Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: The Voyage Celebration (Party Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dementia Requiem Asumi generated a random number between 1 and 74 ... 26!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:28 am
User ImageAbby managed to shake herself out of staring at her uncle dressed as a... She didn't even know what, when a feathered woman walked up to her. She blinked, a smile growing on her face. "Hi Night'hawk. I'm Abby." The blue demi smiled, almost shocked someone had come up to her with the band being so flashy.

Speaking of the band being flashy, Abby's eyes were caught on another one of the feathered women that looked quite a bit like Night'hawk just out there. Off not too far away in the distance. A thought occurred to her, and was instantly put to action. Her warm smile had turned into something a little more wicked. Clearly unused to handling a bow and arrow, her movements were sloppy, taking it off her shoulder, pulling an arrow out of the quiver. Her fingers were hesitant on the string, and she hadn't at all notched the arrow properly, yet she still managed to launch the thing. Abby's sight dropped to look at her fingers, having snapped one of them in the string of the ornate bow. Venus help her that hurt.

And then a squeak as she looked up to see if the arrow had found it's mark. Excitement bubbled through her as she saw it had indeed made it's mark. But nothing changed. Nothing at all. Every bit of excitement she'd felt about shooting off one of these blessed arrows had flowed out of her so quick it left her feeling empty inside. She'd been given duds.

"I-I'm sorry Night'hawk. I don't think I'm the pae you want to hang around tonight." She shook her head, clearly, feeling down.

Daisicle
Abby -> Nighthawk

Daisicle
Sparrow

Uh-oh! Sparrow has been stuck by Abhisneha's arrow! All effects of any arrows have been removed! Good luck!

1. Ayizana (Mizu)
  2. Sommer Brize (Ala)
  3. Pasha (Fea)
  4. Autumn (Dai)
  5. Hatil (Dai)
  6. Chini (Irish)
  7. Pearl (Mene)
  8. Rauthaz (Twitch)
  9. Ashiana (Twitch)
  10. Amynta (Twitch)
  11. Carnelian (Berri)
  12. Valko (Shadi)
  13. Caine (Umi)
  14. Pollux (Mizu)
  15. Zimbali (Mizu)
  16. Vash (Ala)
  17. Bramble (Ala)
  18. Zaden (Ala)
  19. Bastet (Wolf)
  20. Cerelia (Wolf)
  21. Prisma (Fea)
  22. Shaeloh (Fea)
  23. Hjortur (Dai)
  24. Shahrazad (Dai)
  25. Saira (Dai)
  26. Sparrow (Dai)
  27. Nighthawk (Dai)
  28. Luminita (Dai)
  29. Lemon Hearts (Dia)
  30. Xia (Dia)
  31. Lyros (Midnight)
  32. Mayu (Irish)
  33. Florzinha (Mene)
  34. Kelebek (Mene)
  35. Pelagious (Dae)
  36. Lillibeth (Ru)
  37. Cascade (Twitch)
  38. Ophelia (Berri)
  39. Bia (Frosty)
  40. Navidad (Kira)
  41. Zephyros (Mel)
  42. Nyra (Teig)
  43. Blizz (Twitch)
  44. Lazuryt (Shadi)
  45. Tristen (Tart)
  46. Harmonia (Ru)
  47. Balliel (Tart)
  48. Dominique (Umi)
  49. Nereus (Tart)
  50. Junior (Umi)
  51. Dyas (Tart)
  52. Azure (Wolf)
  53. Captain Darius (Tart)
  54. Andromeda (Kira)
  55. Dysmas (Wolf)
  56. Sweetie Drops (Umi)
  57. Echino (Fea)
  58. Chaetodon (Kira)
  59. Lyneeson (Fea)
  60. Arc-en-Roche (Berri)
  61. Koit (Dai)
  62. Niday (Tart)
  63. Thasseus (Twitch)
  64. Namaqua (Mene)
  65. Fraise (Twitch)
  66. Zoran (Dia)
  67. Noirocher (Shadi)
  68. Firuzeh (Berri)
  69. Adelphos (Berri)
  70. Ruby (Twitch)
  71. Lucius (Dia)
  72. Adora (Tart)
  73. Thulani (Dai)
  74. Aquarious (Kira)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:13 am
Lannister's eyes widened as he watched Niday and Koit from a distance, she had gotten down on one knee! Was she going to propose. That was likely to make things go in a sour direction if the other pae didn't realize they were meant to be yet.

Then Niday started singing. Lannister cringed, only because it was one of the most awful singing voices he had ever heard, and did that even qualify as a song? Overall Lannister was relieved, serenading another pae wasn't so bad, or so he thought. Even if she wasn't a great singer, the other one was likely to appreciate her trying.

He was very, very wrong.

Oh no.

Oh no, oh no, oh no.

The other pae didn't seem to be a big fan of the singing at all. How did he go back?! Lannister looked at his remaining arrows, all the same, feeling quite miserable about what he had done now. How did he fix this? These pae were supposed to be together, what if he had just ruined everything?

Lannister watched as Hymnaios' arrows struck the pair he had been watching. Here came his father to fix his mistake.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:16 am
User ImageHis heart was in his throat.

She'd gotten his note and had been moved into his room. It was a blessing to be able to get off for the evening and not end up in such a large and luxurious place alone. Instead, he'd been able to enjoy it to the fullest with his beauty. Knowing she would be there had made it hard to focus on his task, but he'd convinced himself it was not only a job Venus had given him, but also a way to ensure his dear Yukiko would have a wonderful time as well.

Anteros had waited as best he could till Eros had returned. He couldn't leave the ship without the Captain around, but once he'd been freed from his duty he had made a bee line back to their room in order to freshen up and check up on his date. He'd make up for all their time apart with this trip, he'd make sure of it.

He gently led her into the party with one of her hands tucked into his arm. He patted it gently with his other hand, flashing her an excited smile. Sure, these parties could get dangerous, but he'd make sure not a single arrow neared his love. It was rare that he would seem excited about something like this, but it wasn't the party that had anything to do with it. He wanted to dance and hold her close, he wanted to have her dress up so he could rain compliments down on her, and most of all he wanted her to feel as special as she deserved.

He leaned in close so she could hear him over the music, his breath tickling her ear, “You look incredible, Yukiko. I am a very fortunate guy to have you as my date tonight.” He pulled away and flashed her a genuine smile, laced with almost a boyish excitement. His joy of being with her this evening was written all over his face.

He took a moment to look around the room. Already he could see his family had been up to their antics. He sighed heavily at the display. Did they all just fling their arrows this way and that? Or did they really consider what they were doing? He supposed he'd have to show them how it was done. “Excuse me for a second. I am sorry to interrupt your night, but I have to take care of something so it doesn't get in the middle of our evening.” He pulled away from her, but not before dropping a soft kiss on her hand.

He made his way around the room, considering his options for a moment. His eyes landed on a familiar pair that filled him with warmth. Adelphos. His pride and joy. The product of true love between Yukiko and himself. He could see them speaking and a blush appearing on his son's face. He chuckled at himself thinking about how he use to be. Perhaps the least he could do for his son was help him out, light a bit of fire in him. He knew how infatuated with Ruby he was, so helping this pair along didn't seem random to him. No, it would really make the night magical for them both. So, with a silent grace he let his arrows off before slipping back toward his date.

“Thank you for waiting. Are you hungry?” he asked, lifting his voice in order to be heard over the crowd. He slipped an arm around her waist, holding her comfortably against him, but separated enough they could scout out the room for their first act of the night. At that moment the tempo of the song changed to something a bit slower. “Or would you care for a dance?”

Adelphos x Ruby
Strawberri Stardust
His arrows can cause a pae'il to fall in love.

Twitchapher the 3rd
His arrows can cause a pae'il to fall in love.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:32 am
Cerelia looked at the harpy with her words of affirmation, but they didn't help at all. In fact, it was quite possible it had made things worse. This creature was now potentially falling for her, but she didn't understand they just couldn't be together. "No!" Cerelia cried out, her sobbing worse, "You just don't understand." Cerelia reached out a hand to stroke the harpy' feathers, but her hand quickly snapped back to her. This shining, fierce beauty could never be hers.

Cerelia wanted to jump right into the chocolate fountain, but she couldn't stand to leave the side of this harpy, even though it made her do miserable to be around her. She could remember how happy she had once felt just to gaze upon her, but now it felt like those feelings would never return. "I could never be enough for you..." The sobbing had settled down now, with just a few sniffles remaining, her voice just sounded dark and solemn now.

Daisicle

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:36 am
User ImageNicky was a brilliant bundle of red, unable to believe she'd called him her boyfriend. But he'd said he wanted more first. Right? Oh Venus help her this was so confusing. But she was smiling. Baliel was returning her feelings. He'd even started the flow of it.

"If it's anything your girlfriend wants, can she have a kiss?" She was following his lead in the dance. It wasn't something she was good at, but he seemed to make it so much easier. Was it because he knew how or because it felt like she was floating on cloud 9? Oh goodness he was really good at this!

User ImageJunior smiled, wrapping his arms around the love of his life. How on the island had he ever lived without her? How she stole his breath away with just the one simple gesture. How her soft lips pressed against his own made him want to devour her whole. And yet all he could be was gentle, as if she were a fragile flower about to break.

His hand was about to twist into her hair when something pinched his shoulder. Somehow, their kiss wasn't what was on his mind anymore. It was something along the lines of something far more permanent than a kiss. A kiss of a lifetime more like. It was time. Something he'd been toying with for a few weeks at this point. He gently pecked her lips once more before taking a half step back and getting on one knee.

"Nereus.. Nereus, the love of my life, would you, will you," Junior paused, trying to find the right words. This needed to be special and every word was eluding him. "Will you become my queen? Will you marry me Nereus?"

Tartara Seabreeze
Nicky -> Baliel, on top.
Junior -> Nereus, on bottom. Hymnaios' Arrows

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:45 am
User ImageSweetie blushed, glad he'd complimented her. She'd really only dressed up for him. "You look really good with that bow." She smiled, reaching up to trace a line on his neck under it. It was a lot fancier than anything she'd ever seen him wear, and it really did look good on him.

"Um.. It looks like there's a lot of dancing?" She pondered the thought, looking up at him. Dancing wasn't her strong suit, she tended to forget to pay attention to anything outside of the little circle of the two of them when it came to dancing. "There's also a lot of water near the bar?" The fauny suggested, having spotted a fountain not too far off. She'd been more okay with the water on the boat than she'd been with lakes, ponds, rivers, and oceans. Maybe it was because she could see where her hooves touched?

"Really though, so long as you're here, I'm happy Dysmas~"

Wolfs Heart
Sweetie Drops -> Dysmas

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:09 am
Pelagious was drunk. And crying. His heart was broken. And the poor cherub he had managed to snag and cry on was drowning. "I don't undershtand!! I'm pretty. Aren't I? Of courshe I am. I'm the prettiesht thing in thish room. But do you think anyone notished?" He paused, to take another sip of his current drink. And make another grab for the cherub as it attempted to escape.

Giving the poor little winged guy a shake, he got eyeball to eyeball with the squirming flyer and asked "Do you think anyone notished? NO!" He staggered a bit off his chair. Quickly righting himself (mistakenly using the hand that was holding the cherub) he cried a wee bit harder as he realized the cherub had left him too (although it hadn't. it was merely squished on the bar in his other hand)

"Why does everyone keep leaving me?!" he asked. Then promptly fell out of his chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:31 am
User ImageCaine squeaked, hearing a slurring drunk nearby. He rushed over just as Pelagious was falling out of her chair. The completely sober shetani stuck his claws out just after the drunken nymph, completely missing her. "I'm so sorry! I tried to catch you!" He squeaked, trying to help Pelagious up. He may have missed catching her, but he could at least try and be a gentleman!

"Are you okay?"

DaemonGabrielle

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:44 am
A heart attack was sure to happen at this rate, how much more could poor Aquarious take before her overworking heart just gave out all together. It felt like hours, days even, as she had tried to subtly move her hand into his. And when his fingers intertwined with hers and he didn't let go, Aquarious felt a sudden surge of giddy and lightheaded, as if she were a child again and seeing things through those excited and pure eyes. She couldn't keep the grin off of her face, and she looked down and away, hoping he didn't see how goofy she looked at the moment with that stupid smile plastered to her face.

As they passed the dance floor on the way to the banquet, the wheels in her head turned. There weren't many pae out there, and it was a nice, slow rhythm song. "Thulani, would you want to dance with me?" She hoped he didn't notice the squeak in her voice, and that he couldn't see how red in the face she was. And please, PLEASE don't let her palm by sweaty...

Daisicle
Aquarious/Thulani

Navidad was completely oblivious to how awkward she was right now, basking in the glory that was this incredible Rak. "Of course! Have all you want! A healthy warrior should always eat their fill." She chirped out happily, glad that something on the tray was to her new found hero's liking.

And when Bastet struck her pose and gave her name, Navi nearly fainted with excitement. Oh glorious days, Bastet toucher her! Wither her tail! Guardians, she was so incredible. "Baset, what a perfect name for such a regal warior! Please, let me go and get you something to drink!" The starstruck fae offered, wanting to bend over backwards for her hero.

Wolfs Heart
Fangirl Navidad/ Bastet

Andro leaned a little into Darias, her mind clocking into overdrive as she was still processing their situation. Was getting drunk right now a good idea? Darias was right, they needed to find out who had done this and demand ask that they be returned back to their original genders. She looked over to her partner, wondering how he would think of her if they couldn't reverse it. Would he still keep her, or drop her because she wasn't a she? It wasn't like she could blame him if he dropped her... some guys liked to play with sticks, and some didn't, and Darias didn't strike as one who played with any stick other than his own maybe.

Oh god, she needed that booze. "Make mine a triple please. Hell, I'll take the strongest whatever you have." She looked at the god serving the booze, wondering if he had an idea over who had done this.

Tartara Seabreeze
Andro/Darias

Teigra
Himerose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:19 am
Kleta was keeping a close eye on Pelagious, mostly to make sure he didn't see her. It was sad really, he was the only one who truly worshipped Kleta as a hero, but he was a bit eccentric for the serious goddess so she resented him. She watched the scene unfold between him and the clawed mortal and a wicked little smile presented itself on her face.

Perhaps Pelagious could use a taste of his own medicine. Oh, she was certain he would enjoy it, and on top of that it would keep him occupied and out of her silver hair for the rest of the evening. It was perfect. She pulled out her bow, loaded up an arrow, and fired it at the clawed pae so that he might worship the first pae he saw. She sincerely hoped that he didn't turn his head now.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine has been hit with Kleta's arrow causing him to worship the first pae he see's as a hero. You may choose whomever you wish to be the first pae he sees.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:32 am
Dysmas smiled and shook his head 'no' at the fountain suggestion. While he did need to stay hydrated, he could go a lot longer without being in water than a full naiad. "You don't have to worry about that, I'm still good from our time in the pool." He told her, it was so sweet how she thought of him. "But maybe going to the bar would be a good idea?"

The night was still young, they had plenty of time to get out on the dance floor. Or were they supposed to dance first and then go to the bar and hydrate? Dysmas wasn't entirely sure.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:40 am
Bastet's smile widened into a proud smirk, fully enjoying the praises from Navidad. "Thank you," Bastet responded nibbling some meat that was skewered at tip of her claw.

"I was quite the warrior where I came from," she bragged, agreeing with Navidad's assessment. It had been so long since someone had seen her that way, since her new position was one of servitude in this place. Zecora didn't treat her badly, but it was bondage all the same to Bastet. "I can give you a demonstration if you like," she growled playfully as she flexed her slender muscles. Then the other mentioned getting a drink, "No, you mustn't leave, I have so much to show and tell you." Navidad leaving right now would just not do for Bastet, how could she show off if she ran away to get her a drink?

Kira of Flames

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:33 am
Psyche pouted a lip as Eros moved on. She was understanding, but still disappointed. She was sure he'd make it up to her when the First Mate was in charge of manning the ship later tonight.

Back to the party. Guests were showing up in droves! So it was easier to mingle and walk between pairs and dancers. Now who else looks like they need a little nudge tonight.

Perfect.

Shadica
Noirocher has been hit with Psyche's arrow! The first pae he sees he will undoubtedly see and know as his soulmate.

StrawberriStardust
[Firuzeh has been hit with Psyche's arrow! The pae she see's will be her one true love for eternity - her soulmate.

Antidia generated a random number between 1 and 74 ... 18!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:39 am
Mnemo swam around a bit in the fountain, finding it to be quite roomy. It extended to the floor below which made quick dips feel nice.

That first arrow didn't go as bad as she imagined. It was a little amusing. Maybe this is why Venus' kids do this. It's a little fun. Though the behavior of a lot of these pae around here did cause Mnemo to blush and turn away. This time, she'd try and see if she hit anyone while her eyes were closed.

She decided to try again.

1. Ayizana (Mizu)
  2. Sommer Brize (Ala)
  3. Pasha (Fea)
  4. Autumn (Dai)
  5. Hatil (Dai)
  6. Chini (Irish)
  7. Pearl (Mene)
  8. Rauthaz (Twitch)
  9. Ashiana (Twitch)
  10. Amynta (Twitch)
  11. Carnelian (Berri)
  12. Valko (Shadi)
  13. Caine (Umi)
  14. Pollux (Mizu)
  15. Zimbali (Mizu)
  16. Vash (Ala)
  17. Bramble (Ala)
  18. Zaden (Ala)
  19. Bastet (Wolf)
  20. Cerelia (Wolf)
  21. Prisma (Fea)
  22. Shaeloh (Fea)
  23. Hjortur (Dai)
  24. Shahrazad (Dai)
  25. Saira (Dai)
  26. Sparrow (Dai)
  27. Nighthawk (Dai)
  28. Luminita (Dai)
  29. Lemon Hearts (Dia)
  30. Xia (Dia)
  31. Lyros (Midnight)
  32. Mayu (Irish)
  33. Florzinha (Mene)
  34. Kelebek (Mene)
  35. Pelagious (Dae)
  36. Lillibeth (Ru)
  37. Cascade (Twitch)
  38. Ophelia (Berri)
  39. Bia (Frosty)
  40. Navidad (Kira)
  41. Zephyros (Mel)
  42. Nyra (Teig)
  43. Blizz (Twitch)
  44. Lazuryt (Shadi)
  45. Tristen (Tart)
  46. Harmonia (Ru)
  47. Balliel (Tart)
  48. Dominique (Umi)
  49. Nereus (Tart)
  50. Junior (Umi)
  51. Dyas (Tart)
  52. Azure (Wolf)
  53. Captain Darius (Tart)
  54. Andromeda (Kira)
  55. Dysmas (Wolf)
  56. Sweetie Drops (Umi)
  57. Echino (Fea)
  58. Chaetodon (Kira)
  59. Lyneeson (Fea)
  60. Arc-en-Roche (Berri)
  61. Koit (Dai)
  62. Niday (Tart)
  63. Thasseus (Twitch)
  64. Namaqua (Mene)
  65. Fraise (Twitch)
  66. Zoran (Dia)
  67. Noirocher (Shadi)
  68. Firuzeh (Berri)
  69. Adelphos (Berri)
  70. Ruby (Twitch)
  71. Lucius (Dia)
  72. Adora (Tart)
  73. Thulani (Dai)
  74. Aquarious (Kira)

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:41 am
Antidia
Mnemo swam around a bit in the fountain, finding it to be quite roomy. It extended to the floor below which made quick dips feel nice.

That first arrow didn't go as bad as she imagined. It was a little amusing. Maybe this is why Venus' kids do this. It's a little fun. Though the behavior of a lot of these pae around here did cause Mnemo to blush and turn away. This time, she'd try and see if she hit anyone while her eyes were closed.

She decided to try again.

Shicala
Zaden has been hit with Mnemo's arrow! Her arrow induces a desire to kiss the first pae they see. This is an unquenchable desire that can not be satisfied. This affect combines with the other arrow she was hit with.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff