Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:38 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

After putting his hands back down Kamen nodded then slowly followed him. And he was slow on purpose he didn't want to overdo it. Besides it was nice to look around and take in the castle.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:11 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Arion walked side by side with Kamen, making sure not to walk to fast ahead of the male.
"This castle is magnificent at night, but its true beauty shines during the day" Arion said look up at the high ceiling and its marble columns"I took over the castle months after the previous owner died. He did not heed my warning, such a shame"he said and let out a sigh, not so much because he felt bad, but more because of how long ago that was.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:00 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen glanced up, only now realizing that Arion taller then him. He listened to him and looked around more. "What happened to the previous owner?" He asked without much thought.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion steps slowed, and he soon stopped without thinking about, his stare was focused on the ground as he remembered what had happened all those centuries ago, before he truly matured. His stare almost seemed to glaze over as he was lost in the past for a minute. But, almost as if someone had snapped him back to attention he looked up and continued walking forward once more
"His second wife poisoned him, after framing me" he said while walking down the and finally arriving at the stare case.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:50 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen continued on even after Arion had stopped. When he noticed the owner wasn't with him he stopped and looked back at him blinking, wondering what was wrong. When he snapped back out and explained he continued to watch in confusion. "Oh..." he said, not sure what to say to that, what could he say?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion stopped at the top of the stairs and looked over at Kamen
"Well come along, we must get some food in side of you before you go to sleep" he said, there was a small hidden glint in his eyes as he looked down when he heard footsteps down below him.
"Ah, Master Arion, young Sire" Bowen said looking from Arion to Kamen "I was heading up to retrieve you, dinner is already served" he said with a small smile and bow.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:12 pm
]
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked. "I'm coming..." he said as he walked to the stairs and looked down at Bowen.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion walked in behind Kamen, close enough to feel the heat....or more like the cold coming from Kamens, body, even though they where not touching.
He kept his stare ahead, he knew that if he looked up, he would just get lost in the past once more, seeing how he lifted the lid off of his memory can, so to speak. Though the memory of being called a vampire, made him snicker, he didn't feel like dealing with the thoughts now that he had company.

"This way" Bowen said with a bow as he motioned with his arm, leading them towards the grand dinning room, once more a sight to behold with its marble columns, high ceiling, and grand space.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:51 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

As Kamen walked he looked about the place pretty amazed, he took notice of Arion as he chuckled a second but he decided against asking. After arriving in the Dining room he looked around and his eyes widened. "This room is huge."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion placed his hand on Kamens shoulder giving him a pat when the male made a comment about the room being huge
"All of the rooms are huge" he said with a small almost playful smile.
Bowen nodded as he too gave a small smile " Master Arion has made sure to take good care of the castle" Bowen said and motioned with his arm for both Arion and Kamen to take their seats. Arion kept his sigh to himself, he knew that Bowen referred to him like that because they had company, but Bowen raised him, Arion never really liked it when he was referred to like that.
Even though the table was grand and
long, the plates were all set up together at one corner.
As Arion neared the plates, he smiled when he saw what had been cooked was easy to digest,
"The cook made sure to think of your wound"he quietly said, glad that even though it was something easy for Kamen, the food was still delicious.
"Would you like some tea, or do you prefer something else to drink, young Sire?" Leina asked next to them as she poured Arion a glass of red whine, while Bowen pulled out Kamens chair for him to sit.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:22 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kmen looked at Arion then followed him as he walked for the table and sat down. "Thanks" he said to Bowen. He looked at the food and smiled. "It smells good, I can't wait to taste it." he looked at Arion then. "You think I might be able to talk with your chef, the food I had before was delicious I would love to talk with him. Maybe even get a Recipe or two."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:02 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled warmly at Kamen
" Of course you are may speak to him" he said and then chuckled in order to hold back a laugh"But good luck getting any recipe out of him." he replied smiling once more as he grabbed his fork and stared at the tines " he wont even tell me what he does to make the food so good. Not even Bowens great cooking is a match for it." he added in smiling at his butler.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:04 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen had a determined look on his face. "I'll still give it a try." He looked at his food as he took a bite. "Besides you never know the outcome if you never try right?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Very true, young dragon. That is something, that not many beings would think of"
Arion said with a faint smiled before he too began eating "Im sure it will be interesting watching you trying to get his secret recipes" he finished saying the thought alone making him smile.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:08 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion then "im sure it would be" he continued eating and looked around the spacious dining room. "if nothing else ill ask if he can give me a few pointers"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games