Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Princess and the Renegade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:35 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian didn't want to go to her father, in fact she didn't want to be around the one who had ordered the execution of her friends. But she knew that if she wanted to have any hope of saving Johnathan that she was going to have to play nice. "Oh father I was wondering if I would ever see you again! I have missed you so much." She fried as she jumped into her father's arms, the memory of jow she had jumped at Jonathan when he had emerged from his mech popping into her head as she did so. It sickened her to be within fine feet of the man that called himself her father. "Thankfully I am unharmed father and I must ask, are you alright? Has everyone at the castle been alright since I left?" She asked calmly, pulling away from her father with a faux fake look as she did so.
Talking - #ccaa99 / Thinking - #bbaacc
The air was suddenly pierced by a shrill scream as a familiar woman ran at her with her arms wide open. "Princess you're alright! I was so worried about you. They had you for a whole three days! You must have been so scared!" Maria sobbed as Vivian drew a blank. It was only three days? She thought blankly. It felt like so much longer. I feel like I had been there with Jonathan and Mildred for weeks. It's really on,y been three days? The thought brought tears to her own eyes as she held onto her sobbing handmaid, only her tears were for a whole other reason. She had successfully ruined the lives of the whole resistance, Jonathan included, and she had done it in on,y three days. She felt horrible. "Your highness I know that your daughter just got back home but I would like to take her to her room and clean her up before setting her down to rest. She looks exhausted and I don't think she is capable of doing much else but sleeping today." Maria requested of the king, holding the crying girl in her arms prote tivly as she did so.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:45 pm
RaisaNadia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The king watched as Maria reunited with Vivian, and when she offered to clean her up, he smiled and nodded. "Of course you may Maria. I got some business to attend to." he said as he and a couple other guards walked over to the prison where Jonathan was at.

After a few moments, the guard opened the cell door for the king as he walked in. Jonathan appeared to have been badly beaten. He had cuts bruises, and was bleeding in several parts of his body. His left arm appeared to have sawed in half and forcibly ripped out. "So...here you are...the son of a traitor. The son of the man who was about to destroy this kingdom. You are just like your father, and you will die like him, but not here. Your execution will be made public. Everyone wants to see your head roll. They cry for your blood, and I will be more than happy to give them the satisfaction." The king said intimidating Jonathan, who didn't react to anything the King said. He then turned around and made his way out. "Keep a close eye on him, make sure he doesn't do anything funny." the king commanded as the guard acknowledged.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:38 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

The walk back to Vivian's room was filled with Maria chattering away while Vivian was lost in thought. "Princess are you alright? You have been unusually quiet this whole time. That's not like you." Maria fussed over the girl as they walked into the princess's room. Once inside Vivian quickly shut the door before turning to her handmaid. "Maria you would do anything for me right?" A nod from the woman told her to continue. "Well I need your help. There is a man in the prison right now and I need to get to him. I can't let him die down there Maria. He has shown me things that I have only read about in books and he doesn't treat me like 'the princess'. He treats me like Vivian, a teenage girl who wants nothing but adventure." She continued to tell her handmaid about Jonathan and how she needed to get to him before her father did something to him.
"Absolutly not! I refuse to help you betray your father!" Maria hissed. "Please Maria! I cantbjust let him die! He is to good for that and he needs to be free. Please I'm begging you! I ant stay here any longer either! Not while knowing that my father is a cold blooded killer!" She sobbed into her hands as she spoke to the woman. Maria hesitated before going over to hold the girl in her arms. "Do you love him princesses?" The simple question had thrown the crying girl off. Did she care that deeply about him? "I-I don't know, but I do know that I can just let him die after all that we have been through together. Please Maria..." Vivian pleaded one last time. Maria chewed on her bottom lip as she thought about the princess's request. "Fine... And I think that I might even have an idea."

Vivian traveled down the hall with a purpose as she held a tray with spiked ale on it it. She and Maria had traded clothes, the handmaid now lay knocked out in a supply closet after voluntarily drinking some of the spiked ale to make it look like the princess had attacked her. Vivian wanted to itch at her scalp under the black wig that she wore but she knew that she would drop her tray if she did so, so she just felt with the scratchiness of the wig. "I hope you boys are thirsty. I have a gift from the princess herself." She called down the stairs to the prison, doing her best to make her voice sound more like Maria's she kept her gaze casted downwards as she entered the room, only looking up long enough to make sure that it was just the one guard. "She decided that it must be hard on you having to sit down here alone so she sent down some ale. A bit old fashioned, but I think it's sweet that she thought of the guard on duty." She set the tray down next to the guard before backing up a but and curtsying towards him. She knew that if he got a good look at her face that it would be game over so she did her best to keep her face down, hoping that he would just take the bait and drink the spiked ale.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:31 pm
RaisaNadia

The guards watched as a maid walked down to offer them something to drink, and to think that it was from the princess herself made them think that it was a huge honor, so they didn't hesitate in drinking it. "Hey what's the matter rebel? Wish you could have a sip?" one of the guards said as he filled a cup with the ale and splashed it on Jonathan's face. The guards laughed after that as they started drinking down the Ale. A few minutes later they both started to get dizzy and eventually pass out, completely out cold.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:50 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian but her tongue as the guards taunted Jonathan, she even had to hide her balled up fists under the apron on her dress so that they didn't see how angry she was when they splashed him in the face. Calm down Vivian. Just a little longer and they will be out cold. And true enough the guards were out like a light when they drank up the ale. "Pigs! Now which one of you has the key?" She whispered quietly as she threw the wig to the side. It would only hinder her sight now that she didn't need it for a disguise anymore. She quickly ran over to the guards and checked each of them for the keys, cheering triumphantly when she did find them. With the keys now in her hand she ran to the cell door and unlocked it before rushing in to the broken man.
"What have they done to you?" Vivian gasped as she wrapped her arms around him neck, holding him close for a moment before working on getting his cuffs unlocked. "Don't you worry Jonathan, I know of some secret passageways that not even my father knows about. I'm going to get you out of here and we are going to flee from this place. I'll go with you to make sure that you get nursed back to normal and then we can work on getting my father out of the throne. Doesn't that sound like a good plan? Jonathan?" The click of the last lock sounded as she quickly wrapped her arms around his middle to support him should he need it. He looked horrible. His left arm was thrown to the other side of the cell, broken into pieces that would take forever to fix, while the rest of him looked like he had fallen down a mountain into a pit of blades. The sight of him broke her heart.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:04 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan didn't notice anything that happened to the guards. The only thing he noticed was the sound of the cage door opening and the sound of Vivian's voice and touch. His head lifted up slightly as he tried his best to make eye contact with her. When she mentioned an escape plan, he grew really hesitant, especially when she helped him up. When she tried moving him, he wouldn't budge. He then pushed her aside, not looking at her. "I...i'm not going anywhere.... he said quietly. He interupted her before she could ask why. "I have nothing out there for me anymore...everyone knows my face...everyone hates me...my whole team was killed before my eyes...my most prized possesion was taken from me. There's nothing for me out there...I can't leave...I don't want to leave...your father mentioned executing me tomorrow morning...only then will I be free..." he said in a slow and monotone voice. Jonathan has changed dramatically in the past few hours, and felt like there was nothing to live for anymore.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:22 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian just blinked up at him, confusion taking over her facial expression before it slowly gave way to anger. "Now you listen to me Jonathan Masters! I did not just switch clothes with my handmaid, drug my handmaid, risk getting caught by anyone to deliver spiked ale to my fathers guards, and unlock your cell just so I could let you give up. You are coming with me even if I have to break your legs and carry you!" She snapped as she went to go retrieve his arm. "Besides... I don't hate you." She said quietly as she cradled the mechanical arm against her chest while turning to look back at the man. "Can't I become a reason for you to keep going? Help me overthrow my father and get me on the throne. That way your people will not have died in vain because I will right all of my father's wrongs. But I can't do it alone Jonathan." She brought his arm back over to him, a pleading look on her face as she forced him to look her in the eyes. "I need you Jonathan. You are my reason to keep going now. You have opened my eyes to everything my father is doing and you have shown me things that I would have never seen if I hadn't met you. Please don't do this to me, don't just throw your life away when there is still a chance! I will be your team if only you would just come with me." She pleaded quietly, almost as if she were afraid that she would scare him off if she wasn't quiet.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:21 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan looked at Vivian as she was giving her speech. As she was talking, his expression didn't change. "I'm sorry princess...but my mind is made up...i'm not going anywhere. After witnessing everything being taken away from me, I realized something: that all of it was my fault. I got people to leave their families for my own selfish purposes...and most of them died before they could even fight the real threat...I can't continue to fight on...I have nothing to fight for...you will continue to live your life and one day become Queen, in which I hope you lead your people in the right direction. Me...this is the end of the road for me...everything I fought for...a waste of time..." Jonathan said speaking quietly.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:21 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian's hand connected with Jonathan's face before she even realized what she was doing. The action of smacking Jonathan had surprised her and she was about to begin apologizing profusely when something struck in her mind. "No!" She shouted, her hands balling up into fists at her side. "I'm not leaving here without you, I don't care if I have to slit my own throat to keep them from taking me! You always accused me of being a spoiled princess well you know what? I'll show you a spoiled princess. I will kidnap you like you kidnapped me." She grabbed ahold of his arm and tried pulling him towards her only for her own arms to begin shaking as her eyes welled up with tears. No stop crying now! Stupid eyes! She mentally scolded herself as she continued to tug on his arm. "So that's it? You're going to quit? Why not find a way to avenge them all! You can't give up! General Masters wouldn't of wanted you to give up!" She was trying her best not to sob now as she stopped pulling on his arm. Instead she just held onto his wrist with both of her hands, refusing to look up at the man in front of her.

CommanderNeospace
Can I do it? Can I have Vivian spring a confession? I'm like dying over here man i find these two to be adorable XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:50 pm
RaisaNadia

The mere thought that Vivian actuallly bringing up her father the way she did actually made him upset. However, before he could scold her for what she said, he started to have an epiphany.

It was of his parents, both of them at the end of a tunnel. "Mom? Dad?" Jonathan asked, making sure that they were actually real. "Yes Jonathan. It is us." his father answered. It was after that moment that he burst into tears. He hasn't seen his father in over ten years, and hasn't seen his mother in four. He was truly and emotional person. "Please come to us Jonathan." his mother begged as he quickly ran for them, however the more he ran, the farther they got. "Why can't I reach you?" Jonathan asked, obviously upset. "Because you are too insecure and depressed. This tunnel is measured on negative energy, so the more insecure and depressed you get, the longer it gets, keeping you away from us, however, the less insecure and depressed you get, the closer you are too us." Jonathan's father explained. "I have every right to be depressed! I caused the death of over 200 of my men! I don't know how I can't blame myself for that..." Jonathan said after letting out a sigh. "No Jonathan it wasn't your fault. Everything that has happened in your life was brought up by an unfortunate chain of events. I went up to the king personally to tell him that if he continues to steal from the people, then I would make sure that the kingdom would know about it, thus resulting in my assassination, and since he never gave a funeral service for me you did get curious and did research, and after learning the truth you went on against the king and rallied others to join you, and because you wanted to show him the pain that you felt when you lost a loved one, you kidnapped the princess-""-which was very reckless and you could have gotten yourself killed." his mother interuppted.

"Easy Melissa, he did what he had to do. So you see Jonathan, none of this is your fault. Everything that has happened is a result of the King's greed." Jonathan's father reassured him. "Your father is right Jonathan, please stop beating yourself up. We did raise you to be better than that." Jonathan's mother said to him as well. After that, a few tears ran down Jonathan's face as he started feeling a little better. The tunnel then slightly started shrinking. "And you are a great leader Jonathan. True you were a little rough around the edges." his father said as he then chuckled slightly, resulting in Jonathan doing the same as the tunnel got more smaller. "But you did get better over time and with age, becoming the man you are today, and we couldn't be more prouder. Jonathan's father finally said as Jonathan found himself to be only a couple feet in front of them. He did not hesitate in hugging the both of them as tears rolled down his face. "I missed you guys so much.." Jonathan said crying. His parents smiled and hugged him back. After a few minutes of crying, Jonathan let go and was standing in front of his parents again.

"Listen Jonathan, please don't give up so easily. Life is out there waiting for you. Grab it horns and take it for a ride, and show the world who you are." his father said as Jonathan grew a smile on his face. "I promise. No more giving up. I will live my life to the fullest, and I promise you that I will make a difference in this world." Jonathan's words brought smiles to his parents' faces as a bright door opened beside them. "Looks like this is for you Jonathan." his mother said smiling at him. Jonathan looked at the door as well and nodded, still smiling. "Alright then. Let's do this." he said as he faced the door, but before taking a step towards it, he looked back at his parents. "It was great seeing you two again...and I will see you soon." he said still smiling at them. "Not too soon I hope." Jonathan's father said followed by laughter. "You have your whole life ahead of you honey, just go and live life. We won't go anywhere, we promise." she said smiling at him. Jonathan nodded as a sudden thought came to his head. "And, maybe...if it's okay with you guys too, if I can-" he was cut off by his father. "Stop. Just do what you think is right, and please take care of the princess, she's still young as well and has much too learn." "And if you don't I can assure you that you will be punished." his mother said as it all ended in laughter. "See you later guys. I love you." Jonathan said as he walked towards the door. "We love you too son! And say hi to the princess for us!" were the last words he heard before he finally returned to the real world.

"Princess...give me my arm." he said quietly as he held his hand out for his arm. When he recieved it, he dropped it on the floor and crushed it with his foot. Inside the arm was a retractable blade that was hidden inside. He reached for it and weld it on whatever was left of his left arm. He then looked up at the princess, with the same smile he gave her when they first met. "I'm not running away princess. This is our oppurtunity to make things right, so I say we take it." he said, now acting like the man he was once before.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:14 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"Jonathan...?" Vivian called out to him quietly when he went still. "Oh gods no! Jonathan please don't do this! I'm sorry come back! I didn't mean to bring up your father. Oh please don't leave me here alone." She was sobbing now as she brought his hand up to her face, pressing her frothed against his knuckles in a way that Maria had done other whenever she had worried the handmaid."No, no, no, no, no. You can't, this kingdom needs you. I need you. I, I... Jonathan!" She cried out in relief when the other called out to her. She didn't hesitate in handing him back his arm, cringing when he stomped on it. The knife he pulled out looked sharp, and as if it had been made for one purpose and one purpose only. To kill. This made her nervous, but one look at the smile of the man's face calmed her nerves almost immediately. "That's the Jonathan that I know! That's what I'm talking about!" She threw her arms around him like she had after he got out of the mevh the day of the second attack, making sure to watch out for the knife.
With a determined expression upon her face, Vivian pulled away from Jonathan before giving him a sly smile. I have a plan for getting through the castle without being spotted. Remember when I told you that I knew things that you would most definitely like to know?" She asked as she exited the cell, gesturing for him to follow her, before stopping in front of a seemingly random spot on the wall. She reached her hand out and felt along the wall until her fingers came in contact with a slight dent. She pushed into this dent, a hidden button sinking into the wall before slowly pushing itself back into its original position where it blended into the rest of the wall flawlessly. Stepping back a bit, she watched as the wall gave way to a secret passage before turning to Jonathan. "I hate to say it but... I told you so. I know this castle like the back of my hand, and my father only knows about half of these tunnels. This thankfully happens to not Be one of them. Now hurry up so I can close this up before the guards wake up!" She walked into the cool tunnel, a series of dusty light coming to life as she did so.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:39 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan smiled as he hugged her as well, making sure to keep the blade away from her. He then actually got curious about what secrets she knew. He was a bit confused when she started feeling up a wall, only after a few moments a hatch opened and he was surprisingly shocked. "Wow...that is a surprise." Jonathan said as he walked into the passage with Vivian as she closed the hatch. After a few moments he looked over at her. "Where is your father? I have a few...questions to ask him." Jonathan said as the mere mention of the King made his blood boil.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:11 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian puffed up proudly as she shut the passage door behind Jonathan, taking solace in the fact that it would blend in perfectly with the wall when it shut. For a while it was just the two of them walking through the tunnel system, Vivian telling him when to turn a corner as they did so. "Earlier he told Maria that he had buisness to attend to so am assuming that he is in his chambers. That's where he does all of his buisness because he finds the throne room to impersonal." She said calmly as she stopped at a spot in the wall, feeling around like she had before in the prison before finding another indent in the wall. She pressed it, revealing another passage way that would lead them deeper into the castle instead of away from it. "You know Jonathan. You don't have to do any of this alone anymore. I'm not going to leave even if you tell me to so you can use me for support as well, I'll be there beside you." And without another word she turned down the new tunnel, dragging the tips of her fingers along the side of the wall as if she were looking for something.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan smiled when she told him where he could be. He was actually getting excited to be confronting the King after so many years. After hearing her last statement, he smiled. "Geez that's one hell of a marriage proposal." He said as he laughed afterwards. "But seriously, i'm not sure if you want to know what I have planned for your father, especially if you still care about your father, I don't know how I will react when i'm within a few feet from him." he said still following her.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian blushed profusely when he teased her. "Oh stuff it... Besides its not to woman's responsibility to propose so why would I?" She pouted, her fingertips still grazing the wall of the tunnel. "I do still love my father, he his my blood after all, but he once taught me to love my people more than anything else. Even if it was a lie that he was implanting into my head to make me see him as innocent I took his words very seriously. I know that if my father dies I will be made queen and my adventure will most likely stop there. But if it is for my people then I am willing to sacrafice anything. Including the life of my father and my adventure." She murmured sincerely, her fingers finding three indents of the wall. They were hard to see but she knew the feeling of them any day. This was after all her favorite way of listening in on conversations. "When I open this door do not talk! Do not even whisper until the coast is clear. This door leads into my father's wardrobe and he has yet to discover it. We can listen in on his conversation and come out when his guests leave." With that she slowly slid open a section of the wall before crawling into the wardrobe, motioning for the other to follow her in so that's he could shut the door behind them once more.

CommanderNeospace

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas