Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Separate Worlds (Phoenix347 x His Gwen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

» I BEEN FEELING 「 ↻ LIKE A GHOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x I T ' Sx W H A Tx I H A T Ex T H E M O S T
( ◞ and ) ❜ ⋮ guess i'm giving ) up again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this time » this time
»` x 「 ° THIS TIME I *↓ MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Ruka slapped Akira's hand away before glaring at him. Why did he want her to go to school so bad? It was one test. "Thanks for the concern but nothing you say will make me go, okay?" she told him as she finished up washing the dishes. "Trust me, if teachers weren't forced to take attendance, they wouldn't notice if I'm there or not. And I'm nothing more than a toy to toss around for the students. Besides, why do you care so much? Even you didn't really know I existed until two days ago." Ruka raised an eyebrow at him and placed her hand on her hip.

(thank you! uwu)

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:46 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Apartment 4C
With: Ruka
Mood; Surprised
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; ))

"You're acting like a housewife you know?" Washing dishes, arguing in the morning and having prepared dinner, even her stance now practically screamed wife. ""It's not that I didn't notice you, everyone thought you wanted to remain invisible. Even if I tried to talk to you, you probably would have just blown me off. Care to deny that?" He crossed his arms at her. "I know you're at the top of the class rankings, does that count as noticed?"

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:54 pm
User Image

Ruka rolled her eyes, walking away from Akira. "You're gonna be late, you know." she sang as she grabbed a plastic bin from the laundry room filled with her clothing. She grabbed the lunch she made for him, and shoved it in his hands while holding the basket with one arm. "Go to school." she told him with a smile, sort of acting like a mother. The teachers knew Ruka stayed home a lot, she lied saying she had an illness that made her stay home sometimes, so it was totally fine when she skipped school. But she didn't feel like telling that story to Akira, plus she wanted to avoid the possibility that he would lecture her about lying to get out of going to school. Ruka eyed Akira, then the door before proceeding to sit down on the couch to begin folding her laundry.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Apartment 4C
Mood; Mixed
((OOC; ))

ruka didn't budget, thrusting the lunch to him before returning to the couch. "Just promise me you won't stop coming to school all together." He compromised as he walked to the door and put his shoes on. After hearing her answer and shutting the door, he started towards the elevator, adjusting his bag. Once the elevator hit the ground floor, he started running, not sure how long it would take to get to school. He was sure though he wouldn't have time to head back home as he ran down the street, remembering the turns they took last night. It was odd walking through it all in reverse, but he was able to find the cafe Ruka worked at, and from there it was easy running back to school.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:15 am
-bump-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:04 pm
Piltover Jinx

-bump-  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image

Ruka watched as Akira left her home, saying nothing to his question. She wasn't going to promise that. And why did he care if she stopped coming to school or not? Shrugging off that fact, Ruka continued to fold her laundry, soon putting it away once she was done. But there was a...nagging feeling in her stomach. She felt guilty for not going with him, for not being more cooperative. Ugh, she never felt like that before. Stupid Akira, messing up her daily life.

Sighing, Ruka began to get ready for school. She took her sweet time about it, but being late was better than not being there at all she figured. And she repeated to herself that only this one time was she going to do this for him. This one time. Ruka stared at herself in the mirror, deciding on a different look for today. The female tied her hair up into a high ponytail. It wasn't actually a huge difference, but to her it was since she normally always had her hair down and straight. After she was done, she left her apartment, locking the door and began making her way to school.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: School lockers
With: Various students
Mood; Unsure
((OOC; Welcome back!))

It was a little difficult navigating to the cafe again, but from there it was a simple sprint to the school. He checked the time on his phone, seeing he was going to be late to the lockers again. Sure enough, he opened his locker to find a couple letters in there, He sighed and dropped his head in frustration. He looked over unconsciously to the locker with Ruka's name on it. He tapped his finger on the metal as he recalled what Ruka said about tacks in her shoes. Curiosity got the better of him and he closed his and walked in front of hers. He could hear the whispers of a couple of girls waiting at the end of the row, glancing in his direction. He looked back at the locker, deciding to check for himself.

He thought she was exaggerating, but she really did have tacks left in her shoes, as they fell out as he flipped them over. He pulled out some of the letters in there and dumped out the other shoe before replacing it all and closing the door. The two girls were gone as he rushed to homeroom. Entering the room, he could tell today wasn't going to be a good day by the atmosphere in the class. Almost a hatred feeling from the students, like they were seething with hate, though towards what? Akira looked over to the blackboard in front of the classroom. "Ah crap." he muttered, his shoulders going limp. The board just read; 'Tanabata Festival Assignment: LATE!!!'

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:26 pm
User Image

Ruka made her way to school, slowly but surely. She was in no rush to get there. But since she lived rather close to the school, it wasn't too long before she arrived. Stepping onto campus, she heard the bell chime, signaling that class was going to start and she was officially late. Shrugging, Ruka walked inside the front where all the lockers were and found hers. Opening it, expecting her usual tacks and hate mail, she found nothing. That was odd. Paying no mind to it, she placed on her slippers and heading upstairs for homeroom.

Walking inside, she looked at all the students that were already there. They stared at her, some whispering about her, but most of the classroom was too busy dwelling on the fact that the class hadn't decided what to do for the Tanabata Festival yet. The teacher looked at her before nodding his head towards her seat. Ruka held her head up high, her ponytail flowing behind her as she walked. She slowly took her seat, resting her chin on her hand as she stared out the window at the sky. White clouds littered the blue sky and it was a beautiful sight to see. She already wanted to get out of school despite just arriving. "Alright everybody," the teacher began as he erased the board to make room for the next thing he was going to write. "Since we are the only class that hasn't decided what they are going to do for the Tanabata Festival, we are going to decide now. Any ideas?" he asked as he firmly held the erase board marker in his hand, ready to jot down student ideas.

(haha, thank you!)

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:50 am
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Homeroom
Mood; Cautious
((OOC; short post))

The teacher must have forgotten to bring up the subject yesterday, which could explain some of the atmosphere in the room. Akira sat in his chair, waiting for the teacher to arrive. When he did, he took attendance to find the only one gone was Ruka. No one was surprised, especially not Akira since he talked to her this morning. What was surprising was when Ruka walked into the class. The only thing that was different really was her hair was in a ponytail.. Like always people whispered to each other at her entrance as she sat down. The teacher pretty much opened the floodgates to ideas, and students started shouting out plays, cafes, haunted house, almost cliched ideas.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image

Ruka listened intently to the students shouting out ideas at the teacher, watching him frantically write down any new one that was screamed. She looked over at Akira and smirked before raising her hand. The whole class went silent as the teacher called on her, and she suggested, "A maid and butler cafe. We can make Sorano-san a butler and I'm sure we'll get tons of female customers. Plus what guy doesn't want to see a pretty girl in a maid outfit?" Everyone was surprised that Ruka had actually spoken, especially to participate. But everyone thought her idea was a good idea, and cheered agreeing with her. All the girls giggled, pointing at Akira and whispering about how handsome he would look in a butler costume. Ruka returned her normal, melancholy expression as the teacher began to take votes on what to do. "Looks like we'll be doing Ruka's idea."

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Cautious
((OOC; Well played... COUNTER ATTACK! Also I was gonna throw out an idea of a romeo and juliet play, though maybe we could incorporate somehow.))

Akira turned his attention away from the rest of the class, not really caring what exactly was thrown out until the room silenced and Ruka spoke up. Her suggestion was oddly taken with great acceptance, probably because she threw him into the pit. Before he could speak against it the teacher decided to go with it. He finally got his chance to speak out and decided to pay back Ruka for her 'suggestion'. "I'll go all out if Kokonoe joins in as a maid." It was like adding fuel to the fire, the girls giggled and whispered to themselves over both Akira going full out, and joining in the boy's excitement of Ruka as a maid. Akira beat them all however, by at least a couple of days.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

Ruka's head whipped around to look at Akira, shooting daggers at him for throwing her under the bus as well. Well, at least she had experience with working at one. "And the drama club is putting on the production of Romeo and Juliet if any one wants to volunteer." the teacher added as he looked at his students. No one was brave enough to be in the play so no one spoke up...until Ruka. The girl shot her hand up and chirped, "I nominate Sorano!" she looked back at the boy and gave him an innocent smile. She would keep this sabotage game going until she came out the winner. All the girls started giggling again, even some squealing a bit as they thought about Akira being all romantic. "So Akira, I will send your name to the drama club. Anyone else?" the teacher asked with a smile.

(There, I incorporated it!)

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Cautious
((OOC; Not again! *throws back under the bus*))

Ruka glared at him, to which Akira just shrugged his shoulders. If she was going to nominate use him as fuel, he'd do the same. The Teacher asked for volunteers for a production of Romeo and Juliet by the school, and again ruka sacrificed him. Akira raised his hand again as the teacher asked for volunteers. "Kokonoe!" he said, getting half of the same response as before, but also some odd glances at the odd volunteering war between the two of them. "Are... You two alright?" the teacher asked with a confused look.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image

Ruka gritted her teeth as Akira also volunteered her to be a part of the play. She shot Akira a look that told him she was going to kill him when she got the chance. "Just new friends trying to participate in the festival." Ruka informed the teacher with a smile. She took in a deep breath and her mouth formed a tight line. Now she had to be a part of the play and work as a maid for their class. Too much interacting for her...all in one day too. And soon the sports festival will be upon them which she is required to participate in. Plus all the girls had to cheer for the boys that are part of their team when they take place in the races. Ruka silently sighed to herself, trying to process all the school events she had to take place in before she broke.

The teacher nodded his head hesitantly before finishing up the plans for the festival. "Okay, so our class will be running a maid cafe and Akira and Ruka will be participating in Romeo and Juliet. I'll go submit these now, you guys can socialize among each other for the rest of the class period." the teacher told announced before leaving the classroom and the students to themselves.

(dammit xD)

Phoenix347

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas