Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:57 pm
Awella Hawk

She huffed and fought back a shiver as Damian searched her soul. Though when Davy said she sensed magic coming from Marius's ship she frowned. But just shrugged,"[Whatever floats your boat.]", she replied in Welsh. It took her a moment to realize she spoke in her Mom's tongue again only to sigh. "I mean, it's up to you, your ship.", she said as she looked at Marius. Now she gone over to the railing and looked around before pacing the ship. Right now, she did not want to work really.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged."Okay it looks like I have a tour to give now."Then Marius lead Davy Jones on a tour of his ship.

Damian saw that Marius had lead Davy Jones around the ship. He also noticed Awella was pacing the ship. He floated down behind her and said."Do you know the history of your family?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:22 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched Marius walk off with Miss Davy. Only to turn heel as she glared up at Damian. Her gaze soften a bit and she huffed only to fold her arms. "I knew my Father, sorta, he was a sailor and he gone missing when I was ten...", she said only to walk away from the vampire. It was clear he was bring up a sore subject.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't let the subject drop."Your father was a sailor was he."Damian cocked his head to the side then said."You didn't mention your mother."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 pm
Awella Hawk

She turned on her heel again and looked at him with angered eyes. "Fine, my Mum is a hard working woman, whose gonna find out her only child, has been taken by a pirate instead of hung for helping one. She's always been busy with sewing, cleaning, and working... My Father, I don't recall much about him. I just know he was a bit darker then my Mum and he looked different then most men from where I grew up at...", she said in an angered voice as tears welled up but never fell. Now she stomped off and the whole crew stared at her as she cleared a path with no problems before going into the Captain's cabin and slamming the door shut.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was showing Davy Jones around the ship and was nearby when Awella replied to Damian's question. He growled and said to Damian."You need to learn what is an acceptable question and what isn't."Damian turned to Marius with a bored and emotionless expression."Why should I learn that when I honestly don't care."Damian then disappeared and reappeared in the crows nest. Marius sighed and then said to Davy Jones."Let me go check on her."Davy Jones smiled and nodded. Marius then walked to his cabin and opened it gently and said."Awella are you alright?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:55 pm
Awella Hawk

She was laying on his bed with her boot covered feet off the bed. Her face buried into a pillow, which she was screaming into. Finally after she was done after a minute she sensed someone and seen Marius then glanced away. Tears still had not fallen but made her look almost younger. Looking away she ran her right hand through her hair, as she kept her left arm up to her chest, trying to avoid any more pain then needed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius didn't wait for an answer he walked over to Awella and hugged her in a gentle comforting hug."Don't hold it in Awella. Keeping your emotions locked away will hurt you."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:07 pm
Awella Hawk

Oddly, she relaxed in his hold and looked at him. But cried out when she was trying to turn herself to her side only to some how hurt her left arm. "Crap, my arm...", she said, only to sniffle. Though she almost tried to fend Marius off from touching it, which some how resulted in him pinning her down to the bed. As he felt up on her shoulder and bicep she looked away; as her blonde hair barely covered her blush. Her shoulder was dislocated but also had muscles with tendons that were strained if not ripped. Though if Marius was to give her a minute to prepare for re-locating her arm back into it's socket she would use it.

No screams, only a low whine that could not be heard by crew. Now she laid there and blinked tears which resulted in her crying even harder. She hated crying in front of others, it was worse then a sign of weakness, it was like it was a shame to cry for her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius held Awella and tried to help her relax. When she tried to turn her side he heard her complain about her arm. Marius then tried to see how badly her arm was injured but she tried to keep him from seeing her arm. Eventually he pinned her down on his bed and inspected her arm."This is bad. It's dislocated. I'll try to fix it. I'll give you a minute or two to be prepared."After the allotted time was up he relocated her arm into it's socket. He heard her give a low whine instead of crying out. He saw her tears gather in her eyes and he guessed that she hated crying in front of others. He gently brushed the tears from her eyes and held her against him.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:47 pm
Awella Hawk

As he brushed her tears away more replaced those. Still she cradled her arm to her chest and looked up at him before looking away. It was weird he was trying and seemed to succeeded at making her relax for what ever reason. Some time later, how ever long it was, she had no idea; but it took about forever it seemed for her to stop crying. Now she was emotionally and physically tired, already. Her body said she needed to heal up, as her mind said to relax and forget the vampire a*****e whom was in the crows nest.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius held Awella until she had stopped crying. When she did stop he said."Are you feeling any better?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at him and then looked down. "Yeah, I am feeling better... Thank you.", she muttered only to rub her eyes gently.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and then on an unexpected urge came over him and he gently kissed her forehead.He wasn't sure what exactly came over him but now there was no way to take that back."Ummm...I think I should go."He got up and headed towards the door.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:02 am
Awella Hawk

She was shocked when he kissed her forehead. Though when he said he should go, she just shrugged with a blush. After he left she laid there and closed her sore eyes. Some time later she woke up and groaned feeling better yet worse. Her shoulder hurt less, but her eyes felt more tender to the light. It was about two hours that she slept. Climbing out of the bed she scratched her back and sighed after a long yawn.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff