll love you either way." he teased though blushed a bit. He stood there for a moment before his urge to be close to Skylar overpowered him and he stepped forward taking her into a hug. He let out a small sheepish chuckle "Sorry, just really happy that things worked out the way they did." he admitted and gave her a light kiss on the forehead before letting her go.

Cyniclons

Gistiu,f,poison

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:56 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar was glad about going on a walk with him to get fresh air. Hearing that she didn't have to if she didn't want to as she blushed darkly. "But... What if someone sees me in them!" she spoke more nervously. When he stepped forward to take her into a hug as her heart raced even more. "I'm glad too." she spoke happily. When he let her go she kissed his cheek before she went upstairs to change into something better for being out. Once she came down she took his hand to lead him outside for their walk.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel smirked a bit seeing Skylar's face turn red as he teased her about taking a walk in her pajamas. "If anyone messes with you, they have to deal with me." he chuckled. As Skylar left, Daniel happily flopped onto the bed and stretched out. If this was a dream he didn't want to wake up. Hearing Skylar exiting her room, Daniel got back to his feet and went into the hallway to meet up with Skylar. As she took his hand, Daniel smiled, gently grasping her hand in his as she led the way out. "So where would you care to go, m'lady." he smirked teasingly.

Cyniclons

Gistiu,f,poison

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:34 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar didn't want to be in her pajamas as it was already so embarrassing that she was in front of him. She smiled glad he would be there to help her if someone would mess with her. Coming back to Daniel as she couldn't believe she was with him as her face turned a darker color. Holding onto his hand when he took it into his own. "Hmmm... Well there was that walk we had before we were so rudely interrupted." she spoke with a smile. She followed him out the door knowing how much he hated to be inside.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:19 am
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

As the two stepped outside, Daniel took in a breath of fresh air, a wide smile on his face. At Skylar's comment of finishing their previous walk that had ended abruptly, Talik nodded "That sounds perfect!" he chimed happily. The park had always been one of his favorite spots, the sound of the fountain, the fresh air, the greenery, and the sakura trees when they bloomed. It was also onto of the first places him and Skylar had gone to. On their way to the park, Daniel glanced at Skylar, a curious look in his eyes "So, does anyone else now about you? Or just me?" he asked with a small smile wondering if he was the first person that she had revealed her alternate identity to.

Cyniclons

Gistiu,f,poison

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:44 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar walked outside with him before taking in the fresh air. It was nice to be out as she hoped that their walk would be uninterrupted unlike last time. She loved seeing him happy as his smile could fill her heart with joy just by seeing it. "Let's go see the Sakura blossoms I'm sure they are blooming now." she offered to him with a smile. Hearing his question as she thought about it as she pressed a finger to her lips. "Well... there is the one that turned me into the superhero that knows but that's it. What about you?" she spoke as she turned her towards him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:30 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel's face lit up at the mention of the sakura trees and how they should be in bloom now. Living in the forest, Daniel had encountered many Earth trees, but his favorite by far had to be the sakura trees. He gave a smile and a nod of agreement with the idea "Sounds great!" he chimed happily. As Skylar answered his next question, Daniel gave her a curious look "The one who turned you into a superhero?" he spoke in a quieter voice. "Oh uh, yeah, the other Cyniclons that came here with me..... and I guess if they reported back to homeworld then they would know...." he trailed off for a moment. Snapping back to the present, Daniel gave her a small sheepish smile "but you're the only human."

Cyniclons

Gistiu,f,poison

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:43 pm
Skylar Smith

Walking alongside of Daniel as they were soon in the park with the sakura trees. She could see all the petals blooms before when he spoke about the one that turned her. She nodded as she walked in front of him to lift her shirt to show the tattoo that was imprinted on her hips. "The first day I got the powers I had this on there." she spoke softly before rolling her shirt back down. She smiled before giving a sweet smile, "The only one I would trust in knowing... They definitely are beautiful aren't they?" she asked him softly.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:19 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Coming up to the sakura trees, Daniel took in a breath, the fresh air greeting him. Turning to Skylar as she spoke, he listened closely and as she showed him the tattoo that had appeared the day she got her powers, he looked at it with a small smile before curiously running a gentle finger over the branches. "It's nice." he smiled as she put her shirt back down into place he let out a small chuckle "You know. When I first got here, I saw a human with a tattoo. Honestly, I thought it was some kind of sign of illness." Daniel admitted with a laugh. "We don't have anything like that back on my homeworld and some of the things humans put on themselves seem like scribbles." he laughed at the memory. Granted it didn't take him long to figure out what the markings were, but he still found them rather interesting. Turning his sights onto the trees, Daniel could feel a sense of ease that he hadn't felt in quite some time. It was as if everything was gone except for him and Skylar, the world was theirs. Watching as a few petals drifted on the breeze, the scent of the sakura's giving the two a fresh sweet air. Daniel gave a nod hearing Skylar ask if they aren't beautiful "They truly are wonderful. One of my favorite things about this planet." he smiled with a light chuckle.

Cyniclons

Gistiu,f,poison

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:08 pm
Skylar Smith

All Skylar could think was that moment when last time they came through her and Daniel had been attacked by Chimera. However, part of her wished he could be in his form so he wouldn't have to hide. Her face blushed when he ran his fingers over the branches before she covered it back up. She couldn't help to giggle when he thought a tattoo meant an illness, "Well you must of thought those people with tattoos all over their body were really sick." she teased him. Enjoying the sight of the trees and the aroma of the sakura blossoms before she turned her head to look over at Daniel. She nodded with a smile, "It's actually my favorite flower is the Sakura Blossoms." she spoke with a sweet smile.

[So should I have them get attacked where Skylar is the target this time?]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:08 pm
((ooc: sure if you want to blaugh ))

User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel let out a laugh as Skylar stated that he must have thought the people covered in tattoo's were really sick. Hearing that Skylar's favorite flower was the sakura blossom, an idea hatched in Daniel's head and a mischevious smirk crossing his face. Gently picking a sakura flower off a low branch, Daniel smiled and turned to Skylar, carefully putting the flower in her hair. "I dub thee, Queen Skylar of the Sakura Kingdom." he smirked and gave a playful bow. He had often teased Skylar about her being a princess or a queen, but now that she was his girlfriend.... she really was his princess.

Cyniclons

Gistiu,f,poison

AceOfTears

User Image  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items