Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

He smiled as he looked to Wolf. "Look here boy the lady was really worried about you. You should at least stop complaining for a moment and and thank her for her concern."

----------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

He sighed and pouted some more. "Fine....Thank you for your concern Amelia." He looked to the woman. "At least that book was useful to you. Im glade for that at least."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:10 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She smiled a bit and looked at Welkey only to let him finish up tending to her calf. "You're welcome, and again, thank you for the book.", she said. Then patted Wolf's knee. When Welkey was done with her stitches she left her pants leg up. Her leg was covered in scars. Some more shaving and others from fights when she started to travel. Managing to stand up with the book in her hold she smiled at both guys. Before going to a wall and shadow walking to her room.

When she got to her room she found clothes to act as PJs and got dressed for bed. She laid there with the book on her night stand in the dark she looked at it and then slowly dozed off. But half way through the night she woke up on her back. As her room was pitch black with shadows darkening. When she tried to sit up it felt like a weight was on her chest. Sleep paralysis, is what it was though she did not think of it. As she tried to calm down but not vocal sound was made as tears of panic came to her eyes. The shadows gone away but the unseen weight on her chest did not. After a while it left and she curled into a ball then cried into a pillow quietly as she could.

If someone was to wake her, she would be laying there. Barely awake but barely asleep on her side. Looking at the window as the sun started to come up. For her PJs she wore a baggy shirt and the pants she had the first day but cut them down to shorts that touched her lower thigh.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She smiled a bit and looked at Welkey only to let him finish up tending to her calf. "You're welcome, and again, thank you for the book.", she said. Then patted Wolf's knee. When Welkey was done with her stitches she left her pants leg up. Her leg was covered in scars. Some more shaving and others from fights when she started to travel. Managing to stand up with the book in her hold she smiled at both guys. Before going to a wall and shadow walking to her room.

When she got to her room she found clothes to act as PJs and got dressed for bed. She laid there with the book on her night stand in the dark she looked at it and then slowly dozed off. But half way through the night she woke up on her back. As her room was pitch black with shadows darkening. When she tried to sit up it felt like a weight was on her chest. Sleep paralysis, is what it was though she did not think of it. As she tried to calm down but not vocal sound was made as tears of panic came to her eyes. The shadows gone away but the unseen weight on her chest did not. After a while it left and she curled into a ball then cried into a pillow quietly as she could.

If someone was to wake her, she would be laying there. Barely awake but barely asleep on her side. Looking at the window as the sun started to come up. For her PJs she wore a baggy shirt and the pants she had the first day but cut them down to shorts that touched her lower thigh.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He poked her in the shoulder and looked away from Amelia so he would not be accused of staring. He handed her a damp rage and sighed, "You were crying in your sleep. I didnt mean to come in without knocking. I just didn't know if you were ok or not." he said with his usual stubborn tone in his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:35 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

At first she more of heard Wolf before she seen him. As her eyes had nearly slipped closed. When he handed her the damp rag and tried to wipe her eyes. But around her eyes were so tender she winced. "Thanks... It was just an old dream.",she muttered and looked away. "I maybe able to sleep better now... Nights of the full moon I can sleep well, but nights with out the moon, I can't sleep well..", she told him. Well leaving the whole sleeping paralysis bit out.

She pulled a blanket up to her shoulders. Her skin was a milky pale with out the lighting with pure white scars here and there. She some how put the washcloth by the book he had brought her. Still she avoided eye contact as something shown. That something was bothering her that was not just the lack light source.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

The demon grumbled as he hated these types of games from other people. Im afraid the only things I'm good at is fighting and strategy. Im not much use anywhere else and that also means mind reading." He glance to her pale skin and could see something was bothering here. "If something is wrong or if you feel you need to speak then do so otherwise I will not know the difference." It may have not seemed like it because he was so harsh about it but he really was trying to put some effort into being nice to her. It was his way of saying he would listen if she felt she needed to speak about something. "And dont get me wrong Im not the sort to go talking of others business so that should not be a concern."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:51 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She heard him grumble and looked at him. Then looked away from him. "I... It's...", she sighed. She sat up and hugged herself only to keep the sheet around her. "Have you ever had, sleeping troubles?", she asked him. She tried to rub the corner of her eyes only to wince at the pain.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He watched her move to sit up but quickly turned his eyes away again so he would not be accused of staring. When she asked her question he damn near laughed since she clearly had no idea but he wasn't once to get into a pissing contest for who has it the worst the demon simply stated, "I'm awake now arnt I?" as he looked out the window trying not to notice how cute she kind of was to look at.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:17 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She noticed Wolf avoided looking at her. But right now she did not care about it. "Did, I wake you?", she muttered. As she was watching the sun slowly raise now. "I mean with my crying... I think I've been crying for hours now...", she still muttered. Glancing at Wolf from the corner of her eyes. She pulled the blanket closer around her trying to find some heat. As her body would feel almost ice cold under his touch. Looking at where her feet were on the bed she moved her hair off the back of her neck as she felt a bit hot but mostly cold. No, cold only shot nerves made her seem sick, if not worse then a normal kind of sick.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She noticed Wolf avoided looking at her. But right now she did not care about it. "Did, I wake you?", she muttered. As she was watching the sun slowly raise now. "I mean with my crying... I think I've been crying for hours now...", she still muttered. Glancing at Wolf from the corner of her eyes. She pulled the blanket closer around her trying to find some heat. As her body would feel almost ice cold under his touch. Looking at where her feet were on the bed she moved her hair off the back of her neck as she felt a bit hot but mostly cold. No, cold only shot nerves made her seem sick, if not worse then a normal kind of sick.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He grumbled back to her as he stated, "No. As I said I'm awake aren't I." He noticed she seemed cold not feeling to well which he understood from her reactions. His ears fell back slightly as the stubborn demon said quietly. "Is there something I can do for you? As I said if you want something you have to ask or I wont know." Once again, in his own hateful way, he was attempting to be nice and try and do something for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:15 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She glanced at him only for her ears to appear. They leaned back and flicked. She was listening to Wolf and his breathing. Letting out a sigh she then rubbed her neck. "Could you try to wake me up around noon?", she asked him. Still staring out of the window. As she bit her lip now. She sensed Wolf wanted to help her. But she did not want to seem clingy and needy now.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

The stubborn demon bowed his head slightly at her request. "Yes I can do that." He turned and left the room since it seemed she would rather not have him assist her. He walked down to the kitchen and titled his head as a sudden feeling started to come over him. Memories of how the kitchen use to look when everyone was still living in the hotel came rushing to his mind. Wolf tilted his head as he felt the want to see it as it once was. The same went for the dinning room. He placed his cape over a chair along with his hat and shirt so they would not get dirty and began to Cleave the kitchen and dinning rooms.

He turned his attention to the clock at noon and started up to Amelia's room and knocked on the door. "Ameila you asked to be woken up now." His deep cold voice sounded from the other side of the door. When he did not receive an answer he slowly opened the door and came in not remembering that he was not wearing a shirt, his cap or hat so he was basically just running around in a pair of pants.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:33 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

After Wolf had left she managed a short three hour nap. After she woke up and sighed she gone to the bathroom. Seeing the towels she climbed into the tub. Running water for a shower first and plugged the tub up so she could shave her legs. Since a few basic stuff had been under the sink in packages. She was done after a while. When she climbed out of the bath tub she put a towel around herself and one around her hair.

She had pants on and draped a towel around her shoulders. As she was drying her hair off. For a moment she was lost in her thoughts as her back was to the door. But when she heard it start to open she looked over her shoulder and jumped. "WOLF!", she shouted as she blushed madly. Though he could not see her front side as she had a couple of pale scars on her lower back from a knife fight. She used her hair towel to cover her chest, that he still could not see. Though in a rushed manner and the lighting it was hard to tell her hair color had changed.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

If wolf could blush he would be bright red. The demon turned his back quickly with his tail swaying behind him. "I... I am sorry. I did not mean to intrude on you. When you did not say anything I though you were likely still asleep. You awake so yes We will see you down stairs or something." He made a quick escape from the room showing that he had clearly not had to deal with females in his life for a very long time.

He walked down stairs with a very guilty expression on his face which caught Welkeys eyes but he wasn't going to say anything just yet. He wanted to see how things played out first. The old man thought it might be fun to watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:52 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at Wolf's backside. And shook her head only to get dressed after he left the room. She put a corset on and a t shirt on. Then she dried her hair off some more. After running her fingers through her hair. She gone down stairs, as a bit of a blush lingered on her cheeks. Her hair was more of a pink-ish shade like a strawberry blonde.

She glanced at Welkey and shook her head. "I think you heard earlier.", she said. Only to slick her hair back a bit, then flipped it over her right shoulder. "So, yeah... Has Wolf and gone to get the paycheck?", she asked. As she still had bit of a limp to her walk.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

He tilted his head and smiled to her as he took hold of her hand. "Come with me little lady." He pulled her to the dinning room and the kitchen which was completely Clean and organized. Much nicer then it was the other day. "He went to go get ya'lls money yes but not before doing all of this. So if you ever question if your presences here isn't having an affect on him just remember this." He then let a sly grin form on his face. "As for earlier I dont see it any of my business how you two decide to have your fun." He teased nudging her side with his elbow.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff