Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Holiday Doors: The More You Know! (OVER pg.11!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:48 am
St Valentines - Calder

Baneful

Toshihiko Two

Ol-j-man

Calder's ears went back and he pulled back, giving a smalls mile. "Oh....well, I hope you find a new clan. Um...sorry for coming at you. Just wanted to make sure you weren't defending."

He glanced at Zar and Barth when the lecture started and then slowly made his way over to them, ears back and looking concerned. "She didn't rub my cheek back." He said to himself, glancing over his shoulder to where the mare sat before looking back at Barth and Zar. "Do.....I look bad?" Why hadn't she nudged him as much as he nudged her back as they rubbed cheeks. She had been so cold back to him.

Maybe nerves?

He tried to not take it personally, but it was hard, and he started to fix his hair.

That was until Zar came back with their candies and he looked at it, even more concerned. "I can't have hearts." He said, looking to Zar and Barth. "Kelpies can't eat hearts." He told them. They were taboo and poisonous to them. Just as livers were.

He picked up the candy and sniffed it. "It's not real heart flavored, is it?" It looked like just plain candy, and didn't look like a heart much. "Doesn't smell like organs though." He gave it a tester lick and then tried it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:55 am
VALENTINES DAY CANDY IS NOW OUT OF STOCK!

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:25 pm
ST. PATRICKS DAY - MAROSA

"Well... me natural ability works better if oi have less clothing, and Jericho needed a little calmin' down... so oi stripped and hugged him. And then got me jaw broken by Riley, and had a serious talk with Roch on how oi was stupid." As he was talking, he counted off on his fingers what had happened, not really realizing he was doing it. "And then Sharra..." He trailed off, realization sliding into his eyes before his head fell.

"... nevermind about him." It hurt. It still hurt. Even though Yaya was his ghoulfriend now, Sharra had still been a friend, and to just up and disappear...

The announcement of choosing a door interrupted his thoughts, and he stood to take Yaya's hand and kiss the back of it. The door to valentine's was already gone, which kind of put Marosa out, simply because he wanted to find out more firsthand how it worked in that world, and how his natural ability would have worked with it, or if it even did at all.

"Do ye want to go to the Saint Patrick's Day door?" That one intrigued him secondly, somewhat due to the fact that the other fey went in there. Plus, clovers and luck. "Oi was going to choose the heart door, but... ah, oi'm sorry. Ye dinnae have tae go with me." He smiled at her and took one of the candies in front of the green door, tossing it into his mouth before being whisked away through the door.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:59 pm
Easter - Candy Egg

She was just about to respond to Carlos about the Easter Tea Party she was planning when questions began flying she quickly jots down the questions and their answers in a Q & A section she made of her borrowed note book

The many questions of a paticularily curious Jabberwock got her and Carlos interested in said Jabberwock but rather then watching the Jabberwock Carlos out right went over to him which after whispering someing in his ear elicted a delighted response from the Jabberwocky

Camilla couldn't help but smile at her Cheshire Kitten friend as he just planted himself in the Jabberwock's lap happy that he was content despite her not answering his question she went ahead and finished writting down the questions and answers she heard before closing the book shortly after Ms. Selene offered to let them come up and take a piece of candy however Camilla in that moment was too busy being amused by the Cheshire Cat Jabberwock pare's antics and she couldn't help but shake her head as Carlos requested to be carried

Once the pare had gotten their candy and Carlos adressed another student (least she was pretty sure thats what that riddle he sang was for) she realized she hadn't gotten her candy yet "Oops! Better get mine!" she says quickly then gets up and bounces over to the candy then begins looking at the selection

One basket was ruined in the trash empty of its candy contents another to was empty finally she came to the Easter Basket and smiles "It is Easter today!" she says cheerfully then plucks a candy egg wrapped in brightly colored foil out of the basket then heads for her seat

On her way she unwraps it and find it was white with patches of black on it "Oh this smells good!" she says excitedly before popping the egg in her mouth her smile broadens almost equal to a Cheshire Cat as she savored her treat it was cocolatey and creamy "M'mmm" she says involuntarily as she approched the Cheshire Cat Jabberwock pare

Once her candy was gone she nods to the Jabberwock and laughs cheerfully "I see you've met a certain Cheshire Kitten heh! Oh by the way Carlos it won't be today but I do plan to have a belated Easter themed Tea Party you are invited but ill be having it outside so no mice" she says happily first adressing the Jabberwock then Carlos

phantompanther13
Sorry for the text wall @.@; Had to catch up lol

Nothing Yet
Camilla the Dormouse Monster has noticed your Jabberwock Golem!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:22 pm
Easter-Eggu

Frost already knew what he wanted. He wanted to hunt. Or rather, after hearing about it, he wanted to see this easterland and see if it would be worth perhaps going and maybe chasing things and catching them but not eating them and he really liked the idea of rabbits.

And eating them.

But also chasing them.

(But mostly the eating part)

Going up and taking the egg, gingerly licking in then making a face. Then licking it again, then making a face, he frowned. Chocolate would make him ill. Very ill.

"Professor-" Frost lifted his hand, along with the egg.
"Must we eat them? I uh, doubt my digestion would agree with some of these ingredients."
Nio love

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:08 pm
Solia/Valoel Thanksgiving

It was curious, very curious to see just how halloween saw other holidays- that other holiday worlds existed. OH she knew of course, Solia experienced it once of course, yet that did not change the fact that halloween was the target of hunters. JOY and LOVE and all that other nonsense wasn't exactly as threatening as FEAR.

Well, FREEDOM maybe but she wasn't sure if that is what Independence day ran on. It was also curious that they days were more... American and not universal.

Her wings shuffled behind her, looking at the various groups and gatherings, as well as at the candies.

She picked the chocolate turkey.

And just sat it neatly on her desk.

Birds were always good choices.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:37 pm
"Oh, me, oh my, yes!" Selene looked shocked at the question, scandalized even. "I did not go to all the trouble of collecting candy from all of the worlds for nothing, tsk tsk! Please feel free to simply taste, if you are worried that a bit too much candy is going to affect the system." She turned to the entire class, clapping her hands in encouragement. "Go on, everyone, eat up! You'll have homework based on what flavors these otherworldy candies inspire! And enjoy! Most of all, enjoy."

She turned around, and re-adjusted the few thanksgiving turkeys quietly, whispering something to herself about hours of labor in front of a hot stove and how right Argyle was about ungrateful little-

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:40 pm
St. Patrick's Day

Akubi had been attentive despite his eyes being solely on the bunny in front of him, it showed the way his ears were pointed directly toward the professor as she spoke about the worlds, but it soon came time for the catboil to stand up and go select a bit of candy which he decided was going to be the St. Patrick's day one. It didn't look as menacing as the bunny on his desk - he was a little disappointed about that.

He sat back down and stared at candy before he just ate it.

...The taste made his ears flatten against his skull. Ughhh.

"Tastes disgusting.."

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:46 pm
Taika made a bit of a face at the fact that humans did not in fact give live hearts to their beloveds. Ah, well. They were humans, after all. They were weird... She blinked a bit at Professor Selene's non-answer to her second question. Oookay...

When they were told to pick a candy, she tried to grab the pop rocks, but they were all gone before she had a chance to get there. "Awww..." she grumbled, then grabbed a treat from Thanksgiving instead. Plopping back in her seat, she bit the turkey's head off first and shrugged. Tasted like chocolate to her. At least it didn't try to bite her. She glared at the bunny still on the corner of her desk as she nibbled the turkey.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:49 pm
THANKSGIVING CANDY IS NOW OUT OF STOCK!

(Only one St. Patrick's Candy left)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:15 pm
Cadence, Easter

Strawberri Stardust

"Yeah that would be interesting!" She laughed a bit, before nodding. "Yup, glad to find out I'm not the only newbie around here. I joined around the open house." She responded before shaking the other girl's hand. "I'm Cadence" She manged to respond before the teacher showed up.

Cadence quickly grabbed the necessary note taking materials out of her pockets and started to write down what the teacher was saying. The information on the doors and the holidays where interesting, she jotted down more notes as she though. When it came time for the question and answer session she took more time to write down the questions of others, and the subsequent answers than thinking of her own.

The questions that the others had where quite interesting and it took cadence a bit to write down everything the teacher had been saying, which unfortunately meant that despite being in the front of the room she had missed out on a lot of the good candy, name the independence day ones. Pop rocks sounded awesome. Curiously she took a look at what was left before grabbing one of the easter egg chocolates. The teacher had mentioned some sort of cream inside them hadn't she?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:44 pm
St Patrick's
for Hadiyya

Hadiyya had been watching he boilfriend with a perplexed look on her face before the mention of their ex. Marosa's head feel, features shutting down, and her's mirrored him until he moved swiftly past that little awkward mention. When he kissed her hand she smiled, rising to her feet along with him.

Really, she hadn't had a preference for which would she'd have liked to visit, so long as it wasn't Christmas again. She'd had quite enough of the cold and the Joy for one lifetime.

With a grin she reached out to help herself to one of the candies in the basket Marosa had picked from, and just before he popped the chocolate into his mouth she murmured a very soft, very coy, "I've always rather liked green anyways." Then she too ate her bit of candy.

kanth

Christmas
for Seiji

Seiji would have liked to have had the chance to visit each and every one of the worlds, but he was forced to choose one, and only one. SO he picked Christmas, because he'd heard a lot about it, but had never been there himself. It was the land of Joy he was most curious with,

Easter
for Jory

Pale fingers had hesitated quite a while over the candy eggs in the Easter basket, but eventually he took one. Eater, because it seemed the safest, the most lowkey. All bunnies, and chicks, and eggs.

He hadn't been at the school long enough to know that it was just wisest to always expect, if not the worst, than at least chaos. Always chaos.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:49 pm
ST. PATRICK'S CANDY IS NOW OUT OF STOCK!

(Easter has one spot left)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:37 pm
((Heads up, we have just about enough people that I can open up one more slot in each holiday, so if you really really really don't want to go to Christmastown, PM me to discuss taking the spot, Selene will give you the candy for it!))

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 pm
Everyone seemed to be fairing well, and the candies were finally starting to disappear. Selene picked up one of the baskets, and turned it around to shake it out and make sure it was empty.

But oh, it wasn't!

A single valentine's day heart fell out of the basket, and she plucked it out from the air before it fell onto her desk, and toddled over to place it on a student's desk.

"Last one!"

Ol-j-man

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas