Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Vows or Insane Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:16 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She kissed him back and slowly parted her lips for him. Then she moaned as her mind and body acted together. Now she some how moved to sit on his lap as her tongue teased his lips before retreating back into her mouth. Though before she could control herself she felt her hips grind his now. Now she made sure his hands stayed on her hips.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni was surprised by this sudden 'aggression' from her, but he certainly didn't complain. He only kissed back, and let her do what she wanted. He's never been quite so lucky so early. His hands stayed on her hips as she wanted, and he smirked into the kiss, and after.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:31 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She some how managed to coax him into frenching her. Still her hips acted on their own. Her hands gone into his hair and gently tugged on it. She pulled back only to n** his jaw then his neck. Though she slowly started to nibble on his neck and moved to the crook of his neck. "Agni.", she whisper moaned. Was it his charm or what? She felt like she was being driven nuts by him in a more powerful way then Aysu could manage.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:25 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni was surprised, as Aysu normally had the power of charm. He had looks, and a nice voice, but when it came to talking and interacting, he was awkward. He let Viv mess with him, and honestly it was hard for him to hold back. "What do you want me to do, Viv? I'll do anything." he said in his deep voice. He wondered if Viv's hormones were acting up.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:17 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked Agni and blushed madly. "Hmmm, just make me feel like this.", she said, before kissing him again. Her fingers were still tangled into his ear.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni shrugged then smirked. "Okay then." he said, and took his shirt off, revealing his tanned muscles. Of course as a dragon he was in shape. He kissed her hard, and one hand went around her back, the other wen to the back of her neck. He deliberated whether to touch her hair or not. Would it ruin the moment, or would she let him, and bring them closer?  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:44 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She continued to grind his hips and nipped his lips harder. Though she blushed seeing his tanned muscles. When he put his hand on the back of her neck, she moaned. It was an aroused yet submissive kind of moan. Some how she did not let the kiss break or really take his hands off her, well she turned onto the bed. Once the mattress was under her, with out a though her back arched and her legs gone around his hips. "Ag-ni.", she moaned into his mouth. Now she felt his hand accidentally tug on some hair, which made her moan louder, though it was still submissive.

~ Some time later ~

She cuddled up to him, after slipping a tunic back on. Her head was on his chest as she let herself get tangled up in his limbs to fit comfortable against him. Slowly her eyes closed, but she did not want to rest just yet. She more or less wanted to know this was real and not a lucid dream.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni was content to lay like this. He had only boxers on. His hand absentmindedly stroked Viv's hair. Out of all the girls...Viv had to be his favorite. Something about her...she was firey without being outright rude...but she could also be gentle and needy. He heard footsteps, and knew Aysu was back.

Aysu came back after exploring the village. She had dropped off what she bought in one of the caves, then went to check on Viv. She took one look at them, and pain flashed though her eyes before she acted embarrassed, and cleared her throat. "Um, if this is a bad time, I can go to the other room..." she mummered. Inside...she was hurt. She really liked Viv...and the girl had some attraction to her as well. She knew most chose Agni, but for once she wanted to be chosen.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:51 am
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She had rested her eyes a short while before Aysu had came back. Though when she heard the female-dragon speak her eyes came open. Now a deep blush came across her cheeks. Though once Aysu was out of sight she slowly sat up. But it hurt to a point, her legs and abs were sore; from new positions. Their clothes were thrown around, not just in a mixed pile. Leaning against the pillows she rubbed her neck now, which had a few hickies.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni saw the blush, and watched as Vivian sat up. He sighed. "She's jealous and upset." he mummered. "You might want to spend some time with her." He reached up, and ran his hand lazily through Viv's hair.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:57 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him and bit her lip. "My legs are to sore to walk...", she muttered. Only to gently push his hand out of her hair. But she did kiss his wrist before nipping it. "Later, okay?", she added on in a lower voice.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni sighed. "Okay. But make sure you do. She really does like you." he said. He blushed a bit, seeing Viv kiss and n** his wrist. He smirked. "I thought you'd be more open to me touching your hair by now. It's gonna be a minor obsession of mine." he said.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:15 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She sighed when he stated that Aysu really did like her. "I know, I can tell... But I never been with a female, I am more comfortable around males... As for my hair I think minor doesn't cut it, it's major.", she said, but her voice was gentle and stern. Now she adjusted the sheets properly over her legs though she left the soles of her feet exposed.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni smirked. "I've got a thing for long hair. Can't help it." he said. Even though Agni was glad Vivian was more comfortable around him, he recalled Aysu expressing her want for a girlfriend. He sat up, and noticed the soles of Viv's feet were exposed. With a mischevious grin, he reached down, and tickled the bottoms of her feet.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:17 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She jumped and whined at first as she tried to get away. Finally she tucked her feet under and growled at him. Of course before gently yet firmly pushing him 'away' from her. "Not funny, I'm still sore... Now please leave.", she grumbled. It was clear that she was no longer in the mood to play around, for now.

Yuuki-chan17

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces