Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:05 am
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Feeling him pull away in the slightest, she looked up at him with her red and puffy eyes. Sniffling, shes lightly pulled away herself. Celly had no idea that she could effect someone in such a way. Actually, she didn't think she could effect anyone in anyway. It was still something she was getting used too. And then...Then he asked the dreaded question. How did she feel about him? He wanted her to be honest about it. How could she be honesty about something that she had never experienced before? Biting into her bottom lip, she brought her gaze back down to have a moment to think. How did she feel about him? She knew she liked him. She figured that these last few days she was falling for him. Whatever that meant. She's never had feelings, let alone ones of love, for anyone. Her eyes darted back and forth as she continued to think. How would she even begin to put her feelings into words? And yeesh! Being so close to him was hurting her breasts; too much pressure. Pulling away from him even more, her fingers fidgeted together as she thought nervously about what to say and how to say it.

Bringing her thumb up to her lips, she bit into her nail anxiously. Well, she supposed it was only fair since he was able to do such a thing. Turning her gaze back up to him, her green eyes shimmered in the sunlight, even with her nervous expression. "I..." she began, trailing off. She couldn't do this! It was damn impossible and it was making her feel queasy. Quickly turning her back to him, she dug the heel of one of her boots into the dirt. "I know I have feelings for you. They've been lingering for a couple of days now and maybe it's something else, but I have no idea what that something else is."

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

((OOC; ))
xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:39 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

¤Profile¤ ¤Single¤ ¤$1000¤ ¤Strange¤

Gabe hadn't even think to realize that he may be crushing her from the body up. Nor did he know that her breasts were a bit more firm now. It was quite the sight though to see such a revealing costume from her. He didn't take it into account up until now. Before she could even think to look at him, he looked her from the down and up. He was such a sleaze for that. He couldn't help himself. She just looked well... wow. Never thought a witch costume could be pulled off so well but she did a good job.

Getting back on track, he sighed heavily with the response he got. Seeing that painful expression on hers kinda made him feel even more guilty. He truly hated feeling this way. Knowing he did something to cause all this. "Could those feelings be out of affection? If so it's alright to feel shy about them, trust me I certainly felt bloody weird when I became closer to you." That was true honesty right there. At first he hated it, feeling all lovey dovey to her but soon enough he felt the need to just not worry so much about it. It did alter his view on her but the whole anger feeling he got when she got on his nerves still remained. "Look I won't pressure you on the subject but I am glad to know that you at least have some feelings toward me." If she said she felt nothing for him then he would cut ties with her right here. No point continuing on with something that may not work. But now knowing she did... well hope could be there for them both at least.

...my sorrows away •

OOC:
Lady Illusia

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:16 am
fireshadow0908

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: -- I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Excited! I I Funds: $989.00 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

"When you grow up with it all your life, it something you become used to." Finally locking in on her point, she reached into the pumpkin, eliciting a large cutting sound against the side of the pulp. The squash gave an empty echo, her wrist bent at an angle to hopefully give herself the least amount of pumpkin insides against her skin. The last thing she wanted to do was get it on her hands and have to itch for the rest of the day. It typically happened to her - though she hadn't the slightest clue why. Her theory had been combining the juices of the pulp on her hands with the chilly air around. It led to only making her scratch until her hands were thoroughly washed. Pulling the small shovel back out, she paused, unsure of what to do with the pulp. Before she knew it, Nathan had shoved a bouquet of flowers her way, asking her to watch over them. She glanced to them, blinking. The breeze wasn't quite quick enough to take them off the table, but she still kept an eye on them as if they would. Her arms stayed on each side of the flowers, the spoon of pumpkin held still in her fingers.

And just like that he was back, a plastic bag in hand. The crinkling bag made her pop her head towards his arms, carefully taking it in between her thumb and pointer. Her hands opened up the bag, peeling the plastic open before shoving the scoop of pumpkin into it, letting her wrist rest back onto the wooden picnic table. Hm? She pushed her hand back into the pumpkin, beginning another long graze against the inside curve. "Oh Halloween is most certainly one of my favorite holidays of the year." The word itself was enough to give her a small smile. She could feel the slightest bit of pulp touch her fingertips, curling up into a bunched ball on the spoon. "I find the concept of dressing in costumes interesting. Most choose what they want to be, who they admire, their prime interest at the time, and so on and so forth. Though I'd rather take the obvious approach. Last year's was a vampire. I already plan for next year to be somewhere along the lines of a black cat." She put the next scoop of pumpkin into the bag, then another, and another, slowly working her way around it.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:01 am
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$978◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar could see that expression on her face, it really made him crack up. If she kept this attitude up he may end up teasing her for the rest of the night. She certainly would deserve it if she tried to be all high class and try to get the things she want. He kept his hand on her face, refusing to let go. He could see her getting closer and as the ride started, his attention became focused on her again. His eyes closed, kissing her back. For a new couple they sure did a lot of kissing. Maybe this whole personality change between them was mixing up the emotions. For whatever the cost he certainly didn't mind it. In fact he would welcome it more often so long as it was appropriate. He parted his lips away from hers for a few seconds, catching his breath before diving back in again.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:56 am
User Image
User Image

Freya listened as the one women said she had no idea what was happening except for the fact the her spear grew heavier. Freya was in a similar situation, her sword was real now. "Hmm." Freya said wit her finger taping on her chin as she attempted to understand the situation at hand. "This is weird." Freya whispered. Soon Freya realized that she had yet to tell these women, well women and cat women, her own name "Uh, I'm Freya." Her voice sounding slightly awkward as she told them. "Did you come here as the Chesire cat?" Slowly Freya was begging to put it together, it was much like the one Halloween town movie! That was so strange though... Freya was new to the whole magic and species thing, it was something she recently learned about threw her friend Zach. "I don't get this.." This was barley audible from her.

Location|| Halloween party
Balance|| $850.00
Outfit|| She-Ra
OOC|| Sorry my post are like short..

JayyLee10

Okami_Lone_Wolf

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:28 am
User Image
User Image

Enya Myers | Seth Ryujin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit: Big Bad Wolf , Popstar Ahri | Mood: Calm, Excited | Status: In a relationship ,Single

Seth smiled softly at the little lady but soon sighed as he noticed her actions. "You're the one who picked out this outfit, what are you getting all flustered abo-" he countered but stopped half way as he recalled the same memories they shared previously. No wonder. He went silent and turned away, his cheeks in a bright shade of pink as he pouted. There were people who looked at then and laughed at the adorable state, which made Seth feel even more awkward than he already is. He was planning on taking her to those extremely, thrilling rides but had laid eyes upon a humongous ferris wheel. Looking at it, he asked.

"Do you want to go on the ferris wheel?" he asked. There were plenty of memories about the ferris wheel. Bad ones and good ones. His expression lightened up at the peaceful memories he recalled, a cheery smile upon his face. However, he snapped out of it as he noticed a red balloon in front of him. Helium balloons, he suppose. He never really liked balloons. He only liked sucking the helium from it to hear his own squeaky voice. "You know, if you like having me wear these kinds of things, I suppose I can wear it for you if you want. And that lady behind us, we went to the same school, our birthdays are on Valentines Day so we'd celebrate it together. Which is a pain in the neck since our friends tried to hook us up." he sighed. Them celebrating it together as in cutting cakes together and exchanging presents, is all. No words were said, no eye contact were made. They were just strangers with the same birthdays.

The fox blinked a couple of times before looking back towards the girl in Seth's arms, and then back towards Jason. "Is that what you call love? So you like her?" she asked shamelessly. Feelings were complicated and confusing, she mever really experienced those kinds of feeling before and would never know what it feels like. She gave them both a once over, before nodding to herself. She shook her head when Jason said it was alright to laugh. She had never laughed that loud before. These so called 'human celebration'. Suppose it's not such a bad thing after all.

"This event, Halloween, is it? It's fun. I like it. her ears twitched in satisfaction, her nine tails dragged along behind her. Soon pointing towards the Ferris wheel. "What's that?" she asked, innocently. As if she was a child who knows nothing about this world. Enya's far too inexperienced with these sorts of places and a lot of things are starting to pick her curiousity.

OOC: Sorry, just got home from work |D That's great! Your friends ship them- //cries
Heiress of Life

PUMMMY

Trash

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:40 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan nodded in understanding what she meant. He personally wouldn't truly understand, but he would take her word for it. Nate watched her scoop the innards into the bag carefully as she put a small smile on her face at the mention of Halloween. The red eyed young man smiled softly as she talked about it being one of her favorite holidays. He could see how she was talking about the holiday seemed like a sentimental thing to her, and wondered if it was also because it reminded Serah of her family. "Yea, it's definitely an interesting thing to see the kind of ideas people come up with. From mythical creatures to famous people. There's an endless possibilities on what someone can think of." Nathan commented simply, before tilting his head lightly. "Well sometimes simple and obvious is the best thing to do. Can't beat the classics after all right? Any particular reason reason for the potential black cat?" He questioned with curiosity in his voice as he looked at his flowers. The young man reached over and took back the flowers as he held them in his left hand. "Thanks for watching over the flowers. They're for something important to me." Nathan stated with gratefulness in his face. The young man looked around wondering which of the different things he would probably want to do. There was definitely a lot of different games and other things one could do at the event. He had heard there was even a costume contest. There was also a raffle, which he had been given a ticket, that wouldn't probably be until later.It would be boring if he was just at this event by himself "Hey if you don't mind would it be a big deal if I hung out with you? It's nice to talk and get to know you out of a work setting." Nathan commented with sincerity in his voice, and a soft friendly smile.

°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°
"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; Excited and nervous tab Company;; Serah tab Funds;; $992.75

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:11 pm
User ImageGinNara
DOING ✥WITH: ✥WHERE: ✥THINKING:
Released From MY Cage The Sky Shall Be Open To Me
Though I Will Not Fly Alone

User Image
                                                  Gin landed at the ferry's dock before retracting his wings in, sure he could have flown over the top to find the love of his life, but where was the fun surprising her she would probably notice his shadow flying across the ground. Readjusting her presents in his arms he then pulled his cape close hiding them under it, before he took off into the crowd looking for the one person above all others he wanted to see. Though having no luck he began to wonder if he beat her here as he stopped for a moment to lean on the side of a stall keeping an eye out as he rested for a moment. Maybe wearing black to a beach wasn't the best idea, but he was committed to this costume, he had even grown the goatee and shaved it the same way to mae it more authentic.

whiters4

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Everything that was going on was rather unusual, Freya said her sword was real now. "This is so weird...like, why is everything becoming real?" She asked indirectly to the little group she was in. Her contacted colored eyes looked around again to see if anyone else was having the same issue. Though everyone was off in their own little group or with their partners and talking, so Evie thought it would be rude to just interrupt them. She wondered how the events would go though, maybe she should include herself into something to keep her busy. Though she turned to the guy behind the counter and ordered her drink that cost her $1.50, paid for it and turned her attention back to the girls she was with.

After she took a sip she looked to Ari who was having fun looking at her paws, a smile escaped her lips, "Well, they do look rather cute on you, Ari." Truthfully she wanted to pick Ari up and hug her to death with how adorable she looked now, though looked over to Freya and back to the drink she held in her hand.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: Confused
Is With :: Ari & Freya
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $966.63
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy
Clothing:: Mysterica from Tales of the Abyss

↷Oo𝒞:: Alright:3 lol I love Cheshire cat>w<

Note to Self::
The staff in your hand becomes heavy. And even though it seems
like that’s all that happened, you can feel a strange power surging through
the wood…

xxxx- Healing Spell: It takes 3 posts for cuts/bruises and 15 for
broken bones.

xxxx- Levitation Spell: By moving her hands, a blue light will come out and
make the closest, small item hover.

xxxx- Fire Spell: By moving her hands, a small, red flame will come forth
and give a small burn to the closest item.

JayyLee10

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:27 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile | Princess | In a relationship | $958 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna pouted again as Skylar laughed at her. "It's not nice to laugh at people." She mumbled before blushing as he kissed her. Closing her eyes gently, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss between the two of them. She knew that they kissed more often than they probably should, but she loved the feeling of his lips against hers, even if she were her normal self, she wouldn't mind kissing the male often, just as long as things didn't end up going too far. Parting from him for a small moment, she took in a breath before smiling as she felt his lips being pressed agaisnt hers again.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:29 pm
fireshadow0908

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: -- I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Excited! I I Funds: $989.00 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

His nod only signified to her that he heard what she said. She was about halfway through the pumpkin now, pulp and seeds filling up the bag rather quickly. By the time she was done, she'd more than likely be carrying the pumpkin home without a candle. She could always just place the seeds and pulp back in for an easier carry. Though if she were lucky, the attendant for the stand would hold her pumpkin. A sharpie to write her name on the bottom would suffice. There wasn't much of a conversation for Sarah - she saw no reason to move on with things if all they did was simply agree. This time, she didn't look up from her pumpkin, pulling the shovel out and turning it so she could see the progress she had made around the innards. So far so good. The rounded half she had finished reflected with a bright orange glint. The smell made her nostrils flare just gently. A small smirk covered her lips, voice echoing from the inside. "Well, didn't you just answer the question for yourself? It's a classic - and I very well can't deny that." She had a soft spot for old things. And for Halloween, witches and black cats were as old as old could get!

"And you're very welcome. I assumed they had gone with your costume - though I can see how that may appear silly considering your costume has nothing to do with flowers. But! I can't say I kept up with the Kingdom Hearts franchise after the first game." She gestured to his key sitting next to him on the bench she saw him place down earlier. Surprisingly, Sarah did play games. Even if they were more along the lines of possible shooter games, she did enjoy ones with plots. Though Kingdom Hearts had been something she stopped after the first game - it was around the same time of her parent's death. Anything after that had been lost in memories. "I suppose I should ask, then what are the flowers for?" The next question after that was just rather silly. Why would she deny something she had no reason to deny? It wasn't as if she were waiting for anyone in particular. She had absolutely no plans for around the festival other than to take note and watch the excitement in the people. "Aren't you already?"

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image

.°*˜˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˜*°.

User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ...¸¸.Oº°°ºO.¸¸...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$991.70 || Cheshire Cat/ Cat Form || Having Fun || Captain's Deck - DJ || Beach-A-Palooza || Evie & Freya || Single

[[[] [[[] [[[] [[[][]]] []]] []]] []]]

While the two were talking about what's happening around here at the festival, Ari was rolling around on the floor laughing and giggling like crazy! She was having fun being the Cheshire Cat! She was really glad that she dressed up as Cheshire and able to turn into a cat, but only thing that made it a problem was... How the hell does she turn back to her human self!? When the other girl introduced herself, Ari laid down on the floor and looked at her, "Hello Freya, I'm Ari.", the cat said as she gave her a normal smile across her face and listened as she asked Ari if she got here as the Cheshire Cat. Ari shook her head at her answer and sat down. "No.. I'm no cat. I was a normal human being when I entered here and when I was trying to pull my tail off, outta no where I turned into a cat..", Ari told her then looked at her paws again, "Only thing that bothers me is... I don't have any clue how to turn back into my human self..."

While the girls asked about what's going on around here and looking around to see if anyone else was acting strange or anything that's out of the ordinary, Ari started to become bored again and felt a bit energetic and wanting to go around to mess around with people, but her other self, her real self tried to stop herself before she makes a mess or any commotion or a fight. 'Cheshire Ari, don't you dare make a move!', Ari still had control over her real self, but the urge to jump around and mess around with people was too impossible to stop, "Come on, Ari~ You know you can't stop yourself! You're the Cheshire Cat! A cat full of mysterious wonders!" The feline had to continue fighting her Cheshire self back, not wanting to make a fool of herself, but stopped after hearing her name from Evie's mouth. She heard as Evie told her she was cute being a tiny cat and Ari gave her a small smile. "Thank you, Evie!"

˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙

Out.Of.Character:

Okami_Lone_Wolf

mudgirl2222

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm
User Image

I Will Treat the Sick to the Best of My Ability

Into Whatever House I Enter, I Will Go for the Benefit of the Sick

I Will Abstain from every Voluntary Act of Mischief and Corruption

What Ought Not be Spoken Abroad, I Will Not Divulge

I Hereby Vow to Do No Harm

Dia was done scampering two and fro, she now walked, her eyes large as she watched people complain about their costumes and how they weren't coming off. The doctor blinked, debating if this was somehow a medical issue...collective psychosis perhaps. She'd had two beers before it came to her attention, and she was just a little startled. Just for that sake, she didn't check her own costume. Mischief was certainly in the air. She herself felt different after arriving here. Hm. Looking for something to do, she pursed her lips at endless coupled groups and walked to the pumpkin carving station. She picked out two, one a dwarf compared to the other. "Should have brought my scalpel." She giggled. She paused as she felt something hit her head...from beneath her hat. Quickly pulling if off, she pulled out...a scalpel. A plastic one, but still a scalpel. She gasped loudly and dropped it as if tossing a snake from her hand. This was not collective psychosis! The female looked from her hat to the object on the ground several times, her jaw hanging on its hinges.

User Image
Wiz Biz/Driving
1217 Pasadena Housing
Qualified Medical Doctor* 31 years old* Engaged
Loves Children
Currency is: $1000

Ooc:

Sashiki Hane"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:09 pm
User ImageGinNara
DOING ✥WITH: ✥WHERE: ✥THINKING:
Released From MY Cage The Sky Shall Be Open To Me
Though I Will Not Fly Alone

User Image
                                                  Gin recovered after a moment then decided to let his hair air a little and so took off his hat, but when he went to remove his mask he found that he could not untie the knot. "What the" He said to himself as he ferociously tried tearing the knot apart before going for the eye holes unable to rip them as well. Stopping Gin waited for a moment to catch his breath before he realized something else, his body felt heavier, yet lighter all at the same time almost as if he could move in ways he couldn't before...almost as if he was Zorro. Tentatively he straightened and set Dia's presents down as he moved his cap aside and put his hand on the hilt of his sword and slowly drew it, the unmistakable sound of metal ringing as he drew it making him cringe a little as he stopped to look down at the now real metal blade. Carefully, and making sure no one was nearby drew the sword out the rest of the way, somehow the sword felt natural in his hands, like it belonged there. Without thinking Gin tried something he never had before, moving in the way of a swordsman his blade moving quickly and expertly through the air as he finally stopped and re-sheathed it. This wasn't making any sense as Gin sat hard on the bench next to him putting his hat on his head trying to make sense of this.

whiters4

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image

▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓
User Image
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1088 || Tifa Lockhart || Upset || Bookworms - Sales Associate || Beach-A-Palooza || Herself || Single

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

While dozing off a bit and slightly falling down, Junavi jolted up, looking around quickly, and blinking quite quickly. 'Damn... I'm dozing off..' Well she did have a reason why she started dozing off, she got up because the sun was right at her eyes and couldn't go back to sleep. Since Junavi did wake up from that little nap, she stretched her legs out and her arms up and letting the coat fall of her chest. Ahh... She forgot that her chest grew a bit bigger when she walked in the festival. After stretching out her body out, the brunette got up from her seat, started to rub her eyes until she accidentally dropped her contacts on the ground. "Damn it! Where are they?", Junavi couldn't see a thing as she had to squinted her eyes and move around the ground trying to find her contacts. Wait.. Junavi bought her glasses! Junavi reached to her bag, grabbing her glasses case, opening it and feeling nothing inside of it. "Where's...", remembering back from when she was at home, she forgot to grab her glasses as she exit the bathroom and left them near the sink. Face-palming herself, she shook her head, "I left... my... glasses...." Great, now Junavi can't see anything and seeing blurs in her sight. Since she didn't have her glasses in her case, she closed the case, placing it back in her bag, and moved her hands around the ground looking for her contacts.

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Out.Of.Coffee: >w>wIs there anyone there for her talk to? Or help her find her contacts or whatever? xP

Quote:

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces