Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Ridus Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- No one had made a move, nor had anyone tempted her. She cared not. They only proved her point. She picked up the items, spores dragging anything extra. Eun had said nothing, odd for him. She sighed, saying nothing to the people as she made her way out. Maybe it was time for a change? She should go back and see what remained of her destroyed winery. The first place she had taken over and now it was gone. She sighed. She should go see the destruction. Out she went.
--------
--------
ooc: Exit

Perk : Iron Will :
Trait : : Doctor : : Chef:
: 100 Strength :
: 100 Speed :
: 090 Endurance :
: 000 Intelligence :
: 100 Prowess :
: 000 Accuracy
: 810 Health :
: 120 Dexterity :
: 244 Spirit :

Passives

-----

illusorry

Avedis Angelus

PonderingPenguin

Desshu

Amythara

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBellion F. Galitrixxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMIGHT I OFFER YOU A DRINK?

The shaking and rumbling shocked Bellion out of his reverie and had the young appearing man standing and gazing out the windows he so loved. With a put upon sigh the pale man raised a hand, running it through his hair, revealing a strange mark for just a moment, before his dark locks fell to conceal it once more. "Good grief. You can't get even a single day of peace before these lousy pirates decide to wreck your city again." The soft murmurings of an obviously irritated man. Reaching back he rubbed at the base of his skull for a moment, thinking his options over. The easiest path would be to sit and wait. It took the least effort, but truly it killed all enjoyment he may garner from a situation if he did that. Bright white teeth flashed in a devil-may-care grin, "Well. I wouldn't want my new employees hurt on their way to the job.. I suppose I'll just have to go to them." With a grin that slowly became more shark-like by the moment, Bellion turned, once again adjusted his ensemble and then walked towards the door of his office in a swift, but stately manner.

"Gregory! I shall be stepping out, my good sir. Don't trouble yourself over anything our guests might need. I think we shall sup in a another location!" Jovial laughter chased the words as Bellion stepped through the halls of his home and out into the streets, where the world around him seemed to be burning. With a fierce grin in place the colorless man walked forward, seemingly not a care in the world. Raids were an every day occurrence in the world, despite the fact that the marines were around and the world government was ruling, nothing could keep the raids from happening. A strangely backwards world, to be sure.

Bellion walked through the mayhem, careful of debris and anything that provide harm to his person, moving swiftly towards where he hoped to find his first employee. His mind flashed back to the dossier that had been provided and Bellion smiled. A strange girl who cared for strange things, but if she did good work the Merchant could ignore her unnatural proclivities. Especially since time was somewhat of the essence.

"Now if I were a robotic maiden, in service to a strange deity where would I hide..." The soft words a thought given voice, twisted grin dropping for a moment as he contemplated his own question. It was while he was pondering this very question that the answer came to him, quite literally. The woman was as strange in appearance as her file has suggested she might be and Bellion could only smile at it. With a cheery little chuckled the Merchant strode into the woman's path, polite smile gracing his features and a single hand outstretched to her. "My name is Bellion F. Galitrix. I am the one who has hired you. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Now perhaps we should move to a more fitting location? One of your choosing to finish this little tête-à-tête?" With his words spoken and handshake complete he would step to the woman's right, offering his left arm to her.

STR: 00
END: 10
SPD: 05
INT: 10
PRO: 05
ACC: 00

HP: 200/200 | DEX: 0 | SP: 0

WC: 536 | TWC: 1001

Desshu

Sahana Kurumi
You been skipped, Feel free to catch up later.

Quote:

Quote:

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm
        User Image

"Let's dial up to 50%."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Heavy Day

01001110 01101111 00101100 00100000 01001110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01001101 01111001 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01111010 01100101 00100001

The trip was a long one, so why not catch some Zzz's? Built by the church and ordered by the church the mostly mechanical menace had the weight of the sisters projected upon his broad shoulders. He was a mannish thing nor did he come off as very religious but given the church had saved his life, he felt indebted to them; besides, traveling around the Blue for money and booze wasn't too bad. So, he accompanied a young Sister Rhode in her travels. The automaton was to be her shield but Ring had always came off as one of the more lax sisters so he didn't expect to be ordered around too much.

In the midst of his sleep talk of ones and zeros their boat sailed to shore. Having been laying with the cargo buried in the cellar no one had noticed that he wasn't amongst the sisters upon their arrival. It wasn't until they got back on the boat to leave that someone pointed out that Brother Free hadn't been with her. As usual, he was found napping within what appeared to have been a large coffin made from polished obsidian.
                                                        "Wake up Brother Free, it's time to carry out the Pledge Queen's will. Your sister has already embarked on her journey. You must accompany her at once!" One of the sisters called but to no avail. The disgruntled nuns sighed and huffed respectively as their attempts to slap the large man awake proved futile. "So what do you think we should do with'em?" One nun asked the other, her sheepish tone having become burly and rough. A third, much older nun had been in sitting at the steps that led into the cellar blowing smoke from the lit cigarette clasped between a pair of fingers. "Hm? Toss his a** overboard. He'll wake up eventually." She called out, waving a dismissive hand over to the two youths.

And so they hauled his big a** out to the bow and lugged him out of the coffin.

Tumbling off of the boat, Free's lifeless body belly flopped onto the sandy shore with a 2.5 out of 10 landing. Yet, the man snoozed. As the boat sailed off the old nun used all of her might to toss an object wrapped in cloth that was nearly twice her size to shore.
                                                        "And take your crap with you, yah freeloader! Safe trails, God bless!" She called in a scruffy voice. The heavy object came crashing down onto Free's back, giving it a crack and him a nice awakening jolt of stabbing pain; luckily, such receptors were currently turned off. The thud was felt and the groggy homunculous slowly rose up from the sand. The clothed object being pushed from him as he came to a stand, yawning and brushing the dirt from his white apparel. "Huh? We here already?" He asked, taking a brief look around only to find that he was alone. "...Where'd everybody go? Hellooooooo?" The shaggy haired man called. A long, aggravated grunt escaped his lips.

Well, this was rude. And here he was, dressed in his Sunday's best.

Lifting up the large, covered slab on the ground he placed it safely within a leather sheathed that was strapped behind him. It wasn't until he took a few lazy steps onto the mainland that he noticed how ransacked the place looked. Were they having a bandit problem? Was this why they were called here? A little ironic considering who ran the joint. His white clothing and towering figure must've been some sort of beacon of hope since he hadn't even been walking for two minutes before he was approached by a crying child who started tugging at his coattail.
                                                        "M-Mister will you help me find my mommy? I can't find her anywhere!" The little one sobbed, apparently they'd gotten separated during the recent pillaging. The annoyed Free had other matters to tend to so when the child spoke to him he'd just picked his ear. "Sorry little s**t. Not my problem. Got stuff to do." He had orders and this wasn't one of them. Although, the more he heard the girl cry the more ticked off he got. It was unnerving, he'd wince an eye from his failed attempt at ignoring her but she refused to let him go when he tried walking off.

After reaching the end of his rope with this child he knelt down with his bemused yet blank stare; placing a hand atop her head and tilting it back so she could look up to him.
                                                        "Fine! If I say yes, will you knock off the damn waterworks?" The girl frantically nodded her head and sniffled her nose, wiping her tears and snot on his coattail; much to Free's displeasure. He sighed before standing back up, "Alright. Take me to where you last saw her." He ordered. The girl smiled through her sorrow and clamped onto one of his hands with her tiny munchkin paws, "Thank you, Mister! Come on, this way!" Free was then dragged off in order to accomplish his one good deed for the day.

Yeah, whatever.

He really needed to find Ring. She was much more suited to dealing with kids while he was more suited for taking on small armies and creating tools of war.

QUOTES
Desshu

Amythara

WORDS
Words: 900
Beli: 9,000
Total Beli: 9,000
Last Post: N/A

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:14 am
User Image

Ring Rhode

Sweet Sister Blackmaw

Spores came. Spores left. Ring watched a passing merchant cart get robbed of its valuables while the driver took a moment to realize what had transpired before he broke down into a sobbing wreck. The man’s donkey was indifferent, and Ring flicked a single shimmering coin into the man’s direction as she walked on by.

Good ol’ Ridus Village, still the prodigious panoply of panic and endless possibilities. The day wasn’t complete until some great raid or heist had been performed, and it was perhaps for that reason that Ring favored the company of mercenaries nearly as much as she did pirates. Ridus Village was a place that possessed no illusions of what it was, and most of its denizens possessed no delusions about the lives they had chosen. Ring admired that.

The woman was about ready to carry on with her march to her destination when a young man appeared before her, presenting himself as Bellion F. Galitrix, the man that had hired her. She accepted his hand gently, squeezing briefly before she released it. “Ring Rhode,” she answered, and as he suggested a change in venue, she took her arm in his and walked. She had just a place in mind.

The Bad Seed was a cozy little place off the beaten path, and as Ring entered it, the velvet abode was every bit as lovely as she remembered. Ridus Village had quite an extensive collection of bars, lounges, and strip clubs, but as far as Ring was concerned, The Bad Seed was the best combination of all three. The woman at the booth noted the return of Sister Blackmaw on sight and as Ring arrived at the door with her ‘boss,’ the woman gestured politely to the door.

“We received word of your arrival an hour ago. Your booth’s already been prepared, Sister Blackmaw.”

Ring pursed her painted lips and gave a nod of appreciation. The kissed the woman at the door, and didn’t need to wait for reciprocation. “Thorough as always, Leti,” she cooed and then marched on in. The Bad Seed was everything she remembered it to be: a den of tasteful hedonism and slow jazz, and as led Bellion to the booth that she often preferred to use whenever she was in Ridus Village, she took just a moment to seat him down before she moved to ease herself in across of him.

“So,”
she purred as she leaned back into the embrace of the booth’s soft, cushiony seat. “Where should we begin?”

Quote:
Word Count: 419 | 1142

Amethera

Sahana Kurumi

Desshu

Unbeatable Fatcat

PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 99!

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image

׺°”˜`Lorenzo Gonzalez˜`”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Another spore attack. Two previously visited areas had been attacked by the same form of assault, spores. A devil fruit was most likely the cause of such thievery, well not the cause per say more of the weapon used to do the crime. The real cause was the woman described to have jet black hair and a speech epidement. Was he one to judge people for the way they speak? No. After all his native language had mostly been forgotten not many people bothered to learn Spanish. Japanese and English were the two main languages used for speech and for writing. If he remembered correctly the writing was not called Japense and neither was the language they were both called Mandarin, it was also possible for him to be incorrect about this information. Scribbling down a few messages in his journal before placing it gently under his pillow, not a safe place but he was too old to truely be embarrassed by what people read on it. Most of it was just facts about what had been that day, how he felt, and what he thought about other people. Sprinkle a few poems here and there and some letters he planned on sending to his friends. Grabbing a pen and paper Lorenzo planned for the adventure that was to come, the adventure of taking inventory.

Ordered to look around and check that the general populous were fine with the spores still in the air. Most of it had been blown away by the winds however the harm that could have been done during the time it was here could be permanent. Not only to the people of the land but the land itself could react negatively to the spores and this was something the scientist onboard the ship will have to check. Meanwhile Lorenzo's job wasn't as exciting, knocking on the wooden door of a medium sized brown house. An old man, supported by an even older cane would open the door giving Lorenzo the stink eye. "Morning old sport. This won't take long. All I need you to do is give me a list of all the items that were stolen. Your name will be needed as well" Lorenzo would inform the old man. A hoarse grumbling came from the old man before he motioned Lorenzo inside, patting the dirt off his shoes he walked inside. "Nice home you have here" Attempting small chat with the old man who just responded with a angry grunt. Seemed like he wasn't pleased with the marine being in his home, or maybe it was just the fact that all his items had been stolen. The old Mann abruptly started to name all the items that hadn't been stolen. Lorenzo quickly jotted all these items down as the man had said it. When the list was finished Lorenzo nodded and waved at the old man, "Expect your items to come in the up and coming weeks. Have a nice day" Lorenzo would say leaving the house with a fake smile on his face.
((500/500 Reimbursing Ridus Village))

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

My Working Regime Result's
Health1080
Strength108
Speed130
Endurance200
Dexterity120
Spirit136

Item Descriptions

Battle Descriptions

New World, New People

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:34 am
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBellion F. Galitrixxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMIGHT I OFFER YOU A DRINK?

Choice of venue aside, Bellion couldn't help but be slightly amused by the woman he had hired.She was so very not the norm. With a twist of his lips his amusement was obviously revealed as eyes roamed around the venue. Bodies in various forms of undress with most getting further undressed as time carried on, were filling much of the space. People sat at tables and bars, or like Bellion and his companion in booths set to the side. It was a room of velvet in shades of color fitting such an establishment. It short, Bellion stuck out like a sore thumb. A man who lacked color, who seemed to be from a walk of life not often clashing with what surrounded them. It was such a strange juxtaposition that Bellion couldn't help but be amused at what others must be seeing.

After safely depositing Ring into her seat and waiting for her to be comfortable before seating himself, Bellion leaned back, even as she did. The words that flew from her lips made Bellion tilt his head. Surely it wasn't all business all the time with her was it? Such a shame. A soft sigh would precede Bellion leaning forward again, placing his elbows upon the table and resting his chin on the back of his folded together hands. With a simple twist of his head, and his silence he indicated his unwillingness to speak just yet. Instead his eyes took in the person sitting across from him. It was what anyone would call a thorough once over. In fact it was so thorough that most people would find the silent pause and very obvious gaze disconcerting or rude. Five full minutes of silence as the solid onyx orbs of Bellion's eyes traveled the length of her body and then locked on to her face.

"Well, my dear. It appears to me that your supposed partner didn't arrive on time as was agreed..." the raising of a hand with a single finger extended to point upwards. "but! Worry not. I am not such a man as to ruin a deal over such a small... mistake." A pause as his mouth split in a shark like grin, eyes shining with genuine happiness. "It was a mistake, of course. Why, professional would ever miss an appointed meeting time, and as such slight their employer after all." The very soul of honesty, his words belied the fact that it wasn't forgotten, even while saying that it was. "And speaking of employment... I think it's about time I stop boring you and cut to the chase." Body shifting forward again, to rest of newly folded hands, elbows on the table. "Simply put I wish to hire you and your associate to act as..." A sigh as he spoke the next word. "muscle. For the time you are under my employ you are to act as the arm and I the brain. I am not one blessed with such gifts myself you see. I will of course pay your standard fee, and should we approach any dangerous locations, I shall pay a hazard fee. Most generous of me, I do think." With the completion of his proposal, Bellion leaned back into his seat, smile once again showing just how happy he was to be where he was, hands open before him, as if saying; 'Here it all is.'

STR: 00
END: 10
SPD: 05
INT: 10
PRO: 05
ACC: 00

HP: 200/200 | DEX: 0 | SP: 0

WC: 564 | TWC: 1565

Desshu

Sahana Kurumi

Quote:

Quote:

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:51 am
        User Image

"Let's dial up to 50%."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Heavy Day

Displeased with the lack of a satisfactory reward for reuniting mother and child, the homonculus lackadaisically carried on with his day.

Where was that place again?

His feet first carried him to the estate in which their client lived only to be approached by the help before he could take a step over the threshold. The man who greeted him seemed well-aged but had aged well; like a fine wine. Could this be his employer? He figured not, someone living in such a home wasn't responsible for answering their own doors! So, Free questioned the whereabouts of one particular Bellion F. Galitrix and his female consort draped in holy robes. The man eyeballed him cautiously, this causing the heavy man to wince in mild annoyance. "Don't worry, I'm a friend of the lady's. You can call me the uhh... muscle." Free reached into his own holy garment and showed him a copy of the letter that was sent over to church requesting aid. After fixing his eyes on the letter, he gave a slight nod of approval before giving him a single name and pointing him in the right direction.

'The Bad Seed. Of course...'

With a heavy sigh, Free folded the letter, placed it away, and went along his merry way. Honestly, that place should've been his first guess. He'd been there once or twice, security was lax when it came to women but the bouncers didn't seem to very much like Free's type coming in unannounced; so it never ended well. Still, there was work to be done. Making his way down town, walking fast, he approached the entrance of the village's most prided hedonistic home where he was stopped for a third time today; this time by a burly bodied bouncer.

"Hello," he greeted, "I'd like to gain entrance to your social club, please."
                                                        "Name?"
                                                        "Free. Just Free."
                                                        "You ain't on the list." The bouncer gave a narrow, unyielding stare.
                                                        "...But you didn't even look."
                                                        "So? I don't need to tah know that you ain't on it, now piss off!"
                                                        "Hey, come on man, I'm on the list, my friends're already inside. Let me see that thing!"
                                                        "Look pal, you lookin' tah start some s**t?!"

Meanwhile, amidst the conversation Bellion and Ring were having over the blaring music and main attractions of scantly clad or fully naked women, three or so bouncers went charging outside without word as to why. And around the time Bellion mentioned paying a hazard fee the thunderous roar of shattering glass shook the club. This was accompanied by the classic body being flung through the window and the collected gasps and cries of the awe-stricken party-goers. The body that was sent through the window was the, now unconscious, door bouncer.

Through that same door came Free, the clipboard in one hand and a handful of face in the other. He stammered and limped inside with three other six foot-something bodies latching onto him. One at his shoulders, another around his leg, the last holding onto his waist with a vice grip, all trying to prevent him from entering the club.
                                                        "LET...ME...GO! I SAID I'M ON THE ******** LIST!" He roared furiously as a man clawed at his face; preventing him from even trying to find his name on the damned clipboard. He struck the man around his waist several times with his elbow before he fell out cold. He kicked and flung the one around his leg, his body hitting the wall adjacent to them. The last one had a bit more fight in him. Free punched and shook but the man was persistent. It wasn't until he gripped his arm Judo threw him through a table that he stopped moving.

He a disgruntled groan the robotic bully finally got a moment to eye the list, the tip of his index furiously scratching his scalp as he rose his brow in confusion.
                                                        "Huh, guess I wasn't on here." He mumbled. Tossing the clipboard aside and ignoring the property damage he gave a quick scan of the room to see that the music had stopped, the dancers stopped dancing, the drinkers stopped drinking, and the whores stopped whoring all to look his way. The befuddled brunette looked back like a deer caught in headlights before he let out his rage again, "Oi! The ******** is everyone looking at?! Mind your damn business!" He roared adamantly. Chills were sent through spines and, if not out of fear of his dominant tone, everyone turned their heads away and went back to their daily routine. Musicians played music, gossipers gossiped, and strippers stripped.

His growling ceased once he caught the familiar face of Ring in the corner of his eye. Head turning towards her and the young, pale man that accompanied her. He perked up and briskly made his way over to the private booth,
                                                        "Sorry I'm late. I got hold up helping some little s**t find her mother." He mentioned, plopping his large person onto the cushioned booth and sinking part of it.

"I could really use a drink. Got any booze?"

QUOTES
Desshu

Amythara

WORDS
Words: 850
Beli: 8,500
Total Beli: 17,500
Last Post: 900

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:49 am
User Image

Ring Rhode

Sweet Sister Blackmaw

And there he was. Free. Bounding in with all the tardiness and raucousness that Ring had come to expect from him – and just when the man across of her was getting to the important part of their little job too. She lifted a finger, silently urging Bellion to pause, if only for a few moments as she peeked out of the booth, staring at the chaos that was taking place near the entrance. At first, she couldn’t see him, but there was no mistaking the fact that her associate was near, and soon, sure enough, there he was. Breathless and loud and obnoxious. He was an eyesore that soiled the aura of professionalism that Ring had established thus far, but beyond mild annoyance, Ring couldn’t say that she was too upset, and when the woman from the entrance of the club arrived with a pair of burly men behind her, Ring was quick to lift a hand of dismissal. ”There’s no need for that, Leti. He’s with me. I apologize for the trouble he caused, and he will be sure to pay any fees or fines required upon leaving your lovely establishment.”

A few nervous glances were exchanged before the woman and her guards moved on, making their way towards the front of the club. She shifted to make room for her companion. The reasons for his tardiness did not interest her, but upon hearing his question, she tilted her head towards the aisle beyond their booth. ”Do I look like a bloody waitress, Free? Ask one of them.” She let her eyes wander back to Bellion.

”Now I’m no stranger to being the muscle, but you’ve piqued my interest… Should I be expecting trouble? Ah, let me clarify,” her eyes lit up and her lips formed a grin. ”Should I be expecting trouble from anyone specific?”

Quote:
Word Count: 307 | 1449

Amethera

Sahana Kurumi

Desshu

Unbeatable Fatcat

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxHealth; 330 || Str; 10 || Spd; 10 || End; 10 || Int; 20 || Acc; 30 || Prw; 10 || Dex; 30 || Spt; 26xxxxxxx

Negotiations were today, between herself and the Mayor of this town filled with Mercenaries, she had absolutely no idea how they would go this time around, she was considered a nobody on this island despite living here a couple of years. She was also young and by all means inexperienced in the eyes of the many who resided here, so many things went against her in these negotiations but she would take over anyways, she knew she would be able too as long as she wasn't stupid about her remarks. Sitting up in bed as she stared out the window, her single red eye glared blearily out the window, the other closed with a ragged burn wound surrounding the closed seam of the lids. A sigh escaped her pale pink lips as she would turn her body and tug the cover's off her pale body. The cold chill that surrounded her was ever present but utterly comfortable for her, she loved cool weather and hated the heat quite a bit, that's what made Ridus village desireable to her. The support of the mercenaries would be even more important, but that could come later since earning the trust of the actual residents meant more since they would be the ones having to live under her rule. Her body bent over slightly as long pale locks spread over her lithe form, ear's twitched impatiently as she would finally stand and drag her clothes on. Moisture gathered around her slowly as she would flex her ability over her powers testing them carefully before she would release her power again. Her hands moved with ease as she would braid her hair and pull her eye patch over her missing eye, she breathed in deep and reached for her rifle. Phinia slung it over her back into it's holster and grabbed her knapsack, "This should go quick hopefully." she murmured as she would stretch her arm's above her head. A long fluffy tail swished allowing a bell to ring as she would curl it around her front and run her fingers through it fluffing it out and preening it happily as she would make sure the natural pink and white color's didn't stick out in darker spikes that would look utterly strange to most. She'd continue her walk through the inn and down the steps, "Phi, are ya checkin' out?" a voice called to her lightly, she'd look up to see an old man approach her with clear intent of speaking to her. Phinia paused her ears twisting towards the man and then back towards the door as she'd listen for any other's approaching, "No one else is comin' Phi." the man sighed with an exasperated look at her, "It's always best to stay careful." she'd remark as she'd stare at the man. The room would immediately become filled with cool air as Phi's body shifted into snow, "Never know who to trust." she'd state as snow started to fall around her small form. The man shivered and then shook his head, "Lass you need to trust people a little more." he grunted, "But enough about that, you going to see the mayor soon right?" he questioned. Phi's eye narrowed in suspicion, "Aye, were negotiating." she'd reply in a stiff tone as she'd become visibly alert, "I gotta ask, why would you want to take over such a town?" he muttered, "Ya know none of the merc's are gonna thank you for it." he remarked causally as he rubbed his stubbled chin, "It's none of the merc's business. They can do what they want as long as they don't cause trouble again." her tone was cold as she'd move through him the bright white flakes brushed past him as she'd reform behind him, her tail still dispersed into snow, "If they don't like it they could always leave." she stated before she'd push the door open and exit. She could hear him muttering about her eventually getting herself killed for her insolence.

Phinia moved through the town, men and women who resided there waved lightly before going back to what they were doing, she'd ignore most of the mercenary's who gave her dirty looks as she passed, cold followed in her wake as snow fell about her, white ear's twitched as she would listen for anything strange one hand on the strap of her rifle as she would hold it tight in preparation, she was half expecting she'd need to draw it and face off with some foolish person, though it became unnecessary as no one else approached her and allowed her complete courtesy. The fox minkman moved with purpose as she'd approach the residence of the mayor and knock upon the door, ear's twisted lightly as she'd listen for a response, the soft call of the elder's 'come in' would oblige her to open the door and enter. A single red eye stared in question at the elder as he sat at his table, "Good morning Phi." he'd greet her kindly before he'd gesture to the seat opposite of him, "Have a seat little miss." he'd offer. Phinia bowed in respect to the man before she'd sit down in the chair, "Let's get straight to the point, I want to take over the island here." she'd remark, "I'm aware, but why young miss?" he questioned, "Why not? I can actually protect this place in comparison to the easily paid off mercenaries who move through this town." she'd sigh as she would cross one leg over the other, "I suppose you are right, but you are pretty young and from what I hear you don't have much experience under your belt either." he'd recall his dark beady eyes practically looking through her, "Indeed, but have you heard anything negative about me? Betrayals? Anything of actual problem?" she'd continue on, "I may be young and haven't seen much of the world, but at least I can say I'd be willing to keep this island safe while I'm here. Mercenaries may not protect this place, but I sure will even as a mercenary." she'd state her ears laid back, "At worst someone more experienced will take the island from me that doesn't intend it any harm. Honestly best case scenario is someone who is much bigger and scary then I will come along and demand this place." she'd sigh, "...so this is a ploy then?" he questioned looking curious, "Yes and no. It would be nice if another mercenary would move their a** and actually defend this place, but lets not rely on that too much." she'd tilt her head, "Having an unknown name on the place doesn't hurt either, I don't intend on attracting attention to myself considering it is much easier to lay low." she'd finish, "Then why do you want it if you intend to lay low?" he reiterated, "To attract those that are in the underground. A mercenary running an island brings more in. It can be any mercenary, it makes it so gathering information for my ultimate goal is easier to come by. Pirate's don't come to places inhabited by mercenaries and marines, too risky." she'd continue, "But many more people who are more willing to protect the island would come through knowing that they'd have refuge here. The only people that would bother to start trouble here are generally suicidal." she'd finish staring at the man, "If worst came to worst you can always go back to being in charge if I mess up, the town's people won't blame you if I said I strong armed you into handing the town over." she'd grunt.

The mayor looked thoughtful as he mulled over her words, he'd look intrigued by the idea that a mercenary would bring even more protection to the island just by being themselves, "Connections are everything in the world of mercenaries, I may not have many, but those who seek power tend to look for those who have it, even minor amounts." she'd remark staring the man down. He'd run his grizzled hand through a long shabby beard before he'd magically pull out a document, "Alright little lass, will give it a go." he stated pushing the piece of parchment towards her. Word's were scrawled in a style of scratch that looked as if the writer had been in school or had been a scholar for a very long time. A fine white eyebrow raised as she pulled it towards her and began to read what was written there. It was a contract of sorts, "You...planned on handing it over all along?" she questioned taking notice of the various 'allowances' that she was to have as well as conditions and regulations that were to be put in place, "Well young miss, I am getting pretty old as you can see. It'd be good to have a fresh person taking charge, even if they are young and a bit on the hot headed side." he'd murmur jovially with a twinkle in his dark beady eyes, "So why would you bother discussing with me in the first place?" she'd sigh laying the parchment down, "Testing your negotiation skills, which are sorely lacking young lass." he'd chuckle as he tugged on his beard, "It's not exactly my strong suit, I could just as easily pointed Lassie at you, or froze you to death." she grumbled in agitation, "That wouldn't get you what you want. You know all the mercenaries here would have been in here in a heartbeat to help. After all you didn't know that a majority of the men here are paid to be here." he'd chuckle as he tapped the wood with a finger. Two men appeared from the few doors in the house, "Hm." her ears twitched forward as she stared at the two large men, "Indeed I did not." she sighed, "I commend you for not threatening me straight out young lass. You should always assume that one is playing with hidden cards yah?" he'd chuckle hardily before he'd nod his head towards the parchment, "Do you accept my terms youngster?" he questioned looking at the parchment. She'd place her hand on the paper, "You want me to keep paying the mercenaries here the same amount, free housing and refuge. You wish to form a council with three other's, one of your choosing and two of mine to help handle matters with the people." she'd recite, "Open trade and continuation without interference on my part. In other words I'm more of a figurehead than an actual ruler correct?" she continued. The man chuckled, "You are a smart lass aren't ya?" he laughed before he'd eye the paper, "Don't think so little of me sir." she'd state with a stiff fanged smile, "I'd like to add my own condition." she remarked.

The old man raised an eyebrow and stared at her in question, "I get a portion of payment as well as refuge here as well in the off chance something goes wrong." she'd state, "How much." the man's tone was flat, "Just payment for a house. Keep it maintained that's all." she'd state with a smirk, "You had me worried for a second there lass!" the man chortled, "I can make my own money, just keep a house avialable in case I need it. Pay for maintanence and all since I'm the one sticking out my neck here." she'd state as one of the merc's from earlier offered her a pen. She took it and wrote down her request on the contract, "If anyone comes along just alert me on my den den mushi." she'd state as she'd pull out a white snail with red stripes on it, "I'll be back here as quickly as possible." she'd state before she'd sign her name on the contract line. The old man pulled the paper towards him and signed it as well before he stood, "Young lass do you expect trouble?" he wondered idly, "Of course. It'd be foolish to pretend that there aren't suicidal pirates or men looking to make a name for themselves." she'd state with a yawn as she too stood, "I don't pretend that reality is all sweet water and rum." she'd grunt cooly before she'd notice the hand being held out to her, "Very down to earth young lass. I look forward to working with you." he'd chuckle. She'd grasp the hand and watch the man flinch from the freezing cold, "I'd apologize, but you should know better." she'd quip before shaking his wrinkled hand and turning on her heel, "I'll be going for the time being, but I'll keep my den den mushi close so don't worry." she'd remark stepping out of the home to a mob of smiling citizens who were giddy with excitement. ******** she really hated crowds.

[ Territory Claimed | 2,137/2,000 ]

xx  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

As she entered the town of Ridus in West Blue, she was given a mission to investigate the village on missing marines. Although she was just a chore girl, she was still given missions like this and this shouldn't be too hard either. As she placed her boat against a port she would hide her marine insignia away so that no one would come after her, for now she was just some girl in the village. As she entered into the village she looked around as she saw many people of different shapes and sizes and all walks of life here, but they all shared one thing, they were dangerous. Just looking off them she could see a strong presence coming from them, that and some were fighting in alley ways or even out in the open, there were no marines anywhere here. Walking up to a big man standing looking at something she asked. "Uhm excuse me sir, where can I find bounties for missions?" The guy turned and frowned at her asking. "You a mercenary?" Xandria nodded, the man would point across from him. "That bar will have what you need, now beat it." Xandria nodded quickly as she left him without another word to the bar, entering the bar she saw even more loud commotion and ruckus, she even dodged to the side to avoid being hit by a guy being thrown out. She walked over to the barkeep as she got his attention. "Hey I'm looking for some missions to get those marines." She tried to fake a mean person look; the barkeep looked at her and sighed as he didn't fall for her bluff. "Look little girl I don't know what you're talking about, I've been working here for 30 years and never heard of some mercenaries doing that sort of thing. And drop that tough girl trick, I can clearly tell thats not you." Xandria looked at him for a moment and sighed as she looked away for a moment and walked towards a table to sit down, as she folded her legs she decided to think about a few things, but to also listen as well. Not even five minutes in she overheard a small group of men who were talking about hoe they captured two marines patrolling around the area. Hearing this she waited for them to leave as she slowly followed behind them being careful not to be spotted by them, as she watched them enter a shed, one was put outside to stand watch. With a smile she saw that he was some new guy since he looked green like she did, but she had a lot of training in combat so she was confident. She would get in closer as she chucked a small rock at his head to make him look away, then she made a quick side step and landed a punch to his stomach knocking him out as she covered his mouth so he couldn't yell. Listening into the door she could hear some faint sounds, but not wanting to risk it, she turned her fruit power on as she started to cover the entire house in snow; she then heard some confused commotion going on inside. Taking this chance she kicked the door in and kicked the first guys he saw who was at the bar in the face, then dipped into the snow as another tried to fire at her, she then formed behind him to grab him from behind and slammed his head against the wall. With that she turned her snow off as she looked to two young marines who looked to be the same rank as her, she helped untie them as the two thanked her and told her about how they were on their patrol and got captured by some mercenaries. "No problem, it was my mission to make sure everything is ok, come on I'll take you back to HQ." Moving the two to her boat she wasted no time to leave with the two marines, getting to her boat she sailed from the village and back to the marine base to turn in her mission.
[Mercenary Investigation Completed. 697/500 words]
~exit~

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ⒼⓊⓏⓂⒶ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

▼▼ Strength: 600 ▼▼ Speed: 60 ▼▼ Endurance: 00▼▼

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Guzma's territory growth got gutted greatly while he being gone for a year. What that pointed out to him was that the way he had handled his takeovers were wrong. Flashing brute strength was effective but only temporary he had to handle the situation more intelligently. That's when he thought about getting some people in the islands to join his crew then they would ensure that the island simply stayed in his control during his absence. Choosing an island he had not visited in the west blue to test out his theory after all his other islands were likely to either have a grudge or bias towards him. That plus not knowing how to sail or control the ship was why a large ship was now ramming through the island's shipping dock only stopping his ship started hitting land.

It was a mighty ship Guzma had no time to worry about any damages that it could've received. The same could not be said about the nearby villagers who saw the wood on wood collision. Marching right up to the slouching Guzma and scolding him harshly about the property damage he had done. "You can't tell the sun to not shine. Just like you can't tell Guzma not to destroy. So how about buggering off" Guzma flicked the forehead of the person daring to walk up to him. Sending him flying across the air, with the others running away in fear. "Stupid stupid stupid" Smacking himself in the forehead, he wasn't following his plan. Doing something over and over again expecting a different result was the definition of madness and if there was anything Guzma knew was that he was sane. His crew assured him of that.

Venturing into the town there was a creepy and eerie silence in the air. There didn't appear to be anybody in the streets and considering that it was the middle of the day made it more strange. It didn't click to Guzma that his entrance had left a negative impression on the town who were now hiding from him. However the town didn't realize that Guzma wasn't going to leave the town because no one was out instead he would break into somebody's house. The moment he did the entire town would erupt; all the tension that had been building up when he arrived exploding in one moment. The family inside the home started to cry and beg for their lives, the families in the nearby homes ran away from the area, and however some townsfolk came to confront him.

Guzma needed to think. Guzma needed some silence. Guzma needed to just leave the island. The plan had failed for the most part since apparently townsfolk were very suspicious of him even when they didn't know who he was. Snatching the valuables the family was handing him, putting his hands in his pockets, and walking back to his ship. Anyone foolish to confront him received a headbutt that would leave them wondering what day it was for the next two years as he walked to his ship.
(500/500 Major Raid)

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

▲▲ Health: 1,100 ▲▲ Spirit: 210 ▲▲ Stamina: 600▲▲

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 117!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:17 pm
Rolling For Beli

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Strength: 01』『 Defense: 05』 『Speed: 10』 『Prowess: 10』 『Health: 102』 『Stamina: 102

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Masae had just left the information office when someone came up to her and handed her a slip of paper. It was as if the other person refused to do the mission, and wanted to hand the responsibility to someone else. The maiden shrugged, finding that it was nice if she could spend more time outside the headquarter, and as well as sate her curiosity in what exactly is happening. Of course, she was a bit scared she might get captured, but she wanted to hep her fellow missing comrades come home. She went to the docks, got on a ship, and set said to Ridus Village.

Once there, she went into a few pubs. Many mercenaries sat around, drinking beer and rum in broad daylight. There weren’t that many females, so a lot of the men tried to grab onto any flesh they could. Wearing all white didn’t help either. She was a white dot in the middle of a black background. The female made her way around…certain shady individuals. She finally made it to the bar, where she leaned over the counter to grab the bartender’s attention by tapping his shoulder. Masae asked a few questions,

“ Do you know anything about the missing Marines? I know some people are capturing them.”

She inquired, sparking some interest from a few individuals. The maiden then felt something touching her legs, and shuddered as she pulled away. Someone was fondling her…this is why she didn’t like places like this. The female made her way out of the bar, defeated and disappointed…perhaps a male would have to take her place and extract information by resorting to violence. Masae did not want to go there, or at least, not yet. She walked out of the first bar, and proceeded to enter others before becoming completely torn mentally and physically. Her white robe was now a bit dirty, and she resorted to walking over to the beach, and sat down in the sand.

“Ruffians…no respect whatsoever…they’re just drunk.”

She said to herself, trying to make excuses as to why she was even here, or why she even decided to pick such a mission in the first place. Then, the realization hit her, and she realized that she did not, in fact, pick this. She remembered that someone had just shoved it onto her, without asking, and without consent. Masae sighed, hopping back onto the ship to wait for the captain to come back from drinking. Inside the ship’s cabin, she began to write up a report, hastily deciding that she needed to close this case, or at least, her report about it, and return to head quarters to turn it in. Masae felt the ship rock, and leaned back in her chair with a soft sigh. They were finally going, finally setting sail. She could relax now, without a single care in the world who saw her. She took off her robe, and hung it up. It needed cleaning once she was back home. She thought about the destroyed area she saw before...but she would have to come back later for that.

Out. Of. Cookies. 520/500

☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

“”

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Strength: 10』『 Defense: 10』 『Speed: 25』 『Prowess: 20

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Marine returned to the village, looking around to see if anything had changed. Not much, actually. She hoped off the ship, and walked over to the side that had been raided previously. She went over to a raided house, and hugged the lone woman that was crying over the belongings that were taken. A lot of the things that pirates would take were actual family heirlooms. Something of much importance to a person. The woman was old, and so many memories had been taken from her. As she cried in Masae’s arms, all the Marine could do was look back at her comrades and shake her head. After leaving that woman, she went over to another family whose mother was injured during the raid. Her child was crying, unhappy to see his mom bleeding. Taking out some basic bandages, she was able to stop the bleeding and wrap up the wound. She tried to calm the child to the best of her ability, but being traumatized was something horrid compared to being injured. Especially at a young age, he shouldn’t see something like that.

Masae looked out on the horizon, helping other families repair their homes and reassure souls that their money will be returned…but the memories wouldn’t. Something treasured couldn’t be restored. The Marine hated doing this so much. It just hurt her heart. There was so much sadness and pain, it may even effect her if she stayed too long. The despair that lingers din the air was almost like a death song, but it wasn’t. She sighed, and looked at Xandria,

“ After this, can you go ask a few people around here if they know anything about missing Marines? I asked the bartenders, but they don’t know anything.”

She inquired, rubbing the back of a poor man who lost his wife a year ago, and had her necklace stolen by whoever raided the place.

Out. Of. Cookies. 319/300

☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Spirit: 12』 『Health: 160』 『Stamina: 160

Genji Gincosu

N7-Rain

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
:: 030 Strength :: 035 Prowess :: 035 Defense :: 020 Speed ::
[315 Health :: 315 Stamina :: 40 Spirit]

Entering the town with Masae and Michelle she looked around, Xandria then watched as an older womon was crying in Masae's arms, seeing her shake her head Xandria walked over to a couple of people trying to lift up a collapsed house. Walking over to the house she looked at the two others trying to lift the house as she asked. "Whats wrong is someone trapped under that?" Xandria asked as the two looked at her as she acknowledged she was a marine and nodded. "Yes our mother is trapped under here and we can't lift this up." Xandria would nod and place both of her hands on the ground adding. "Stand back I will take care of this." Xandria then started to produce wax in front of her and made a wall right under the area it was collapsed on, raising it above and seeing the mother there, she watched as her sons got her out safely. Xandria decided to leave her wall up for the moment just in case there were others or if they wanted to get some things on the inside. So she made a door way to enter the wall and leave, helping them out she returned towards Masae as she looked around grimly as she frowned a bit knowing that this was the work of pirates. Seeing the sight of the towns folk's belonging taken from them was a sad sight, she wished she could do something to help them, but in reality she could not this angered her on the inside. Xandria then looked up to see Masae asking her to ask the towns folk if they knew anything of missing marines, nodding she walked over to the brothers she had helped and asked. "Excuse me, do you know of any marines that have gone missing in this town?" The mother who had passed out and was lying on the ground resting, the two bothers looked at each other and shook their head. "No as far as I know, we haven't seen any marines come through these parts yet, you're the only marines we've seen so far." Xandria looked troubled as she turned to meet Masae's eyes and shook her head, turning to another group of people they helped she would continue to ask the same questions wondering if they knew.
388/300

Genji Gincosu

II That Asian Girl II

Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out