Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[FIN] Out of the Good, Out of the Evil ( Riot and Nikita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:50 pm
Well, that answered that question by not doing so. Crimson gaze moved from Riot to the curtain of rain just past the threshold of the cave. There was likely nothing out there in this storm. Nothing good anyways. Beside that, it was cold rain. Nothing like the nice waters of the lake, no, this was cold water from the sky.

With a deep breath she turned her attention back to Riot. She wanted to protest the choice. He would need this more than she did. Nikita also felt he deserved it. She was not good enough for such kindness.

"...it is a lot to me, Ry..." Nikita mentioned with a small unsure smile.

Briefly she looked back to the ruby half buried where she had been drying off. Than, once she was sure she knew where it was, she moved closer to the small deer carcass.

At first she tensed and begun to nibble at it just as cautiously as she had her fish the other day. Than, glancing back Riot a moment, she slowly (very slowly) begun to relax her frame while carefully taking part of the gifted meal. Her tail curled tightly around her frame while she carefully worked on what was left of the carcass.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:13 pm
Riot smiled, to Nikita as she answered him. His chest puffed a little, proud that he did something that ment a lot to her.

"That's good." Riot answered, as he paused when she slowly relaxed herself in eating the meal. Taking in a slow breath, he waited...

"Because, you mean a lot to me." The Tahtil finished, hopping Nikita wouldn't choke on her meal, but it was too good of a comment to pass up. It was honest to, he didn't want her ever to be alone.

Riot had traveled the world for her, something he would do again. In making this journey he had met and seen a lot of faces-most he didn't know he had left an lasting impression on. Something, he also didn't know would help him in the long run of things.  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:29 pm
Nikita had gotten into a stteady rythem while nibbling away at the deer. Her mind had been so focused on not appearing bristled and tensed while eating that his comment had caught her completey offguard. A good nibblet of meat caught in her throat as she near gasped to his comment. Was he comparing her to meat?!

Well, her mind has been so focused elsewhere that she had not made a good connection with the words.

*hack* "What?" *Cough*

Promptly she hacked up and spit out the small bit that had lodged itself in her throat.

"What?" She repeated in a raspy voice followed by several more coughs.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Riot's ears flicked back as Nikita started to cough, quickly he looked around for...

His thoughts brought down the leaves he had bowled to cetch water for them to drink. Bring it around his body, for Nikita to drink after she hacked up the peice of meat.

As the meat was dislodged, his ears bounced back up and he swollowed to her question. Suddenly his mouth became dry, and almost like he needed to drink that water.

"You mean a lot to me, Nikita." Riot was brave enough to tell her, and restate himself to her. She ment a great deal to him actually, a deep reguard actually.  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:56 pm
Nikita continued to cough while trying to grasp what was just said. More so that it caught her off-guard. Off-guard and made her think about when they first meet 'did it hurt when you fell from the sky?' he asked her. It was an innocent inquiry, but for some reason she thought about it just now.

"...Wh-*coughgough*-wha..*cough*"

Her frame tensed before she turned away from him to continue coughing. A cloud falling from the sky. Right. That's what he meant. Nothing to do with her being like a peace of meat.

She drew in a deep breath than shook off her frame to gain her barrings.

When her focus returned to Riot, she couldn't help but look up at him so hopelessly.

"What do you mean?" She inquired in a raspy voice, strained from the cough. It didn't feel like a silly question at the time. Of course it should have been obvious what he meant, however, her mind felt scrambled.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:27 pm
Riot looked at Nikita just as hopelessly as she coughed and tried to regain herself. The bowl of water still rested nearby for her, his tail raised and nervously ticked.

Riot's ears docked as a worried and unsure expression rested on his maw as she struggled with breath. He paused as he waited for her to gain her berrings.

What did she mean: 'what do you mean?'.

Riot suddenly felt tempted, with how she reacted to brush the comment off as nothing, But...

Riot's back paws shifted a little uneasily, he wanted to always be her shelter in a storm.

"...you're my other half, Nikita." Riot told her, his voice almost childlike was unwavered in the commitment to his words. Did she know what that ment?  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:04 pm
Somewhere deep inside Nikita's understanding she knew what Riot was saying. Unfortunately it was too deep for her to recall easily. So the gesture was left to settle on a confused mind scrambling to grasp an idea of what Riot was tryingto say to her. She drew in a deep breath.

All her mind could come up with, as she looked vacantly at Riot, was that she was barely even half of him. Her frame could possibly make up a fraction of what he was now, but not half.

Unless that is not what he meant. Not to be taken litterally.

A full minute had passed with nothing but bewildered staring. Blood from her brief meal still coated her muzzle and a small fraction of her paws while she stared up at Riot. After a gentle cough rattled her throat she blinked and turned her head slightly away. What to say, what to say?

"... I don't understand... I don't make up half of yourself..." Nikita responded just as sheepishly, not sure if her response was a good one or not. But it was all she had.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:30 am
Watching Nikita intently Riot's tail tightly tucked, almost nervously around his body. The pause worried him as she looked away. Oh no, this wasn't good-and not only that, but he interrupted her meal.

A swollow tumbled roughly down the now dry throat of the overgrown earth triber.

All 'worry' dropped and was replaced with a uneasy shock. She still didn't understand? Riot's brow couldn't help but quark back at Nikita as she looked back at him. His tail tip shifted in a flick as his sit strightened from his closer anticipating lean.

They truly where monsters that had raised her...

"...Well, not in size." Riot stated, closing his maw from its partial gape. "What I mean, is how the sun needs the moon to compleate the day." Riot stated, to try and explain what he ment. He wanted her to be his sun.

" Or how a bird needs air to fly, or how a fish needs water to beath, or even how fire needs earth to burn." Riot listed off a few examples, still watching Nikita closely, how he knew what half-if not all the things where was beyond him as it almost seemed to always be something he just 'knew'.

"I don't want you to burn me, but I will surely help give you life if you will let me." Riot told her, not knowing the full encompase that his words had gathered up, but it was still grandly ment. Nikita was after all Fire, and he was surely Earth.

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:06 pm
Nikita listened intently as Riot tried to explain his meaning further. Her brow furrowed while she tried to make sense of what he was trying to say. But the moon was normally away from the sun, they were separated. The day was also sometimes longer than the night, it wasn't an even-half of time. It seemed romantic.

While Riot leaned back Nikita found herself leaning just a small fraction forward. It was interesting, at least. She didn't have any urge to run away.

"... You are burned by me?" Nikita ventured carefully to say. She had caught on to him being symbolic. Or what she thought was symbolic. "I don't understand how you can give me life. We are here now, both breathing. Is that not alive?"

She drew in a deep breath and tried to think further. He didn't want to be burned by her, but she couldn't summon fire without the help of two rocks... He was the two rocks, she was the fire...? No. That seemed off.

Once again her brows furrowed. Neither of them were birds of glowing orbs in the sky. Maybe he wished to remain unseen. Air was invisible. But Earth and fire were not. Fire needed air to live as well, and it needed earth for energy. GAH! This was confusing. But miraculously Nikita was not completely angered by the lack of understanding.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:38 am
Riot could only smile, as the concept of them being of one peice escaped her mind. If she tried any harder he was sure he would start seeing her head start to steam. Oh wait, he already did from the water evaperating from her damp fur. The sight caused the Tahtil to chuckle as he left her questions unanswered.

"Ah, don't worry about it Nikita." Riot considered. "I have intrupted your meal, you need your strenght. Eat." the B'alam gently coxed with his words and a nudge of his head to the air.

"In time, I think you will understand. For now, just blame my words on the bump on my head, My dear." The Magus purred to hide the sigh in his words.

Shifting his large body, Riot bedded down in their made shelture. For now, he would just have to wait for time, and hope for understanding to come at somepoint. In the mean time, he could be content to just have her be beside him and she okay with it.
Gunsniper

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:59 am
Nikita had been so intent on hearing another explanation that she had nearly fallen forward with how far she was leaning toward him. Her furrowed brow had de-creased while her "puzzle face" turned more into innocent curiocity. What did he mean?

Oh... oh no he did not!

Nikita sat back on her haunches while her front paws lifted from the ground and her back streightened out. In that pause she took a moment to lick her maw mostly clean of the blood from her interrupted meal. A meal she could not focus on.

At least this was a pleasant distraction from her self distain and feeling of unworthyness before Riot.

She half, the mostion was slow and seemed somewhat hesitant, pounced forward so both paws rest on Riot's shoulders. Her tail arched upward in a capital "C" while her head tilted ever so slightly to the side. That damp curtain of hair fell just over her eyes. She ignored the slight obsticle in her line of sight and glared curiously at Riot through the gaps.

"... I will not blame some bump on your head." That she had put there. "You know what you are saying, your explanation was not mere babbling..."

She took a deep breath and continued to open up the floodgates of questions very sheepishly. "I don't understand what you mean by 'half"... Is this something Bob told you about? Is it because I am fire? Does fire go with earth? Or is the moon and sun made of earth and fire? Did you become the moon too when you changed the other day? You are the earth and moon now? Will I become the sun if I change like you did?"

Nikita huffed at her last question than proceeded to look at Riot with an almost intense "tell me your secrets" look. Her lips tightened while her eyes seemed to widen just slightly. The crimson orbs seemed to brightenen with anticipation. The perfect distraction indeed...

[ Radical Dreamer ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:25 am
Riot had just manged to set his head down on his paws as eyes looked up to Notice Nikita's movement. He remained unmoved, resting his chin on a paw arm. His tail shifted in half curious, uncommited 'wag'. Azure eyes watch her raise, much like she did as a cub.

What was she doing? She needed to eat...

As she came down on him, Riot's eyes closed as he braced for impact. His body rolled over to his side. His left paw raised and dangled at it's joint in the air. His belly showed trustingly to her, as his left back paw raised in the air as well.

Looking back up to Nikita, Riot's braced closed gaze slowly opened to see her crimson eyes, past the curtain of 'hair'. His tree branch of a tail raised and flopped on the Earth as she portested an answer.

A laugh left Riot, at Nikita's insistance.

"You should, it's quite big." The Tahtill laughed more as he was bombarded with a wave of questions.

"No, it's just something you know." Riot answered the first onslaught. "I think you go well with me." He responded to the second.

"I don't know-" He then admitted with a chuckle as his maw tucked to his chest, his tail flopped on the ground again. Well, this was all amusing.

Did he Change? Well, he certainly felt different.

"No, Just Earth. I was only comparing something with another in hoping it would help you understand I fell I can't live properly without you. Just wouldn't be right..." The Tahtill explained.

"I think you already burn as brighty as the sun, Nikita." Riot stated,and with a little effort he tried to lift and lap at her nose.

Hopefully, he had answered all her questions correctly.

GunSniper
Looks like she did...lol

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:50 am
Nikita's ears perked forward and bounced slightly to Riot's explanations. She mindlessly moved her frame to adjust to Riot's trustfull roll. Her gaze remained set where it was. It seemed such an interesting topic, but it just was so hard to grasp! Nikita had the feeling that it really should not be as such.

'live properly without you'. The earth would be so cold without fire, especially the fire from the sun. He must have been so cold while she was with Morning Star and Cain...

The thought caused her to bristle just slightly. Thankfully, Riot's addition of her being as bright as the sun pulled her away from those aggrivating thoughts. Teamed up by the lick (in her intrest she had leaned so close that it would not have been hard at all for him to reach her).

Nikita blinked. Was she mad about something?

"Surely not right now... It's still cold..." Nikita responded with an honest concern.

Her paws moved to be placed just above his exposed belly. Her brow quirked to a new revelation. Each of her toes flexed as she noticed just how warm he was. He wasn't cold.

A soft gasp slipped past her maw.

She leaned closer still. Her tail arched even further while her elbows bent to her intense lean. Her paws continued to alternate flexing against his fur. Earth couldn't be ward without the sun or fire. Even the earth around the pit had become ward with the flicker and care of the fire they had made.

She than whispered with a quiet awe in her tone, as if no one else were allowed to hear...

"Is it because my fire that you are warm even in this cold? Did I really do that? Is that my half?"

[ Radical Dreamer ]
She's working on it... lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:12 am
Riot couldn't help but drop his head back in a laugh as Nikita once again took the sun comment litarly. Oh dear.

His head picked up once more as he felt the gentle pulling and griping on his underside. Looking back at Nikita, a grin rested on Riot's maw as he watched her puzzle out his words. She seemed to be slowly getting it in a roundabout way.

Thank the Weaver.

Riot's tail rose and tapped the ground, as he let his paw that had dangled in the air next to herself, rest on her back.

As she whispered her words, a cub-like wild spark flicked in his blue gaze. In that instance he used the paw that was around her to pull her closer to him. In the same motion he rolled compleately on his back, causing him picked her up on him and off the cold ground.

"Yes."

GunSniper
Oh look progress

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers