Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:50 pm
Ignatious quickly stood up, a bit defensive this time. "Hey hey hey! Whoa whoa whoa!" he started then looked seriously at the near-raging mini-pae.

There was perhaps a few seconds where it seemed like the guy was starting to get a little wise about the situation. And he might be... a little.... tiny bit...

"First of all, Rude! You can at least say please and maybe even ask with a smile..." he started, holding up a finger. "Second, you need to calm down, little chicka! You're killing the vibe of this party a bit." He leaned against the bar again, this time on only one elbow. "Third.... Eat Goat?! Really?!" he asked then grabbed the book. He frowned as only the Pae'ilic terms were understandable. The rest was literally jibberish to him and he furrowed his brow.

He gently tossed the book back on the counter. "Look. It's obvious that you're upset about something. So just take a day or two to pamper yourself. Go to the Spa, go swimming, or...." he waved a hand over the book. "If reading calms you down, learn some new vocab! Some nicer words, perhaps! Meet someone new and Hey," he snapped his fingers and winked at her while holding his fingers like guns in her direction. "Kill 'em with kindness."

DaemonGabrielle
Ignatious -> Pū

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image
Hatil was a simple bird of simple interests. She enjoyed eating (meat), hunting (meat), and flying (no meat involved). Given that she'd successfully completed the first two of the three, she was hoping to get out somewhere and get a bit of exercise. Something to do to move around that wasn't swimming (hard to fly with wet feathers, after all).

A forest excursion was not unwelcome.

"Okay!" After giving him an affirmative, she stretched her wings to fly over to the start of the trail, accidentally knocking over the (forgotten about) sack onto the ground. It was a miracle the force of the impact didn't cause it to burst open. "Sorry!" she bent down to pick it up and hold it back out to him. "Forgot to give it back; here you go." A smile. "It's not good to forget it here."

shadica
Hatil -> Valko
User Image
The way he puffed out his chest reminded her of some number of small bird species in the forest and they way they fluffed their chest to impress a mate. This silly little male was trying to impress her? Ha! Not a chance in Dragnid! She would only mate with the largest and the strongest out there!

Still, it was quite amusing to have been targeted so; she could play around with him a bit more it seemed. What would he look like when she left after such a silly display, she wondered with that mischievous glint still in her eye.

A 'rest; was it. Ohoho~

"Oh, don't mind me then. I don't mind keeping an eye on you to make sure you rest quite peacefully. In fact, I wasn't doing anything in particular at all. How boring of a 'party' is this thing this year; last year was much better."

DaemonGabrielle
Saira -> Tocino

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image

Kylieam sighed heavily as he stepped off the boat.

Why did he keep going to these things?

Telrunya if he knew!!

And yet, here he was yet again on some new and bound to be equally crazy journey known as Venus Day. He already had four son's just from coming to these crazy things. Most details were hazy.... actually all details were hazy. And he had only just recently found out about two of his sons!! With a Naiad!! Boy was that a shocker.... but he did love them. They were part his after all.

But still...... why?!?!?!?!?!?!

As his feet hit the warm sand, the purple demon took in a big breath and let it out slowly. Mentally, he prepared himself. 'Its ok. Things are under control now. This time will be different. It will be.....just believe....'

Guardians bless him.

He'd need it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:07 pm
User ImageLemon Hearts spent all year tending to her lemon crop, provided the sour citrus mainly to the Tree, but she used some as trade to get the other provisions she might need for the year. She spent most of her time outside of the Tree, but did enjoy the safety of living in the shadow and having access to all the amenities Tree has to offer.

She waited almost impatiently for this time of year. She was aware of the 'suggestion' Rais made about the parties, but she was able to see him. Perhaps this year she could drag her friend to have fun with her, and most importantly, meet the hot guys.

"Flutter Shy, you have to meet them, especially him! This is the perfect vacation from Laisidhiel that cold weather. Pools, sand, parties, playing or anything! Everything!"

The enthusiastic unicorn was practically pushing her friend up the plank to the boat. And when they docked, she was dragging her timid friend.

"You won't regret it!
"

Fea Line

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:15 pm
User Image
Noir was happy to go on his annual date to venus' party with his wife. He hoped that nothing would go wrong this year. However something happened ever year, he was starting to wonder if that was part of the reason they kept coming. As long as his wife wasn't kidnapped again, He figured he would be fine.

Giving Ruzeh a quick kiss he grabbed her hand as they walked off the boat. Taking in the scenery he wondered where they should go this year. He was hoping to avoid hiking again after what had happened the year prior but he'd leave the decision up to her. "What would you like to do love?"

It was also the first year in a long time that the kids hadn't come with them, although he thought he saw the grandkids running around earlier.

Strawberri Stardust

User ImageRaabi'a was practical purring with excitement when she got off the boat. She had heard the stories of the years prior from the family and thought it sounded great. (She wanted to fight a snake) Something going terribly wrong sounded like a great event. The demon's tail wriggled in excitement as she thought about the possibles for this year.

She and Aisha had even manged to get permission from Shah to attend! (not that they wouldn't have snuck out any ways if the answer had been no) Grinning as her feet hit the sand she turned to her twin. "What should we do first?" She wondered if they should go bother some deities or if there where any interesting pae around. Her eye's scanned the crowed to see if there was any one or anything that caught her attention as she waited for her sisters response.

User ImageValko was glad that the forest trip was a good idea and he followed after her as she flew off. He jumped back in surprise as the sack fell to the ground sending up a cloud of dust. An inspection showed that it had unfortunately survived the fall. "Is fine." He responded to her apology no-one had gotten hurt.

He sighed internal when she offered the bag back to him telling him that it was bad to forget things. It seemed like it had not been her sack after all. But she looked so happy and cute when she smiled so he couldn't bare to reject the sack. "Thanks." He said as he took the sack back and settled it under one of his arms again.

Daisicle

User ImageShansa smiled warmly at the pae who had come over to her asking how to check in. "Hello! Yes! I can." Her eyes scanned the crowd for a moment before she spotted the Cherub that was in charge of the guest list. "Ah this way please!" She said making sure the other pae was following her before she started to lead the angel in the direction of the Cherub. "I'm Shansa." she said pleasantly "The cherub will take your name and sign you to a room when we get to him!" The cherub in question was sitting at a table with a book in front of him, they weren't to far away now.

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image

Fluttershy was already regretting it.

Deeply, deeply regretting it.Oh they were going to be in so much trouble! "I.. I.. d-d-on't know Lemon....to have him show up at the tree....b-b-b-but to go to a party itself!?!!" she squeaked as she clung to the back of the yellow unicorn. Almost smotheringly so.

Her hooves dug into the sand but it did little good as Lemon hearts drug her along. If she was perfectly honest with herself, she wasn't interested in meeting them. Or him. Whoever even he was. She was content to be back at the tree with her animals! So what if it was cold, Fuzzy helped keep her warm!

Oh Fuzzy!

They wouldn't let her bring a bear on the boat! Would he be ok alone in the tree? What if he got hurt! Or fell down the stairs! "Oh my poor baby bear!" she weeped into the blue curls that made up the fauny's mane.

It would be over soon...alllllllll over soon and they could go back and be safe and sound...and not banished, in trouble, locked in the dungeon, sacrificed, chopped to bits, eaten alive...

"Weeeeeeehhh!!!!"

Antidia

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:44 pm
Abby blushed instantly, realizing Aunt Harmonia was waaaay off. "Oh Auntie Harmonia no! I have a husband at home" She was blushing furiously, still smiling. Venus' amazing nails, she couldn't imagine finding someone at one of these parties. They were great for others meeting pae, but she'd gotten married at one of these parties. Uncle Hymnaios had done the deed himself.

"Thank you very much Auntie Harmonia~" She hugged her aunt again, turning to hug the still pretty familiar fae pae that was dutifully standing by. "You are a kind pae~" The demi smiled at him. Venus, he was a handsome fae. Auntie Harmonia had really caught a good one. Abby waved kindly to her aunt as she stepped away, determined to either find a family member or relax in the spa.

Tartara Seabreeze
Abby -> Tristen

EvilSilverDragon
Abby -> Harmonia -> headed to the spa

Sweetie smiled, happily following her other half as he lead her to the beach, and found them the perfect set of lounge chairs. Celestia, he was perfect. "Why thank you~" She curtsied, accepting the offered chair while he flagged down the nearest waiter. Goodness he was perfect. How many times would she have to remind herself, this amazing pae had chosen her.

"Good Sir, won't you sit with me?" The fauny smiled, watching his every move, drinking him in.

Wolfs Heart
Sweetie Drops -> Dysmas

Jean tilted her head back in laughter. Surely this handsome young man was confused. "My dearest Plum-Drop, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about." She stated, patting his hand. "I adhere to a very strict beauty regiment to keep my hair, skin, and nails absolutely perfect." Jean stated, matter of factly. "My dress is handmade, and of course, so are my hips." Jean smiled, using her free hand to pat the padding she wore on her hips. Perhaps he was interested in dressing up along with her?

"My wings? I've never had any. I'm a naiad, we live in the water." She smiled again, having paused to pose for him to view her. Her game was on point tonight, and everyone should admire her. In whatever way possible.

DaemonGabrielle
Jean Pool -> Yipes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:50 pm
He was making his way towards the ramp when he heard his name faintly. Was that his harmonia? The male turned with a smile, amber eyes scanning the area. Yes! There she was. With a blue female. But now that he had eyes on his goddess, he didn't look at any other pae. He quickly started towards them.

But when he arrived, they were busy talking amongst themselves. More shockingly, they were talking about him
"Harmonia, you flatter me love." He spoke smoothly as he slipped an arm around the midnight haired lover.

evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image

The Fae had remained on the boat as most of the other Pae disembarked, staring out over the water as the sea winds swept his long locks over one shoulder. It had taken a bit of convincing, both from Zinerva and from the boys, but he'd eventually agreed to this sort of 'vacation' thing. He was no fool; he knew she worried about him. He appreciated it. He wasn't the carefree, cheerful Fae he once was...but he wasn't sure he ever would be. He'd experienced too much to be that naive ever again.

Still, some days were better than others. It wasn't all bad. He had a good friend who worried about him, two boys he was proud of...he'd even managed to reconnect with his mother and other adoptive family members he hadn't seen in years. He hadn't visited much yet, but he was working up to it.

Just take it one day at a time, Cabel.

Zinerva's voice caused him to realize that most of the other passengers had left the boat by now. He turned to her, answering her smile with one of his own; perhaps not as bright as hers, but no less welcoming. "Sounds like there's a lot to do out there. How about we take a look around first, get our bearings?"

Moving towards the gangplank, he offered her his elbow like a proper gentleman. "We can start by mapping out all the water sources? You know, just in case? The beach and the pool seem like obvious places to start."

User Image

Seiya wasn't entirely sure how he got here.

Of course, he wasn't entirely sure how he got a lot of places sometimes. He thought he remembered having a fascinating discussion with this little Avalon fairy about how sailors at sea often used the stars to guide them. He'd proceeded to explain that this was how he lived his whole life! He'd lost track of time as he related his life story to the tiny winged crewman at the docks.

Sometime afterwards, he realized he was at sea. On a ship. Ah well, clearly the stars wished him to be here, so here he was! He'd wandered about the ship for a while, gotten himself shoo-ed out of a couple of 'Staff Only' areas, gotten a bite to eat, then had been happily content to resume watching the skies pass by out on deck. Since the ship had docked, he'd followed the crowd onto the island where everyone quickly began to disperse in all directions. He hadn't been paying full attention to what lay in each direction, so after looking down all the paths, with a casual shrug, he summoned a tiny guiding star. There weren't any natural ones out at this early hour after all. That'd be silly.

"Lead on, little friend! Where are we meant to go today?" The tiny light hovered at the start of each path for a moment, then started down one with the starry Fae following behind. Apparently, he was meant to go to the pool. How nice!

He took a wide path around so as not to disturb a couple having a chat in the water, heading instead for the far side of the pool. Another seemed to already be in the water alone, but hopefully she wouldn't mind if he settled in nearby. Seiya took a seat at the edge of the pool, dipping his legs in up to the knee. He wore a bemused expression, staring at his semi-transparent form and how his feet practically disappeared in the water. He kicked one leg upward, then let it drop to kick the other. Disappear, reappear! Fascinating!

Twitchapher the 3rd
Cabel > Zinerva
Seiya > Nimue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:05 pm
Several moments passed as that information was digested, followed by a little finger wave. With a tone far too warm for the play scolding, Harmonia added, "Abby, dear, you must introduce us next time." Her dear niece was holding out on her, not telling her that she was married. Or it could be that Harmonia hadn't paid much attention to the mortals and their demis. It was the main reason she didn't fully scold the girl.

Holding the girl close one more time she accepted her saying, "Have fun, darling I'll see you later." The party was a few days long there was no way they wouldn't see each other during the event. She had her champion and a resort of vacation to enjoy.

Speaking of, her beloved heard them. Smiling she gave him a kiss, "You've more than merited, my Champion." With adoration she asked him, "Is there anything you want to see this time?" The last time they were there the tikicat fiasco. This resort needed a second chance.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze
edited heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:32 pm
Caught onto that didn't she? Couldn't get one past her! He grinned sheepishly. "Well...no. BUT as we were walking I saw some pae already on one of the spots and it looks like...a game of catch almost. But with a net. But you don't catch it, you hit it." Not complicated at all!

He was practically beaming as he started leading her towards the fields. Her skin was soft...and she smelled nice. Obviously she had washed up before leaving her village, else she'd smell like fish. But honestly he was starting not to mind that scent as long as she came with it. "I'm not sure much beyond that, like any rules. Or scoring. Or if there is a point system. But it looked fun just hitting it!"

Leifs eyes all but bulged from his head as she swayed. Her soft voice held an unspoken promise within the words she actually spoke. She oozed sex appeal. And he. Was. WITH her. In her company at least. All thoughts and doubts flew out his head like they never existed. "Of course! Whatever you want to do, we'll do that. Spa, surfing, drinks, whatever!" So eager to please.

Were pae watching him, jealous? Probably. With a babe like nicky, how could they not? So hot, but also smart, and funny, and warm hearted. She was perfect for him, and he hoped he made her feel the same way. "I only care how this girl feels, and if I make her night." He could be sweet sometimes.

The mood turned from sweet and gentle to excitement however as they got closer to the spa area. He always got a kind of tingle when he was about to pull an epic prank. "We're almost there...I can see a good hiding place too for us to sit and wait!"

She blushed at his compliment and leaned into him. "Only because you bring out the best in me." With that, she followed his lead. She'd follow him to the end of anywhere, as long as their daughters could come. "When we get there...I'd like something...salty."

Evilsilverdragon
Leif and Tris

Dementia Requiem asumi
Nereus and Baliel

Wolfs Heart
Gray

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:35 pm
Navi was lost in her own thoughts as she walked, trying to decide what it was she would do first, which only led to her colliding mid stride with a deep green angel. "Oh my, I'm so sorry, are you ok?" She reached out to steady the other, her cheeks tinted pink. "I wasn't paying attention, I truly am sorry. I'm Navi, by the way." She offered the other Pae a warm smile.

StarshineAngel01
Navi-> Xylia

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:40 pm
Xylia let out a small squeak of surprise, before speaking up "Yes, I'am alright. Its not entirely your fault it was partially mine as well." she told the other, it was dangerous to get too involved in your own thoughts, you always ended up colliding with someone at one point. She told herself she would be a bit more careful. She smiled lightly as the other lent a hand to keep her balance, which she was grateful for. "Nice to meet you Navi. My name is Xylia" she answered politely.

Kira of Flames
Xylia ->Navidad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:55 pm
She laughed as he expected in his usual excitable way. He was so fun to play with! When he lifted his hands she turned on a heel to finally 'see' him. "I know, I know. I need to make more time for fun. But there's so much more...studying than one would ever think." Her nose scrunched slightly with it. She took it in stride of course, she knew it was for the best. But she was still a teenager after all.

"Trying to help out the mortals. You know mother is most serene when things don't go...off of plan. Like last year." She stole a glance towards the off ramp before turning back to the demi. "If you wanted to help me...it looks like most of the pae are off and we can finally hang out until I get volunteered for another job."

Though he had stopped mid-sentence, enough had been said for her to know what he was going to finish with. She suppose it was. But at least he was stopping!

With a big sigh she stopped as well, grateful that the chase was over. As he turned to face her, she nodded her head. Her fluffy tail was still, hanging low. "...Well...yeah. To be completely honest, I don't remember exactly what I said. I remember though...that I wasn't very nice back then. And I know I had said mean things about you. At first I didn't think much of it." She reached up with her free hand to play with a strand of hair, a nervous gesture. "I don't have much excuse for it. But as I got older, it started to bug me. And I promised myself if I ever saw you or anyone else I was mean to again...I'd try to make it up." Did she look stupid? Because suddenly she felt stupid. And vulnerable. But a promise to herself was a promise. And she was going to see this through. "...So, I'm sorry. I actually think your claw is kind of cool now. And I like if we could start from a clean slate." She slowly lowered the hand from her hair as she offered a smile. "My name is Aurelia. Want to grab a drink with me?"

Daisicle
Serenity and Aurelia

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:06 pm
Nicky grinned wide, her Baliel was the sweetest. "You're a girl now?" She teased, bumping her hip into his. "Baliel, you've already made my night~" She admitted, blushing a little. How could her night get any better? He'd told her that he loves her, they were about to play some pranks on unsuspecting pae, and then they were going to get a spa treatment. Really, this was shaping up to hit one of her top five best nights.

"Ooo! You've always got the best hiding spots." Nicky grinned, trusting Baliel to give her a play by play with the spider gag.

Junior shook his head, smiling wide. "Margaritas?" He suggested, thinking it might be salty. That's what they put on the rims of those glasses right? "Or perhaps something else salty?" Junior asked, really not certain of the choice in drinks. He wanted to make sure she had the perfect night.

"Is there anywhere you'd like to lounge while we enjoy our drinks?" Junior asked, wanting to take her everywhere, to enjoy their moment without children. And then get right back to their daughters, too much time away was stressful.

Tartara Seabreeze
Nicky -> Baliel
Junior -> Nereus

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out