Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Torino Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:26 pm
User Image

Aiko Morana
Str: 30 // End: 10 // Spd: 40 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 25

Maybe she had been too busy looking at what was happening with her and failed to realize the two big shot marines pass by them and start a giant fight in the building. How did she figure that out? Well the earth started to shake and crumble beneath their feet. More of how it affected the scenario she was in it seemed like the charging marine hadn't stopped ran into the man's sword. Falling back when the ground gave away from underneath the marine. Aiko looked did her best to keep her balance looking at the two who saved her she shook her head. No she had the scenario under control even if they hadn't interfered. To prove she hadn't even need their help she was going to deal with the marine once and for it wasn't like anyone was going to miss a racist shark. As all of this went through her mind she went on a move being quick as she quickly used the shock from falling down to ensure a strong stab in the shoulder that still had its arm. "You may not feel anything...but any sudden movement and my sword will cut your last arm off. Can't very much fight without it right? Do you yield?" Aiko asked angrily. Normally she enjoyed when her blade sinked into the flesh of another but with a zombie having no reaction. A lot of the joy was removed from it.

Words in post: [242] Current total: [3,109] Belli: [3,000] Health: [152 - 35]

Haraxmant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Str: 70 | End: 50 | Spd: 60 | Int: 0 | Acc: 0
5/202 HP

a sword found its way into his shoulder, she had the drop on him, he couldn't exactly sense her, it wasn't like his blood senses were working right now, for some reason.... on top of that he didn't have haki, probably never would, who knows. She offered him one final out, he'd take it "Alright, I yield. Let's agree that losing two limbs in one day, isn't the best day to have." he said. He waited for the woman to remove her sword before he stood tall, and bowed to her slightly "You have won your freedom, out of respect for your victory, I'll keep your name silent, though, if we meet again, we'll always be enemies." he said, admitting defeat.

Equipment (Already Added)
Iron Knuckle [+10 Strength]

Word Count:
Total:
PonderingPenguin

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:15 am
User Image

STR ┋ 002 xxEND ┋ 003 xxSPD ┋ 007 xxACC ┋ 003 xxINT ┋ 010
                    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

A little tune for the road. To bid them success. And a whole lot of luck. It would be his request, and of course she would comply. Perching her bottom on the edge of a table nearest to her. Retrieving her violin, Shiri would bless the beings with her tune. Her spirit enriching them with strength. They were going to need it after all. Her tune wouldn’t be long, as a massive aura was felt. Head turning as hands lowered her instrument. Eyes on a window, which would soon be blown to bits. An arms raised to cover herself from the shards, she would soon eye the ruckus. Powerful beings had appeared and Both Dekura and Akura stood before them. Standing, she would take off. A smile off within all of this chaos. “Be safe” Gone with a dash and a tune on the wind.

Tahira would only watch in bewilderment. Though the girl had been talented. She herself feeling more courageous and strengthened. But her thoughts would remain on the odd woman. Pretty and talented. Though no drop of fear resided as she stood before Dekura. It amazed the young doctor. Though now wasn’t the time to remain in awe. The commotion outside would grow worse. Moving towards the blown way window, Tahira would watch in horror as the ground would lay waist to a massive creator. The ground in pure shambles as it appeared that the land was splitting. “It’s close to being a wasteland” It wasn’t safe to remain. “We should get out of here” She had acquired enough money. Though she wanted to live long enough to spend it.

But a scent would hit her nose, which would agitate her stomach. Hunger on the rise, as she turned her head. A table untouched by disaster. Adorned with food befitting a group of many. Though no one sat at this table. Either bodies unconscious rested on the floor, or many were duking it out on the battlefield. “Well, can’t let such a thing go to waste.” It wasn’t wise to let good food spoil. She did learn that much. Feet would glide her over and her bottom rested in a somewhat usable chair. It smelt good even at this vicinity and she was determined to dig in. Obviously there would be no need to rush departure just yet. And knowing the beast Kaito, he would more than likely be out on the battlefield for a while. If he had gone already.

[[ ]]

[[ W :: 414 ]]

Dcme

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Lerry Jive

North Lotus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:06 am
User ImageUser Image

•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

§ Health: 245/245
§ Spirit: 58
§ Speed: 75
§ Dexterity: 30

INDENT"§" Zaphiel boated really fast over to Torino to see chaos everywhere. He had no real idea what to expect. He certainly hoped nothing bad would happen with his sudden but inevitable arrival. He also doesn't have much to say or think without something happening, thus this post is going to be kinda small and fourth wall breaky but buffed to look big but the first three sentences are what is going to actually be counted for experience. I mean, Zaphiel again is in a hurry to get busy in this event. Perhaps an NPC would show up and fight him. Who knows.

[Words: 32 ]
[sTotal: ]
[iTotal: 718 ]

Battle Stats

Str: 0
End: 25
Acc: 25
Int: 85

[Merfolk]: +40 Spd | +20 End
[Medic]: +15 Int | +15 End

[Unarmed] : 0 Damage
[Pistol/Rifle]: 17 Damage
[Rifle w/ Scope]: 22 Damage

Techniques

Inventory

Rifle
Starter Pistol
Regulation Marine Badge
Alert DDM
Salvaging Kit
Fishing Kit

Participants Present

Dcme

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:13 am
User Image

"Meowwwwww~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Defy.

The chaos that'd engulfed Torino Kingdom was unheard of. Thousands fled, even more died. Destruction rained from the heavens as battles took place all over. Thanks to a single man who stood supreme over all others, or so he felt. Standing atop a mountain of rubble, Dekura clapped his hands together with a whimsical smile, looking back momentarily to Shiri, a fellow member of his crew. The actions committed today was just the start of a pivotal moment in history. This age of peace, a world with no dreams or aspirations to create a new brand of piracy; he couldn't allow it to exist any longer. The seas were there for any who might try their hand at them! "I knew the full force of the marines wouldn't rear their head, still, those Blackhearts shortened my time. I guess it's time for us to bid farewell." His voice sang high as fires burned - the smell of death and decay littered the area in the most vile of ways. He'd stop down from his makeshift throne, giving any left a eye before howling in laughter. "Mreooowwwshishishihi! If any of your friends have died today, then they were to weak to exist in my world! If you've lost lover or companion, they were too weak to exist in my world! If you don't hate me yet, then you're too weak to exist in my world!" Charismatic, he'd roar to all the remnants of this lost Kingdom.

A King was making his decree. Listen up or be left behind!

"You upstarts want my head, take it! Any of you want revenge, come for me! And if you despise me from the very pit of your soul, let that empower you to grow stronger! I am Dekura D. Ishballa, the man closest to being King of Pirates! If you want to stop me before I reach my throne, then come! Let nothing stop you! Not the marines! Not your fellow pirate! No one!" A free hand would slam down on the rubble, it beginning to rebuild itself several times over into what looked to be a makeshift platform that rose up into the sky. Another clasp of the hands and a sudden surge of electrical energy, taking a small form in the palm of the King's hand was created. The charge grew in size as moments went by, slowly becoming monstrous! "Let this Kingdom's downfall be my first command, I will be King no matter what! If you live even after this, then you've proven yourself a being fate smiled upon and are worthy to come for me. This day is monumental!" It was full. Massive. The uncharted stream of colossal force rose higher off his hand, a mad chesire smile to them all.

It was completely overwhelming. Foreboding. Omnimous; the might of this Man. Freely tossing his hand out, Dekura let Judgement fly, slowly careening downward to the island below. Any left began to flee in fear whilst others accepted their fate. Neither mattered to him any longer, there were other things to attend to. "I welcome you to join me in the greatest age of piracy known to this world. Come and see me in the Grand Line!" Away he went in a flash of light and down went his homage to the world. Left only behind a waking explosion that cleared the entire island from existence and streams of tears that told the story of those lost this day, those same shed tears combing together to form the phrase none would forget anytime soon.

This was the, "Dawning of Pirate Kind."

Story
The Torino Kingdom Event has come to a close! Everyone evacuate the thread as soon as possible or your character will be killed! All words in this event can be claimed for updating as interaction and everyone who participated gets 50,000 EXP flat +25,000 for every portion of the event you stayed for. So if your character was there since Dekura's arrival, you'll get 75,000 added to your total. If they were there for only two, 50,000. You get the idea. All marines involved receive one free rank up from stopping pirate kind! All pirates get 30,000 Million added to their bounty for the, "Dawning of Piracy.". Take what you got from this, add it to your own story. You've survived something phenomenal and the more your character is involved in guild events like these, the more infamy they'll get! Thank you all for joining and I appreciate you for sticking around! Finally, an announcement from the mods, Patch 1.5 will be live very soon with a major revamp to races, classes, gears, and custom items. As always, you'll get a character redo upon it dropping. To finish, The Grand Line will be opening along with the patch so everyone's stories can move forward. I thank you all again and see ya' soon!

Lerry Jive

Cinna-Apple Nami

PonderingPenguin

Haraxmant

Ryunosuke Ryusei

North Lotus

Misujage

Jubellation

Vemix

Master Cliff Fate

Sahana Kurumi

Illusorry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:16 pm
[Cassius Exits]  

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:06 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:26 pm
[Rune Exits]  

wisyuu

Omnipresent Bard

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:30 am
User Image

×××× Ⓨ ' Ⓢ Ⓗ Ⓣ Ⓞ Ⓛ Ⓐ ◥ ◤ Ⓐ Ⓝ Ⓚ Ⓗ
×××× ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

××××[ How long has it been since she’s traveled to the South Blue? Far too long, clearly. She can’t make heads or tails of these new structures. Island after island of her travels has been filled with nothing but unknown sights and fresh experiences. The dark skinned woman pads across the ashen grounds of the ruined kingdom. From the docks set to the outskirts, to the villages that humbly welcomed all travelers, and even to the forests and guideposts. Everything has been reduced to rubble and dust. The charred bones of the people who had been trying to run away can still be found scattered about. Farms and cargo lay violated and irreparable. The woman’s eyes painfully gaze around the zone, unable to comprehend how such a thing was allowed to happen. From the reports, even a Gorosei had made his presence known here, but yet here lies the kingdom. Obliterated, with all of its citizens removed from the face of the planet.

Y’shtola continues moving forward, eventually finding herself at another village. She can only look around in silence, hoping to the gods that there is even a single person still left alive here. But to no avail. No matter how many homes she rummages through, there is nothing but burns and dust. That is, until she finds one building in particular. One such building that, while still completely ravaged, has but a single structures still standing within. “A container…? Wait, that could be…!” he begins before jogging over. With but a light touch, the container shakes and collapses over. After shifting the steel platings aside, she finds what she was hoping to. “A cellar!” Happily, Y’shtola fights with the heavy cellar door, finally yanking it open, causing the door to crack in two halves. After tossing them away, with haste she places her hands on either end of the entrance and calls out. “Is anyone alive?! Please, if there are any survivors, answer me! I’ve come to help!” But there is no reply. With a heavy heart, she can only hope for the best now.

No longer accepting her patience, she climbs down the staircase herself, coughing a bit from the dust attempting to filter up and out of the entrance way now. As if it were being held here against it will for so long. After finally making it down, she realizes that the light emanating from the entrance wouldn’t be enough to light this place. “It’s far too dark. If I’m not mistaken, I should have a… ah, there it is.” she says, pulling out a light and shining it slowly across the room corner to corner. About halfway through the room she finds a body crouched over, huddled over something as is protecting it. “H-Hello…?” she calls, but once again, receives no reply. The marine hesitates for a few moments before walking closer, pausing, and walking closer still. For them to be huddled up this way, this person is probably just terrified, right? After all, what happened here must have been far above traumatic. Seeing your entire kingdom vaporized in the span of a single day, with no means to have protected it.

The feeling must be too much. As she gets close now, her free hand begins to reach for the shoulder of the person, moving slowly and with care so as to not frighten them. “You have no need to worry. I’m a marine. I’ve come here to help rescue any survivors…” she begins before placing a hand on the shoulder finally. But to her dismay, she still receives no reply. Worried now, more than before, Y’shtola holds up her light, scanning the body, but is taken aback after carefully seeing the person’s body amidst the faint light. They’re charred. Completely blackened as if coal. Ash falls from their body after the woman snatches her hand back, causing the man’s tattered shirt to fall over. A massive hole is revealed through his backside, and clean through the front. She walks around now, wanting to see what this person could have been trying to protect down here all alone, but as she sees, her heart sinks. “By the gods…” A small child, easily a toddler, had been lying there being protected.

But whatever destruction it was that took the island must have cleaved through even the cellar, and perfectly pierced the man, and completely fried the baby. Having lost the willpower to look at this tragic scene any longer, she turns away and heads back for the staircase. “How horrible it must have been to experienced this cruelty up close. These innocents stood no chance in the face of such madness…” Her feet slowly carry her up the stairs now, but with one last look she turns to face the father and his daughter. Y’shtola had laid them down next to one another, with the father holding the child between his arms now. The thing he could not do before death so unfairly stole away his final moments. “Forgive us.” she states, having to apologize for not having the ability to save them. She leaves the cellar behind. “Just how many more places like this are left about the kingdom. On this forsaken island… How could this have been allowed to happen, and, why did it need to come to this?”

She shakes her head, not able to make heads or tails of this tragic forsaken land. Having no further interest in the small village, she continues her path towards the kingdom proper. The capital of this land. As she heads down the remains of the ruined main road, she finds a patch of greenery with exotic looking stalk. Taking the time to kneel, she grabs hold of a single strand and breaks it off, peeling the thing plant. In moments she has the tail end pursed between her lips. The particular plant acts as an mentally calming aphrodisiac. It helps one feel good, while keeping their body and mind relaxed. The only side effect is that taking in large doses at once can become rather addictive. “If things are left this way… I’ll have to begin restorative measures soon. Things can’t stay like this, or the island will do nothing more than become a lost kingdom for the dead. I can’t let that happen. Not without trying to fix it, at least.”

Her decision had been made. With things as they are, nothing good will come of this. She heads deeper into the island, traveling further and further. Days pass, and she makes way closer to the capital, all while surveying the surrounding lands. If she can get a clearer picture on what needs to be done, she can call for reinforcements with the restoration. ]

×××× ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

××××
Ⓞ Ⓒ Ⓒ: Restoration Process - [ 1,121 / 2,500 ]
××××Ⓦ Ⓞ Ⓡ Ⓓ Ⓢ: 1,121

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image
𝐆𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It had taken some time before Giselle had gotten notice of what happened at the Torino Kingdom, but once she had received the information in the form of an alert to the HQ during her rest period from the spar with the officer, the young marine had hurried as fast as she could to help with the restoration effort early. It was a relatively medium length journey to the destination, with Giselle having passed the time by either sketching or recording her thoughts of the day in her personal notebook. There was little to really do with all the downtime when you had very few things do with people that you did not actually have that close of a personal relationship with. That and most of these men were too busy shooting her looks she would rather not explore in.

Upon arrival in the island through a side entrance, Giselle was speechless. The destruction was enough to be be mistaken for some type of island wide explosion. Buildings were in shambles, roads had been reduced to patches of earth speckled with the occasional piece of road that had defied all odds and survive somehow. She stepped foot off the dock and and bit her lip as a few survivors were beginning to go through the pieces of their once peaceful town. A few were much too busy breaking down in the middle of the road, a mother crying on the ground as several young children did their best to crowd around her and comfort her as best they could. Giselle stopped in front of them as she helped the woman up. "Shhhh, it's alright. Zee Marines are here. We'll take care of everyzing, okay? You should get to zafety near the docks, and make sure zat your children remain zafe." The french woman gave a comforting smile as the woman managed to halt her tears enough to gaze up towards Giselle. "O-Oh, all right. I-It was horrible. Everything started...Come on, kids. L-Let's wait for the other marines to help out." The woman corralled all the children around her and ushered them to the docks as Giselle watched them for several steps before moving on with her tour of the island.

The time alone help ease her mind somewhat, but left her wondering whether or not the destruction caused could even be restored. To do such would take months, if not even a full year or so, to reach the level of normalcy that it had attained before whatever had happened here. She walked on the side road that would lead her through a small towns before arriving at the grand kingdom itself. The doubts in her mind plagued her with each step she took down the road. This was the first real piece of action that she had found herself in ever since joining the marines. The loss of life and family, it did not help matters for her mind. Giselle did her best to shake these thoughts off as best she could and push herself to hurry towards the next town to silence these voices in her head. There would be time for wallowing in her self doubt later.

Approaching on the next town on her route towards the kingdom, Giselle approached the remains of another town with great disgust at what she had come across. The entire village had little in terms of stable looking buildings, with no real signs of movement or signs of life. She moved to the ruins of the first building as she was met with a grisly fate. The roof had collapsed onto an unfortunate couple who were now buried underneath the debris. Craning her head aside, she forced herself to move towards the next house along the way as this house held nothing of real value. Tools were sprawled out everywhere with a few packages having been broken open and robbed by whatever means. A strange sight, especially in given the situation, but there would be time to investigate at a later date. She closed the door before hearing the faint cry of a young voice from one of the nearby houses. "Ma-Mommy! Daddy! Please wake up! I'm scared. Please wake up..." In such a few words, Giselle had felt her heart instantly shatter to pieces as she recklessly charged towards the voice as the cries grew louder. The french marine turned the corner to enter another house and walk across the room into the bedrooms.

She found herself staring at a young boy crying and attempting to force his mother and father awake, who sat against the wall sustaining a great deal of damage to their heads. The mother lied in the corner with a trail of blood pooling down the wall and slowly heading towards the door. The father lied on top of her, motionless as part of the roof lied on top of him. A hopelessly painful death, but despite all odds, this child seemed to be the sole survivor of this conflict. She swallowed her emotions and knelt down as the child turned to face her, revealing a small bruise on his cheek. "I-It's okay, little one. I am a Marine. Ah-I can help. We need to get you to zafety." She gave a forced smile as the child shook his head and back up towards the bodies of his parents. "No! Mommy and Daddy have to wake up! I won't go without them!" Feeling the remnants of her heart shatter at this response, Giselle furrowed her brows as she took another step closer. It would be a painful response, but one that he would need to hear. "Your parents...I can understand you want zhem to come, b-but..." A pause came and went as she bite her lip at the response she was about to give. "Zhey cannot come, little one. Zhe event zat came here...claimed zheir lives. Zhey are...dead." A brief look of fear was in the boy's eyes as he shook and stomped his feet. "N-No! You're lying! They just have to wake up!" The marine took another step forward before carefully wrapping her arms around the child in a comforting hug. He threw a tantrum before coming to terms with what happened and hugging Giselle back. She sat there for a minute, patting the boy's head and standing up as she gently took his hand. "My name Gizelle, a marine. I was heading towards zee kingdom to help clean up. Make zure to stay by me so you don't get lost, okay?" The boy gave a nod as the two left the house and began on their way towards the kingdom.

The two continued their way towards the kingdom, Giselle occasionally looking down to check on the trembling child during the walk towards the main area of the kingdom. She was hopefully that she could keep an eye on her new friend there until he could be taken to a safe place by marines who could find such a place. For now, Giselle and him continued to walk while taking frequent breaks for him to rest his legs. When he was tired, the blonde would carry him as he rested and slept, being faintly reminded of her younger brother back home in the West Blue. It had taken a day or so, but the two had reached the main area of the island. Looking down to her friend, Giselle ruffled his hair and turned back to face the entryway in the kingdom, or at least what was left of it. "Here we are, little one. Let's zee if any ozher marines can help us find you a place to stay, non? But first, food. Zhat journey has left me starving." She said cheerfully while hurrying inside of the gates. Officials were quite busy rounding up all of the wounded or survivors and taking them to safety, with the latter of which appearing quite shocked and in a state of disbelief at the entire situation. She held the boy's hand tighter while heading into a nearby inn where a few civilians were being treated for wounds. After a bit of talking it over with the officials who were in charge of the situation, Giselle had managed to obtain a small amount of food for the child along with some water. They sat themselves down on a chunk of stone wall outside as she watched him eat, her eyes wandering over the damage that the place had sustained during this attack. Once finding a person to watch over the child, Giselle recieved a call on her den den mushi about another place who had been attacked and needed assistance with restoring order. She quickly left and headed for Foosha.

[ 2,500 / 2,500 l Restoration Completed! ]

Ρᴡʀ 10 (20) || Eɴᴅ 05 (15) || Sᴘᴅ 05
Iɴᴛ 00 || Aᴄᴄ 05 || Sᴘɪ 0
ooc - - -

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:10 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 300 // Spd: 100 // End: 200 // Int: 0 // Pro: 0 // Acc: 0 // Spt: 384

Torino Kingdom. Over a year ago, this very island had been the focal point of multiple incidents that had drawn the attention of the whole world as it escalated. Back then, Luka was a little more hopeful and optimistic with her faith in the Marines. She had arrived here in response to a call about a giant sea monster attacking the place right after she had been assigned a partner to work with. Vittoria. She was a young lady with monochromatic eyes and hair with a strange power related to ice cream. At the time, Luka had the power to manipulate her own shadow. A cursed power she had accidentally obtained in her childhood that had robbed her of the ability to swim. They had arrived to having a ship getting capsized, both of them nearly drowning on account of their unnatural powers. Once they finally hit land, the other culprit had been encountered attempting to flee before he was taken in. There was also some weird happenings afterwards and Luka herself can't very clearly recall some of it as things seemed to happen that shouldn't have been possible and reality had been altered in some strange way it seemed as anyone involved likely wouldn't have had a clear recollection of it all. Of course that wasn't the only thing that had happened there.

After Luka had returned to the base, there was a world wide alert sounded almost immediately after. One of the Yonkou, the four great pirate lords, had arrived at Torino and made quite the scene. There was widespread panic as nobody had heard of a Yonkou leaving the New World to enter the Blue Seas. Everyone had started flocking to the place. People came to speak with the man, some made bargains and deals, others spoke rudely and were punished by him. But soon after, he started to destroy everything with his crew as he made a call to arms of all piratekind. The Marines had their hands full and even Luka had to deal with a rematch with an old rival and his clearly overcompensating for something meito. Of course they never really got into it much as Dekura, the big man himself obliterated the island personally. All the fighting was interrupted and most anyone involved was taken out of commission from the massive shockwave. It took several months before a proper reconstruction effort had even been able to get started really before things finally started to return to some minuscule semblance of normality once again.

So many things had happened afterwards as well. One of the strongest Marines at the time had randomly destroyed the Head Building and used his Alert Den Den Mushi to declare war on the world for some inexplicable reason. Every active duty Marine had been forced to respond of course and once there, the very short marine had somehow changed their entire appearance and demeanor. It likely would have been a more dramatic turn of events if anyone even knew who the ******** they were beforehand, but said Marine had been quite the loner and didn't seem to like working with or interacting with other people very much so by most everyone else's perspective the whole event and character change was straight out of left field. Of course said individual also just sort of started wiping the floor with everyone that came at them due to the sheer power gap that existed at the time and most people were forced to just sort of flee or risk death at the time. The Fleet Admiral Oshino himself had to arrive to deal with the perpetrator and from there many things became a blur. It can be safely assumed that Oshino put the little upstart in their place as he should have before taking him to be publicly executed for their blatant and uncalled for betrayal of the World Government and the Marines they were sworn to serve. Perhaps personal stress was related to the task, or they became traumatized. Either way, such was only another example as to why children shouldn't be allowed to act as full fledged Marines. For some reason it kept happening though. If she ever attained the rank of Fleet Admiral, Luka would be sure to change that.

Speaking of Luka, she was a full year older since that time. It all seemed like some distant memory to her these days. So much has changed since then. She had her belief in the Marines questioned time and time again, she had even gotten that damned Devil Fruit removed by some miracle of science. Of course that was a very painful procedure however and it forced Luka to actually use some of that vacation time she never took normally. She even had a line scar on her right side from that one clash she had with the previously mentioned pirate wielding a blade that clearly overcompensates for something. Of course she isn't really sure how that injury had been sustained in the first place since it was by all logical rights impossible in the circumstances that led up to it but that memory was also a bit hazy to her these days.

Beyond that she had even been reunited with her brother (adopted) Ran. Only to be informed of the truly corrupt nature of the very World Government she swore to serve. It was an unpleasant revelation and a brief reunion truthfully as they were soon forced to part ways while technically being left on opposite sides of the primary conflict on all the seas. But at least she knew he was out there, alive and well. It gave her a very much needed sense of peace of mind at the time and helped her reconfirm her personal beliefs and goals.

And so, one year later, here she was. Older, wiser, more mature, and working on adding the newly reinvigorated Torino Kingdom to her list. Speaking with officials and townspeople as she was placing the entire island under her own personal and direct supervision as a member of the Marines. It was only the first of many however. She was acting out on the last orders she had been given by Fleet Admiral Oshino, which had placed the South Blue under her jurisdiction. She still had a duty to perform and people to protect. She didn't want to let anyone down again. She wanted to protect everyone but this was the best she could do to get started.

[Torino Kingdom takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000]

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHealth; 200 || Str; 05 || Spd; 05 || End; 05 || Int; 05 || Acc; 05 || Prw; 05 || Dex; 0 || Spt; 0xxxxxxx

Lily would look unphased for the most part by the hostile stares, the feeling of coldness that reverberated through her wasn't understood by her. She thought hard on what that feeling could be in the human tongue, 'Alert? No, what is this feeling?' she was thinking hard about it as she wandered behind Luka, 'Is this hate?" she wondered mildly, 'Maybe....though I read that it's supposed to be a boiling feeling not this cool one. Is it loneliness? Possibly." she thought as she would briefly touch where her lungs were and let out a deep breath which seemed to relieve the contrite cool feeling in her chest. She would look to Luka when she started to speak, it seemed the Lieutenant hadn't noticed what had happened, possibly deep in her thoughts again, she didn't blame the woman, Lily had been stuck in her own once again. Human feelings were hard for her to understand even now, her stint as a slave had robbed her of a lot of growth she needed to understand the majority of what she felt. The only feelings she could recognize within moments were fear, exhaustion and pain, even in the marines she hadn't experienced any of the emotions she read about. Joy and laughter were the ones she craved the most, but she couldn't find any reason to be either. Luka had tugged her out of her deep thoughts again, an apology and a demerit on the Lieutenants own species, strange. Blue eyes narrowed slightly as she would try to put a word to Luka's actions, "Is she attempting to comfort me? Was I upset?" she thought before she'd nod slowly, "I suppose that can be attributed to most species." she amended as Luka continued on. Lily tilted her head at the lieutenant's words and then looked almost thoughtful. The fishmen's eyes softened slightly from the neutral look they always seemed to carry, "I see. Humans are indeed a very strange species. I suppose one can only hope they grow out of such ways." she commented while Luka had seemed to realize she had ranted a bit at the chore girl. With another hasty apology Luka would quickly settle things and lead the way back towards the ship, "Embarrassment?' she pictured the way Luka had rubbed her head and seemed to get a little flustered. She wondered why she was flustered over informing Lily of her opinions, well it didn't matter now, they were leaving.

Relaxing was the perfect word to describe once again swimming near the boat in the cool salty tides of the ocean, she loved the quiet and the lack of beings within the water. When they approached the next island she would hoist herself up with her tentacles, the white of her suit clinging to her form as water slicked her. The white tentacles that were drifting around her would slowly retract back into their home and soak in the water stored there, "Hm." she looked weary as she would follow behind Luka. The woman's remarks and offerings of a solution towards the problem they had earlier would be accepted though Lily felt...doubtful of the problem being solved so easily, human's were already giving the two of them a wide berth once again. Did Lily look like she was afflicted by the plague? No, she was always this pale and white...and tall....humans were staring at her head where her tentacles which actually sprouted from the back of her neck resided in a water resoviour she wore. The woman twitched slightly at the idea of them throwing rocks at her head, she disliked when her tentacles dry out, they became itchy and irritating when she didn't keep them moist. The idea of having to replace the helmet style item would be annoying. Luka's question drew her out of her thought's once again, "Why did I...join the navy..." she mumbled as she thought about it she'd look curious, "I was actually born in the East Blue where we were ruled by fishmen pirates. I don't recall their names now, but back then before they were a problem our little town was left alone." she stated recalling the story with little to no emotion, "When they caught wind of how our home actually was.." she didn't elaborate about the city hidden underground in water, "The pirates decided to use it as a base, they murdered many of us in cold blood, drug us out into the streets and let our blood wash away in the tide." she worded it carelessly as she would look lost in her memories, "They took many of the children there, my sister and myself included." she murmured her eyebrows pulling into a furrow, "We were slaves for a while, beaten and treated as nothing more than property. My sister Lilac was a great girl, she made plans for all of us children to escape the pirates..." she grimaced as her chest tightened, ah this was heart ache, "but it went all wrong. She was caught and she was killed right in front of all of us as an example. We were lucky though, the Navy was there that day and they caught on to what happened because a young minkman had smelled my sister's blood." she recalled, "They found us, they liberated us, but my sister was still gone. I decided that I wanted to carry on her strong spirit. So I joined the marines to save people who were abused like I." she finished her face returning to it's neutral expression, "I suppose that would be my reason correct?" she mused staring blankly at Luka.

[ Torino Kingdom takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000 ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Cor Contritum

Raider

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:22 am
Porting down in South Blue, Thaddeus had made a promise that he was going to come and conquer these lands, looking back now. That promise would never come true. That didn't mean he wouldn't come back periodically from time to time in order to check on the place. Entering through Baterilla it would be evidently clear that the marine presence was firmly placed in South Blue. No doubt a response to Dekura's attack a year ago. Sailing on the Valhalla Screaming, Thaddeus Boone and company would lounge around planning their attack on the island. "In response to the attack on Torino Kingdom a year ago, it seems that the world government has turned their attention toward south blue." A brief summary of the events that had transpired a year ago, it was a quick run down of the situation. The agents of Baroque Works were very busy and their mission was very important. Even though West Blue was the real objective, the organization had turned their attention toward the south. The Marine presence there threatened business transactions to and from the blue. It also threatened the delicate power balance on the seas, and he couldn't have that. No matter how you spun it, The organization couldn't have marines flexing their muscles, tightening security and making it more difficult to trade, they couldn't have the marines showing off their control over the area discouraging pirates from committing crimes. It was bad for business. Who would the marines turn to if they had everything under control. Sometimes you had to stir up a little trouble, in order to secure your position. "We can't have these lawmen getting too strong." Thaddeus would instruct, leaning forward toward his men and the rest of the operation. "A strong structured marine crew, threatens our wallet more and more by the passing minute." Pacing around the room, The one eye'd man would preach like a general inspiring his army. "And that's bad for The Organization." He would leave off, presenting the idea that a heavy marine presence posed a threat to the organization. Riling members up in order to take action. But just as they usually did. They had to operate from the shadows, Thaddeus risked his status as a law abiding citizen if he were caught tampering with the Marine Outpost. So he just wouldn't allow himself to get caught.

He had to plan it right, he had to move his hand in the dark in order to pull this off. Thinking to himself in the dark of his ships quarters, Mr. 0 sat in silence, Baroque Work operative awaiting him to speak once more. "Tell me, what type of things can devastate a community over night?" Dub would ask, pulling a cigar from his jacket pocket. Sparking it, he would answer his own question before anyone could even give an educated guess. "Drugs." He said, staring grimly at his men. A new influx of drugs would begin the chaos and confusion within the hearts of the people, so much so that it would create a counter culture to the new wave of patriotism that swept the Southern Sea. Thaddeus remembered when the South was lawless and free. It was a much better place, then underneath the totalitarian thumb of the World Government. Never did he think of himself as a revolutionary, but when you messed with a man's wallet. You sorta force his hand. With a cigar in his mouth, Thaddeus would release a thick cloud of nicotine smoke into the air before uttering. "We need to stir up some civil unrest within the islands." Passing his hand through his long ginger hair. "We need to do so without bringing any direct attention to the organization. To do such would be shameful to our reputation." Mr. Zero would say forbidding agents to get caught. To be a member of Baroque Works you needed to have certain skills, stealth fullness, and resourcefulness where definitely traits that one must have in order to be an asset to the gang. "Any Questions?" The boss would say, clasping his hands together. "Perfect!" he would shout, realizing everyone understood their assignments and the requirements for completing the job. "Then let's get to work." Thaddeus would say, just before escaping from the dimly lit under carriage of the ship, to the rays of light up above on the deck. From the ship, Agents would spread out, all across South Blue. Trying to lessen the governments hold over the area. That was their mission, in order to complete that objective. Mr. Zero would have to meet with the local crime bosses.

Starting from top to bottom, Thaddeus would take a boat over to Torino Kingom, the very spot where He and Dekura met, where he and Nima finally parted ways, the area held some symbolic value to him. But now it held even more. Stepping off to shore, Thaddeus would dissapear into the dense jungle no doubt to cause havoc for anyone on the island. Not having a bounty was liberating in it's own way. Not because he didn't have to worry about marines. The incident at Ridus Village taught him that the average Marine was just a bonehead in a uniform. No because of some sort of super badass mercenary coming to kick his a**. It was liberating because you could go where ever you want. Almost no where was off limits. Especially with Thaddeus and his devil fruit ability. Hiding out in the slums of Torino. Thaddeus would begin the slow decay of Marine influence in the area. Supplying local criminals with drugs and illegal guns dirt cheap. He wanted crime to have another spike, and just has he wanted it, it happened. Using secret code names and hidden meeting spots Thaddeus would supply 2 rival gangs with guns, drugs, and blades. All while pretending to be a little helpless civilian. For as long as he was one Torino the Marines were wiser in the slightest. They were much to busy trying to create a long over due infrastructure for South Blue. Meanwhile Baroque Works agent scattered around the sea meddling in Marine affairs and causing general mayhem in the guise as civilians. Everything in disguise in order to make the Marine's believe that the South was unsettleable, savage and untamed by time. While the people of South blue had a reputation of being brash and ferrous people. Thaddeus worked to further enforce that stereotype. Creating situations within the sea which made the civilian population seem extremely hateful and bitter toward law enforcement officers.

As the drugs filled the streets it turned neighbor against neighbor, returning South Blue to it's savage roots. While Thaddeus sat in a drug den, staring down at the rocky streets of Torino ravine. Cigar smoke clouding the room. Overlooking the chaotic city day by day the attitude toward Marines would become more bitter and more bitter, as Marines started arresting publicly intoxicated people, as well as unruly civilians. While the conflict had yet to reach it's peak. Tensions were still beginning to boil over, how long before the Marines lost their grip on the Provence, what then? What would they do then, send over a marine squad in order to regain the peace on the streets. Day by day the grip over the area was beginning to loosen, whatever cultural shift had occurred to make the people of South Blue more passive, more docile. It was beginning to backfire now. Publicly, the community of South Blue had had enough of the Marine occupation. Or so they stated. With Baroque tampering with the streets All manner of bums and addicts would begin roaming around. Making it much harder for Marines to detect who was a potential criminal and who was just a good for nothing beggar.

The plan was working just as followed. Sitting in a little hotel room Thaddeus would attempt to get into contact with other Baroque Work members. Which was difficult to do without den den mushi. But through word on the street Thaddeus would begin to understand what exactly was going down in the other provinces of South Blue. From riots, to mass looting, and governmental corruption. The organization was sowing the seeds of despair within the the southern most sea. All while remaining out of the public eye, and simultaneously out of the marine's radar. They employed hit and run tactics which made them extremely maneuverable. Able to move from one place to another at break neck speeds, and focus on several objectives at once. The organization had already marked the new wave of patriotism as the enemy of the people and that type of blemish couldn't be allowed to stand. South Blue had always been a safe haven for criminals and pirate scum. It should have never fallen into the trap of the World Government. Expressing an interest in Torino Kingdom. Thaddeus would use it at an example to the rest of the blues. Carefully positioning people in roles of power, or influencing people toward supporting his objective. Baroque Works weren't the only ones troubled by the strong marine presence in the area, other beatniks and hardened criminals knew damn well that The Marines had to go, the only way was when and how.

With Torino Kingdom in a very fragile state, civil unrest reached an all time high. It seemed that the civilians had turned against the marines. The cultural narrative had changed people in the south were fed up with the Marine occupation. They were better off without it, or so Thaddeus' supporters told them. Never the less, it was time for the final act. The organization needed to plan something so outrageous that it would inrage the community into a riot. The way he would do so, planting incriminating evidence of the drug trade on local marine captains. He had his men secretly sneak into the Marine outpost in the dead of night. Placing evidence in locations, while Baroque Works organized the press to find said evidence not even 3 hours after they'd planted it. Creating a massive scandal about how the Marines were responsible for the recent epidemic of drugs and violence. Amassing the town, massive protest would be held outside of the marine outpost, calling for the removal of the heavily armed Marine Outpost to be removed from the country. Thousands upon thousands of people stood in protest of the recent actions done by the marines, or so the thought. Overlooking the protest from the balcony of his hotel suite. Thaddeus would smirk down at the crowd. "Do it..." he would command to a millions member, setting up a chain of events which would lead to a massive riot. Hiding within the protesters, masked criminals who've allied themselves with Baroque Works in order to remove the Marines from power. They were there to insight the people and stir up trouble.

All it took was one Molotov, with tension between the civilians and the marines reaching an all time high. That one molotov was the final nail in the coffin everyone was waiting for. As the fiery cocktail burst into flames, The civilians of Torino Kingdom wouldn't stand for anymore, they understood now that authoritarian world government would have to be removed from the province by force. Storming the marine compound the citizens of Torino would riot, and rampage so forcefully that they would leave the Marine outpost in ruins, the blue flag of the marines burnt to ash. Watching ever so giddily, Thaddeus decided that his work here was done, and it was time to get, while the getting was good. Smirking all the way Torino would become the heart of the incoming push back to the Marine presence. As word would get out about Torino's riot it would signal to the other Baroque Works members scattered around South Blue, that Mr. 0 had successfully completed his mission. The moral of the gang would rise as the power and influence of the gang would begin to grow.

With nothing left here for him, Thaddeus no longer wanted control of South Blue, since Dekura, It'd become a hot spot for activity both Marine and World Government. He was only here to cause confusion in the masses, the people of Torino did most of the work to be honest. It was time for him to make his humble escape from the country now. It was back into the hands of the people. And perhaps one day the entire blue would be liberated from Marine occupation. Escaping to the local docks, Thaddeus and his band of guns for hire would escape onto the Valhalla, departing from Torino Kingdom, as the blaze from the newly formed, newly destroyed Marine Outpost there would rise high above the city. Smoke bellowing out signaling to the other island within east blue, that the revolution was beginning. While Thaddeus wanted no part in being some manner of folk hero or some visionary revolution preacher. He couldn't deny his role in sparking the flames of change within the heart of the civilians at Torino Kingdom. With the Marine left to battle the raging rioters, Thaddeus' job for the most part was done. The only thing to do now was ride off into the sunset. and wait for another opportunity to strike. Baroque Works moved in very mysterious ways, which was why they were destined to be so successful.

"Job well done chaps!" Boone would say to the millions and billions members whom helped aid him in this declaration of independence of sorts. Pouring drinks for his nakama a party was to be held on the Valhalla. The Baroque Works crew had completed their objective, and done it within record time. Pouring drinks and singing sea shanties Mr. 0 and his henchmen would then escape the country by sea. Leaving in the middle of the carnage they'd engineered and manufactured. Revolutions where none of their business, even though in the past Baroque Works had taken part in many. Being thrust into the category of Revolutionary was not in the organizations best interest. As of now, the world still didn't know about Baroque Works' return. But in time they would, once the news got out, every Marine and their mother would be hot on their trail trying to corner members at every opportunity they got. While the gang was highly active and powerful enough to take on most other pirate crews, a direct confrontation with the marines would most likely lead to the organization being splintered and that could prove to be disastrous for every members personal ambitious. Baroque Works wasn't ready to go public yet, but once the time came. The entire world would be talking about the organization with infamy or perhaps praise. Depending on what side of the coin you were on. With the Red sails of the Valhala set down at rull speed Thaddeus boone and his accomplices would escape to high sea, leaving behind a brand new liberated territory and bringing with them the spark of revolution.

[EXIT]

[Torino Liberation~! 2,500/ 2,500]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:06 pm
User Image[Enter from the West Blue]

Having left the organization known as Baroque Works in the past, along with Thaddeus, Samantha closed a chapter of her life's history. She turned a new leaf and was ready to begin this new chapter with nothing but good things, and the memory of a certain black haired marine's thighs. Ever since their fateful meeting in Ridus, although they did not even exchange glances, Sam made sure to keep reminding herself of that beauty, so that if they ever met, she would actually approach the marine. Disregarding completely the fact that she was now a pirate and her head would reward with money whoever turned her in to the Marine. But now was not time to think about that. She was in the middle of her first journey after leaving the identity of Miss Three behind. Her main goal, at the moment, was to continue her quest for money in order to advance with her research. And she already had a new target, the kingdom of Torino, that had been released from the influence and protection of the Marine recently.

Unlike Kano, that had a distinguished architecture, Torino was closer to what Samantha considered a common kingdom. In other words, it had an architecture she was familiar with. She rowed towards the port's docking area and, once she reached it, tied her boat to the docks. There was a man who seemed to look after the ships and boats of that part of the docks so she handed him some beli in order to get him to watch over her old boat. Walking away from the docking area, she headed towards where the storages were, beyond the administrative buildings, where she could gather information relevant to her visit. Whether there were any particularly wealthy merchants, big banks or careless pirates. On her way, however, she noticed a flier pinned on a signboard where one usually would find important notices and wanted posters. An advertisement, inviting people to go and see the live performance of someone entitled Geno, The Magnificent. It had all of the basic information of the show so it was easy for her to head over once it was about time for the show to start.

Word Count: 368/600 (Minor Raid)

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Cor Contritum

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 86!

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:40 pm
User Image
Geno The Magnificent, Blue Mage Lv 1

With one adventure successful, and so many more to be had, the wandering Blue mage set his sails towards a somewhat familiar place. He'd been here before over a year ago when he had come across what he had once mistaken for the lord of the seas, Leviathan. Unfortunately it had simply ended up being a very large fish that happened to be able to speak. An interesting find regardless. But that aside this kingdom was more importantly the site of that fateful day one of the four great pirate lords had shown up in the Blue Seas. He had obliterated the entire island back then with what Geno could have only assumed was the most powerful casting of Thundaja he had ever witnessed. It was truly impressive and he'd have to find that man some day to ask about where he had gained such powerful thunder magics.

Docking his small and very much temporary vessel on the docks once again, the young mage started to 'glide' down the street somehow, legs not even moving as he plastered up a new set of posters for his magic show later that evening. With only a bit of time to prepare, he made sure to use a few persuasive words with the major to get himself an elevated stage this time to work with which was good. It would have a single facing this time unlike the last show as he started to set up the stage himself and all the requisites for his performance.

Once evening had come, Geno stood up on stage as the crowd had gathered up to the stage and he smiled, snapping his fingers and the stage lights clicked on suddenly as he bowed to them all. "Greetings one and all, and welcome to my magic show~! Now as you can see there is nothing up my- Oh sorry!" He had pulled down his sleeve, only to have a small jet of flame shoot out as he did, getting a small laugh as he repeated this with his other sleeve more cautiously. As he smiled, he claps and the lights flickered a bit and his hands suddenly held pigeons after the darkness flicker. He let's them fly out as he pulled out a bottle of water, pouring it onto his open palm as it started to instantly freeze in his palm, forming a growing spike of ice as people stared in awe at the blatant magical effect. He chuckled and and swings his arm, the spike went flying up suddenly and then he made a 'finger fun' and 'fired' before it suddenly exploded in sparkling ice shards around him, getting more of an applause.

The show continued on with similar mythical displays of his command over the elements, from actually throwing small bolts of lightning across the stage at targets to light up, to setting the top of water ablaze as people watched, and even levitating metal balls around at will for everyone's entertainment. As the night got darker he smiled, stepping forth to speak. "Now as much fun as it has been showcasing my abilities to you all, I want you all to remember that such powers take a lot of dedication and concentration and some day even you can all learn them with proper training~ I would love ever so much to indulge you all in where to learn this power from...but alas, I believe my time has run out." The crowd seemed disappointed as he pulled out a nice silver pocket watch, waiting for the last few seconds to tick for midnight. "I must bid you all...adieu~!" He flourished a bow as the entire stage went dark as the lights went out suddenly. Throughout the whole siting area, smoke explosions seemed to go off suddenly, quickly spreading a gas around with a mild yet fast acting tranquilizer effect through the crowd. Any and all normal humans and civilians would begin to pass out as Geno would suddenly be seen in the crowd, casually humming as he walked along the crowd, emptying wallets and purses before returning the empty containers to their owners. After all he wasn't a thief, he was simply taking his payment for the performance.

[Minor Raid of Torino Kingdom 650/650]

Samael of Light

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas