Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Fear the strong homosexual undertones. Fear them." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:04 am
RionaDaidouji
Now, many people will see slashy undertones in Episode III of Star Wars between Obi-wan and Anakin, but those undertones are multiplied by 5 in the novel of the movie. It makes it fairly obvious that Obi-wan, at least, thinks of Anakin as more than a friend. heart
Yeah that's been like that since EII actually. You know most of them got to be gay. I mean they can't get married or anything so what else are they going to do?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:08 am
I have never seen the show before, but I will take a look at it.

ChaosSinAlchemist
In the show 'Full House'.I've been watching the show forever...and I just now realized the homosexual undertones between Jesse and Joey.I was like "OMG!" Really,watch an episode,and you will see it.

How are they gay? I still don't see it.  

Nobility Glistens

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:54 pm
RionaDaidouji
Quite a few in the newest series of Doctor Who. Well, Jack is an obvious one, but that's less undertones and more "Hey, this guy's bi!"

To quote the Doctor: "He's a 51st century guy! He's just a bit more flexible when it comes to dancing."

But Jack aside, there was a lot of Mickey/Jake undertones in the 2006 series, too.

O_O

Okay, so this isn't confirmed, just something I heard from a friend of mine, but she's usually well-informed, so this is quite likely true.

cyropi
Apparently, you know Jake, and Ricky, and Mickey? And you either know of or can imagine the Jake/Ricky-and-or-Mickey slashing that happened as soon as Mickey stayed in the alternate world?

I bring you a report of an apparently cut-out line from Age of Steel, directly after the final scene where Mickey says to Jake that he's not going to try and replace Ricky:
Quote:

Quote:
Jake: You never could. I’ll never have another boyfriend like him.
Mickey: Okay. Definitely not replacing him.

HA! We all knew there was something going on! Love for being proved right.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:18 pm
Cryingthroughgreyeyes
I was watching Hustle yesterday (a programme about a 'family'/gang (I don't know, I'm assuming it's more like a gang - I haven't watched any others, just this one, but it's easy to get into) and it occured to me how strong the homosexual undertones in the programme actually are. I actually jumped up and told my sister very loudly (I can usually restrain myself unless it screams out to me that they're gay),

"How can you NOT see the homosexual undertones in this programme! They're so OBVIOUSLY gay!"

Seriously, they were being very close and touchy-feely, hugged eachother and Danny said he LOVED Mick! (As part of their gang, but whatever.) And Mick said it back! (As part of their gang, but whatever.)

Anyone else seen it, or any other programmes with hidden gay messages?

Haha! EVERYTHING I watch has SOME kind of homosexual undertone! Smallville, Stargate, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, X-men - EVERYTHING! Layers upon layers of subtext, people *g* Of course, I might be the only person to see these things....

Shounen-ai tinted goggles, I think ^_~  

Lainy122

Elaborate Testes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:50 pm
LadyNox
Artie Ficial
Sam and Frodo are SO IN LOVE.

There was a scene in the third book where Frodo's asleep with his head on Sam's lap. Sam strokes his hair and tells Frodo that he loves him. Yeah I know, time era it's based in blah blah blah but I take it as proof of their love and giggled like a good fangirl.

Ohmygawd. xD

Page number. Please. xD<3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:51 am
I tihnk someone mentioned this but...Moonchild xD
I don't like Gakuhai much at all ((Hyde belongs with Megumi >O!), but I was one of the many waiting for them to kiss or something OxO ...
There's alot of shows where I'll find two people and go 'omg, they're so gay together B)', but I can;t think of any right now xD'!

Collateral Pie Damage

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Other people don't tend to notice anything going on between Cyrus and Glenn in Chrono Trigger... but man, I SWEAR that Glenn at least had something going on there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:37 pm
One word.... Spongebob. It is clear Patrick and Spongebob are gay. Clear as a clean pure glass of sparkling water. They skip around in jellyfish feilds toghether! You cannot tell me that it is obvious they are gay! >_<

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:38 pm
Thank you, Poker Chip, for that LOVELY mental image gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:43 pm
Your very welcome. ^_^ Can't you just see Spongebob giving a uke stripshow for Patrick? xp *evil maniacal laughter*

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:51 pm
STOP EET gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:21 am
Nuuu, Poker! You're making my temples bleed! gonk  

Elaborate Testes

Degrees of Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:39 pm
@ Poker: xd
I see them everywhere. This is a problem... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And more. But those were the only slash ones.  

Lucca Ashtear

dino_crystal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:39 pm
Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh is so gay, but he had a girlfirend and that... Do u think he' gay now bco he thinks theres no other girl out there for him? *shudders in horror*  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff