Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:45 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
StarlightSchism
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Oh my gods yesss. I did all of Arezu's sprites, and never got a fakemon so I think I'm good. I'll just do a run-through to make sure her pokemon and items check out okay. I am very excited to be able to get the Suicune~! I'd probably introduce it as soon as I was able to start posting with her, but what level would it come as?

It should be introduced at what level you claimed it at. Which I can't remember for the life of me. I can ask my mole to check it out, unless you yourself can. For some reason I'm thinking it was Level 2o that the 8o day's Pokemon were given out at.

Oh, I had forgotten the event had set levels. 20 is correct, thanks. Sorry to ask another question, but would it be okay if I changed Arezu's name to Azure (or something along those lines)?

Also if you're interested I'd be happy to move her to Avikna once I've got her settled :3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

It should be introduced at what level you claimed it at. Which I can't remember for the life of me. I can ask my mole to check it out, unless you yourself can. For some reason I'm thinking it was Level 2o that the 8o day's Pokemon were given out at.

Oh, I had forgotten the event had set levels. 20 is correct, thanks. Sorry to ask another question, but would it be okay if I changed Arezu's name to Azure (or something along those lines)?

Also if you're interested I'd be happy to move her to Avikna once I've got her settled :3  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:58 pm
StarlightSchism
Indeciisiive Wolkova

I don't see why not.. Like she'll be like "I don't like the name Arezu, call me Azure from now on. No reason, just 'cause." Lol, or something like that.

Oh, if you want to. <3 Avikna's just... training in Camphier for awhile. Lol. Gotta get dem levels!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:12 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

I don't see why not.. Like she'll be like "I don't like the name Arezu, call me Azure from now on. No reason, just 'cause." Lol, or something like that.

Oh, if you want to. <3 Avikna's just... training in Camphier for awhile. Lol. Gotta get dem levels!

Lol that'd be pretty much it. She's the kind of person that'd do it, too xD
Thanks~

Aye, I'll see about havin' her swing your way in a week or so  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:26 pm
StarlightSchism
Indeciisiive Wolkova

Lol that'd be pretty much it. She's the kind of person that'd do it, too xD
Thanks~

Aye, I'll see about havin' her swing your way in a week or so

Sounds like a plan! <3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:54 pm
As a general comment, I liked the attack and ability pages without the spoilers, since you could just ctrl+f as soon as you opened the page, but now you have to hunt for the right tag to un-spoil first. sorry

Also, I like them on the same page 'cuz I usually have to switch between the two for battles so this is more convenient~  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:58 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
As a general comment, I liked the attack and ability pages without the spoilers, since you could just ctrl+f as soon as you opened the page, but now you have to hunt for the right tag to un-spoil first. sorry

Also, I like them on the same page 'cuz I usually have to switch between the two for battles so this is more convenient~
Sorry about that. Iv been working to condense items together based on need and compatibility as well as organize the main forum so the spoilers might not stay. It was more a means to shrink the page down to a more manageable size. If its more of a problem long term we'll remove them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:59 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
TheWhiteDragonfly

Sorry about that. Iv been working to condense items together based on need and compatibility as well as organize the main forum so the spoilers might not stay. It was more a means to shrink the page down to a more manageable size. If its more of a problem long term we'll remove them.

Ay sir! *salutes*

Keep doin' what you're doin' then, sorry to bother you -2-  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:03 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
TheWhiteDragonfly

Ay sir! *salutes*

Keep doin' what you're doin' then, sorry to bother you -2-
Oh no your fine lol. This might be going on for a few days just to insure the threads are done right and look good and are well organized. So any input is good to have so i know how best to manage the threads.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:19 pm
Well, I'm certainly going to say I like the idea of this being an announcement instead of a normal thread. 3nodding I dunno why, but for some reason I lose track of the normal threads more than the announcement and sticky threads, and it's not just because of how they're arranged. sweatdrop  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:24 pm
Lia Syuki
Well, I'm certainly going to say I like the idea of this being an announcement instead of a normal thread. 3nodding I dunno why, but for some reason I lose track of the normal threads more than the announcement and sticky threads, and it's not just because of how they're arranged. sweatdrop
^__^ threads might still be moved about a little but generally there arranges so things we use the most are sticky's, rules and monthly threads are announcements.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm
I've just now noticed that the horoscope changes on the first of the month, despite the dates in the chart being a bit odd. I can understand doing the first of the month for simplicity's sake, but it's a bit disappointing I can't claim a shiny for my specific line, with the Alder. Have you considered changing it, or is changing on the first the way it's going to be?  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:02 pm
StarlightSchism
I've just now noticed that the horoscope changes on the first of the month, despite the dates in the chart being a bit odd. I can understand doing the first of the month for simplicity's sake, but it's a bit disappointing I can't claim a shiny for my specific line, with the Alder. Have you considered changing it, or is changing on the first the way it's going to be?
Im not quite sure i understand your question hun. Mind explaining a little more ? I don't see why anyone couldn't claim a birthday shiny. Is your birthday the last day last month or the first of this month or something ?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm
StarlightSchism
Im not quite sure i understand your question hun. Mind explaining a little more ? I don't see why anyone couldn't claim a birthday shiny. Is your birthday the last day last month or the first of this month or something ?

Oh, sorry for being confusing. My birthday is on the 29th, which would normally translate to the Alder, Bear/fox/hawk, ruby portion of the chart. I was wondering if the horoscope would always change on the first of the month, or if it would ever change to follow the chart.  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:35 pm
StarlightSchism
StarlightSchism

Oh, sorry for being confusing. My birthday is on the 29th, which would normally translate to the Alder, Bear/fox/hawk, ruby portion of the chart. I was wondering if the horoscope would always change on the first of the month, or if it would ever change to follow the chart.

Ummm, lets bring in the exports on this as im unsure. 3nodding

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games