Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Baterilla [Raided] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:55 am
User ImageUser Image
Geno The Magnificent, Archmage Lv 4

He paused, having completely forgotten about the fact that she was still wearing that adorable bunny suit as she came over to him. He coughed a bit as he made sure to keep his eyes from wandering her beautiful form before she suggested they get some food. He blinked and chuckled softly with a nod. "Yes breakfast sounds like a good start. A slightly weird time of day for it but I'm not opposed at all." He looks out into the town and to her. "I'm sure we can find a diner or something in town before we do the rest of our shopping here then. After we eat we can start with the Den Den Mushis and um...*cough* maybe some new clothes for the trip?" He suggested, trying not to focus on her luscious hips as he suggested they obtain more outfits to wear along.

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:28 am
User ImageUser Image
Maybe, MAYBE, Sam had her own perception of time thrown off tracks. It should be afternoon yet somehow she thought it was morning. It might have been because they could not get a proper rest during the night. And she saw the lust in Geno's gaze. But none of that mattered before one's hunger. She did feel embarrassed but the hunger was stronger than the embarrassment. "I mean lunch!!! Lunch!! Who was it that said breakfast?!" she pretended that it was not her who said breakfast. Yes, it wasn't her. It might have been a certain magician who thought about how he took her out for dinner and ended up having breakfast with her. Archmages are frightening.

Since he understood, nevertheless, that she was hungry, Sam forgave him. And, when he added a comment about her outfit, she immediately brightened up. "Isn't it cute? I made it myself. A stage assistant needs to look decent on the stage." she replied, not even remembering whether they talked about her becoming his stage assistant or not. "If I find good cloth and threads here, I can make more~ for you too~" she added, not noticing his eyes on her figure.

Word Count: 198

Battle Data

Str: 05 | Prw: 95 | Def: 20 | Spd: 20 | HP: 305/305 | SP: 305/305

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:51 am
User ImageUser Image

He raised an eyebrow as she made a big deal about suggesting breakfast, as if it were a bad thing. Though breakfast or lunch were both fine with him honestly as he merely shrugged at her question. "Who indeed~" Though as her attention went to her outfit, he was legitimately surprised and impressed that she had made it herself, actually taking time to look at it properly, and not just her body in it this time. "You made this...? It looks fantastic!" He remarks, starting to circle around her, thumb and index finger at his chin as he inspected the work. "Such flawless seam work and you managed to make it fit perfectly for yourself which is harder than for another...That's quite impressive. I had no idea were were so talented with thread and needle." He nodded, looking at his own outfit. It was his slightly more worn traveling gear and the cape was admitted a bit tattered at the end. "I'd appreciate that a lot actually."

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Seeing Geno's excitement when she told him that she was the one who made the outfit, she felt excited as well. It was rare for her to find someone with similar interests or that appreciated her hobbies. In this case, it was related to their future jobs so Samantha was a little bit more excited than usual. As he circled around her, she pulled some parts of the outfit to show him the way the separate pieces of cloth were sewn together, the type of thread she used, among other things, like the elasticity of the outfit, creating the illusion of a perfect fit. Obviously, she didn't notice what she might have shown him by accident, as that kind of outfit forbade underwear. Fortunately she was unaware and her heart was safe. Her ego, however, was thoroughly caressed by his words as he praised her skills. "Leave it to me!! I'll make you the best outfit!!" she said while closing her fist and hitting her chest with it. At that time, her stomach would growl once more, interrupting their conversation.

Word Count: Laziness too strong

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was nice seeing her get so happy and excited as well, seeing her show pride in her work. Getting to know her a little more as he examined her work. Though as she tugged and pulled at her outfit, showing off the elasticity, his face went as red as the hide of Ifrit himself as he quickly turned away, glasses fogging up as he had caught a glimpse of something he shouldn't have. "Ah y-yes thank you very much!" He stuttered slightly as her stomach growled and he pointed ahead, quickly marching into town. "Ah yes food, you must be famished! Let us be off then to find a suitable establishment shall we?"

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:14 am
User ImageUser Image
Geno's reddened cheeks were temporarily overlooked as Samantha's swollen ego also seemed to impair her perception of obvious signs that he was embarrassed. She only noticed his state when he stuttered as he thanked her in advance. At that point she mistook it as him being embarrassed by her promising to give him a special outfit for free. But she didn't judge him. She was embarrassed as well as her stomach growled again, leaving her in an awkward situation. When Geno reacted by saying she must be famished, she wanted to pout and deny his statement but the hunger made it undeniable. That didn't stop her from hearing it as if he said she needed to eat a lot though. Feeling a bit pouty, she used magnetism and took the iron marbles from her bag, forming a small platform with them, where she sat down and floated beside him. "Aren't you hungry too?" she asked while looking around to see if she could find a restaurant.

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Keeping his new cursed to wander eyes facing forwards, the young magic user continued as the fairly unusual looking pair went into town. Naturally people would stare because he was dressed rather oddly and she was dressed rather...erotically. He did glance over as he realized she was floating, only adding to the reactions to the duo by the natives as he was asked about his own hunger. "Well of course I'm hungry as well, but I may have gotten lost at sea once or twice so I'm a little more used to being without food for extended periods of time...heheh..." He admits to a few past blunders as he rubbed the back of his head. "Anyways, is there anything in particular you would like to get? Anything is fine with me, my treat!" He insisted as they wandered about the town together aimlessly looking for something good to eat before they could really get things going for their journey together.

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
The mind shield protecting Samantha from noticing that people stared at her differently than usual was still going strong. Even more so because she was focused on locating a good restaurant for their second meal together. Not that she was counting it. Sam, however, turned her attention to him and even stopped walking, floating actually, once he said that he was hungry but was used to it due to having gotten lost at sea before. His reaction of rubbing the back of his head when admitting to past blunders was cute in her eyes. However, it didn't last long enough. Geno soon asked if there was anything in particular that she wanted to eat, saying that it was his treat. With that she resumed floating forward, while in deep thought. "Hmm... Ah! That was close!" she was surprised by her carelessness. The makeshift platform where she was sitting, that wasn't really big enough to contain all of her figure, slanted a little and she almost fell off it but she managed to prevent her fall by shifting two spheres to her sides. Upon grabbing each marble with a hand, she was able to avoid falling down but ended up in a weird position that attracted weird stares. With her legs up in the air, she smiled awkwardly at Geno, feeling embarrassed by this failure. As she would fix her posture, Samantha would finally think of something. "Ah! Meat! I feel like eating something grilled." she exclaimed while still in a weird position.

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

He blinked, watching as she almost fell backwards and then corrected herself into a slightly odd recliner chair position in the air itself. It seemed like she was lacking proper support with her bag's worth of steel marbles and a singular, solid platform of meta seemed much more useful and reliable for sitting on than than a bundle of metal balls. "Is that...even comfortable...?" He questions her, somewhat curious and also a bit concerned that she was deliberately causing herself discomfort just for the sake of looking cool or something. Though with a destination set at least for the food she was craving, he'd be able to lead them to an outdoor grill style place, with flames burning, meat sizzling, and people chatting and eating. Of course they'd get some stares here as well, especially if Sam remained in her weird mid air seat as they arrived. "After we eat, or during, we can discuss the ship, supplies, and the plan going forwards as well."

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:18 am
User ImageUser Image
When asked if it was comfortable, Sam hurried to fix her position and stand up properly, getting off the marbles she used as seat. "Uhm... Not really. It's for training... Kinda. she replied in a low voice, feeling embarrassed that her training was not going so well. She wanted to improve her balance to the point where she would be able to use even a single marble to carry herself, stepping on it instead of sitting though.

With her desire being conveyed to him, Geno led her to an outdoor grill place. She could hear the chatter of the customers and, most importantly, the meat being prepared. The delicious fragrance of grilled meat reached her nose and she could barely wait to eat some. As Geno added that they could discuss their future plans, Sam nodded in agreement.
"Alright." she would leave the starting topic to him though.

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

He nodded, understanding the need for training. Even his own skill with magic could use some work. Watching that odd speaking woman merely slash through the flames of his Fira spell to create a free pathway had proven that his fire spells weren't strong enough. He used Thunder variants the most frequently but even those weren't significantly stronger by comparison either. He'd certainly need to unlock more spells of the 'aga' class as well as the 'aja' tier if possible. And Espur would be ideal truly but he'd already missed his chance to bond to Behemoth as well as Leviathan.

He looked to her and nodded as she agreed and they headed inside. He would pull out her chair for her once again before they were handed menus and he would once again agree to order whatever Sam had chosen when asked since he trusted her judgement on food taste currently. After they were left alone, he'd look over to her before speaking. "So, I should be able to afford a ship to properly accommodate us both and I'd like to purchase Den Den Mushis so we can always stay in contact as well if that's ok with you?"

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Once again, Geno seemed to turn on his gentleman mode, pulling the chair for her to sit once they found seats for themselves. Although that did not erase the previous blunder of not rescuing her when she almost fell. His gentleman points were stagnant. He was, however, fortunate that Samantha didn't think that he should have helped her since ot was part of the training. After thanking Geno for his kind gesture and receiving the menu from a waiter, Sam chose what she wanted to eat based on the scent she felt before. "I want this grilled filet steak with vinaigrette sauce." she said to the waiter. It was a simple dish but, according to the menu, was enough for two to three people as the dish comes with plenty of rice, fries and breaded bananas. She didn't know whether Geno would like it or not but, she would make an effort to eat all of it in case he chose to eat something else.

Once they were left alone, she listened to his plans. Behind her, some of the marbles would float as she tried to improve her ability to multitask. He said he should have enough money to purchase a ship, something she probably never expected to have in older times. But, not only that, he also wanted to buy Den Den Mushis for them to always stay in contact. She was surprised by the suddenness of that but, given their relationship, it was possible for her to accept it without misunderstanding. "I... Don't have much to contribute though..." she replied, intending to pay for her share.

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Blissfully unaware of his 'gentleman points', Geno would help push her in before they ordered and even made sure to order the same thing as her, resulting in them being given quite a lot of food. It would still take them a bit to get said food as the pair had a chance to talk and he took note of her playing with her meta marbles absentmindedly as they sat together. Though he raised an eyebrow as she mentioned her lack of funds to contribute to the planned purchases and he simply shrugged her concerns away. "Admittedly my current vessel is getting too cramped for my notes and supplies as is so I had planned to get something larger either way anyways. So the ship was already on my list of things to buy. As for the Den Den Mushis. I was also going to buy one for myself just as a general backup should I ever meet someone that I need to be in contact with at all times. You just so happen to be the first such person I've met so I've no qualms with purchasing yours as well." He smiled to her, being absolutely ok with footing the entire bill for both dinner and the listed purchases he was planning on making. By that time dinner would arrive for them finally as he would smile and thank the waiter before they could dig in. "Of course if you are that worried about our finances, we can always go 'collecting' after we finish eating if you like." He suggested ever so casually as he takes his first bite of the rice first, sighing contently as he enjoyed the hot meal with her.

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
As observant as she was of this man's expression, even while she tried to divide her attention by also manipulating the iron marbles behind herself, she noticed his eyebrow being raised before he spoke up to ease her worries. He explained his own circumstances, of how his current ship or boat was currently too small for his own belongings and, additionally, that he had already planned on purchasing a backup if he met someone he'd want to be in contact with at all times. At all times. And she was the first person he met that matched those characteristics. First person."At all times? First person?" those five words were enough for her to think of a whole multiverse of wrong theories. Regardless, she decided to accept it. Among her theories, one of them was that he could have been trying to win her over with gifts. A ship big enough for her to do her research, the means to always be in touch with him, a way of using money to court her. She immediately reddened like a tomato but, just as quickly, she realized that there was no reason for him to do such a roundabout thing. Couldn't he be saying the truth? Before she'd be able to give him a reply the color would drain from her face from realizing just how big of a misunderstanding she created in her own head. And she'd be limited to slightly reddened cheeks out of embarrassment even though Geno would have no way of knowing what was going on. She would simply accept his offer and dismiss the need to go collecting more funds after finishing their meal. "N-No, it's okay... If that's how it is... we can take our time... I hope you won't mind me imposing on you then." she would say timidly before finally turning her attention to the meal that she did not even notice when it was brought to them. She would take a silent bite, with the taste of the filet and vinaigrette sauce blowing away her worries and the multiverse of wrong theories. A smile could be seen on her face as she savored the meal before swallowing it and taking a bite of the breaded banana next.

Battle Data

Skills Used

-

Items Used

-

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:57 am
User ImageUser Image
Geno the Magnificent, Archmage Lv 4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magic: 40 | Defense: 36 | Agility: 50 | Hit Points: 310 | Mana Pool: 310 | Soul: 42
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She repeated back some of what he had said, making him look over at her. Had he caused her some form of confusion? He thought he had been fairly clear with her just now but suddenly her face had started turning dark red all over! "S-Samantha are you alright..!?" He asked her suddenly, genuine concern and urgency in his voice as he was about ready to rush out of his seat should she be in anything less than good health. Though as he asked, her face seemed to calm down some as he let out a sigh of some relief, not realizing he had partially stood up just then. He sat himself back down as she refused his offer to go 'collecting' and she apologized to which he put up a hand as he shook his head. "Oh no you aren't imposing yourself upon me at all honestly! After all, it was all my idea to invite you along as my partner from now on so I was hoping that you weren't just feeling pressured to tag along or anything."

He wasn't wrong really as he had indeed performed that pseudo anime style smile and hand offer s**t the last time they had a food date together after all. Granted his outfit and general aesthetic had changed slightly now given the addition of his glasses and his change of traveling clothes. "If I recall your response at the time was that you were happy so long as you had three meals a day and you could work on your devices yes? I'll admit I'm not the greatest cook in this world but I can manage and I'll make sure the new ship has a proper kitchen so I should be able to handle the three meals part of the deal. Though I'm not so sure what I can do for the other part I'm very interested to learn." He spoke, very much intrigued by whatever sort of things she liked to work on, though he was fairly less capable in the culinary arts as he was the arcane. He'd have to get a spellbook on food magic before they left.

Samael of Light

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces