Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ten Gallon Horny Bug

Dangerous Explorer

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:07 pm
Hey, I'm Meghan(yes...i have a male avi). I am 29 years old, I currently live with my sister and her family. She has 4 adult cats (2 male and 2 female) one of the females just had a litter of kittens (3 boys and 1 girl). I like cats but I am more of a dog person. We are trying to find homes for all the cats. If anyone is interested; I live in florida. PM me with any questions. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:36 pm
phoebe-chan
Hello.

I'm Phoebe.
Hi! Welcome 3nodding  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:37 pm
AngelBiscuits
User Image

My name is Angel, I'm Canadian and I own two cats, both Siamese.
I'm actually allergic to them, but with an allergy pill, a regular cat-bath, and daily vacuuming my cats and I can live together peacefully (or as peacefully as a weekly bath allows, haha...)
I'm actually not sure what else to say here.
I mean there are a lot of things I could talk about, but not a whole lot that might actually be relevant to an intro....

User Image

Lol no worries, welcome! c: I used to be allergic, myself, still kind of am but not very badly. I just get a bit itchy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:40 pm
aftereyefall
Hiiii! my name's Amanda. smile I am 29 and have 3 cats. I am a hoop dancer and love to hula hoop. I always have my nose in a book. I wash my hair once a week using a no 'poo recipe. I am a bit of a hippie, but I don't have a certain style of life, because I love all types and can't pick one. I am a very likeable person but when pushed can turn into Camanda. This usually happens at work. >.< Fell free to ask me any questions! heart

Oooh Hula hoop dancing must be so fun! I've heard it helps to loose weight like nothing else c:
If I don't use shampoo my hair feels weird, but I deep condition all the time emotion_kirakira
Welcome! biggrin  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:41 pm
EpicDickMoves
Hi everyone! I'm Jessy! I live in Idaho in the US. I'm 20 year old, almost 21 (woohoo). I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, so the Internet is my best friend. Other than my cats and other pets of course. I'm happy to be a part of this lovely kitty guild!

Well thank you and welcome! Be sure to tell us your birthday! ;D
I totally understand anxiety c: I have it myself, but m doctor just gives me ativan and calls it a day sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:42 pm
Ten Gallon Horny Bug
Hey, I'm Meghan(yes...i have a male avi). I am 29 years old, I currently live with my sister and her family. She has 4 adult cats (2 male and 2 female) one of the females just had a litter of kittens (3 boys and 1 girl). I like cats but I am more of a dog person. We are trying to find homes for all the cats. If anyone is interested; I live in florida. PM me with any questions. Thank you!

I love the name Meghan!
I think there are a few others here that prefer dogs a bit more, but I can't think off the tope of my head haha. If you have pics feel free to post them in misc or pic-o-rama subforums, maybe someone close will be interested! emotion_kirakira  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

aftereyefall

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:46 pm
madelynheston
aftereyefall
Hiiii! my name's Amanda. smile I am 29 and have 3 cats. I am a hoop dancer and love to hula hoop. I always have my nose in a book. I wash my hair once a week using a no 'poo recipe. I am a bit of a hippie, but I don't have a certain style of life, because I love all types and can't pick one. I am a very likeable person but when pushed can turn into Camanda. This usually happens at work. >.< Fell free to ask me any questions! heart

Oooh Hula hoop dancing must be so fun! I've heard it helps to loose weight like nothing else c:
If I don't use shampoo my hair feels weird, but I deep condition all the time emotion_kirakira
Welcome! biggrin

It is!!! And yes you can! I need to get my butt in gear and get back to hooping at least 30 min's a day. I have a huge hoop that comes a little above my chest when standing on the floor and it has about 8 ounces of water in it. It's my favorite one to work out with. mrgreen
Thank you!! heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:03 pm
madelynheston
phoebe-chan
Hello.

I'm Phoebe.
Hi! Welcome 3nodding

Thank you.

It's always nice to run into people who love cats XD

phoebe-chan

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250

CactusSucker

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:04 pm
madelynheston
EpicDickMoves
Hi everyone! I'm Jessy! I live in Idaho in the US. I'm 20 year old, almost 21 (woohoo). I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, so the Internet is my best friend. Other than my cats and other pets of course. I'm happy to be a part of this lovely kitty guild!

Well thank you and welcome! Be sure to tell us your birthday! ;D
I totally understand anxiety c: I have it myself, but m doctor just gives me ativan and calls it a day sweatdrop
It's always nice to find others with anxiety. Not nice that they struggle with but nice that I'm not alone! My birthday is November 11 (:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:46 pm
madelynheston
Ten Gallon Horny Bug

I love the name Meghan!
I think there are a few others here that prefer dogs a bit more, but I can't think off the tope of my head haha. If you have pics feel free to post them in misc or pic-o-rama subforums, maybe someone close will be interested! emotion_kirakira

Thank you!
I'll try that.  

Ten Gallon Horny Bug

Dangerous Explorer

10,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Artificial Amity

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:56 pm
Hello! My name is Nicole.
My darling Kara kitty and I have just moved all the way from California to Japan.
She seems like she's adjusting better than I am.
I'm trying to get a job so I can get out of the house and explore this amazing country, but it's been slow-going.
Anyone know how to motivate one's self into learning a new language on one's own?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:34 pm
♫♪'Cause you're my King ♫♪

Hello, my name is Dante. I am a 23 year old transgender.[FtoM] And I am currently dating a man in Australia, who stole my heart. I have one cat, she is a Balinese/Maine Coon mix named Loki. And aside from sitting on my butt and drawing all day, I cosplay, work and go to Renaissance Festivals when they are around.

♫♪And I'm your Lionheart ♫♪

Rebel Stardust

Star-Crossed Rogue

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:42 am
Hello, My name is Riley. I am 23 years old. I have three cats and two dogs. I have a 18 month old son named Brannock with my fiance Dan. Dan and I have been together for 7.5 years. I made my first Gaia account around July 5th, 2005.
I work part time as a vet tech at an animal clinic. I love to have discussions regarding behavior, food, etc. However, for any medical concerns, a vet needs to be consulted. If your pet has seen a vet for said medical issue, and you just want to discuss what the vet said/diagnosed/dispensed, I'd be happy to talk with you. Remember, your vet went through many years of school so they could help your furry friends.
emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:49 pm
Hello, my name is Lindsey(But I prefer to be called Cat, or Silver)
Those who play Town of Salem with me call me Catnip
I am 16 years old
I want to play the violin
I have a rock collection, I used to want to be a geologist, but now I just really love them
I'm a writer, I write whatever comes to mine, sometimes I ramble in my Journal here on Gaia
I love taking pictures, when I go to college I want to major in Journalism and minor in Photography
I love technology, and I am building my own computer with help from my father and a few of my friends
I adore cats, but I also love just about every other animal as well
I live in the USA
I have been in the guild for a while now, but I never introduced myself  

azCATban

Dapper Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shi Lilith

Toxic Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:44 pm
Hello~ I'm Niji cat_3nodding
i'm 26 and my favorite colors are green, blue and black
i have one niece who is 6 months old and i love her to death x3
i have one cat, he is grey and is around 10 yrs old, he is my little fat baby x33
hmm i like to play video games sometimes but i love to read most of the time
omg and i love cats xD  
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas