Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:45 pm
Austin

"I could figure..." He narrowed his eyes at her as she tried to walk off. He then grabbed her by the back of her collar and lifted her off the ground with ease. "You're not going anywhere out of my sight, not till you fully awaken..." He said then his eyes went back to red and she was put down. Austin sighed and he sounded normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:55 pm
Scarlet
Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She growled and hissed at Prince. When she was put down she looked at Austin. "You moron, I can't fully awaken. Her body is mine, if I took over her family, my life support would be taken away!", she snapped, before walking off, again. "Now, leave me alone unless if you want a crying Alice.", she scolded both of the men.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:09 pm
Austin

Austin sighed as he followed her. He was being forced to, but he also wanted to help Alice as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:14 pm
Scarlet
Silver

Sensing Austin was still following her she turned on heel and slapped him. "Just leave us alone! I never don't much harm to her. I may drink a bit of liquor when she isn't suppose to! But I respect her body like my own, or more respect.", she said, only to stand there. As amber was still the main eye color, though a bit of green tinted her eyes.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:17 pm
Austin

Austin sighed as he looked at her after she slapped him. he didn't say anything to her just looked at her with a dull look. "No you don't, you're a demon who hasn't awaken yet and in a frail human body...at least that's what it is now." He said as he looked down at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:21 pm
Scarlet
/ AliceSilver

She listened to him and flipped him off. Before she stormed off, again but this time it was nearly a run. Soon enough she was letting Alice take over. Just letting her know for some reason Austin did not fully trust her. It took her a while but Alice finally managed got to her house. She stumbled in and rested against the door.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:41 pm
Austin

Austin sighed. "Why you have to make things so difficult..." He said to himself then followed after her. He followed her to a house which he watched her stumbled in. He walked up on the front porch and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:48 pm
Alice Silver

She took her backpack off and dead bolted the door. Hearing the knock she ignored it and moved away from the door slowly. She leaned against a living room wall before sliding down it. Now she hugged herself and felt tears run down her cheeks, as she did not vocally cry.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:32 pm
Austin

Austin sighed when he heard no response from Alice, nor Scarlet from inside the house. Austin walked off the porch and looked around. He felt like someone was watching him. He narrowed his eyes and left the property.

Later that evening, two pairs of glowing red eyes shined in the dark of Alice's home. They skulked around the property looking in every window to see what was all happening inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:41 pm
Alice Silver

She changed into a swimsuit top and basketball shorts. So the humidity bothered her less, only for country music to fill the house. Though most windows were covered by blinds though the windows were open to try to move the humid air out of the house, as she had fans in the windows. She was listening to Whiskey Girl, by 'her man' Toby Keith. Her hair was in a messy bun, as she was pulling boiling water with hot dogs off the stove, before putting it on the pot holder.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:42 pm
Austin

They found a few open windows with so one near by, and decided to sneak in. The quietly removed the fans from the windows without a sound. They then started to roam around the house. He saw Alice in the kitchen but they didn't bother with her yet. The headed up stairs without a sound made. One found Alice's room as the other looked around the second floor. The one in Alice's room went through her drawers to find anything. He picked up a thong and held it up then threw it over his head. It went through her bras, panties, and a lot of other things, and just left then thrown all over the place in her room. They did the same in the rest of the rooms without making a noise. When they could find anything of importance to them they snuck back down stairs and they both glared at Alice from the shadows in the house where they couldn't be seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:51 pm
Alice Silver

She gone to her room to look for something, but it looked like a hurricane had hit her room. Panic filled her but before she panic. Scarlet came forward and helped keep her calm. But Scarlet grabbed a whip that was hidden in her cedar chest. Now she growled and folded her arms only to walk back down stairs, with her whip folded into her arms. Scarlet and her had noticed a lack of a picture, that was normally tucked into one of their mirror frames, when they looked around the room. The photo was one of her as a child with her Father. But the Father's face was rubbed out.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:15 pm
Austin

When Alice was looking around suspiciously, they looked to each other and nodded. one then charged the girl(s), and slammed them against a wall hard enough to knock the wind out of her. It then slapped the whip from her hands and pinned her to the wall by her throat nearly choking her with one hand, and with the other held both their wrists above her head. The one that pinned was pinning them looked like he was a street gang member. "Where is the one called b***h, Prince!" The one holding her yelled miss placing the last two words. The other one slapped the other by the back of his head. "It's 'Where is the one called prince, b***h'...You twit." He corrected the other with an annoyed look. This one was better dressed, but had a smart a** attitude about him. "But like I corrected, where is Prince? Tell us and you might live." He said as he looked at her with narrow eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:18 pm
Alice Silver

Panic and fear filled her eyes as well her voice. "I don't know!", Alice exclaimed but before she could scream. Scarlet took over so amber eyes looked at them. "Last thing I recall of him, he was following me so yeah.", she grumbled and would of folded her arms, but could not.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:07 pm
Austin

The vampire that was holding them narrowed his red eyes at them when he voice, eye color, and attitude changed. The other raised an eyebrow to that. "You're someone with more than personality..." He said then shook his head. "The one we're looking for has purple eyes and long hair. We know you been around him, We can't track him though. If you tell us anything you know about him and where he might be, We'll let you go..." The one that didn't have them pinned said.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff