Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Lyneel ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:17 pm
User Image

"For A Brighter Tomorrow!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Big Blast Sonic

The men in white. He kept repeating that but who had he been talking about?

As the pair broke their stalemate there had been a few feet spaced in between them. They were the size of buildings yet the gladiator was here to bring peace. He hung on to the mammoth's words, his hands rose up non-threateningly to try and keep the beast calmed. Through his peripherals he scanned the lands for men in white? It was all so unclear to him, through his eyes it appeared that the mammoth was the one causing trouble here. However, once his visage fell upon uniformed bodies clad in Marine attire and graced with symbols on their chests his eyes narrowed into slits as he gave a single reassuring nod to himself. A group of frightened Marines had taken up arms but hadn't yet fired, a fight or flight response; at least some of them were still trying to uphold the peace.

Marines. Of course.

Leonidas sighed. It wasn't uncommon for a handful of unsavory guards policing the fields to take advantage of their positions. In that sense, the Marines were corrupt, but not all were tainted.
                                                    "それは汚れた土地ではありませんが、それを見守っている土地です。してください、あなたの周りを見て!(It isn't the land that is corrupt, but those that have been tasked to watch over it. Please, look around you!)" He'd retort. His body pivoted as he arm stretched out, a hand presenting the mammoth the destruction that he's caused. The fright on the faces of the people and Marines alike. "あなたが引き起こす破壊は、それらを害するものです。あなたが破壊する建物や企業は、人々によって所有されています。自分のポケットからあなたが軽蔑を示す勢力にお金を払わなければならないのは彼らの生活です。(The destruction you cause is what harms them. The buildings and businesses you destroy are owned by the people. It is their livelihood which they must pay money from their own pockets to the faction you show disdain for.)" Again he cooed, hoping that the beast would understand. This situation was quite cumbersome and needed to be handled delicately.

The gaze of the gladiator shot back towards the group of Marines that had gathered around them.
                                                    "Lay down your arms! Fools! Do you not see that this is your doing?! You will only make this problem worse! Take your corruption and leave the people of Lyneel and I will put them under my protection." Leonidas ordered despite his lack of rank. The man was a pirate but he wasn't a vile being unlike those within the ranks of the Marines. The man watched them, their bodies unmoving, stricken with fear and uncertainty.

"Leave! NOW!"

His voice boomed as a sudden burst of flame roared out from the brush of his centurion helmet. His force of personality scattered the Marines, many of whom fled towards the docks where their ships were stationed. The flames licked the skies before waning to simmering embers. A cool steam wafted with the breeze as he calmed himself and turned his gaze back to the mammoth. "私は彼らが私たちに押しつぶされることを避けるために、白人の男性にこの場所を離れるよう命じました。わたしはこの国のための病棟になり、人々はもはや彼らの手に苦しんでいない。私はあなたの怒りを理解していますが、これらの人々が処分された全民兵を持っていることを知り、ここで人々を危険にさらしながら暴力行為を続けます。だから私は頼む、あなたがこの土地に秩序と平和を回復させるのを助けてくれますか?(I have given order to the men in white to leave this place lest they wish to be crushed by us. I will become the ward to this land so that the people no longer suffer from their hands. I understand your rage, but do know that these people have an entire militia at their disposal and continuing your violent actions while only endanger the people here. So I ask, will you please help me restore order and peace to this land?)"

As a show of faith, Leonidas shrank himself down five or so feet, wishing to avoid battle if possible. Hopefully the mammoth would come to understand his reasoning behind this, and if he didn't then maybe he could explain it to him so he would.

If they could simply drive out all of the Marines here then maybe this place had a chance at knowing true peace.

WORDS
        Words: 615/2000 (Territory Takeover)
        Cash Flow: 6,150
        Total Bank: 15.810
        Posting History: [ x ]

QUOTES
        Deecee Sama

Novasse

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXSo much had happened in such a short period of time. Geegee had been helped up by a kind...giant. A big, friendly giant. As soon as she was up though, he was gone! Oh no! He left his bags! They were all...groceries?! Geegee frantically looked around for her own bags, but was unable to locate her own in the pile.

A soft sigh escaped Geegee's lips as she looked down at the massive pile of bags. She tapped her foot and thrust her hands into her hips as she looked around oblivious to the destruction being caused. As two titans clashed nearby, Geegee grabbed two handfuls of bags and began to slowly drag them down the street. "..Geeeeze~ leaves his bags behind! So air-headed!" She griped as she huffed and puffed, dragging the groceries between the two of the giants! Oh no! She had thought they were both buildings they were so tall!

They were speaking in a language that the poor girl didn't understand. The spartenesque man began to shrink! Was he deflating?! Geegee sat down and tried to catch her breath. It had been quite the chore, dragging nearly thirty bags all the way down the street. Bent over, head towards the ground as she breathed heavily, Geegee pointed an accusatory finger at Leonidas. YOU! You left your groceries!" She huffed.

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:37 pm
User Image

xxxxx| Health: 350 | Stamina: 510 | Strength: 40 | Prowess: 40 | Defense: 20 | Speed: 40 | Stamina: 40 | Vitality: 0 | Spirit: 50 xxxxx

The rampage she had was short as marines had begun to flee, she thought it was her own person that caused this reaction, but she'd soon hear the call in passing as the marines were ordered out. The glass woman reformed from her glittering pieces and glanced behind her to watch the blue and white clad men retreat while dragging those she had wounded and or killed with them. The frenchwoman tapped her chin as she would jump along the roofs and begin heading towards their meeting place, well up until she saw the big furry behind that was the mammoth. Curiosity was peaked once again though as she noticed another being clad in....well sort of clad? In bronze. The white haired lass shifted and moved along the roofs and kept a look out for Qisma along her way. When she reached the two she'd be a top one of the buildings to mammoths left and staring between the two and wondering if she should interfere with whatever...this...was? What was this?

Deecee Sama

Novasse

X o l u s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:56 am
User Image

Hmph. So the Angel had some sense, at least in this regard.

Hearing his words, watching his motions, as a titan of the same kind of mellow entrance Bai could surmise he was telling the truth. A militia? He cared not for. These men in white all deserve to be trounced for their misdeeds, whether they be simple or otherwise. His guard was set to protect always, no matter if they were able to protect themselves or not! But, if what he said was true, then these purveyors of falsehoods could be truly dangerous and he didn't wish for either Daku or Shiro to face that. Not that he knew either of them, but he'd been watching them for a bit now. There was no reason to throw them to the wayside. A might shake occurred as his tusks flew from side to side, eyes narrowing at the angel's actions before he'd begin to somewhat shrink down in retort. If he so wished it, then Bai would oblige for the time being BUT only for the time being. If the men returned then he would hold no qualms for his actions, whether they be for the good of this city or otherwise.

Somewhat he'd return to human size, turning from Mammoth form to that of a man once again. Standing tall, long tresses of brown with wano markings combing his figure. Eyes matching his hair while his physique matched that of the man not too far from him. Still, in those eyes laid a tilted expressive glare that didn't fully trust the scene or the Angel, just yet. Perhaps he was leading him into a false sense of security, as to help the men in white. Perhaps he was just going along with all this for his own selfish reasons. The answers evaded him, but like a moth to flame Bai danced - somewhat trusting in the words of the man. If he could speak Wanosian then perhaps he wasn't so bad, after all. "哼。我没有来这里成为无辜者的保护者。我来找到那个闻起来有橘子味的女人。直到我找到她,除了那些帮助过我的人之外,我发现没有必要帮助或拯救任何人。成为我的主张。(Hmph. I didn't come here to be some protector for the innocent. I came to find the woman who smells of oranges. Until I find her, I find no need to help or save anyone besides those who've helped me. Being the one's I claim." ) A finger would point to Bijuu as she stood, then to Qismaa.

Turning, he walked over to take a seat among some rubble, one leg down while watching and judging. "向我解释你怎么知道我的人民的语言,天使。(Explain to me how you know the language of my people, Angel.)" An answer was what he wished for and one is what he would get.

Novasse

Cor Contritum

x o l u s

Chaos Relcaimer

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:22 am
User Image

Thank goodness the beast heard him out!

As Leonidas shrunk in size as did the mammoth, however, he did something unexpected and took on the shape of a man in the process; surprisingly their clothes stayed in tact; at least his did. Eyes narrowed through his helmet quizzically as he witnessed this. The gladiator should've known that he held the power of a Zoan wielder. Honestly, Leonidas was a bit relieved, for a moment he was starting to think that the mammoth was a stray creature from Zou; and boy was that place was scary!

As the pair shrank back down both would notice that they were around the same height. It wasn't as common seeing men over twelve feet tall these days. He heard a voice across the way, the shrill of a woman over his shoulder as he peered over it to see the exhausted pinkette making her way over while dragging an abnormal amount of groceries. Much to his surprise considering he'd only told the woman to temporarily watch over them, the fact that she was able to lift them all at all was astonishing. Even as she tiredly pointed an accusing finger his direction he chuckled and smiled beneath his helmet.
                                                    "Ah! Yes of course! Thank you so much for looking after these for me. I am in your debt O' gracious madame of groceries who smells of lavender!" He knelt in front of her like a knight would a queen, even then he'd still been a foot or so taller than her.

He humbly accepted the groceries from her grasp, relieving her of the literal weight off her shoulders. All the while he listened to the man behind him, giving a nod as he rummaged through one of the bags and tossing the mammoth-man an orange.
                                                    "私はオレンジの臭いがある女性は知らない。正直言って、それはかなり楽しいようです。あなたが主張したり、保存したり、誰かを助ける必要はありません。私が尋ねるのは、あなたが怒っているので、そのようなものの周りを暴走して、トラブルを避けようとすることです。ここでのルールは、Wanoのルールとは大きく異なります (I do not know of any women that smell of oranges. Honestly, that sounds quite pleasant. Listen, you don't have to claim, or save, or help anyone. All I ask is that you try to avoid trouble, rampaging around like that because you're angry. The rules are much different here than they are in Wano.)" He explained. He understood the man's anger and confusion of being in a new land and not being accustomed to the happenings and dark dealings here, but maybe he needed a tour guide?

For a moment he turned his eyes back to the woman with pink hair, having separated his groceries from hers but offering to carry all of them after also handing her an orange.
                                                    "Allow me to repay you madam. I can cook you a meal most delicious if you'd like." He offered before turning and presenting his back to her, even through the shirt the deep ripples of back muscles were as clear as day. His wings sprawled out to make room for her. "Here, climb on, your walk must've been a tiring one. I insist." His smile was clear even through his helmet where his face was hard to see.

His head turned back up to the mammoth-man, asking how he knew his language.
                                                    "私は世界の人、私の友人です。私が持っている限りあなたが周りにいたときには、道に沿ってすべての文化や言語を手に入れようとする傾向があります。私は昔、Wanoの連合派閥の一員だったので、私はその文化をよく知っています。(I am a man of the world, my friend. When you've been around for as long as I have you tend to pick up on all of the cultures and languages along the way in order to get by. I was part of an allied faction to Wano back in the old days, so I'm quite familiar with the culture.)" He clarified, looking the man up and down and seeing him dressed in a traditional Wanosian garb. "あなたが私を信じないかもしれないことは知っていますが、私はあなたのガイドになりたいですか?あなたの通訳は、言語を知らなくても不明な部分をさまよっていると危険です。食べ物になる〜 (I know you may not trust me, but would you like me to be your guide? Your translator? Wandering about in parts unknown without even knowing the language can be very dangerous. At least allow me to teach you the native tongue here. There will be food~)" His offer seemed kind and genuine and surely a large man like him could eat. Leonidas didn't want to cause any more mayhem here and after his words to the Marines he doubted that they'd be coming back for a good while as long as they knew that this land was owned by a giant Skypiean gladiator.

WORDS
        Words: 1310/2000 (Territory Takeover)
        Cash Flow: 6,950
        Total Bank: 22,760

QUOTES
        Deecee Sama

Novasse

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:26 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXBoy was it hard to keep track of what was going on with those two talking in a completely different language! If not for Leonidas, poor Geegee would be lost. Still, her cybernetic eyes roved over the environment and the sheer destruction that had been wrought. Wait..oh my god! That was her favorite bakery! "What?! WHY?!" She'd cry out in clear anguish, motioning to the building with both hands.She was just about to turn and scold the both of them when Leonidas knelt before her and absconded with the bags she had been dragging around for him.

She smelled of lavender? Geegee gave her own hair a sniff. SO SHE DID! She had never noticed. Perhaps it was being around flowers all the time. The girl couldn't help but garden as a hobby after-all. "Awww, thanks!" Completely forgetting her incense towards him dropping roughly twenty bags of groceries at her feet, Geegee got on her tip-toes and gave the nice, flattering gentleman a light peck on his relatively big nose. While GG wasn't looking, the mammoth guy, who's name still alluded her, had already sat down and was now being tossed an orange by the spartan-dude. Wait. Which bag did he take that from? Was that her orange?!

Geegee smiled politely as the groceries were rifled through and the two continued to speak in a language she couldn't understand. It was a beautiful language, don't get her wrong, but she had no idea what they were saying. Besides, if they were saying anything about her she figured they would actually address her. Instead of becoming indignant with the two, Geegee wondered a few feet away and started to admire some flowers in the bed of a garden. Aww, they were just budding. Small little roses that had barely begun to peek out. Then bam! Leonidas hit her with the fact that he can cook. Geegee whirled around on the ball of her foot, immediately standing in the same motion as she nonchalantly power-stepped back over to him. Hardly containing her excitement at the prospect of food she squeaked up at him, "What are you making?!"

Oh! He was going to give her a piggy-back ride! She loved those! Wait...did she? Why did she? She couldn't remember, and instead of pondering on it anymore, and ignoring the sparks in her head going off, she hopped up on to those bronzed back muscles. Small arms would attempt to wrap around the man's chiseled neck as Geegee held on for dear life. GG couldn't help but get a whiff of this powerful guy as her chest pressed into his back and her legs clung to his waist. After-all, he had smelled her! It was only fair! The smell of fresh sweat and something heavy, or rather husky, filled the small woman's nostrils. Phew. He was strong! "Thanks again!" She chirped happily as she hugged his neck.

X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:58 pm
User Image

Thph. A pair of footsteps landed on the ground nearby. A woman had been watching the entire ordeal from above, having jumped from building to building. Her clothing was fairly conservative, something that would allow her to fit more in with the lives of the people here. They were comfortable and perhaps a size too small but she would not be caught dead wearing these things in Wano Country. Her father would have her executed had he seen here wearing such things. Among the chaos was a group of people talking. A man clad in a golden helmet threatening a certain somebody that she had known for quite some time. Her lips formed into a grin at hearing him speak. It had been so long since she heard the voice of her master. Off in the distance, she would make one one member shuffling off as she split from the group and into one of the alleyways nearby. Tph. Tph. Tph Yijun passed by the remains of a butcher's shop, taking a small detour to get her fair share of food. She helped herself to some sausage, some of this, some of that. By the time she stepped out carrying a hunk of meat, the group seemed to have died down from their little spat.

" 混乱がこの場所を取り巻いている間、あなたはあなたの群れのひとりを失ったようです。( It seems that you've lost one of your flock while the chaos surrounds this place. ) " Yijun spoke aloud while slowly making her way towards the group. On her shoulder would be a large chunk of meat that hung on a hook which she carried as it it weighed nothing. Her black hair flowed behind her like a wave, with a few braids in it that she had kept from when she was but a young one. " 高貴なマンモスが行くところでは、混乱と破壊が続くでしょう。あなたはブルースの中で自分自身の名声をかなり引き出しています。 ( Wherever the noble Mammoth goes, chaos and destruction will follow. You are making quite the reputation for yourself among the Blues. ) " Her feet took her before the seven foot giant. She was much quite smaller by comparison but much more than the other men fleeing, at about 6'0" or so. "どこでも私は行く、人々はノースブルーを横切って広がっている偉大な獣のささやき。そして、自分で旅行した後、もう一度トレーニングを再開する前に私は来ます。しかも...。 ( Everywhere I go, people whisper of the great beast that is rampaging across the North Blue. And so, after traveling on my own, I come before you to resume my training once more. Besides... ) " Another smirk grew on her face while she stared at Bai in the eyes. " あなたは私の主人ではありますか? ( You are my Master, aren't you? ) "

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama

Cor Contritum

X o l u s

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image

With his offer accepted the man tuned back to the pinkette who'd now taken a shine to his size in terms of climbing abroad his shoulders so that she could rest her feet. He raised a strong arm and gave her a thumbs up, a bright smile shone from under his helm. The bundles of bags were strung around his powerful forearms, peering over his shoulder to the woman when she asked what he was going to make.

For a moment he thought. Leonidas rarely planned out his meals, he normally just started cooking and let the process take him; it was unorthodox but he found that he did his best cooking when improvising. He hummed for a moment under his breath, taking a look into the bags for a moment to see all of the things that he'd bought. The man had enough groceries to feed a couple of family for an entire month but he was a large fellow so this would get him by for a couple of weeks at most.
                                                    "Hmm, something with pork belly. Yes, definitely. Maybe even some sort of hotpot..." He said aloud though mostly to himself. It was slowly starting to come together in his mind.

He hadn't noticed before but there had been eyes upon them. No one approached but grateful faces encompassed the spaces of Lyneel. The lot of them had been busy rebuilding but now that the horde of Marines vacated the vicinity, others stared up to the large man in awe. Although his attire was both casual and curious, there was something settling about his image. He hadn't been sure if the mammoth was up for a bit of food, but a man with his stature could definitely eat; this, Leonidas was sure of. Before they could get going a woman clad in black appeared. A well-toned woman with dark hair speaking in the tongue of his new native Wanosian friend.

Leonidas watched the interaction, unsure what their connection was until the woman mentioned the mammoth being her master of sorts. To this, the gladiator blinked but said nothing of it for several moments before popping back up.
                                                    "それがあれば、私はあなたがすべて空腹であると確信していますので、来て、私たちはこの場所を離れて腹を詰めるようにしましょう!(Be that as it may, I'm sure you all are hungry, so come, let us leave this place to go stuff out bellies!)" He cheered as he started to trot off, the pinkette in tow. The two foreigners seemed rather serious, had the people of Wano fallen on tough times? He could remember them being a serious people, but not all of the time; it would've done them a bit of good to try and loosen up a bit.

There came a moment where everything seemed to pause around him. There was a sudden internal shudder as his body froze for but a brief moment in real time. However, a chill ran up his spine, causing his knees to buckle, legs trembled before he immediately stilled them. His heartstrings coalesced in anguish as the hairs along the nape of his neck rose sharply.

'LEEEEEEOOOOONNNIIIIDDAAAASSSS!!'

The cry resonated throughout his soul, rattling his core, nearly stopping his heart. While the echo couldn't be heard across the Blues, the spiritual connection he held with his brother still rang true. A bead of sweat rolled down his cheek, his eyes widened, pupils dilated as if the roar paralyzed him.

Had he been hearing things? Voices in his head as he subconsciously lamented on the life he had that led him to this point. However, he knew for certain that he couldn't still be alive. Their plummet to this realm, Leonidas' presence here was all that was left of their kingdom on the moon; he couldn't have survived that fall.

Right?

A few seconds had passed and Leonidas had regained his composure with a quick shake of the head. Yes, he was definitely hearing voices; at least that's what he told himself. For now, he placed this upon the back burner withing the subconscious of his mind. He was hungry, that's all there was to it. Continuing on their way he'd smile and turn his head back towards the kind woman on his back once more.

"Ah, pardon my impoliteness m'lady, but I don't believe we've introduced ourselves. I am Leonidas Spartacus Atlas the Fourth, Keeper of the Forge and Protector of the Flame. The pleasure is mine!"

WORDS
        Words: 2010/2000 (Territory Takeover)
        Cash Flow: 7,010
        Total Bank: 29,770

QUOTES
        Deecee Sama

Novasse

Chaos Reclaimer

Cor Contritum

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXAnother one?! Oh geeze! Geegee couldn't keep up with the amount of people showing up that spoke a different language! They must all come from a far-off land or something. While a group was beginning to gather around Leonidas, Geegee leaned down to whisper a question into the giant man's ear. "Where are all these people from?" She asked, her voice full of curiosity and child-like wonder. Those big, beautiful pink hues staring into the slit of the spartan's helmet. Beneath the glimmering bronze it was nearly impossible to see into the darkness. She thought she caught the glimpse of a friendly smile and a chiseled nose, but Geegee's eyes were not so great. Not since regaining her free will.

It was while she waited for an answer to her question that Geegee would feel every muscle of the man tense beneath her thick thighs and child-bearing hips. A tingle shot up her spine as the hairs on his neck rose and goose-pimples began to dot the man's dark skin. "Oh, um, mister warrior? Are you okay?" A look of concern crossed that pure apple-shaped face. She wasn't the only person who noticed the brief pause. The on-goers were just as confused, a hushed murmur rising from the crowd as they looked on in concern for their savior. Slowly a pale hand would slide beneath his helmet, a coarse wool sleeve brushing against thick skin as slender digits gently patted him on the cheek. The tense air was quickly broken as he came back to his senses! Geegee, slightly startled, nearly fell off those broad shoulders! "W-whoa!" Her voice squeaked as she clung to his head to keep herself from tumbling over backwards. "N-no no! That's okay Mr. Leonidas! Its very nice to meet you. My name is GG8. Or just Geegee." A bead of sweat rolled down Geegee's cheek as she tiled her head and a soft smile spread over those cotton-candy pink lips.

X o l u s

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:00 pm
User Image

xxxxx| Health: 610 | Stamina: 1015 | Strength: 40 | Prowess: 115 | Defense: 20 | Speed: 50 | Stamina: 110 | Vitality: 0 | Spirit: 102 xxxxx

Everything was...strange, there was peace in the area because of the bronze man and his pink wife, she grimaced in displeasure before she noticed a young dark haired lass who looked like she enjoyed danger as much as she. Shattering into hundreds of pieces of glass she would drift down to where the woman was and reform grabbing her arm, "Come, I sense danger that way." she stated before tugging the woman along towards where she had heard the scream from earlier.

Novasse

X o l u s

Cor Contritum

Raider

Motherglare rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:13 pm
It starts.

Nights, bereft of the aruarian winds would be bottled with the abyss. On this starless hour, an urging whisk of forces bolted over the land.

Seventeen on beasts. The first chariot, being the last to break, falling into the pits of the Earth and to drown into the washing seas.

A garrison of thirty, heralded by the brave until they fell. The forces within growing smaller until dwindling into a gamble.

The view of the dark ring of riders would carry on the line of warriors chasing after the coal mare. Spears pronounced, raised, and aimed at the ready, they shot.

The beast already suffered one pike and it's rider, two. An injury well befallen as the strides continue, the bleeding mare would leave the North and taste upon hope toward the West.

User Image

"𝚁𝚞𝚗. 𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗
    𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.

𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔,
    𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗,
    𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎

𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎

𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜."

Bewitched, the man hunters sent onto the world, plummeth. The dirge, deep descent where the contenders fall.

Their key was the fall of love and ever after. The tragic aperture that birthed the fate of Nations.

“𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚜
    𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚗,
    𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜
    𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
    𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗,
    𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛
    𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗”

― 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜

A gilded throne shrouded and unseen deep within the belly of a large carriage pulled by beasts with powerful stomps.

"On her own, she is nothing. But the moment they come to being..

..it will bring an ache most unkind to me.

For that, she must perish."

Motherglare generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 33!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:55 pm

____________________________________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image
        _____𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
        _______𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎

---

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Motherglare generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 35!

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:56 pm

____________________________________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image

She saw from the Wintry North the razorblades of ghostly white. Hair long, patience short. By the swath of her blade, the town became a cemetery and soon, the country a mortuary. The eyes of scarlet looked on, almost accurate as though she saw the whole world in crimson. Blinking, and sure enough it was. Stopping the patrols before she slew an entire garrison. The soldiers of the North employed an interesting strategy as each one rose from the snow like dusting off sugar off a cookie. Pikes readied, aimed, and swung aside from the wide width of her new blade. "Wh-What is your motiv--Auuughgk!-" Never one for banter, she wanted to up the ante.

Their heads lopped off in the air like thimbles tossed down the desk. Landing with clatters and soaking the snow. Sure to be frozen for another winter and to be uncovered for another to discover. The sight of Lyneel was in view within Minion Isle. Her lungs felt riddled with holes, suddenly feeling a pressure surreal. Her brows twitched. A feeling close to fear? No.

It was the same feel as when a wolf would find the scent of it's own. A joyous excitement. The fossilized demeanor slowly burning away, coming alive as she saw from the scapeline, a glimpse of power. There were more of the same caliber if not higher. Her face was cut with wrinkles of joy as her expression turned wild. Eyes vividly decorated. Smile spreading cheek to cheek.

She would let this one hunting ground go. [Minion Island] Soon going back to travel across water toward the sight of the Kingdom. The way their work seemed, one could guess they were conquerors. Going back to her prior rumination, she knew indeed that in order to heard all the big beasts to fight, she had to acquire quite the bait to dangle. A Country.

And who doesn't want to be King of the North?

Her outfit dressed in dark fabrics, worn and fitting. Scant when the wind would blow and humble the billowing threads. Even in the most decrepit choice of attire, she was recognizable. Her face posted on illustrations and posters by and by up there with the more notorious others such as The Red Veil Pirates or even the ones ripping up the new waves--the Big Smiles. A small rodent on the radar, she considered herself. But even rats had a king. One the Pied Piper couldn't even control.

"....Mağan kel." (Come to me.)

Watching the line of soldiers flee past their commanders over the rook towers. The Golden Statue of Leonidas would turn to rust from all the blood it would swallow. In a splintering blitz, the stone would crack and go on to paint the knights in the spills of their comrades. The banners would rip, over the floors barely seen by the smoke of armor fallen and pyres flowing. A heavy final slam and the gate would cut uneven, falling down like a child had pushed the puzzle forward.

Oh this was the perfect chance to seize the castle to be sure. The crown would be hers in under a swipe. But what would that baited crown even mean if there wasn't at least one worthy battle for it? She already knew even without looking at the golden statue of the current Ruler listed, who the truer sovereign was. The one whose hair put gold to shame. Tall, proud, and towering. The cleft Prince[ss] of the Dark Abyss, Goldilocks.

"I've been waiting for you."

Her dark blade turned to the one to soon arrive. Eyes of gate-less desire burning across the open grounds from the Castle Bridge.

Sahana Kurumi
          You know yo girl gotta set the stage.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Sweater Weather

She couldn't stand to see their tears. She could stand to hear their words.

The peace was nice. And she couldn't remember when the last time she'd gone this long without a drink.

The calming swish of waves strummed the sea and eased the machinations of her mind. One leg crossed over the other, her back to the boards as her azures pierced the heavens with its listless gaze. Her hands a makeshift pillow for the comfort of her head. A cool breath brushed from her full lips as she drifted along the seas in a boat whose berth and size rivaled her own, being just enough to serve as her vassal while sailing across the ocean in solitude. She knew these waters as much as she knew the lands they encompassed.

There was no need for a compass. The amazon was her own navigator.

Without the need for rowing she eventually washed ashore in the kingdom of Lyneel. A land known to her youth but quite some time had passed since she'd paid it a visit.

Known for its wears and other goods, Goldi felt that it was best to just stock up on what she could before setting sail for the Grand Line again. Her mind still pondered whether or not it wished to take over all of North Blue. It would be tiresome without her crew or at least another to share in the merriment of chaos and claiming the land as their own. However, she would make do if she had to. Her mission, while clear to her, Goldi was working on a time table that had given her too large of a gap. Although she wanted to complete it as quickly as possible, she also knew that it was best to take her time and enjoy herself while doing so.

GoGo wasn't with her. Ashlyn was wounded. And Galand was probably pissed about her departure right about now. The man needed to clear his head. She understood that. However, Goldi needed to do the same, but admittedly, she was a selfish woman; always was.

The deep clack clack clack of heels danced across the cobblestone floors of Lyneel's open walk space. Her bag slung over one of her broad shoulders as she walked with an empty burlap sack in the other. She casually strolled into a general goods store and begun filling her bag up with various contents. Booze, meats, the bare necessities all the while humming a swanky tune to herself.

"H-Hey! What do you think you're doing?! Stop that!" Cried the shop owner in protest.
                                                  "Huh? Oh, me? Yeeeah, this place is mine now. Yer store. That store. These streets. This kingdom. All of it."
                                                  "Huh?! You can't do that!"
                                                  "Eh? And why not!?" Goldi inquired before taking a bite into a bright red apple she'd swiped while knocking a few others into her sack. Her lashes fluttered from genuine curiosity.

The angered, apron-adorned man grabbed the large amazon by the wrist and led her outside, pointing to a helmeted Jolly Roger that sailed high at the peak of the kingdom itself. Pointing to it the man scoffed under his breath.

"That's why! This place is under the protection of Sir Le---HEY HEY HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" A beam of blackness ripped through the air before sailing just wide of the flag. Two and then three followed after it but all missed their mark; leaving feint distortions of space around the still intact flag, blowing the smoke wafting from her sizzling pointer. Goldi scoffed under her breath before turning back to the man. "Yeah, don't know. Don't care. s**t. Me aim's a lit'l off. Either way, this whole shindig is mine now. I'll just go up there'n snag the ********' flag mahself then." She spoke mostly to herself as she begun to strut off in the direction of where the flag was posted.

The man spoke up again in protest but before who could get anything relevant out Goldi held up an open palm towards him, fingers connected in a halting motion. A sudden swirl of blackness coalesced around the air in front of it into a large sphere of dark energy.
                                                  "Hey! I said I doooon't caaaare!" A mocking, bitter tone in her voice. Firing the sphere at the man and sub-sequentially his shop, it was blown to kingdom come before it all seemed to get vacuumed into the point of impact; being devoured by the black hole left behind from her blast and then dissipating into nothingness.

The amazon walked off, yells and chaos filled the streets as she simply strolled on by. She cooed softly, the screams and panicked cries serving as her white noise.

If they weren't going to give her the kingdom, then she was just going to take it by force, but first she needed that flag.

Although, Goldi couldn't help but feel like she should've pillaged a little more from that shop.

Heavy steps carried her across Lyneel once more. Recognizable even through the chaos. Adorned in fancily sewn threads fitting for the captain of a crew. Sleek pads laced with tassels hung from the shoulders of an open jacket. Bust out for air and slim suited pants without a speck of dirt or blood gracing their pristine opaqueness. She carried no weapons that weren't just for show. Fun to twirl around for intimidation purposes and party-favors but never for anything serious.

For a moment she stopped in her travels to rip one of posters from the walls. After her crew's stunt in Row One their bounties had gone up tremendously, her own by nearly thirty million. She took a second, while carrying forward, to stare at the snap engraved in the poster's center. It was a nice photo of her, it truly showed the roundness of her face; still, one was left to ponder as to how and when they managed to take a picture of her without her noticing.

Stopping at the castle's forefront her long lashes batted once more, discarding the poster over her shoulder and setting her sack of ransacked goods to the pavement after seeing that someone had beaten her to the punch and stormed the castle. The bodies of guards lay scattered along its door step. Its walls painted crimson with their voluminous gore. The metallic stench of death didn't bother her, stepping over the kingdom's threshold.

Waltzing along the carpeted floors she was stopped by a voice which was followed by an interestingly clad woman in all midnight colors. Her blade drawn, pointed, a menacing grin stretching her lively lips. Lavish obsidian locks fell over her shoulders with a pair of eyes that matched the sanguine streaks along the walls.

Goldi would've been smitten immediately by her beauty had she not been sober.

"And whut are you suppose tah be? The Lady in Black 'er somethin'? s**t woman. Yah could've at least opened a window or two if yer gonna be leavin' bodies around here, yeh? I mean sheeeesh!" Her tone casual but exaggerative, almost mocking her as she pinched the bridge of her nose while she pointed a digit at the fair-bodied woman. Her face scrunched up as she removed her thumb and index from her nose, "Anyway. This place is mine now. Beat it, b***h. Actually, no—stay. Would be nice to get laid by someone that ain't a tavern wench and yah seem to have a nice pair on yah."

From the tension came comedic relief, the seriousness of the situation dispelled by the pirate's carelessness. She didn't know who this woman was, but she didn't look like the type to take kindly to jokes. Goldilocks hoped, for the woman's sake, that she knew how to use that blade of hers if she had intentions of coming after her.

WORDS
Words: 1300 [Major Raid & Territory Takeover]
Cash Flow: 13,000
Total Bank: 160,755

QUOTES

Motherglare

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:07 am

User Image

The heels of the one tall woman made way into the halls of the butchered. Almost at once Ahn could see it. No hint of the confidence woman at her raw form. The materialism. Just like her hair, it appeared to soil her exploits rotten. The dark black swash of her hair jostled as she leaned out from the shadows. Having been sitting over the body of a bent man still burbling hysterics before the damage to his brain would finally drain his last breath, the large cleaver blade coming into view. Her expression showing something more than just excitement at a new enemy. Truthfully she was more of a fan of the Pirate when the rookie ventured solo, hungry, and without the need of a crew to bring fear to her name.

Vilified and vile, the name Goldilocks was a delicious bit for the folks down the iron penitentiaries world round. Ahn would know, her skin was marked numerous times even after she had burned them off. The infamy of one woman who emasculated the fruit of the devil had become a scratch in history. Nothing could touch her! She was a saga to be retold, breaking out of the storybook quarters she might have started in. What with the powers reaping the world to the core, it wasn't about how much power she had, to the swordsman, it was what she had done with it. And the scars of this world knew plenty of that.

It was pointless to criticize. Instead Ahn was curious enough to want to know what happened. Why the Pirate hid behind the allure of illusion. Why, she felt the little girl still hiding from the bears.

Now just looking at the scar running down the taller's pretty face as the vassal lord spoke so cutely about the stench of death while to Ahn it was essential. Smirking before she'd almost break into a laugh. Her lips however were twitching, her face looking like broken shambles as her eyes did not match the joy of the occasion.

Buds of snowberry would pinch a soft chuckle as the shadows of her lashes cut her waterlines. "Hhh. You seem too comfortable these days." Said the lofty swordbreaker, letting the words dance as if they were blades spinning between her fingers. As if saying so to a peer. Which was true. In the seas, piracy was sometimes a chaotic and frequent world. So excited, her foot was tapping and she stood up soon enough. Walking up to her with her blade now drawn. A quick whip to the side to have it point down, letting it taste the castle stone floors--different than dragging it.

"Talk is cheap."

The aura of a flash allowing her hair to flow a bit at the ends. Walking even faster to her now. Her blade slicing upward from below into an upward swing. A poor choice in combat because it left ultra sword users wide open, especially when their arms are raised up.

Ah but well...
          There was nothing terrifying about anyone who was strong.

Put under the pressure, they'll all break

"And some whores you just can't have." These words whispered somewhere amidst the drift of the two foes.

or break through.

Sahana Kurumi
          Stats or Anime? Iuncare, you finna catch these hands!

Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff