Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:04 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus, sorta?

She had looked down to see parts of the fight. Though when she seen the wolf on the ground, and not bothering to get up. A sigh left her, only to move her hair over her right shoulder. She had forgot to put her hair up. Seeing Marcus wave at her, well her heart gone into her throat; or it was the fight she felt sick from being so nervous. With her bow and quiver on her back, she started to climb down the rope ladder, slowly.

One would see two twelve inch old leather sheath, with daggers of course. Though they were two inches wide. Finally when she got to the ground, her knuckles were nicked a bit more. Looking at Marcus, after glancing at the golden wolf. Only were-hunters knew the difference between the real animal and a were'. Though were-shifters knew the differences too. "Marcus!", she exclaimed, but her voice was a bit shaky yet small. It was lower then her talking voice, clearly she was a hunter, or knew the rules of hunting. Her long sleeve shirt still around her waist.

She had bruises, like from a blunt force object. But in truth it was from staff fighting training. Most bruises were on her bicep, as there was barely any on her forearms. "How'd you get here?!", she looked up at him. The two foot difference, felt like a couple of miles to her. Though she kept a good ten feet away from the were-wolf. Either she had seen a were' before, acted like she never seen one before, or did not know the difference. To her long as she played a bit on the dumber side, she shouldn't get caught.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus watched Abigail climb down from where she was. He noticed the daggers at her hips and instantly knew there was more to her than most saw. "I thought I caught a hint of the lavender wash you use." He said lightly before seeing the bruises on her arms. Stepping toward her at the sight of them a concerned look came to his face. "What happened for you to have so many bruises Abigail?" He then heard her question of him. Blinking twice to find a good way to answer her. "I came to these woods to try to find clues to where a large animal like creature makes its den."

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus

She blinked when he said he smelt the wash she used. When he asked of the bruises she ran a hand over her bicep. "Just self defense with staves, I like to learn all I can.", she replied. Managing to keep her voice even. She felt like she was a runt house cat standing next to a tiger. He had a form of protectiveness and dominance, the gentle kind it seemed coming off of him. She felt a bit submissive but also felt the need to tell him off. When he said he came to find clues and all. The sun was now raising higher, she glanced at the sky. Knowing she missed the sunrise she had wanted to meet. Sighing she moved her hair back, then looked back up at Marcus. She was not allowing herself to shrink. But her hiking boots allow her to stand up to a full 5' 5 1/2'' tall this time. "I was trying to find a ridge, but sensed something was following me.", she said giving him information he did not ask for, then glanced at the golden wolf. Before looking back up at Marcus, more curious of him now.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods at the comment of self defense with staves. "Staves are great for defense, though I have found them ill suited to offense." He said before looking toward the golden furred wolf creature. "Unfortunately this isn't the creature I was trying to track, she's far too thin." He comments off hand before glancing back to Abigail. "Would it happen to be the ridge just to the West of here? It's a great place to watch the sunrise."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She glanced back that creature when he said it was to thin. But she was more curious how he knew it was a female. When he asked if the ridge was West. Her jaw dropped now remembering, or almost remembering where it laid. "Yeah, I think that's the one I found earlier this year.", she said when she found her voice. But before he could say another thing, she raised her hand slowly.

Closing her eyes she listened only to hear ever so faintly 'ABIGAIL! 'GAIL! HAWK! ABBY!!!'. She groaned and face palmed her forehead,"Crap, my friends, they finally woke up.", she growled. Looking up at Marcus she knew they had limited time now. Aside from the wolf creature. "Why could something big enough to kill me, fear me?", she finally asked him. That question had ate her, like a worm to a poorly fed dog. Her tone was stern but gentle. She knew her friends were a good ten minutes away and she could find a different path to led them away from Marcus.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:32 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods lightly at Abigail saying she thinks she found it earlier this year. "I used to go to that ridge every morning to remind myself that I am lucky to be alive." he said softly just before hearing the other voices calling out for her. When she asked why something big enough to kill her could fear her he takes a deep breath. "Some people have a potential in them that brings fear to many creatures. Yet for me, I feel like I can make a real difference again thanks to you."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:47 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Looking up at him, confusion filled her eyes. He said 'creatures' not 'animals'. And she glanced at her feet before looking up at him. Okay and how is a woman, short enough to be anyone's Mother or Gram-mama... AN IN-SPRINGING, OR WHATEVER KIND WOMAN?!?! She shook her head only to her a couple of yells for her get closer. Panic and pain flickered into her eyes. "I, I have to go. My friends are gonna be pissed that I sneaked out.", she whispered. Glancing away then back at him, trying to keep her emotions in check. She gave him a small stressed smile, like she had before leaving the bar. "See you tomorrow, at the park.", she patted his arm, as she walked by him. Her voice was a bit lower this time. A few feet from Marcus she stopped walking then started to run, and it look like she would be a bit more clumsy from a slight shake in her knees.

Finally she ran into a couple of were-hunters. And by ran, I mean head long, after some how tripping. A brick wall, or another guy, Bruce. He was a little over six foot, but he stumbled and caught Abigail by her bicep before she could meet up, or down with the ground. He had a firm hold on her, yep, another bruise. Managing to get to her feet she had a look of innocence to her. "What?!", she snapped. Bruce was never one to say much, over all. "Oh, you're so in for it. Sneaking off when we're asleep.", Bruce said. Today his friend, Joey said nothing. And looked at the ground.

"I am under watch all the time, you make me see like a prisoner!", she told Bruce, it was the truth, but she was not gonna to admit to him hurting her. He continued to have the firm grip on her bicep. "All of us help each other, not one helps because they feel nice to help today.", Bruce growled down at her. Abigail did something she rarely did, throw a left hook catching Bruce in the throat on purpose. He loosen his hold enough for her to wrench free. "I help the ways I can! And don't accuse me of being selfish! After Tony's relationship, I need more time, I don't need pity!", she then kicked a tree with back of her heel. So much emotion was in her voice, and not one was joy. The kick to the tree took off a bit of bark, nothing else.

Now with Joey trying to keep Bruce in check. Abigail ran off again, this time she was more unsure where she would wind up. Some how she barely managed to avoid the other were-hunters. Finally stumbling down a slope she hit, water. Looking down at the stream she sighed and her shoulders sagged. Kneeling by the water she splashed her face then her neck. The water was crystal clear and moved at a fair speed. Standing up she looked around, her friends seemed to still call for her. But it no longer beckoned her out. Walking by the stream she headed South after loading her bow, for just in case reasons. Her fingers the one she patted Marcus's arm with, tingled a bit. Shaking her head she kept at a fair walking pace.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus listens to Abigail. "I look forward to meeting up with you tomorrow Abigail." He said to her, silently adding in his head that he may be able to speak of his organization to her. "Take care of yourself." He said with a nod before he touched her hand that patted his arm. As she ran off he watched her before thinking aloud to himself. "I believe she can touch the other side of the veil." He said as he could sense the spirit residing in his long coat having reacted to her touch. After a short bit he picked the golden furred she wolf up and began carrying her off to a different cabin in these woods, one where she could be helped back to her human form before being asked questions in regards to the male rogue that had been seen in this area.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Sunday was nearly gone by the time she managed to get back to the cabin. She was cornered and allowed herself to be. Tomorrow, her 'Uncle Matthew' would be coming to her house and questioning her. Soon enough Monday came and so did most of the day. She sported a split lower lip and covered her bruises with a long sleeve shirt despite the weather. Marcus, was the reason she kept moving through the day. Jon was the only hunter that did not protest against Abby's sneaking out. If anything, he seemed like he would move with her, hopefully. After getting off work she let Jon give her a ride to the park.

But she did not have to put him on a chase. After explaining she needed time to think. She walked around a bit and sat not far from a pond. Her body aching from the extra walking she did. She wore tight but loose jeans to give her body shape. Make up to cover up a punch she had gotten in the forehead. Yep, about everyone now hated her. Jon was the only one never to raise a hand to hurt her. Leaning back onto her elbows was to painful, so she laid down not bothering to cradle her head. As her hair was in a braid.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:30 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

The rest of Sunday went by fairly fast for Marcus after he dropped the she wolf off with his compatriots. In the morning he stopped at his metalworking shop to see if there were any orders that came in over the weekend. He saw a few of them that came in, some quick while some that would take longer. Deciding to knock out a couple of the easier ones to kill time until he headed to the part on his own motorcycle, a beefy machine built to carry seven times his weight and still move fairly fast. Reaching the park a little bit before Abigail and Jon, he parks his motorcycle and locks it before heading into the forest. As he walked into the forest he came across a pond that caused him to debate taking a dip. Shaking his head he decides against it and instead moves to a familiar spot where he used to stretch out in the sun during his first year here.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:17 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: No one, yet

Sitting up she grabbed her cell phone and texted Marcus 'I'm at this area, where are you?' well attaching a photo to him. Showing him where she was. Today, she wanted to walk little as possible. Though the idea of ditching patrol was tempting, and adding assault to battery. She kept her long sleeve shirt on. Since as mentioned a few were-hunters got rough with her. She did not bruise easily despite the pale skin. Getting to her feet she groaned and dusted her shirt off with the back of her pants.

The photo she sent Marcus shown one of the ponds in the open area, with a couple of pine trees. Her walk was slow yet steady. Now she fiddle with a necklace around her neck. Nipping at edge of the charm, she sighed.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus heard his phone go off and looked at the text and attached photo. "I'm actually just a short bit around that pond from you, there is a rock formation just North of you where I'm laying down." He replied to her text before stretching out some before sitting up and moving so he could see her as she comes around the rocks.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus now

She read his text and nodded. Only to walk to where he said he was. "Hey.", she said, only to groan as she sat down. Muscles screamed with pain making her wince. "How was your day?", she asked him. And put her elbows on her knees but looked at him. She was enjoying the soothing the sun was doing to her muscles. Something about him, did draw her to him. This she could not put a finger on. She then flipped her braid onto her back, despite the bit of grass she had in it.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus smiled softly to Abigail as she came around the rocks. "Hey there." He said before hearing her groan and seeing her wince. "My day was okay, nothing major happened this morning. Sounds and looks like it was rough for you after we parted ways yesterday morning." He said to her softly before slipping his coat off and setting it next to himself. "Is there anything you'd like to know about me Abigail?"

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus now

She pulled out her cellphone, and turned it off. "You have no idea.", she said in lower then normal tone. But when he asked if she wanted to know about him, she nodded. "Yeah, how could you managed to survive in the ice? And how long were you in it?", she asked him, eagerly, but not like a child would. She seemed to know more of respecting boundaries and all. Well hearing him talk, she 'milked' both of her forearms. Not that she was cold, cause the sun was warming her up. But she gone far as putting make up on her wrists to cover up bruises the shirt could not hide.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces