Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Cape Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:19 pm
We are all a little mad here
User Image

Chesire laughs even more at how hatter was getting mad and then he reappeared and sits on the ground behind hatter."Why am I hear now that is a good question my bouncy little friend."He says his his eyes glinting."I came to have a little fun and of curse to see the lovely Alice,I miss her sssoooo much."He says with a little laugh.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:30 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter rounds on him gripping his arm as she glared into his face,"You leave our little Alice out of your games Chesire", she threatened as her dark eyes began to lighten and she came out of her murderous gaze she looked over at Elliot,"Hmm..", she sits down this time on a thin pole that was hang up nearby,"Elliot we forgot Alice's unbirthday party today... we must remember to get her a present", she returned to sipping on her tea as she ignored the chesire while. Elliot who watched the whole mess began to hop around frantically,"Oh.. no... Chesire don't make hatter mad! She does have her spells oh dear...", his nervous persona came out more until she told him about the unbirthday present,"Oh yes Hatter I'll be sure to get Alice one for sure yes Ma'am", he nodded his head rapidly,"Here hatter more cotton candy?", he seemed to beg trying to get her in a better mood. He turns to the chesire worried as he remarks,"You shouldn't tease hatter so you know how angry she gets!".

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image

Chesire laughs even harder when Hatter grabbed him and then she let him go and walked over and sat down,then he seen Elliot jumping around."Oh I know she can get mad after all it's part of her."He says never losing his grin he then faded away and appeared next to the food and looks at it his eyes glinting."Why keep her out of my games,have they hurt her,or you or any one?He asks as he looks towards Hatter his grin growing as he picks up an apple up.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter looked over at him her eyes a steady pinnacle of hate as she replied,"You nearly made us all lose our heads the last time I checked", she snapped as she watch him appear infront of the food, she turns away glaring as she tried to sip her tea and ignore that annoying cat. Elliot the frigit bunny he was laughs as he nervously asks,"Oh we all had such fun times didn't we though? Uh.. no one really did get hurt though Hatter is alittle right.. even though you nearly made us lose our heads I suppose you did help us when you felt like it..", Elliot stares down at the ground shuffling his shoes,"Hatter...?", by this times Hatter gets up and starts to walk off, she seemed to have no thought in mind and he turned back to chesire,"You do always cause a mess of trouble", he huffs slightly he then looks up to see the grinning chesire,"And you didn't even get me an unbirthday present! and I got yours!", he pulls out a small package producing a tiny package as he hands it to chesire. inside was a chocolate shaped like a mouse.

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image

Chesire laughs as they spoke."I though it was worth it to see the queens face and I must say seeing her big head go red was more then funny."He says as he takes a bite form the apple and looks at the sweet food and then looks towards the rabbit."Trouble is all I know it's a part of my very being can't be helped."He says and he then looks down at the package and opened it and looks at Elliot."A very very happy unbirthday."He says as he opens it and his grin widens almost splitting his face in two."What would the rabbit want?"He asks his eyes looking at the man before him.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Elliot looked over with a satisfied smile as the chesire seemed to like his present,"Oh I'd like", he began with excitement,"Some cake! a lovely slice of that heavenly cake for wonderland with rich icing on the top", he licks his lips in satisfaction as the memory,"Oh the taste was so rich!", he explained in glee,"but I suppose you can't bake me a cake so I ask you don't harass the hatter for the rest of the day she is already upset I mean", he stops as Hatter appears with a massive bear, unicorn, and a one of those rubber light up balls,"Here", she says handing Elliot the stuffed unicorn,"And for you", she remarks with a glare,"I haven't forgotten our custom", she produced a grin for the chesire as she hands him the light up ball,"There kitty happy?", she added sarcastically, she then takes off her hat sets it on the ground and stuffs the massive bear into it before putting it back on her head.

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image

Chesire grins and takes the ball and throws it into the air witching it glow before he catches it and looks at the hatter."And for you my dear Hatter."He says pulling a box of tea form behind him and handing it to her."I will have you're cake in just a moment my bouncy friend." He says as he disappears using the key around his neck to open a door to wonderland and he slips back into there world and after a few moments returns holding a plate with cake on it and he grins."For you."He says still holding the ball.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:59 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Elliot turned to hatter with happiness he hugged his unicorn,"Oh thank you hatter I love it!", he explained as he hugged it he noted that the chesire was handing hatter tea, which she took with a nods of her head,"Thank you I was almost out of wonderland tea", she replies, producing her hat she stuff it inside and turns back to Chesire watching as he disappears she takes her opportunity to talk to Elliot,"Look we are to keep alice away from him who knows what he is planning", elliot looks at hatter confused,"Oh i'm sure he is not going to do anything I mean look at him he is completely harmless", hatter doesn't look convinced and she starts to make her another pot of tea with a steaming hot tea pot,"You shall see..", she remarks while she notices chesire giving elliot cake and she turns to elliot glaring knowing he said something about it and thats why he was picking sides,"Alright take his side for it", she remarks with a retort as she pours her another cup and then produces two more tea cups to hand to Elliot and Chesire which she places on a platter near them,"Help yourselves". Elliot on the other hand was delight to have the cake and he stuff his mouth full immediately as he gorges on the large slice,"Thank you", he says with a massive mouth full.

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:09 pm
User Image

Chesire sits down and takes the tea and grins."Oh how I have missed your tea Hatter."He says before he takes a sip and looks over at Elliot who had cake on his face and laughs his eyes glinting."Why did you two leave wounderland any way,I went to your house and you both where gone,poof nothing left."He says looking at his tea.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter turned toward chesire with a amused look she never thought that he of all wonderland people would love her tea but she supposed it was very popular,"Oh yes.. that well you see I adore that little girl alice so much I wanted to follow her back to her orignal home", she comments with a warm smile,"She has captured my heart she has and with that me and Elliot came back with her to watch her though when we arrived her parents were missing and we decided to play mommy and daddy", she takes a sip of her tea,"Oh its very much fun and Alice listens to us alot but she also has shown us much about this strange world", she comments as she looks up at Elliot who was still stuffing his face with glee only getting into a quarter of that massive slice of rich cake,"Though I do believe that most people find us odd for we apparently can do things that most people can't... how strange I find it that there isn't those who can't pull a teacup out of their hat..".

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:11 am
User Image

"It sounds like Alice is trying to kill the fun"Chesire says with a sigh before taking another sip of his tea."I how ever find much fun in seeing the confused look on these peoples faces when I make things float or talk to them when they look around no ones there."He with his grin growing wider as he spoke he then picked the ball up and tosses it between his hands."I will say it's odd that they seem to think my ears and tail are there."He says as they slowly appear and his tail flicks back and forth.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:34 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter looked over at chesire she frowned she had to agree that it would be more fun to actually do all the usual thing she could do in wonderland but this was a different world and things ran different here from what alice told her it was a crime to do half the stuff they did in wonderland and she feared for them alot,"Appearantly..", she began returning to her tea as she looked at her cup and drank some before turning her gaze back to the chesire,"What we do is frowned upon in this society but I do believe its just because half of the people here can't seem to have proper fun", she broke out into a contagious grin,"Why..if they were to see all the parties we gave in wonderland it would be a sight", her grin disappeared as she replied with a heavy sigh,"But Alice is right best to be 'proper' than to do with the so called 'authortive figures' of this world..." ,she turned to elliot who was finally getting into half of the wonderland cake and he seemed determined to eat the whole slice,"My jove Elliot what do you intend to do? Eat the whole slice?", she snorted in laughter,"I'd find it funny if you did actually get to eat it all".

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter and Elliot had been sitting for quiet sometimes conversing with the chesire that was until a strange ringing went off in Elliot's pocket and he sat there very confused,"Hatter.. why is there a vibrating in my pocket?", he asked sticking his hand in his pocket to pull out the cellular device that alice had given them earlier,"Why should I know Elliot? Isn't that the toy Alice gave you?", casually sipped her tea while Elliot stared at the ringing phone for a moment longer before flipping it up and pushing the green button,"Hello?", he asked politely with a smile,"Oh hello there Alice! so nice to hear from you..", he listens to a very crying and frustrated alice on the other end and his smile fades,"Oh um..", he turns to hatter nervously who seemed to be eyeballing him suspiciously now that he mentioned alice and was looking nervous,"Elliot is that Alice shouldn't I talk to her?", she asked with cringing eyes as the march hare began to sweat in panic,"Uh no everything is fine hatter oh jolly good..", he replied in a high pitched voice,"Alice dear you think you over reacting?", he asked on the other end while hatter seemed to get up from her seat advancing toward Elliot, she snatched up the phone and places it near her ear only to hear her darling Alice crying on the other end saying something about how she hated this horrid school and how everyone was louder than at the red queen's court. Hatter's eyes were blazing mad as she replies to Elliot,"Take me to her school now! We haven't a moment to waste!!", she began to match toward the beach direction toward the vehicle,"Hatter wait! OH! Alice is distressed and hatter is boiling mad!", he raced after her completely concerned about what was going to happen to the poor humans on this end.

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image

Chesire looked at the two and a grin formed on his lips as he floated along behind the two of them."Oh my it would seem something has gone wrong."He says,he then faded and reappeared in front of hatter."My dear hatter hold for a moment,you can't just go rushing in that could get you in trouble in this world and then little Alice would be alone again."He says his grin firm on his face.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:01 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter
User Image

Hatter blazing mad starts stomping toward the car only to be stopped by the chesire her teeth clench in frustration at the damn cats assumptions and she asked in a low harsh voice,"Why what do you suppose I do you grin-fested kitten?", she managed to ask while Elliot was hoping on each foot back and forth while beads of sweat began to drop from the top of his head his ears were all over the place as well,"Oh...", he mutters quietly beginning to bite his nails. With dark eyes hatter slowly turns her head in a almost creepy manner as she states,"Elliot... if you don't stop that damn fidgeting...".

Her Pagan

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces