Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - July is Stamina! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:24 pm
Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Diahart
Link to Teepee: here

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Diahart shrugged. "I don't know... I guess venturing outside of my home area. Mom is particular that I stay home, and normally I'm all for that, but my sister really talked up the outside world and how great but dangeous it is." She lowered her voice and side glanced, to see if Asha was in earshot, "Don't tell her I said this, but I don't see what's great. It's pretty boring and didn't seem dangerous."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? Diahart shook her head. "No. I've never been in harm, nor have I seen anyone in harm. I...kind of hope I don't though, because I don't know what I would do."

What do you think true bravery is? The seathi wriggled uncomfortably; these questions were too difficult for the young, unexperienced seathi to answer. Hesitating, she slowly said, "I-I guess willing to seek the unknown. And throw yourself out there... I guess?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:25 pm
Participating Soquili: Kaimana

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Kaimana shyly looked away. "I-I'm not brave..." she said softly, diverting her gaze to the ground and digging a hoof into the ground nervously. Debating with herself, she quietly mumbled, "I... think I've maybe-- N-no, nevermind. Hum... I guess-- No wait... No... I haven't done anything particularly courageous.."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "H-h-harm? P-put mysel..f... in... d-danger... N-no.." Kaimana glanced upwards - her blue-purple eyes grew wide with fear and you could see tears start to form. "I, um, would really...not like that," she said, her voice quivering. Wow, you're really mean for reinforcing her lack of bravery.

What do you think true bravery is? The nixie looked back down and dug her hoof into the ground, trying to find a relief from the action. "Anything but me..." she said before whimpering and breaking into tears. Wow, hope you feel bad. Jerk.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:56 am
Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Enakai Vailea
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? She was hidden once more in the swampy waters when the question was asked upon her. "The most courageous thing I've ever done?" She had to think. "I've braved waters deep and far in search of trinkets some leading to some very narrow escapes."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "No..." It was a simple answer. She'd never put herself in harms way for anyone else.

What do you think true bravery is? "Bravery for many mean different things. I think bravery can just mean a willingness to let some one into your little inner world. A risk like that isn't always easy to take."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:41 am
Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Pirata Piraticus

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Pirata stiffened as he heard the voice. He didn't often like being around much of anyone really outside his mate and children. "The most courageous thing I've done?" He thought upon his past deeds. "I let a friend into my heart.. Tore down the walls to my heart so that a friend and companion could grow close and help heal the wounds my own family inflicted upon me at a young age."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "I have not had need to as of yet.. But mark my words. On my honor and my pelt... Were something facing my mate or my children I would put myself between them and their death." He had little love or trust for anyone else really it was plain to see.

What do you think true bravery is?
"Bravery is the ability to accept some one no matter their differences. No matter how hard they try to run you off.. Bravery is being the friend some one needs.. mayhap not the one they want.. but the one they need at their lowest point in life." He was speaking not of himself but of the mate he loved so much. Still he hard a rough time seeing the good in him that Ari saw in him.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:57 pm
Owner's Name: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Participating Soquili: Thaddeus

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Thaddeus hummed, brows furrowing as he thought. "Most courageous?" The Cerynei huffs and rolls his neck, pondering all of the times he was courageous; there were just so many. His eyes light up after a few moments. "Ah! I know exactly which one I should talk about. Back when the Cerynei lands were lost, I risked my own life to go back into the burning woods and save as many as I could. It was a sad time, but I am glad I was able to save some."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "Of course! Those who cannot defend themselves must be protected." The proud stallion gives a curt nod of his head. "I would gladly give up my own safety to offer my assistance to one who needs it."

What do you think true bravery is? "True bravery is the courage to act, even when one is afraid. Having the determination to overcome ones' own fears and hesitances is true bravery."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:11 pm
Owner's Name: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Participating Soquili: Flidais

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Flidais cocks her head to the side, humming softly. "The most courageous thing I have ever done is challenged my old herd's leader. It is still a tender memory, but I do not regret my actions." Her expression falls, a glimmer of sadness hidden in her emerald eyes. "I did not believe their actions were the right ones for the herd and did not benefit anyone but themselves, so I spoke out against them. In the end, I was removed from the herd, but I have found a new one that I feel is truly better."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "I have never needed to, though I would take that risk if needed for a loved one." Flidais had a serene look upon her face, her voice smooth and thoughtful. "Especially if it was to protect a child, stranger or not."

What do you think true bravery is?"True bravery is the ability to speak one's mind and challenge things that have long gone unquestioned."

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:44 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Lockes

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? "I'm... I'm not very courageous... I can't really think of anytime I've been, or done anything of the sort."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "I know people who have, but usually they were just trying to keep me from hurting others."

What do you think true bravery is? "Standing up against yourself, to prevent yourself from causing misery in the lives of others... Probably."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:58 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? "I jumped off a really, really, really high mountain cliff! Someone dared me to do it, and usually I don't do dares, but it was really fun!

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "I haven't yet, but I totally would!"

What do you think true bravery is? "Standing up for what you believe in (so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else) no matter what could happen to you."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:18 pm
Participating Soquili: Vernandi

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Vernandi puffed up proudly, holding his head up high and grinning. "Once I braverly approached a herd of beautiful mares and woo'd them all. They were all over me. Couldn't resist this hot stud. I mean, not surprised, because I am quite the catch. Still, takes courage to just throw yourself out there y'kn--" The stallion was interrupted by the furious squeaks of his mouse companion, Bud. Sighing heavily, he said, "Okay, Bud is right. That didn't actually happen."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? Vernandi sobered up at the question. "Well...I mean, I don't know if this counts, but I saved Bud? She's been my friend since then. I keep her safe by being her bodyguard, she keeps me safe by making sure I don't do anything stupid.." He grinned and laughed.

What do you think true bravery is? The stallion shrugged. "Hard to say. Maybe..I guess being able to do what you believe is right, regardless of what anyone else says." Bud squeaked in agreement with Vernandi.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:44 am
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X
What is the most courageous thing you have ever done?
"I haven’t done many courageous things, yet. I've been blessed with friends who've taken good care of me."
Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else?
"I like to think that, if my friends were in trouble, I would be courageous for them."
"True bravery is facing the unknown."
Participating Soquili: Eluna
"This one time I got lost in the woods, but I didn't cry. I found some real tasty mushrooms though. I got really dizzy and had to sit down for a while."
Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else?
"I saved a bunny once. He was playing with a fox but the fox was playing too rough. I think they were sharing some strawberries, there was red juice everywhere. I scared the fox off but the bunny was sleepy and had to take a nap."
"True bravery is taking care of strangers. You don’t know if they’re nice or if they’re mean, but you have to help, right?"

Participating Soquili: Nexin
"The most courageous thing I've ever done was decide to continue on after discovering the truth of this world."
"No, that would be dumb."
"True bravery is getting up in the morning knowing that you’re going to have to face a world full of my-I mean your-inferiors."

Participating Soquili: Calaeron
"Once, after a big mudslide, I found someone trapped under a tree on a broken hill. I buckled down and dug them out. The earth was still soft and we were both almost killed by rolling debris."
“Yes.” Calaeron nods."
"I think that true bravery is putting the well being of others before your own."

Participating Soquili: Zak
"Ooo that’s hard to say. I’ve done lots of things you’d call courageous. Maybe that time I- or the time with the tigers. OH! That time I raced through the cave with the chupacabras."
"Sure, I do it all the time. Just hanging out with me can be dangerous."
"True bravery is knowing your limits and pushing beyond them."

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:08 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Star Catcher
Link to Teepee: Here

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? The mare smiled, "I have waited an eternity for my mate to return to me. Not being in his presence nearly broke me but i remained strong with the courage to press on".

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "I haven't had that moment yet in my life, but I assure you if any harm came to my family I'd do it in a heartbeat".

What do you think true bravery is? "I believe" she smiled" true bravery is placing yourself in danger to protect those you love. In the time I've lived in this land the elder Celendria has taught myself and others this priceless knowledge".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Arwen

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? "I have stood with Celendria's herd to face against a dragon".

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? She smiled, "He who lies in my heart shall always be protected from harm. My heart is pure but it will burn if another is threatened".

What do you think true bravery is? She pondered a moment, "Believing in your own skills and dreams. It is also putting yourself above all others to keep them from the grips of harm"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Kiros

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? He listened for a moment then promptly responded, "I've set out to find myself and protect the one I love"

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "I have fought many dragons but none possess a threat to my beloved whom I have sworn my heart to" he nodded with a shake of his head, "Though if one should so dare it would see my more then my courage".

What do you think true bravery is? "True Bravery.... is believing you can protect those around you and your beliefs. It must come from the heart or it is a false belief".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Mizu

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? The water stallion stood perfectly still yet his mane seemed to move like water, "I suppose it is when I left my mistress to be one with the sky; my beloved Ayelet".

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "I have" he replied with a deep voice, "I made that dragon regret coming near my beautiful sky".

What do you think true bravery is? "Leaving your mistress to walk in an unknown land. She is of course the mother of all things and myself. It is one of the bravest things I have ever followed and believed".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Angelou Shibuya

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? He listened intently as his head nodded, "I'd say deciding to become a knight and facing all the awaiting perils. I may be young on that path but I'll make my parents proud."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "Not yet" he shook his head, "But if I'm learning to be a knight then its bound to happen".

What do you think true bravery is? "Ah that one I know! True Bravery is trusting your heart and protecting the ones you love!" he nodded enthusiastically.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:42 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Mystic Lyric
Link to Teepee: [x]

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Lyric grins at you. "I got up this morning."

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? Mystic scrunches her eyebrows, then slowly raises one. "No. Why would I go and do a thing like that?" Totally oblivious to selfless acts.

What do you think true bravery is? "I think chivalry is dead. There are no heroes outside of fairy tales, and bedtime stories." Ponders the thought of bravery to herself, and tries to think of poetic words to put to lyrics.

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:55 pm
Participating Soquili: Edana Hatetalon

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Edana glowers at you, and her feathers ruffle. She growls and hisses at you, having grown very irritated with the frequent questions. This is the third or fourth time she's been stopped for questioning. She debates killing the askee, should they ask her again! She snorts, and answers. "Courageous. I find you are either courageous, or foolish, for bothering me.".

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "Never." she says with disgust. As if she would be so stupid!

What do you think true bravery is? "Being brave, is giving it your all to accomplish your battles, and not fearing death. Death is honorable, when you face your fears."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:05 pm
Participating Soquili: Kodama

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? Kodama begins to act out a grand display, of some sort of fight. Silently, he tries to tell you about a fight he had, where he protected his mother from those that wished her harm. Two tails flip back and forth, as he animates the story for you.

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? Kodama widens his eyes, and gives you a very serious nod. One might gather from his expression, that he has in fact, put himself in harms way to save someone important to him.

What do you think true bravery is? Kodama lifts a paw and pats his heart, then stomps his paw on the ground. A hard one to explain without words, but he firmly believes true bravery is something you put your heart and body into. He scrunches his face, feeling he's not quite getting the point across. He quickly steps in front of you, putting a paw over you, and standing as if he's going to shield you against something. He growls at some invisible foe, then pounces! He turns back to you, and nods. Do you get what he's trying to say? Protecting a stranger, or the ones you love. Either can be brave, when you give it your all. <3

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:13 pm
Participating Soquili: Polar

What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? "Gosh, I don't think I've done anything really courageous, and worth of tell. is that sad?" he smiles nervously, wishing he had a great story to tell.

Have you ever deliberately put yourself in harm's way to try to help someone else? "Oh man, I sure haven't! That would make a great story to tell if I had." That would redeem his answer to the first question, if he had!

What do you think true bravery is? "Hmm. True bravery? It's not something I have thought about. I would imagine, true bravery has to do with knights in shining armor, fighting dragons and stuff. Yeah? Maybe? Haha. I don't know." he closes his eyes and grins at you.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff