Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Let Me Show You a Whole New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:32 pm
Claire Mullens Davina McTavish

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible"

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Davina looked up into his eyes figuring he would have had someone he would like to dance with. However, if Marco was like Claire then there had to be a lot of teasing. She smiled warmly hearing he would have a hard time picturing someone else. The option was there if he ever had anyone he wanted to think of someone else. "Well.. I thought maybe you had someone special in your life maybe you would rather do it with. I know I usually would think of someone else like a celebrity so it wasn't awkward." she spoke softly. However when Zak took control she couldn't help to smile wider letting the music taking them.

Soon Davina smirked at him as she moved her leg around him when he brought her closer in the dance. She watched his facial expression with her eyes never leaving his own. In the dance she moved her body more than she had been before. Still having him as her partner was still a surprise never expecting that her would want to help her when she needed a partner. "Too much?" she asked him curiously.

[LOL. That was what I thought. I thought it was funny he's like you can't and the person does it anyways. XD]

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:01 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫
Zak Koan Aaron Flynn Tyler Martin Marco Hendrix

Zak let out a small chuckle as Davina mentioned him having someone special in his life. "Nope, no date yet." he smirked as they danced. It was something that Marco often teased him about, that Zak could get anyone he wanted, and Marco offering to go out on a date with him. "What about you?" he asked curiously, he honestly hoped that Davina wasn't seeing anyone, mostly because it might be awkward if her date saw them, dancing, but also because he enjoyed spending time with her.

As the song came to an end and Davina, Zak could feel his face redden a bit. He shook his head some as Davina asked if the leg wrapping was to much "No, it's a good wow factor, I don't think many people can really pull it off that gracefully." he chuckled slightly.

AceOfTears

Aaron: King of Old, The Wise King
Marco: Love King, King of Hearts
Tyler: King of Sleep
Zak: The Young King

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:50 am

"It's been said and done

Davina has thought maybe he might have someone special in his life when she heard he didn't she almost fell from the shock. She really thought he would have someone that he loved. Davina on the other hand was harder when she was always so shy and afraid to open herself up to anyone that tried to get close. "No... It's never been easy for me to find someone." she spoke softly with a slight blush. She enjoyed spending time with him just dancing like this.

She removed her leg hearing she had pulled it off gracefully as she smiled sweetly. "Why thank you! I just want to make sure I don't make you uncomfortable." she spoke softly to him.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:38 pm
((occ: sorry I haven't been on lately been a lot going on, and this upcoming week might be a bit rough for me))

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Part of Zak felt a wave of relief come over him and Davina stated that she wasn't seeing anyone. He did find it a bit of a surprise that someone as kind and sweet as Davina had trouble finding someone though. As Davina removed her leg from around him and mentioned that she didn't want to make him uncomfortable, Zak let out a light chuckle "I live with Marco. It's going to take a lot more than that to make me uncomfortable." he teased. Going over to his bag, Zak took out a bottle of water he had brought along and took a sip. "Want to go again?" he asked curiously, a smile on his face. It was fun, just the two of them dancing away like there wasn't a care in the world. He had to admit, he was getting more and more excited about partnering up with Davina.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:49 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina never found dating ever easy seeing how they would always want to be with Claire or she was never looked at because of her glasses. Once she pulled herself away she went to get some water as she remember her last ex had cheated on her as well so finding someone to trust was a part of the problem. She giggled understanding what that felt like, "Claire does kind of the same thing... But she means well. Which I'm sure the same could be said about Marco." she offered with a smile. She leaned against the wall thinking about why he wouldn't be seeing anyone, "If you don't mind me asking. Why aren't you seeing anyone? Surely any woman would want to be at your side?" she offered to him. She nodded at him but she wanted to know her answer first.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:42 am

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak let out a light chuckle as Davina mentioned Claire doing similar things that Marco did. It was nice to know that other people had similar problems with flirtatious friends. At Davina's question, Zak thought for a moment "I don't know. It's just kind of hard to find someone that I know is not trying to use me for my status. Plus with all the traveling we do, it can be difficult to really bond with people." Zak explained, taking another drink from his water before putting it back into his bag and getting to his feet. Looking at Davina, a warm smile came to his face "But I think when I find 'the one' it will really be something special." he admitted blushing slightly. "What about you? I find it hard to believe you don't have someone." he asked curiously.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:39 am

"It's been said and done

Davina listened to hear that people wanted to use him for his status as she frowned. She had no idea what that could be like but hearing it was due to the travel too. She finished drinking her water to help her hydrate before they would dance even more. "Well I hope you do find the one." she spoke with a smile. She blushed slightly as she looked away, "Well boys tend to look at Claire before me. Not to mention the one I dated ended up cheating on me, it's been hard to trust since I want to be someone's first choice." she spoke before looking down at the ground.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:21 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak listened closely as Davina mentioned that most guys went after her friend Claire. She then told him about the last person she dated had ended up cheating on her. "I'm sorry to hear that. His loss, any guy would be lucky to have you." he smiled warmly heading over to her and holding a hand out for her so they could practice a bit more. "You're funny, kind, caring, cute.." Zak cut himself off, his face going a bit red as his free hand gently rubbed the back of his neck "Uhhh...well..." he stuttered for a moment "Take it from the top?" he asked trying to change the subject.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:43 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina blushed hearing him being kind as she nodded at him as she took his hand. "I know. I just haven't found the one that looks at me before anyone else. Any girl would be lucky to have you too." she spoke with her cheeks a bit rosy. Soon her cheeks were getting redder and more visible when he began to speak what he noticed about her. She nodded, "We could just dance since you got it down pretty easily today?" she offered to him. Her heart was racing surprised that was what he had thought of her.

[song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5GAG9h1PQk&list=FL98Pn1P-TILUx0vyBdfKnTQ&index=189&t=0s

Just because I gotta put hints in there. lol ]

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:28 pm
((ooc: mind if I use that song for something later instead? >XD ))

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak's face lit up as Davina mentioned just dancing for a while and nodded happily. "Yeah!" he chimed happily then a thought struck him "Wait! I got a song I want to do!" he spoke excitedly before releasing Davina's hand and going over to his bag and grabbing his phone from his bag. Opening up his music, Zak quickly found the song before plugging it into the speaker and heading back over to Davina, a smile on his face. "Hope you don't mind me choosing the next one. I just really like the energy in this song." he chuckled with a small blush as the song started.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:56 pm

"It's been said and done

[Totally. ^^ Wow this is my childhood right there. XD]

Davina giggled seeing him light up at something simple, she figured they could enjoy themselves before they would be practicing Tango nonstop. Hearing he had a song as she let him change the music to what he wanted to do. Smiling warmly hearing the beat of it as she tapped her foot hearing the tempo. "Not at all. I'm sure you would want more of selection than my music." she spoke knowing eventually he would like to. "How about you show me some of your dance moves." she teased slightly.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:13 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak let out a small laugh as Davina mentioned playing music other than her own "I like your taste in music! We should make a playlist sometime!" he smiled happily as the music started up, Zak happily started to dance a bit "I got lots of moves." he smirked. As the song lyrics started with the familiar 'Hey Juliet' Zak started singing along and held his hand out to Davina as if to pull her into the song. Something about Davina was so calming, so exciting, so comfortable. Dancing and singing along with the song, Zak couldn't help but to notice how graceful Davina's movements were. She seemed so shy when they first met, but on the dance floor, she seemed so much more open, so happy.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:16 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina nodded at him when he spoke about make a playlist, "Definitely! We could make an amazing playlist." she spoke with a smile. She couldn't help to giggle when he was starting to dance around. "That you do. Maybe show me some of these moves." she spoke curiously. She couldn't believe how much fun he was having with the song. She took his hand as she blushed so lightly loosing herself to the song as she took his hand to dance along with him. By getting distracted by the dancing she wasn't shy but letting herself open to Zak. Davina didn't sing along from being nervous just by the song as she danced with nothing but a smile across her lips.

[in case you want another with something similar to the other video: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88lr0506yM&index=189&t=56s&list=FL98Pn1P-TILUx0vyBdfKnTQ]

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:21 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak smiled at the thought of him and Davina teaching each other different dance moves. Her smile just seemed to light up the room, and he couldn't help but to smile in return as his heart gave a little flutter. As the song came to an end, Zak knew his face was probably a bit pink, although he usually got lost in the songs, it felt a bit strange to be singing in front of one person who wasn't a part of the band. Spotting the clock on the wall reflected in the mirror, Zak froze for a moment in shock, had they really been here for that long? He let out a sheepish chuckle before turning to Davina "Time flies when you're having fun, huh" he laughed.

((ooc want to timeskip? we could say it's like a week later and they're doing the karaoke thing and that they have been practicing their routine daily))

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:25 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Davina was enjoying herself especially when she wasn't having to deal with someone tell her how to dance but rather playing off one another. However, the more they dance the wider her smile grew before hearing the song end. "You're voice is amazing." she spoke softly liking hearing him sing. However when they finished she looked at the clock seeing they had been at it for a long time. She ran fingers through her hair as she nodded at him, "Seems so. I didn't even realize it was that long." she spoke with a slight laugh. However, by then the room they were using were needing to give it up.

--------

After practicing so much with Zak, Davina had let Claire talk her into meeting at this place. Little did she know that she was going to make her sing by herself to help her get over her fear in singing in front of people. Claire had picked up Davina before sending Marco the address. "Claire so why are we heading here?" Davina asked hoping to receive an answer. However, Claire dodged her answer as she was stuck patiently waiting for the plan to be revealed.

Claire placed a finger to her lips and shushed Davina, "It's a secret." she whispered to her. Seeing that familiar huff and frown as she looked away. Hoping the boys would meet them so this plan could go well as it was clear to see that Zak and Davina were actually getting even closer with each day. However, she wanted Davina to gain the confidence to sing her heart out and maybe go even further in the industry.

[Sure. The whole of this was to get them closer. So I think they are good. smile I'll handle the time skip for them to do the karaoke together. So.. I kinda had it that Claire has Marco's number. Wasn't sure how he would know where to meet them with Zak. XD]

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces