Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Kano ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image

Hae Soo pressed another cool glass to her burned flesh and easily suppressed the need to sigh as she would continue to prep drinks, she'd glance up when he mentioned 'burns' and feel a paw on her own and feel smooth metal touch her pads. She stared at it for a long moment in question before looking back up to him. She'd listen to her explanation before she'd smile sweetly to him.

"Thank you sir. I...I don't deserve it, but I am so very happy."

Soo held the container for a long moment before she'd swiftly pocket it away so that she could apply it later, she looked to the male and offered another bow, "Thank you again. I am curious though, are you a doctor? Or maybe a traveler? Both?" she wondered as she would move back and forth along the counter filling orders to others and allowing intervals to let the feline male eat in momentary peace. It must have been mildly hysterical seeing her pop back and forth like an over energetic squirrel.

Chaos Reclaimer

a.renee.w
        [/qutoe]

a.renee.w generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 92!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:24 pm
User Image

Morgana Laporte

XXX Salmon?! Yes! This Minkwoman was good indeed! As she gave Morgana a gentle pat, the cat would purr, once more rubbing her face against the woman's hand contently. It was easy to tell from the way she interacted with those around her that she was a kind individual, and so she had no qualms with allowing her to pet her. Besides, being scratched behind the ear did feel quite nice. Being offered a seat at the bar amused her, and she followed behind the doctor with her usual purring laugh. Usually if she got people to give her food it was in some back alley behind a kitchen or at someone's doorstep, and she couldn't recall a time she'd been offered a spot like a patron while in this form. The world certainly was full of strange occurrences. For example, silver vine sake! Morgana did not even know that existed, but at some point she would certainly have to try some! Hopping up on the bar stool, the feline's tail swished back and forth over the edge of her seat before she settled into the classic "cat loaf" position. At her new companion's question she would open her eyes to answer him. "I have only stopped my travels here for a brief respite. I do not stay in any particular area for too long. What of you?"

Before she could get her answer, new noise behind them caught her attention, and Morgana sat up, turning her head over her shoulder to watch with slitted eyes how the human patrons treated their waitress. Being verbally abusive about her race and fur, spilling hot soup on her. Morgana's tail flicked in annoyance, her eyes twitching, but she stopped when she realized the other Mink had taken it upon himself to dispense his own form of justice. "Purriririri. The claws do come out then..." It was an entertaining exchange to watch, a group of battle capable men being too afraid to engage but one feline Minkman. And what an interesting display of strength! All it took was but one bent scalpel to make them submit. Stretching her back, she'd yawn again and give herself a light shake. While her companion may have felt satisfied with the outcome, their ideas of retribution were simply different.

Hopping down from the barstool, Morgana trotted after the group of men as they left the area, skillfully weaving through their legs, tapping their feet with her tail as they went. Her presence only served as a further annoyance for the group, considering all of their problems for the afternoon had fur. "Okay, that's enough! This one gets skinned!" Out came the weapons, but as they all stepped toward her they would realize how difficult it was to move their feet, how heavy their legs felt. "What the hell?!" While they were distracted with their current struggle, Morgana leaped at one of them, the force pushing one of the men back on top of his friend. She'd sit contently on his chest for a moment, her tail running along his arm, paws kneading into his chest, the pressure growing heavier and heavier, both men squirming beneath her. "H-Hey, get off!! I can't... breathe!" All it took was a couple more taps of her paws before both men were silent, and for the first time in a while she spoke in a voice that would be understood by all around her. "Become crushed under the weight of your own sins."

The others were dispatched in a similar manner, either by fang, claw, or their own destruction as they realized they could not take the pressure she inflicted upon them. It only took another minute or so for Morgana to round up the bags of Beli from their bodies, holding them in her mouth as she trotted back toward the shop leaving small, bloody paw prints behind her. Eventually she realized she had been stained, and washed herself in a nearby puddle, annoyed by the feeling of water on her fur.

Back at the shop, she hopped back onto the barstool, setting the bags of Beli on the counter, glancing toward the other feline. "This is the rest of the waitress' tip." The dark aura about her faded when she realized her lunch had arrived, and she mewled happily, purring as she dug into the cod.

[OOC: Major Raid: 725/500
                                                        Whatever Beli amount I roll here will go to Hae Shoo, courtesy of Morgana!]

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Saucy Goblin generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 87!

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:51 pm
User Image

Dr. Minou Mhaolain

There was a pervading hushed tone that continued to fill the bar as Morgana returned from her...hunt. Dr. Minou could smell the coppery tang of blood on the black-cats fur and could only surmise that the retribution was not satisfactory enough for the queen. Or was a she a molly? Minou Mhaolain only entertained that thought for a second before quickly dismissing it. A gentlemen neither lingered on such musings nor asked a lady of such personal things. "Oi'm a wee av wan an' de other." He answered Hae Soo's question on whether he was a doctor or a traveler. He, of course, was a bit of both. He was a traveling doctor. Though his studies had diverged greatly from surgical procedures and medical treatments, he still knew enough to preform basic surgery and diagnose most symptoms.

Hae Soo was darting back and forth frantically, never really staying in one place at any given time. While Dr. Minou ate his ramen and fried squid, taking a sip from a glass of water, and dabbing his mouth with a handkerchief; Hae Soo was attending to a half-dozen other guests. The poor girl was overworked. But there was nothing either of the two cats could do but offer a substantial tip. Except maybe, make the patrons more willing to give a large amount of gratuity. "She deserves more after 'avin' ter dayle wi' dat." The doctor would look at the bag of Beli Morgana had thumped onto the bar in front of them. The female must be pretty strong to be able to carry such a large bag compared to her. Clawed digits would wrap against the counter in front of him as the black-cat began to think, delving inwardly. A thoughtful expression crossed those emerald eyes as spectacles appeared on his nose in a swift motion. Again, the tie would be adjusted habitually. Those actions were definitely something of a tic.

On top of running down his habitual list, Dr. Minou began stirring the noodles in the bowl in front of him idly as he thought. The purr echoed in his chest as he tapped the rim with the chopsticks he had pinched between two clawed, furry fingers. "Ye enjoyin' dat wee doll?" The question came suddenly after minutes of him sitting silently, his lime hues now focused on Morgana as she ate. There was a small smirk playing at the edge of his lips. It seemed as if he had come to a conclusion for whatever he had been contemplating. "If yer are enjoyin' dat. 'oy aboyt oi pay for it, for yer. in fact.." The tom quickly jumped to his feet, balancing himself on the stool. His voice raised with his arms as he turned and addressed the whole establishment. "Everywan's grub is on me!" He shouted to a resounding cheer and thumping of glasses, feet, and hands. "Jist wan tin'! be sure ter leave a generous tip ter de gran' lady behind de boozer!" Another cheer shook the walls of the establishment as his mewling voice nearly roared. He would sit and shoot a small grin at the two women.

500/500 Major Reimbursement (Roll will go to Hae Soo, the poor girl)
                                                Quotes:

a.renee.w

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:32 pm
User Image

The smell of blood thickened the air as Hae Soo took a quick breath in from her running about, she wouldn't be able to pin point the scent considering she hadn't been focusing on it prior so she only knew someone had been killing something. She decided to ignore it seeing as no one looked really suspicious though the sudden amount of beli that Morgana had was a bit suspicious, then again maybe the pretty kitty kept it somewhere with things she liked to eat? Who knows, though she would let a strange yiffing noise come from her at the amount of money that was her 'tip'.

"M-miss! Are you sure? I mean....that is a lot, I don't want to impose!"

She didn't reject the money nor accept it, not wanting to disrespect the feline's kind courtesy, she would quickly glance back to the doctor after having heard his earlier answer, she'd smile looking like she was itching to ask more questions, but she let the man eat in peace not wanting to disturb the two kind minks. During the minor silence she would quickly shuffle off to take care of other patrons, after a few moments she'd reappear behind the two placing down a fresh cut slab of salmon cut into sashimi styled slices for easier eating and another side of fried squid. A small sake bottle was placed near the two of them with cups were they to want to try the catnip wine, the smell permeated the air for a bit, though only other minkman could trully scent it. While she was tending to other patrons she'd look up to see that the tom had suddenly jumped up on the bar stool and proclaimed he was going to pay for everyone's food and have them all leave money for her.

"O-ooh my! 오 이런, 매리가 나와 화내다! ( Oh dear, the matron will be angry with me! )" she murmured glancing over to see the head waitress (matron)-- laughing her a** off.

Hae Soo's ears dropped as she would begin to blush and hurry back behind the bar, she enjoyed being appreciated, but it was so embarassing to have people calling out kind things to her. When she was back behind the bar she would see the grin on the cat's face and she'd blush harder.

"...thank you...you didn't have too, but I appreciate it...I never did get your names, i'd like to repay your kindness as well if you don't mind? Though not with food."

Slowly she'd reach down under the bar and pull out a large red long bow and show it above the counter to the two, she looked more sheepish and had an almost flighty look to her before she would place the bow back under the counter and lean closer to the two felines, "I can make you anything you need...weapons or armor....or if you need a helping hand any time." she offered kindly knowing she couldn't really give them money back seeing as they went through the trouble of procuring it for her.

Chaos Reclaimer

a.renee.w
        [/qutoe]

Cor Contritum

Raider

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:59 pm
User Image

Morgana Laporte

XXX A light flick of her ears was the only thing Morgana gave to signal that yes, she was positive she wanted to give this Beli that she'd taken from the men earlier to their waitress. It wasn't her money in the first place, and she didn't have the patience to drag around these bags all day. Where would she even put it? Besides, their server had earned it, her exemplary service certainly warranted a large tip. As if to further enunciate this point, the Minkwoman took the time to cut up a slab of salmon for her and even brought around the catnip wine she'd been curious about. Sniffing the air, Morgana brought her front paws to set them on the bar counter, leaning forward so that she could lap at her cup. "Aha! This pleases me!" For a few minutes, the feline was content to move between her meal and her drink, nodding to the Minkman beside her when he spoke up. Their waitress did indeed deserve more, but sadly that was all Morgana could provide for now.

Finished with her meal, she once more returned to sitting on the bar stool, watching the patrons erupt into cheers and applause when her companion offered to pay for everyone's meals as long as they left generous tips. "Purririri. I suppose that is one way to do it." Far less bloody, she would give him that. As their waitress returned and reached down to show them something, her ears perked up and she would stand up again, admiring the craftsmanship of the lady's weapon. "It is beautiful work and your offer is appreciated. I will keep you in mind should I require your services." She spoke for the first time to her with words she would be able to understand, dipping her head slightly. "The kindness you have shown today is commendable. I am called Morgana."

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:19 pm
User Image

Dr. Minou Mhaolain

"Dr. Minou Mhaolain. Wanderin' researcher."

The black cat bowed his head slightly and lidded his tea-green eyes. Finished with his food, he would gingerly place the bowl forward and arch a brow at the bow she had momentarily placed on the counter. Now that was interesting. A waitress with a weapon. Not something you heard of often, but in this day and age not entirely inappropriate. "I can make you anything you need...weapons or armor...if you need a helping hand any time." The girl offered, her blush still fading. Dr. Minou shook his head vehemently, "Scon are a doctor. its waaat oi chucker. oi 'elp people.", not willing to bother her any more than he had already done. Meanwhile, Morgana was purring about his methods. "Uaireanta tú a bhrú. Uaireanta tú ag tarraingt. (Sometimes you push. Sometimes you're pulling.)" He shrugged his shoulders, wrinkling the white dress shirt as he looked at Morgana. A curious look crossed his features as the smaller cat began to talk in a way that those around would understand. This of course got some startled looks from some of the others sitting at the bar. One mumbled, "What th-? D-demon cat.." before going back to his drink, only occasionally shooting worried glances over to the three. "If oi ever nade somethin', oi 'ill be sure ter ask yer first." The doctor slid his chest up onto the bar as he leaned against it, those viridescent orbs once more locked on to Hae Soo.

Quotes:

a.renee.w

Cor Contritum

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

". . You all called me in. . for a cat?" Was he daft? He couldn't believe his ears. On the phone with one of his superiors, he'd lower his head with a varied amount of disdain. Tch, oh how he hated not being higher on the food chain. Then, at the least, he wouldn't get silly calls like this. "Apparently the cat massacred a bunch of people. Hop to it, Captain. Ain't this your job anyway Mr. Pirate Hunter. Kehehehe~" Blup! An eyebrow twitched as he finally arrived at his destination in Kano alone. Leaving the rest of his crew behind was best considering the reconstruction going on and, well, given the circumstance of what was all happening, his best bet was to take this one by himself.

Still. ."A stinkin' cat? Ya' gotta be kiddin' me. I swear I just don't get paid enough." Whatever. Strolling along into the Kingdom, he kept his eyes peeled for anything that might've been connected to the distress signal. Didn't take him too long to come across a scene where it looked like the local authorities had blocked everything off and a bloody paw prints were headed off in another direction. "Officers, wanna tell me what happened?" The red head inquired, talking to one of the police on the scene. After a bit of information gathering, Enka headed off towards the restaurant, following the tracks as best he could before opening the doors to the place. Everyone seemed to be in a rather jovial mood, which was great, except he didn't have time for pleasantries.

". . Yo. . " Lazily he exclaimed, eyes darting about the room with a wave to slow down the party. "Sorry, don't mean to intrude. Someone in here killed a bunch of people. Little bloody paws went' a pacin' back this way. You all won't mind if I-" That's when his eyes laid flat on kitty one and two, sitting at the far end on over yonder. Staring blankly at them, Enka hunched forward with his hands in his pocket and directly strolled to stop smack dab in front of them. "Alright, which one of ya' did it. I dun' wanna waste much time in muckin' around, either. Come along quietly and maybe we can settle this without a super long sentence, yeah?" He'd always start off by offering nicely, but that just didn't go to plan very often.

a.renee.w

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:20 pm
User Image

Hae Soo accepted the money offered to her graciously as she could and then looked up when Morgana gave a happy meow after taking a sip of the sake that Hae Soo had set down for her. The fox minkman's tail wagged back and forth as she would go about her business only stopping when the pretty kitty finally spoke...in plain human english. She stared in minor surprise before smiling happily at the praise the young queen offered, she'd blush again and soon she would recieve her kind patron's names. Morgana and Doctor Minou.

"Good to meet you. I think...I introduced myself earlier, I am Hae Soo."

The greeting was kind and with a half bow of respect to the two before Minou would proceed to state he was a doctor and wasn't too concerned about much. Hae Soo would totter off momentarily to let the two speak briefly, she managed to calm the man who had sorta flipped out about Morgana talking. Soothing him with gentle murmurs of the cat just being another kind someone like the many others here. She'd glance back up when Dr. Minou stated he'd take her up on her offer were he ever in need, she'd remain busy for a short while.

Then trouble came through the door.

Hae Soo immediately stood on her tip toes and attempted to wave and greet, but the smell of the male was making it clear he was not exactly 'happy' though he wasn't seemingly threatening, maybe a bit irritated? Hae Soo visibly grimaced as everyone immediately quieted the second the male explained his presence. The talking started up again, but much more muted as people looked both confused and concerned for varying reasons, she'd look at the man and decide he wasn't exactly looking for food. When the man immediately walked up on her two new friends she'd intervene immediately, not to pause an investigation, but clearly he was going to scare away everyone.

"Excuse me young man, do you mind taking a seat and talking to them? I can bring you a cold water?"

Hae Soo was kind and sweet and gestured to a seat next to Dr. Minou, no fakery since she honestly had no true clue as to who could have done it, as far as she was concerned the male was being a bit on the prejudiced side going for minkman immediately...then again they were paw prints though there were other minkman besides the cats mixed into the bar with fishmen and humans alike. The bar didn't really discriminate. She stared at the male and if he decided to make a ruckus she'd politely tilt her head towards the matron who was glaring at him from her corner, he was interrupting business and he was going to make it worse if he continued being so confrontational.

Chaos Reclaimer

a.renee.w

Deecee Sama

Cor Contritum

Raider

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:53 pm
User Image

Morgana Laporte

XXX Hearing the surprise of those around her as she spoke made Morgana chuckle her purring laugh, amused as always that people were caught off guard. Truthfully, she preferred letting people think of her as nothing more than a wandering tabby cat, but she was polite enough to properly express her gratitude to Hae Shoo considering the Minkwoman had been so kind. Full and content, she settled back onto the bar stool, closing her eyes and wrapping her tail around her paws where she would cat nap until some young upstart came in making a ruckus. "Purrrii?" The quiet chirping noise and one open eye indicated that she was awake once more, looking over at the boy who had entered and was talking about murders. Oh yeah, she supposed there was still a faction of society who frowned against the taking of lives, justified or not. Dealing with the law was an annoyance in and of itself, but it irritated her that they were here in the establishment where she had just had such a wonderful meal. "Doctor, please do not concern yourself with this boy or myself should things get chaotic. I do not wish to drag you or the waitress girl into such petty squabbles." She had, of course, gone back to simply meowing at the fellow feline, swishing her tail back and forth. Luckily for them, they didn't have to technically lie about anything. Neither of them had seen Morgana kill anyone, and she hadn't told them about it.

As the child walked over to them as stood in front of them, Morgana yawned and pawed playfully at the long strands of red hair as if it were strings or yarn, purring happily as she did so. After a few moments she'd roll over lazily onto her back, still batting at his hair, the soft fur of her tummy exposed as she moved. For some reason she'd found most humans couldn't resist trying to pet her stomach when she did this. For the time being, she'd play the part of an innocent tabby cat, knowing that the Doctor's paw prints would not match those she'd left behind, amused at the idea of a Marine attempting to arrest.... a literal cat.

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:38 pm
User Image

Dr. Minou Mhaolain

Jade hues behind glass frames shifted to the entrance to the establishment as a young, red-headed man entered. The whole place went real quiet as he spoke, everyone recognizing an official when they saw one. Even though he appeared to be casual, there was a stiffness in his walk that made Dr. Minou think of an officer. "Ah we won't 'ames raun officer. don't yer worry. it wus al' me. oi did it. oi stabbed de stoney broke paddy." Two black paws went up in surrender. Despite Morgana telling Minou to not get involved in cat-nese, the good doctor couldn't help but get into the thick of it. She hadn't done anything wrong as far as he was concerned. The men were violent racists, it was only a matter of time until their crimes had elevated beyond thuggery into something worse and by then it would have been too late. The world was better off without them, even if Dr. Minou had not the stomach to rid it of them himself. "Ye 'eadin' ter take me ter de clinker, wee paddy?

"Other wise dis is al' a bunch av craic."

Quotes:

a.renee.w

Cor Contritum

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:11 am
User Image

Enka was. . annoyed.

The series of events that followed did just that. Annoy him. One, the dog or cat or sheep or whatever she was, woman, came over to tell him to sit down or something. No. He didn't want to and so, he firmly stood in the same spot to her request, giving her a displeased expression. "I'm fine right here. Thanks. This shouldn't take much longer." Not to be rude, but someone dying was more important than him leisurely taking a seat to get some damn water. Eyes peering over to the feline - the soft drift of his long red locks brought his hues downward on the other tabby. Eyes shifting between that one and the other, who admitted to the crime, made him somewhat skeptical. The paw prints he saw were small. Very small. So small in fact that Enka was sure they couldn't belong to this fully grown, walking, talking, cat man. So, once again, vision turned back to the one on the table messing about.

"I don't wanna play games here, guys. I will use force if I have to." Pointedly he'd begin, body starting to shimmer a bright florescent red glow. "Death is a very serious offense, so for you all to play coy to it is only making me more upset. I'm under the idea that this cat isn't the culprit and that, in fact, this one is." Plainly a finger would move down, pointing to Morgana with a bland expression. "You have til my count of ten is up in my head then I'm arresting you both, by force. I'll charge you with accomplice to murder and the cat with actual murder," And so, the clock began ticking.

a.renee.w

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:55 am
User Image

Hae Soo would sense the shift in the male's emotion, the minor tension and the sound of his voice coming off as being pretty irate, the fox minkman stared at him as he would politely tell her that he didn't want to do any of what she asked, just like she had warned the head waitress and partial owner of the shop stood up from her chair. The large seven foot tall woman strode over and glared at the male crossing her arms and waiting on him clearly not pleased he was disrupting her business and hassaling the three minkman at the moment. She didn't say anything, no she was waiting on him to do something stupid to invoke her wrath, clearly the young man was a hot head, the waitress didn't like hot heads. Hae Soo folded her hands in front of her as she would listen to Dr. Minou suddenly take the blame, she stared between the people gathered as things became quiet around the area, patrons were all listening in now. The matron slammed her hand down at the male's threat, "You threatenin' to destroy my shop kid?" she growled, "You marine's ain't been here to stop the other three to five times them damn pirates been here. Ain't helped much either, you wanna fight? Take it the hell outside." she seethed before glaring down at the two cats, "You two. Same thing." she growled clearly not picking sides but protecting her livelihood.

As the male went on stating that death was serious and she'd narrow her eyes at him, she slowly gripped her bow that lay under the counter while staring at him, the matron noticed the movement and then glanced back at the boy, "Take it outside kid, I don't give a damn about your arrest. You ain't been here for them other seven murders, probably cause they weren't human murders." she grunted as the majority of the minkman and fishman started to stand up glaring at the kid. They just wanted him out of the bar, he was already causing a ruckus by just being a plain out buzz kill. Hae Soo looked to Morgana and Dr. Minou, "?" she gave a light mew to draw their attention, and had the singular question of "want help?" in her eyes as she looked to the two and then just gave a blank stare to Enka, she didn't fault the marine for wanting to do his job, but lately the marine's have just failed at doing it entirely. The fact that Enka had one offering himself up to go in itself didn't warrant his discourtesy to the two of them, they weren't even fighting, as far as she was concerned he was just being a racist like a small majority of humans were at this point. Even the marines were corrupt. Just like she thought.

#197C9E
        Chaos Reclaimer

a.renee.w

Deecee Sama

Cor Contritum

Raider

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:42 pm
User Image

Morgana Laporte

XXX What a shitty afternoon. She should have stayed up in her tree and just napped. But ah, the salmon and wine had been quite delicious, so maybe it was worth it after all. Yawning and stretching, Morgana sat up in the barstool, once again tilting her head as the Marine boy pointed at her, correctly accusing her of the crime committed. "Do not be a hero, doctor. I already told you, this does not concern you or our dear waitress. Please pass that along to her." But my, what a stunning hero of justice before! A true beacon of light in the darkness of the world! A boy who - from what his badge said - was quite high in the ranks of the Marines. It had to be an honor that she was selected, that the bizarre call of a murdering feline was picked up by a Captain! And why not? Surely there was nothing more important to do. Surely they could take a break from lining their pockets with the money collected from the people, stop heckling the masses for a little to do the oh no important job of arresting a tabby cat. Now the people could sleep peacefully.

Since the boy had not yet moved, she continued batting at his locks of hair or any dangling decorations of his uniform playfully, considering her options. There was no point in starting a big commotion in the bar that had treated her so well. "I will be off then, I do believe it is time for another nap. Perhaps one day our paths will cross again. Hae Soo dear. Doctor Mhaolain." To the escalating commotion, she'd begin batting at the Marine's arm, her tail swishing lazily back and forth as she did so. By now most of the restaurant was quiet, people exchanging curious glances and confused murmurs. "Oi.. Are you seriously arrestin' a cat..?" It was a confusing sight to see for sure. Sure, Minkmen had been arrested before, but were the Marines actually taking in a tabby cat? That seemed... wrong.

With a rumbling purr of a laugh, Morganna stretched up, her paws against the boy's chest, rubbing the side of her against his. Surely his countdown had to be up by now. Go ahead, Marine boy. Arrest a cat.

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:35 pm
User Image

Dr. Minou Mhaolain

Gran' so gran' so. Everyone. Settle down. Yer paddy is jist tryin' ter chucker 'is job. A stoney broke as it may be."

Dr. Minou was up again on the stool, waving his hand to get everyone's attention and diffuse the situation. It was clear that Morgana didn't want to get him and the waitress involved for her actions. The Dr. Minou wasn't having that though. Sure, Enka made a good point. She killed people. So what? People died all the time. HIS people. Where was he when those people were killed? Nah. Minou Mhaolain was not letting this bonny wee lass take the rap on this alone!

"Yer 'ill 'av ter take me in as well. oi 'elped wi' de murder. jist chicken's greg wan av de men's 'ands. you'll fend a mark from me blade."

Dr. Minou hopped down from the stool as Morgana offered herself up to the lawman, lifting his hands up in unison to be cuffed. Maybe, just maybe, they could lessen the sentence if they both pleaded. Or maybe Dr. Minou was about to get into a lot more trouble than what was worth. Not that he was paying the mind to heed such advice deep in the back of his head.

"We are better aff withoyt dem anyways. they tart it wus gran' ter jist injure a mink by pourin' 'ot soup on 'er. yer can still clap de burns."

Quotes:

a.renee.w

Cor Contritum

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:21 am
User Image

I did mention that Enka was irritated, didn't I?

Either way, be it the irritation or the avid way this woman cat dog person was talking to him. It was clear across his expression. He had no idea what she was going on about; only thing he did know was that headquarters contacts him for this bullshit and now he was being told he was this or that for it. As the bar stood around him his head raised higher, eyes blaring with a flare of anger. These low down people dared blame him for something as trivial as clean up that other marines didn't do?!

The sequence of event were quick. His hand reached up mid words and came down so quick, most wouldn't notice it happening. The tabby, as soon as she finished speaking, would be out like a light as he tapped her with enough force to put an elephant down. Now, to these Mink folk. A smile, a creepy one, etched across his face while looking to them all. "Man, that's too bad. Those marines who didn't show up because a few cats or dogs were murdered sure must've been assholes. Guess human lives are just that much more important." Plainly he said it with a shrug, clasping a pair of cuffs on the other mink with a sigh.

God he hated the masses.

"Shut up." Enka said plainly to them all, hues going over the group and then, to the restaurant head. "Aggravating a marine when they were simply called in for a murder has no justification on any prior incident that happened here. If it were human, mink, or space rock - if I was called to do the job, I'm goin' to do it. If I would've seen the injustice with my own two eyes, I would've stopped it. Blame an organization all you like, but don't blame the individual. That makes you no better than the humans you're so angry about." Taking them in tow, he'd stop momentarily to stare again. "Live how you'd like to be treated, not how you've been treated. Truly, I'm sorry for what's happened to you, but I'm not sorry for what you've done. Goodbye." And off he was to his ship. He had more important things to do. Like getting a lovely bath from Zhele-chwan~

a.renee.w

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out