Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Hot Potato Question: If you could go anywhere... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wavemaster Ryan

Familiar Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:01 pm
I would like to be able to go on a month long vacation to Japan with my high school friends. One of my friends has been to Japan twice in the past 4 years as part of his studies for his major in Japanese culture (or so he says, but we all know he did zero studying there), and has planed out this trip that lasts about a month and they go just about every where, from the mega city of Tokyo to the country side of Kyoto. Although it would be really fun to pal around Japan with six of my friends I unfortunately do not have the time or money to do so.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:55 pm
I live in the States, but I haven't traveled much around it. I'd love to do a road trip across the country to see all the sights that the US has to offer.

But abroad, I'd love to go to the Island of Sky and visit the fairy pools. XD  

Elissis Inwood

Dangerous Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Esora2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:19 pm
I'd like to travel around Europe. Start north and then work my way down. Every time I think about retirement, that's what I think about first, even though that's not for another 30-40 something years.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:53 pm
If i could pick, I would probably go back home to Florida for a bit (I'm currently in China teaching, and will be for another year (this making two years since I've seen my family and boyfriend in person)  

Mhmm Cheeseburger

Chatty Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Raevyn_Angel

9,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:08 am
If I could only choose one place? Japan. I've wanted to go for a very long time now, but finances and life situations have prevented me. I'm fascinated by the culture, the food, and the language. I want to see the modern, such as Akihabara, and the traditional, such as the shrines and hot springs and the like.

I will get there eventually...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:23 am
I have always wanted to go to Japan. I want to take a tour of all the historical sites and all of the famous city spots. Also I want to go to the Studio Ghibli Museum.  

Aieko_09

Demonic Shapeshifter

20,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Nebula Novice 100

PandyTale

Timid Bunny

8,400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:32 pm
If I could, I'd love to travel to Hawaii and enjoy the awesome weather they have over there. I'd also like to travel to the Philippines because that's where most of my family came from and it'd be cool to see my extended family.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:18 pm
I'd love to go Australia- so many different terrains and animals to explore & discover  

casui

Fashionable Flatterer

10,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Party Animal 100

The_Jade_Princess_28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:07 am
I would want to explore Ireland, Scotland, and New Zealand. I want to experience castles and beautiful scenery <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:48 am
I would visit France so I can visit the Louvre, the Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower and of course, get THE CHEESE. Being an anime fan and foodie, Japan is next on my list. Unfortunately, I don't know much about famous landmarks over yonder, but Shibuya's a decent start. Finally, Germany for their sausages, chocolate and the Autobahn.

OF course I would also visit those countries because I'm interested in their cultures! xd  

hyper zero_99

Unsealed Paladin

10,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Bookworm 100

-Intoxicating Moonlight-

Hallowed Nerd

7,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:20 pm
Where don't I want to go xD I mainly want to visit Ireland, Japan, and Germany. Not really sure when I'd visit, but I'd hope the weather is decent while I'm there, regardless of the season smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:16 pm
i would really love to visit Europe smile ... to see all the historical sights and maybe to find love ^^..

it would also be cool of i can be a part of a volunteer grp or community there so i can experience the culture more smile

- so i would love to either laze around and enjoy there slowly or be active in helping people ^^  

peetpumps_1

Kiba Ryuun

Man-Hungry Receiver

17,615 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:32 pm
Back to the Philippines to live in the SM malls! We went last year and it was one of the singularly best experiences of my life. And while we are talking Philippines, I would like to travel back to Palawan and see more islands and beach feasts (cough so tasty cough). Already saving up for next time!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:54 am
Saikii
Whynotians, we have a very important question for you: If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world for any period of time where would you go and what you want to see? I expect a lot of discussion about this. Why do we want to know? Well, you'll find out later. In the mean time, discuss! Where would your dream get-away take you? What would you do there? The world is full of possibilities. Let your vacation dreams take wing!

If I could take a vacation anywhere... it would be in the Hawaii islands... I would like to see their erupting volcanoes and their lots of pillow basalts... I would take pictures of the place, eat their food, observe their culture, just relax in the view of the place.. 3nodding  

The Red Sniper

ruka15

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:49 am
I would really like to go back to Taiwan. I really fell in love with this country instantly. It was the best half year in my life and I want to go there to study and work anyway, so the answer is obvious XDD

The only other country I'd like to visit is Japan... Just to see it once though.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff