Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:39 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik thought on her answer and couldn't help but chuckle. "I should have known you are an animal lover." He said and smiled with his pun in his head 'Just look at the wolf following you around.' He thought as he moved them towards their next destination.

XXXX "Of course, now that I know you can run we are definitely doing some running tonight." The young man said as he led her towards their new destination. He thought for a moment debating whether or not to tell her the location. Upon reaching a decision Erik smirked at her with a twinge of mischief in his eye. "How good a shot are you?" He asked giddy with excitement at the next activity. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Following Erik she smiled a bit as he said he should of guest she was a animal lover. Just in general she loved wildlife and nature. She would not mind at all to live in the middle of no where in a little cabin. She could have as many horses, dogs and other animals as she wanted. She looked around the area they were heading, trying to figure out where they were off to next but she could not think of anything. She had no clue what Erik had in store for her next. All she knew is that there would be running at some point tonight. Looking up at Erik she noticed his smirk again and he asked her how good her shot was. " I-I have no idea... Why? What are we doing Erik?" She asked, now a little worried what they were going to be doing.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:59 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik kept silent for a moment before taking a turn and gleefully announcing "We're here!" As they stopped in front of none other than a building proudly announcing LASER TAG. In bright neon red.

XXXX Erik turned to face her fully with a smile. "It's a good stress relief. I hope you're a good shot because I'm horrible." The young man couldn't help the smile on his face. Showing much more of the playful qualities that most never knew about, well except the pack. Normally a young man would be ashamed of this hobby but Erik is not really the type to be ashamed about anything. Shame was a human emotion that he had never really learned.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:35 am

Lily Grey

Soon enough the two had reached where Erik wanted to take her and it was something Lily did not see coming. Looking up at the big Laser tag sign she looked at it surprised. " Laser Tag?"

She looked at Erik to see a big smile on his face, he looked like a kid over joyed to go to a theme park. " I never played Laser tag or any game that has to do with shooting." She confessed as she already knew she was not going to do well in this game. " So I take it if you are horrible and I never done anything close to this we are here to just run and hope that we don't get shot?" She asked with a nervous laugh.

(ooc: SOrry I have not been on! >.<)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:35 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik chuckled as she spoke, "Something like that." He shook his head fora moment and let out a bark of laughter. "Okay I can't hold it anymore." He smiled as he continued.

XXXX "Don't worry, it's closed. I just wanted to play a bit of a prank." Erik smiled and shrugged "I can be a bit of a prankster." He admitted with a smile and chuckle. Erik reached up and lightly ruffled her hair, silently marveling at the feel of her hair before continuing to speak. "I can't handle laser tag at all, it just gives me a big headache." He explained before looking to her and asking "What is something you have always wanted to do, but never gotten a chance?" He asked curious of her answer. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:08 am

Lily Grey

Still looking up at the laser tag sign she was having mixed feelings about this. She had never played nor any thing to do with shooting so she knew that she would be bad at it. On top of it all Erik claimed that he was bad so they would be the hunted most likely. Though there must be some reason why Erik enjoyed it even though he claimed to be bad at it. All the sudden Erik burst into laughter and she looked over at him confused.

Blinking confused, Lily looked at both him and the laser tag sign a couple times before speaking. " Wait so we are not doing laser tag?" She asked then saw the closed sign and felt a little stupid for not seeing it earlier. When Erik started to raise his hand and go for her head she flinched, tensing up as she felt his hand on her head. She started to relax as she felt that Erik was just ruffling her hair and looked up at him. " I don't know... Kids would always go do it for their birthdays and I was never invited so I don't really have a say in them."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik let his hand slide away from her hair after a moment. Hearing how alone she was as a child didn't sit well with the young man. 'Nothing you can do about her past right now. Only make today better, because who knows if you'll stick around long enough for a future.' Erik thought to himself in sullen fashion. Being alone meant death in the pack, he had chosen it but it was different when it was forced on you. "I hate people sometimes. I chose to be alone, you had it forced on you." Erik said with a shake of his head watching her in a somber glance.

XXXX Erik gave a soft smile after a moment. "How about we actually go play laser tag, or whatever else kids do for their birthdays, one of these days. When is your birthday?" He asked as his thoughts began to race with plans to make to help make this birthday special. He knew he was becoming invested in her life and well being, and once more he decided to examine that at another time. Thinking on his hearing and the laser tag arenas were typically loud. 'I'll wear ear plugs, or we'll go on a new moon.' he thought dismissing his own discomfort. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:20 pm

Lily Grey

The young woman felt his hand slide away from her hair, making her shiver a little but it was not a bad shiver. She looked up at the tall man, admiring his eyes once again before he Erik spoke. She looked away and shrugged a little. " They are just scared... Thats all. Thats the thing about humans, they are scared so easily and want nothing in their lives to change because of it so they stay away from it." Lily said softly looking up at the sky before back at Erik.

" Now you want to play laser tag? You just said you didn't like it." She was surprised on how he wanted to play laser tag with her all the sudden and other things play on their birthdays. She gave him a soft smile and shook her head. " No,no its okay we don't have to do anything for my birthday. Its not till winter anyways and I am not much of a birthday person anyways." Lily claimed. She never was found of her birthday because the day her parents died was on her birthday. They had gotten her tickets to see The Nutcracker Ballet for her and when they came back from it they were murdered. " My turn for a question. How old are you Erik?" She had been wondering for a while now. He looked around the same age range as her.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:05 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik nodded his head solemnly, humans were typically afraid of things that were different. It's why the pack tended to stick to themselves. For a moment Erik wondered what Lily would do once she found out about him. It was only a matter of time if they continued to spend time with one another. 'Enjoy it while it lasts wolf boy' The young man's thoughts mocked him. He knew his face had taken a more somber expression and tried to adjust it with little success.

XXXX Erik gave a small smile and nodded again "If it's with you, sure. I don't like it normally but maybe I'll like it with you." He said trying to mask his discomfort. The young man would not let this go and shook his head "Alright, even if your birthday isn't for a while I'm going to make a birthday for you. It'll be a surprise I'll just pick a day. And we don't have to call it a birthday we can call it 'Lily Day'. " Erik said rambling a bit excited at the prospect. He looked at her for a moment at her question and looked to the ground thinking about the answer for a moment, doing mental math. Finally he answered with a shrug "23, how bout you?" He asked thinking it might be polite to ask the same question, although frankly he didn't care about her age, just her. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:57 am

Lily Grey

" Really, you don't have to do that. Just being out like this with you is good. You don't need to trouble yourself." She didn't want him to do anything out of his way for her. She was more then happy then to just hang out like this with him. She was just glad he did not run off like most people do when they find out about her. When Erik said his age Lily laughed a little from how it took him a moment to tell her his age. " It look like for a moment you forgot your age or did you just make up a age not wanting to tell me?" She asked. 23 sounded about the right age for him, he could not be much older then that for sure nor younger. " 20, so now you look liker more of a creepy stalker for stalking a younger girl." She joked.

Lily looked up at the night sky and wondered what time it was. For the first time she wished the sun would never come up as it would mean their night together would be over. " You said you don't believe in soulmates before... Why is that?" That was her next question for the older male. She had her reasons why she didn't believe them but what where Eriks? He said it yesterday so now she wanted him to clarify why that was if he wanted to answer.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:19 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled and nodded his head "I know I don't have to do it. But I'm going to, because I want to." He said with a sense of finality on the matter, at least in his mind. When she remarked on his answer the young man thought for a moment before responding "I did forget my age for a minute there, I don't really think about it a lot." He shrugged and chuckled at her wit "I think you are just going to be stuck with me, deal with it grave robber." He said with a joking tone.

XXXX Erik watched as she gazed at the night sky, normally the near full moon would capture his attention but tonight. Watching how the moonlight bounced off Lily's features seemed to capture his entire attention tonight. A fact he did not question or look into, he simply accepted that. Thinking on her question for a moment Erik looked back up to the sky. "My family, kind of believes in soul mates." He said in a thoughtful tone thinking of the pack. "To me it's just impractical, I mean that only these two people are destined for each other is setting people up for failure. I don't think there's one specific person for another person. That's just not how living things operate. There's a thousand roads to Rome." He finished and thought on the topic for a few more seconds before continuing. "I don't believe in soul mates, but I do think that there are certain types of people that pair well together. I think that's more practical in that you just have to find the right type of soul to be compatible." Erik finished his musings not at all embarrassed but perhaps shocked at how much he shared of his inner thoughts willingly. Looking away from the stars he turned his bright blue eyes to Lily once more and asked in a curious fashion "Do you believe in soul mates?" His face more serious, and his tone softer. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Lily Grey

Lily smiled softly and shook her head at him. He didn't have to do anything for her and he knew it yet he wanted to. She never really had anyone like that in her life after her parents died. Hearing him that Erik really did forget his age she let out a laugh. " S-Sorry but..." She kept laughing, holding herself around the waist. " Sorry, I don't know why I find that so funny." She said as she calmed herself down and patted her cheeks. He face hurt from smiling and laughing so much today, thanks to Erik. " H-Hey! You are the one who started this whole thing!"

The young woman turned her full attention the the man with her as he explained why he did not believe in soulmates. It wasn't really the answer she thought he was going to give her. " To tell you the truth I thought your reason would be because some girl broke your heart." She stated as she glanced away for a moment and thought about what he said before asking her the same thing. " Me? Well... I think for some people there is soulmates." She stated before she looked up at the night sky again once more. " My parents believe in it as well because they were soulmates for each other. It was pretty much love at first sight for those two. My father told me the moment he saw her dancing he knew she was the one." As she spoke she moved her hands a little as if she was dancing without moving her legs. " He called her the dancing bride and many thought of them as the perfect couple. So... I believe in soulmates in a way but I think only for some I guess or maybe all the others in this dark world are not looking hard enough. Hard to say." She did a slight twirl and stopped herself from doing anything else. Blushing slightly from her actions she turned away from Erik and looked down the street.

(ooc: I am so sorry I have not been on. Something came up and I had to go away for a while >.< But I am back!)

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:53 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik chuckled as he noticed her embarrassment. "You're adorable." the young man said with a smile. He thought for a moment on what she had told him. "Your parents were very lucky." He said staring at his feet for a moment before raising his head to watch the young woman before him. Gently he placed a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, don't hide from me. I'll find you anyway, that's what stalkers do right?" He asked with a joking tone.

XXXXErik thought for a moment on a curiosity that had presented itself. "I haven't had too much experience dating, how about you?" He asked genuinely curious about her life.The young man's bright blue eyes shifted from the young woman for a moment as he noticed a figure had stopped and watched them for a moment. Immediately alarm bells rang in his head. He stood rigid and glared at the figure. It didn't move. "We should go, how about some coffee?" He offered his voice no longer soft. His attention was mostly on the figure, 'Looks human, but it's probably been following us. Looks female, something doesn't smell right about it. It's probably masking it's scent which brings up a whole other issue.' Erik's thoughts raced a thousand miles an hour trying to discern if the figure was a threat or not as well as cursing himself for not paying better attention to his surroundings. XXXX

tokyoloverTM
[OOC: It's cool, I completely understand smile ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:12 pm

Lily Grey

" A-Adorable? Now you are just being to nice to me Erik." Lily said, still having her back to him as she felt the blush on her face get a little redder. " Yeah they were." She thought about how happy and in love her parents where before she felt a hand on her shoulder, surprising her a little but she managed not to flinch. "That dose not sound creepy at all." She laughed before placing her hand on his that was on her shoulder and turned her head to face him. " You want to see my red face?"

His next question surprised her a little but Lily just shook her head a little. " Never been on a date so I guess zero experience I guess." Lily was not one to have people get close to her as Erik knew so dating was not a thing in her life. " Coffee? Sure I guess if you want to." It was a little sudden that Erik wanted to leave and she looked towards the way Erik was looking, only to see maybe someone in the distance.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:35 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik nodded and tried to give her a reassuring smile. Before he began walking towards the nearest coffee shop Erik noticed the woman began to follow them. 'Great, it's gutsy.' He snarled in his mind. He redirected his focus on Lily when they entered the small coffee shop. "That's a shame, looks like neither of us have much experience." He gave her a smile before looking about the shop, he kept his rigid state as he surveyed for any risks.

XXXXWith other people inside, and it being brightly lit he hoped no event would come of this woman. 'Only if it's rabid. But that's not likely.' He took a seat towards the back, with his back to the wall. Just in case. Sure a large part of him wanted to hunt this thing, he didn't know what to do about Lily. If he left her she could be in worse danger, if he stayed with her she might be in more danger. He turned his eyes to her own greyish blue ones before asking "What coffee would you like?" He asked trying to push the dilemma from him and to not destroy their evening with his dangerous life. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces