Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Need for Escape [SAO] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:58 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Opening up his inventory, Sigma pulled out a handkerchief, before letting the menu close. Drying up Ayleen's tears a bit as he spoke in a soft voice "We can do anything you want to. We can stay in, we could go out. I think there's a festival going on in the town square today if you want, we could go to that." he spoke and gave a gentle smile. His heart ached for Ayleen, she had gone through so much and being trapped in the game wasn't helping in the least bit. He offered her the handkerchief before flicking through his menu a bit, he wasn't really sure what he was looking for, but figured maybe he could find something to help.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

PKers : Player killers
Scavengers : hunters/gatherers for hire

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:12 pm
Ayleen Cohen

"We will never see each other again
After this night, our love will forever remain as a memory
With the way you looked at me for the first time
Whisper the last love to me"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayleen looked to him when he dried up her tears that she was feeling upset over what happened. Hearing they could do anything she wanted either staying in or going out. She just needed to where Loren didn't cross her mind. "Alright... Can we do that festival?" she whispered to him. She wished she didn't get the sword as it was reminder of Loren being the reason she went out to get it. She took the handkerchief gently as she blew her snot feeling like she looked like a mess, one big snotty mess. Her eyes looked to him seeing he was there to help her through and through. "Do you think... Your friend Dean would buy the sword?" she asked softly.

DragonChild09
Loren

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:05 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma gave a gentle smile as Ayleen asked if they could go to the festival, "Of course we can go." he spoke as he brushed a bit of hair out of her face before giving her a light hug. Closing his inventory, Sigma was a bit shocked that Ayleen didn't want to keep the sword, but it did make sense that she would want to get rid of it. He gave her a nod "Yeah, he would." Sigma smiled. Unknown to players due to people wanting to use the sword, the sword couldn't be traded or sold to other players, only NPC's. This was to keep the sword from getting into the wrong hands. A small smirk came to his face, "I don't know about you, but I like getting dressed up for festivals." he chuckled lightly before heading back inside and opening up his menu. After a moment, he found the outfit he was looking for and equipped it. He had to admit it felt nice to be out of battle gear. "Much better!" he smiled and gave a playful little twirl. "I think I have some stuff you could put on if you don't have anything and want to dress up." Sigma offered.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:14 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen wanted to get her mind off of the Loren but maybe the festival would help clear her mind. She blushed slightly when he brushed hair out of her face. She had been been confused that he hugged her not sure how to react now. She didn't want to have it as a single reminder of the person Loren was before she had killed him. Glad that his friend would take the sword as she wanted to part with the sword. However when he spoke about dressing up for festivals before seeing him in something different as her cheeks flushed how well the kimono looked on him. She looked through her menu once she stood up finding an outside. She was changed into her kimono with her hair down and a flower pin to match. Her eyes went to him feeling strange without her armor on. "Soo.. What you think?" she asked him softly.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:33 am
User Image

Sigma Void

As Ayleen changed into a kimono, Sigma's face reddened a bit, though he smiled warmly "You look fantastic, you'll be the bell of the ball." he chuckled lightly before holding out a hand. "Let's get going then, shall we." . He had to admit, the kimonos looked pretty nice together, the royal blue and light pink complemented each other nicely and the fact that both kimono's had floral print added a nice touch.

~~~~~~~~~~

The festival had the town bustling with people, vendors had set up their stalls, bright colors were hung about, and colorful chalk designs laid upon on ground. Sigma smiled to himself, he was always rather found of festivals, seeing so many happy players, people just making the best out of their situation. So often he was so busy with upset players, that it was hard to get around to being with happy players. Taking a look around at the stalls, there were several with goods placed onto the tables, others with games or activities. The scent of food wafted through the air, greeting the new couple into the embrace of the festivities. "So, where would you care to start?" he smiled happily at Ayleen.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

https://static.zerochan.net/Toujou.Keigo.full.1268654.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen just wanted to forget about what happened earlier seeing how the person she loved was long gone. She blushed darkly when he spoke about how she looked fantastic. She took his hand gently as she nodded at him ready to leave with him to the festival. Maybe this would help with the sadness she had feeling deep inside of her. Looking over at Sigma noticing how nicely the kimono looked on him causing her to blush while looking down.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ayleen walked with him towards the festival seeing all the people there as she thought it was amazing how many people truly were there. She walked around seeing so many smiles that might help her to smile along with them. Her eyes looked around reminding her of the festival her and her brother would go to when they could as a smile slowly crept across her lips. She snapped out of her thoughts for a moment hearing him asking where to start as she shrugged her shoulders to him, "Wherever... We can just start anywhere to be honest." she spoke softly.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:37 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma couldn't help but to smile a bit as he spotted a small smile on Ayleen's face, it was nice to see her smiling again, even if only a little. As she stated that they could start anywhere, Sigma smiled happily and gently held her hand in his own so he wouldn't lose her, plus it was a good way to comfort a person. "Alright, well how about we walk around and if you see somewhere you want to stop you let me know" he spoke warmly, leading the way. There was so much to do, games with prizes, food and goods for sale, activities, Sigma just hoped that Ayleen could relax for even a bit and forget about the ordeal last night.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:33 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen wished she could be able to leave the game to be able to be with her family. However, there was only so much she could do. Still she could remember how her brother would take her hands to guide her through the festivals. Looking up Sigma is was like her brother was actually there with here. "Lucas..." she mumbled. When she shook her head was when she realized it was Sigma and not him. She held onto his hand tighter not wanting to lose him in the crowd. She nodded at him as she walked before passing a stall as she pulled on him to stop him from going further. They had been in front of Taiyaki stand wanting one as she looked up, "We should try it" she spoke with a smile.

DragonChild09
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:30 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Feeling Ayleen's grip on his hand tighten a bit, Sigma pulled his gaze from the stalls and turned to look at her, noting that something seemed a bit off. When Ayleen gave a light tug on his hand, Sigma smiled at her and listened as she pointed out a taiyaki stand setup. "Sounds great!" Sigma chimed leading the way over and greeting the player running the stand with a smile. "Hello, hello! How can I help you two? I have red bean paste, custard, chocolate, cheese, sweet potato, and gyoza taiyaki! Feel free to take a look!" the man chimed happily. "Thank you." Sigma smiled to the man and looked over the goods for a moment, the sweet scent welcoming the two customers. "It all looks good." Sigma chuckled to Ayleen as the man behind the stall was chatting with another customer. "What would you like? We can always take some for later too. My treat." Sigma smiled warmly as he looked over to Ayleen.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:14 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen looked up at him seeing that he turned to look at him when her hand tightened around his own. She looked down for a moment before hearing he was fine with the Taiyaki stand. She looked over at the different choices as she smiled choosing the one she always got growing up. "The chocolate one for me." she spoke with a smile. As the aroma hit her nostrils as she grew even more hungry, "When I was little it was my favorite thing to have when we would go to a festival. My brother would be making sure I wouldn't get lost either." she spoke happily. Slowly she was forgetting about her ex and the day they had before.

DragonChild09
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:15 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma smiled as Ayleen seemed to be cheering up, it was always nice to see the change of a person from when he started their 'therapy' to when he'd been with them for a while. "Chocolate sounds great! Yeah, Taiyaki is probably one of my favorite things about festivals." he smiled and looked over to the salesman who walked back over. "We'll take two chocolates please." Sigma spoke the man happily getting the order ready. Sigma looked at Ayleen "Want any for later?" he asked curiously, more than happy to get her more if she wanted.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:35 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen nodded with a smile when he spoke it was his favorite, "They are pretty delicious." she spoke with a smile. She held her hands close together as she waited for the order to finish up. She shook her head, "No... I want it to be a special treat. Like make new memories?" she asked with a smile. She moved closer to wrap her hands around his own.

DragonChild09
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma blushed slightly as Ayleen pulled herself closer to him, he'd gotten close with other players, helping them through ordeals, but something was different with Ayleen. He found himself wanting to be with her, even ignoring the code telling him she needed help. He wanted to stay with her, watch over her, care for her. He pushed the thoughts aside and smiled warmly as Ayleen mentioned making new memories. After paying the man at the stand, Sigma held out one of the taiyaki out to Ayleen "To new memories" he smiled.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:57 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen could feel safe and calm with Sigma at her side, it was like an aura or something that didn't make her think of Loren. Her eyes looked up towards him as she didn't feel anything could ever hurt her again like Loren had. Still she wanted to make new memories with Sigma since it didn't look like they would be free from the game at any time. She smiled happily when he held out the taiyaki to her as she held it with both of her hands. She nodded, "New happier memories." she spoke. She took a bite of the taiyaki as she moaned happily at the taste. "Tastes exactly as I remembered it." she spoke to him. She had accidentally gotten some chocolate on her cheek near the corner of her mouth.

DragonChild09
Lucas

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:06 am
User Image

Sigma Void

A smile came to Sigma's face as Ayleen cheerfully took a bite of the taiyaki, saying that it tasted just like she had remembered it being. Taking a bite of his own, Sigma let out a small hum of pleasure, he had always been fond of the sweets that people cooked. Noting the bit of chocolate stuck on the corner of Ayleen's mouth, Sigma let out a small laugh "Got a little something on your face there." he chuckled moving closer to Ayleen and gently removing the chocolate from her face with a finger. It was only then that he realised that he might have made her uncomfortable and his face reddened, "Sorry, probably should have asked first." he stated with a small sheepish chuckle.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)