Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:53 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She followed him out with her hands on her hips. "Doesn't a teacher have to learn from their students?", she asked him. Only to stare up at him, well leaning against a porch pillar. She was not gonna back off and give Damian his space just yet.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."It's true that most teachers might learn from their students but I doubt that you would have anything to teach me."Then he cast his glaze up and down Abigail."Of course I could be wrong about that I might be able to learn something from you but I have no clue what it would be."Damian then moved towards her and pinned her between him and the porch. He moved his head down towards hers but stopped before his lips touched hers."Any ideas on what would you want to teach me?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:12 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was pinned between the porch pillar and him. "Patience is something I can teach you. There are more things I think I can teach you then you know.", she said. Leaning a bit closer letting her lips brush his. As she then moved on her her hands up his arm and the other up and down his side. When he would try to steal the kiss she would turn her head or back up a bit more. Then finally she let him steal the kiss. This time there was more passion in it. So she did what felt natural. Parting her lips then licked his lips.

Taunting him to try to kiss her back. Despite getting caught up in the kiss, her hands slipped his shirt out from his pants. Only to run her hands up and down his torso. As the kissing got more passionate, well their tongues explored each other's mouths. Some how she managed to slip Damian's phone from his pocket into the pants she was borrowing.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was actually at a loss for words at what was happening. He hadn't expected Abigail to respond in this manner. When he felt her tongue in his mouth. He was lost in a bliss he hadn't know before. Then when he felt her untucking his shirt from his pants he didn't know what to think anymore. The one thing that he did know was that he didn't want this moment to end but again he wasn't stupid. He didn't end it right away but eventually he did pull back and took a breath."I guess you were right. You can teach me something after all. Now if you'll excuse me I need something cold to drink."Damian then left to go get a glass of cold water.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled shyly at Damian when he pulled back. When he gone inside she gone and stood in front of the porch. Now she, like a clever female she was thought of a way to get the brothers together. She would text Lucius, and then tell Damian she was gonna start a patience lesson, only for him to promise to keep his cool. Now she did a quick prayer motion, and typed out a text.

"Lucius this is Abigail, I got the phone for a moment. Any way I promise you that I'll have Damian calm and no physical punching and all. Just please come back and visit. P.S. Come in two hours and no text back.", she sent him. After that was sent she deleted the text. She then gone inside and seemed bored. Her incisors were coming back down, making her sigh.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had just finished his third glass of water when Abigail came back in. He cast a glance at her and smiled. Then he shook his head to clear his thoughts. Ever since Abigail came into his life she had been slowly taking up more of the thoughts in Damian's mind. He was unused to this infatuation that has taken hold of him. He was so used to have very little emotion that now he wasn't sure how he would deal with his new found emotion. Damian eventually sat down on his couch and tried to relax.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled back at him and sat beside him. "I have a patience lesson in mind for you, in two hours. I need your word you're gonna stay calm, no yelling, or lashing out.", she looked at him. As there was about three feet in between them.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian's interest became piqued when Abigail mentioned a patience lesson. Although his instincts told him to still be wary about what was going on he decided to do something he hadn't in centuries. He trusted someone else."Alright I give you my word that I will not yell or lash out."Deep inside himself he was unsure as to what was going on and he hated never knowing exactly what might go on but he trusted Abigail and so he would not yell or lash out at anything.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Hearing him give her his word, she smiled. "Good.", she said. "So, well we wait for the time. How about you show me a bit of self defense?" she asked him. She did know the basics, but she never had to throw a real punch before. And she was not sure of her own strength either.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."Alright well first off let me see just how much you know."Damian said to Abigail then even though it was a mock battle his fighter's aura started to radiate off of him. He knew that he cast a menacing aura and tried to lessen it so it wouldn't affect Abigail since he knew that those unused to fighting some of the magical creatures could be paralyzed with fear just from their aura alone.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She stood up and took up a judo stance. For a month she was in the class but quit after her ex-boyfriend told her it was not safe for her, since they had a scare. Fear did sneak a bit but, something slowed it down. Maybe she had stared death in the face when her one ex-boyfriend/fiance had beat her.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian let the calm that washed over him in battle take over. His each and every move was calculated. He took a couple of measured steps forward. Then when he thought it the best time he moved at blindingly fast speed and launched himself at Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

One second she seen Damian, then he was coming at her. But before she could control herself. She grabbed his shirt but dropped well putting her foot in his gut. Kicking him over her head. Something she could barely manage as a human.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was thrown over Abigail"s head but he quickly adjusted then landed and continued his assault. He wouldn't fight at his peak strength but he wasn't gonna go easy on Abigail either. He knew his limits and his record for his single longest battle lasted about a week. Damian continued his relentless assault and eventually found himself holding Abigail against him. He used enough force that he knew Abigail wouldn't break out."Your doing well so far."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

They had ran around the house, well sparring. Now he had her against him in the hallway. Blushing but also breathless she looked at him. "Thanks.", she said. But did not bother to squirm or fight. She barely manged to pinch his side. Then she nipped his bicep in the same ten seconds. Finally able to break from his hold. She shown him, she had his cellphone. There was enough times she caught a kick or tried to attack him from behind.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games