Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Welcome Back Venus! The Afterparty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:25 am
User ImageOh, a challenge! Shots fired!

Voluptas was certainly up to an arrow challenge, if her performance in the Battle for Venus Temple was any proof of that. With Brazil getting distracted over her own manliness which interrupted her saunter towards Mercutio, Voluptas looked around to see if she could interrupt any of her uncle's actions as well... When she spotted an outright disaster.

She watched as that purple nymph paraded himself right away from the newly female Kasmai, and she shook her head with a tsk, even if it did seem to be one of Kleta's arrows causing the change. "No, no. See, that there is a disaster, Uncle Iordanes! Let me show you how it's done."

Without a moment of hesitance, Voluptas pulled two arrows out of her holster, quickly shooting one at Kasmai -- and prompting the loss of her womanly wiles, and swirled around and immediately shot the other arrow at another one of those cat-men, one associated with the person the purple nymph was strolling towards.

"That should work better."

Menelie
Kasmai is no longer a woman! He will now act seductively towards Ruaidhri.

Strawberri Stardust
Ruaidhri will now act seductively towards Kasmai.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:36 am
He looked wonderful? The male was undoubtedly plain next to his gorgeous wife. Still, he believed every word, as she had never given him any reason to ever doubt her. There were no secrets between them. Well, except a little earlier when she locked him out of the bedroom until she was changed.

After all their times of 'dancing' at parties, they had graduated to not stepping on each others toes. Mostly. He gently cupped her face in his hand while sweetly kissing her forehead. "I love you so much too Star. I can't even begin to say how lucky I am." A fantastic mother, a supportive friend, a magnificent wife. Loving, honest, and faithful. He couldn't imagine a better companion for the rest of his life. It was why he asked her to marry him years ago. "Starry...I was thinking." A dangerous thing for the yellow demon really. "I'm happy with this for the rest of our lives, but thinking back we never did have a full ceremony for our wedding. I think you deserve as much." They were married, full and true. However she was never able to have a celebration surrounded by friends and family. "...Would you want to?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:41 am
User ImageUser ImageZakira tilted her head, wondering why Wellspring suddenly lifted his head and looked Kinda Angry for a couple moments, turning her head to perhaps look into the direction Wellspring was -- but she failed to catch him in time, instead watching as he lowered his eyes again to ... whatever he was looking at.

So shy!

"You've never been to a beach?" asked Zakira, quite amazed. How could someone have never been to a beach? Uncle Vangelis was right, those faun were really strangely isolated. ... Wait, Wellspring wasn't a faun though, because she wasn't a faun. Were his parents faun? Maybe Uncle Vangelis was wrong about how strict the faun were if they were letting fishy people in...

It was then Zakira was suddenly distracted with Cazir getting distracted and starting to move away from her. She pouted, for a moment, before calling, "Cazi!" A pause, and when he didn't turn around, she added, "Cazicazicazicazicazicazi!"

"What?!" Cazir turned around, glaring at Zakira. She only giggled.

"Buh-bye!"

"Agh!" The faerie stormed off in the direction of Aurelia, leaving Zakira giggling further at him.

When she got over her stitches, she turned back to Wellspring and giggled again. "Cazi couldn't hurt a fly! But yeah, the beach is really nice! I'd never live anywhere else! There's pae and there's water and there's my family -- oh, and there's a really nice view in the lake because the naiad are just so elegant." She loved watching a naiad emerge from water. They were so cool! For a long time, she wished her fin could turn into legs like theirs, but now she had the best of both worlds! She must have finally wished hard enough...

For Cazir's part, he finally arrived in front of Aurelia The Shark, offering a wink. "I couldn't help but to notice you were giving me quite the eyes." ... Perhaps he had listened to Criofan attempting to charm others a little too much.

Daisicle
Wellspring
Tartara Seabreeze
Aurelia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:47 am
After living with the male for so long, it was relatively easy for Dyas to pick up even slight differences with Azure. So when his eyes glazed over in a faraway look, a frown materialized on her brow. What was he thinking? Was the dance not interesting enough for him? As she twirled back into his arms, the female looked up at his curiously. Perhaps he would share what was troubling him?

Instead however, he spoke from his heart. Her frown melted away back to her sweet loving gaze, almost tearing up. He was so shy, and with the boys and the daily work of living on the land, they didn't get to talk like this. She never really forgot how much Azure loved her, it just wasn't the forefront of her mind with so many chores every day. Dyas warmly smiled as she placed a hand on her chest, then moved it back to his own. The symbol she used as a teenager to express her love for him.

Her heart would always be his.

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:59 am
He bowed his head in thanks before stepping back with Harmonia. "Yes, welcome back. You were dearly missed." With one more smile, he gently started leading the golden winged female back from Venus, allowing another rush of pae to come clamoring to her. "So my dearest Harmonia, would you like to visit the buffet first? Or would you care for a dance?" He turned his smile on her, amber eyes lighting up. "I don't really like to brag, but I'm an excellent dancer."

Evilsilverdragon
GAH! Sorry ruru, forgot you posted! I thought I was waiting on you!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:00 am
User ImageUser ImageIf Mikasi had been more in his right mind, he probably would have been rather incredulous at being called a goat snatcher.

As it was, it came across as a compliment from his hero, and Mikasi fanned himself as if he was about to need some smelling salts. She was complimenting him! His hero was complimenting him! It was flattering, to say the least -- nothing he would have ever thought himself worthy of from such a great hero like herself! He was unworthy! He should kiss the very ground she walked on for being given such kind words!

And, in fact, he did, leaving Ignatius pausing in his tracks wondering just what the hell was wrong with that boy.

Mikasi refused to get up, just too awe-inspired by the presence of his hero. "Oh, but you are too kind to me! I am swine, unworthy of walking the same ground you step on in comparison to you!"

Tartara Seabreeze
Pix
Strawberri Stardust
Ruaidhri

Seiana_ZI

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:34 am
User Image A rather late entrant to the festivities, the male only had decided to come when he heard such a racket as he made his way through the woods. Curiously, he walked in, offhandedly signing into the sign in sheet before looking around in awe.

Never before had he been in Venus' temple. Or anyones temple for that matter. He didn't even know who Venus was, but guessing from the gorgeous female loafing on a chair fit for royalty, he'd guess that was her.

Come to think of it, he couldn't recall ever being to a party at all. Might as well stick around to see what all the fuss was about.

OOC: Fresh meeeaaat! Single Male Fae comin in!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:37 am
User Image

"A PARTY EXTREMELY!" came the shout of a particular rainbow derped fae as she fluttered into the temple, twirling several 360's mid air before finally landing on the floor of the temple. Prisma took in a deeeeeeeeeeeeep breath and let it all out in a rather extreme giggle extremely. It was so nice to see the pretty Pinky Pink lady back and that her temple was back to being pretty and pinky pink and not whatever that new theme she had was!

Though she saw none of the sad grumpy grumpy snakes, and she hoped where ever they were, that the one she tried to help in the last 'party' was feeling lots better now. "Poor sakey wakeys, they missed the funnny fun one." she cooed to herself, skipping off to see what new friends she could find!

Which just happened to be the first person she set eyes on. A spotty looking faun lady. "HIEY HI HI NEW FRIEND!" she screeched, ignoring any kind of personal space or boundaries and latched onto Agnes, rubbing her cheek against hers. "This is going to be so much funny fun extremely, now with Pinky pink lady back! " she squealed in excitement, bouncing in place and clapping her hands together rapidly.

wiccan_faillie

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:51 am
Never before had she been so...attracted to some pae before! His new tone of voice sent shivers up her spine. "Hmmm...perhaps you should call me danger, because you seem to be flirting with me." She let out a rather titillated laugh, as for once all thought of Criofan left her.

If being around Hjotur made her feel this way, she never wanted to leave. It wasn't always that she shut her trap, but at the time she'd be willing to go along with practically anything he said.

Plus, the fact that he could tango was quite alluring. She fluttered her eyelashes at him as he entertwined their fingers, than let him lead her back three steps before doing a quick step to the left in the beginnings of the Tango walk.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:51 am
Oh rad!

Her hero had not only noticed her but talked to her also!

A smirk spread across Erradika's face as she flexed her wings a bit, glancing down to her chick at her side a moment to collect herself. Her cheeks flushed softly beneath all that dark color, a strange feeling of honored embarrassment washing over her. Something she had never really felt before and was unsure how to handle it. But she had to stay calm. Stay smooth. The last thing she wanted to do was make a fool of herself in front of her hero.

"Coming from you, that compliment is more than I could ever ask for. But yes, though one must when living like I do." she said, tucking her wings back to her back and eyeing the other over. It was only natural that this feline had more grace and prowess than she. She had to learn some tips, she just had too. If she were lucky, maybe the Rak would share her secrets.

"No comparison to you though. You must tell me how you achieve such prowess."

Daisicle
Shahrazad

Seruta
Cuz Aracari still there being held onto

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

wiccan_faillie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:55 am
User Image

"How can such a big temple lack a mirror.” Agnes complained.

Agnes felt unprepared for such a joyous occasion.

“I think it’s time that I go back to The Great Tree and go back to my old life. Partying wasn’t for me after all.” Agnes left a deep sigh and was about to turn her back when a cheerful Pae latched onto her and started rubbing her cheek to hers!

“Oh that tickles!” Agnes giggled as she stood stiffly to get herself together.

She froze at how positive the aura of the Pae’il was.
Just when she thought she’s the most cheerful of all!

“Pinky pink what? You used too many pink’s in a sentence and got me a little dizzy there.” Agnes smiled.

Agnes examined the Pae from head to foot.

“Damn laydeeh! You got nice legs!” Agnes exclaimed.
“Your necklace is pretty too, it brings out the color of your eyes.” Agnes smiled.

Both Pae’s were laughing together until Agnes notices a masculine scent coming from the left corner from where they were standing.

“What’s your name? There’s a hottie on your left.” Agnes whispered.
“Don't look directly at him! Do I look okay? Am I too pale?” Agnes asked while pinching her cheeks to make them pink.

Tartara Seabreeze
LOL at fresh meat. XD I hope you don’t mind Agnes coming up to your Pae. She likes boys too much. XD My name is Faillie.

Fea Line
Finally Fea! PRISMA! <3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:03 pm
User Image
Yeah, she was awesome, wasn't she? Not to ruffle her own feathers or anything, 'course not! Just as it wasn't off to say that Sparrow had certainly gotten a bit rough around the edges since she'd left the comfort of her mother's home. Something about living in nature, seeing few, living just for the simple pleasures and just the moment seemed to have such an effect. Why mentally continue to process concepts like manners and concise speech if it was not being used?

But hey, did still could express herself well enough all things considered, and she could even read the faun language!

At Spitfire's comment, the harpy frowned slightly. Spitfire had been one of the few she'd come to know as a young child, and she had been a very good teacher of flight. Why would not everypae want to come to her to learn? Of course, she hadn't the knowledge of the attack on the tree due to her isolation and all, otherwise she might have understood.

Nodding, the frown not really disappearing, Sparrow crossed her arms. "Will do"

Wolfs Heart

User Image
Luminta stared very intently at the harpy for a few moments too long before directing it instead to Caine, progeny of Esmee.

Offspring of science.

Child with clawed-hands who was now paying neither of them really any attention. Strange. Wasn't it usually considered rude to not answer back to one's mother? Not to mention talking behind someone's back when they were actually to your side? Not that she was really one to talk in such a circumstance.

Her eyes looked to Esmee, giving a singular nod as she began with her questioning. This was certainly the proper time and way for observations, for science. There was something going on, a thing, a reason of a phenomena that had yet to be distinguished as actually occurring.

They would figure it out by the night's end.

Seiana_ZI
Esmee

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

Strawberri Stardust
Aderyn

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:10 pm
There were a surprising amount of pae here. Venus must throw fairly happening parties in order to get such a gathering. There were strange bird pae, fae, demons, angels, and all manner of hybrids. His silver eyes landed briefly on a fairly attractive spotted green fauness, whose cheek seemed to be glued to a rather excited looking fae with interesting wings.

His eyes continued on, not wanting to stare. But oddly it felt like eyes still remained on him. Peculiar. Though he had only just arrived, so no doubt some pae was looking at him curiously.

A good number of pae were dancing, however he didn't really know how to dance. Except a little bit of shuffling. Perhaps he should find a pae to invite to the floor, as it seemed that was the 'party' thing to do. His mind shuffled back to the green faun. Though I'd probably be intruding if I barged in on their conversation. If it was a conversation. He heard her fairly scream 'party extremely'. As far as he knew, that wasn't proper pae grammar.

wiccan_faillie
Go right ahead hun! XD I'm Tara, nice to meet you!

Fea Line
Prisma is confusing Flynn extremely

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image
Not that Wellspring would have minded too much now, Aurelia was lucky that they hadn't made eye contact. He, too, was lucky insofar as trying to not scare away a potential great night with a lovely lady who was like him. Screwing with others' mental states tend to push them away.

"No, I haven't. The tree is a bit far away, and I only recently started to be able to walk on my own. Prior to that, my parents always fretted over how to keep my skin from drying out. It was actually a problem at times..." he trailed off, his mind recollecting the explosion and how the dust in the air had sucked all the life out of him so quickly and suddenly. He laughed lightly before lifting his hand and rubbing the back of his head. "Mom's going to kill me when I get back... Things have been pretty tense since the attack and all..."

If that wasn't the understatement of the age.

Though Wellspring did notice the sprite's date/relative/friend/whatever leave, he chose to not comment on it and potentially ruin this conversation.

Seiana_ZI

User Image
This probably wasn't the place to be suddenly inflicted with such desires to win one other than Thalia over. Even if the relationship was mutually open, it was probably considered rude to so casually flaunt that fact before one another.

But for whatever reason, Hjortur just wanted to make Eryllia his.

Lucky for him, she seemed to be feeling the same way.

"Danger, huh?" He smiled in an uncharacteristically suggestive manner, eyeing her up and down very slowly. "Call me crazy, then, because I'd love to engage in all kinds of danger right now." Before she could respond, he moved and let their bodies do the talking to the sound of the music.

For now, in any case.

Tartara Seabreeze
Eryllia

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:22 pm
User Image

While he was glad there were no snakes around anymore, mother was back, and hell even glad to see all the pink plastered back everywhere.....he still didn't really -want- to be here. The battle had been enough and he was ready to retreat into hiding and hibernate for a year or several.

Yet here he was.... with his bow....and his arrows. Those arrows.

Loading an arrow into his bow, he pulled back the string and took aim. He glanced around at everyone here at the party, laughing, smiling, dancing, doing anything but fighting. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and decided to just let go of the string and let his arrows fly to whoever they hit first.

Opening one eye to peek, he watched as one arrow made its way towards Nyra, a white and black dotted harpy he had remembered seeing at the battle. The next arrow seemed to be heading towards a purple and gold star like marked male with silvery hair..... at least until Seruta, a bright green harp stepped into its path, taking the arrow to the knee instead.

"Ah...wha..." he blinked. That....was weird....um....maybe he'd just go back and sit near mother for a while....

Teigra
Trying to spread the arrow lurrrvv

Seruta
His arrows that cause unrequited feelings of longing for other Pae'il.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff